It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

I tried not to get too involved in this thread even though I find it interesting yet see it as an exercise in futility because what is going to happen will happen and already has happened, so I view this "warning" as a moot point, but I do want to add something now.

Posting a private email from a member in order to call them out is pretty low.

Unless you have their permission I think that is a very lousy thing to do.
It wasn't written to the public and you could have easily stated the fact that he claimed to be an alien to you privately (at the least) without putting up his email.

Perhaps I am wrong and missed where he stated this was okay but if he did not before you did that it was very poor form.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I have read most of this thread, and found it very interesting. I have a hard time with many of the more esoteric topics posted about, but find the positivity refreshing.

I copied and pasted one of ET mans posts onto my blog. I put the writer as anon, because my family and friends would have immediatly discounted it if I put ET man. lol, anyway

Well that short post resonated with a ton of people. Usually people dont really respond to what I write or link to, but people called me and commented directly. Amazing.

So thanks ET. You are appreciated.

BTW, I joined ATS to thank you

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesquid

Would you link me to this blog? I would like to see what post you liked of ET Man's. I have read some of this thread but not even half as it is over 200 pages long and I find it interesting.

I wish there was a break down on this thread and the "stargates are real" one too. I like both but they are soooo long.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for the "Welcome Back."

My apologies on the delay in catching up with this thread and answering the remaining questions. I'll do my best to get around to them within the next few days, that includes the private messages.

I felt it necessary to start a new thread on the hidden hand message.
If there are anymore questions on the HH message or you would like to simply discuss and share your own opinions on the hidden hand message please visit the following thread.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=9356233#pid9356233

Best Wishes!

[edit on ECDT1111AugAM51 by ET_MAN]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

If you search earlier on in this thread you will (i'm not sure which page around 40 or so) you'll see I posted two full e-mails that me and ET_MAN exchanged. The questions I asked and the answers he gave. No one told me if was poor form back then when I was embracing everything that was being said.

The reason I did this is because I had questions and thought people would be interested in the answers.

I really don't see what the big deal is, if ET_MAN is legit, what's the problem? Only a fraud and his cronies would get upset when it sheds bad light on him. Where was the problem with me posting private e-mails earlier in the thread?

Now the daggers are out and I'm in the wrong because I found a slight whole in the story and questioned it to see what his response would be.

If you scroll back 150 pages you'll see I already posted it there, I just found it easier to get the response from the e-mail than trawl through this thread looking for my posts.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I dont want to post my blog here, and distract from his message. But here is what I posted on my blog.

I like this

Focus on the positive and know that 1 human soul is stronger then a thousand superman's. If you only knew what a soul really is and how powerful your subconscious can become, do not let this biological temporal cage hold you down, this 3D world has placed limits and bars all around you, the adversaries have placed traps all around you with cheese in your face hoping you'll bite. Do not fall for it, stay positive in all things and learn how to react in all negative situations, always stay positive regardless of the situation your faced with, learn to focus on that energy within which is positive and goodness/love, that is coming from higher dimensions and should be released from within you.

Use this energy to assist in defeating world problems and negativity.

If you are determined and focused on this energy all negative entities are powerless against you by law, do not be afraid of such entities if you ever do encounter them, such forces will try to scare you that is the only tool they have against you but they cannot defeat you in the same way that you cannot force two opposite ends of a magnet together. Negative and positive cannot blend, you will have the upper hand on all negative adversaries standing against you, they cannot withstand your field of energy. This is a law that cannot be changed or broken, all dark and negative forces are bound to it, if you hold negative within you these entities have power to stick with you like glue and can overcome you at an encounter.

Clear your conscious by telling the truth to people if you have kept something hidden. Be honest with everyone in all things to the best of your ability and judgment. Hold nothing on your chest or over your shoulder, release all negative energy.

anonymous

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Hi Bridge_Boy,

Hows it going?

I hope things are going well.

I really don't see what the big deal is,

I hope you understand, I never gave you permission to share those emails on a public forum. It's usually good manners and form to ask someone before sharing private emails don't you think? But no worries, please just ask in the future if you wish to share.

I found a slight whole in the story

Have I ever claimed to be from non-terrestrial origin? Not in this life (technically) being born on the planet and from planet Earth like the majority.

Just be thankful you're not my mrs, she has to live with me!

Send my regards to the Mrs.

Love & Peace
Best Wishes!

[edit on ECDT1111AugAM51 by ET_MAN]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi ET_MAN,

It's going fine thanks.

Well I guess it's just a case of see what happens. If you are telling the truth about everything I guess I'll find out when I die.

And maybe before then if you're original message comes true.

However for now, I will keep questioning until I find reason and sense that resonates with me.

If what you're saying is true, you have been given a wonderful gift and I would love to be in your position but unfortunately I haven't.

As Jack O'Neil said in Stargate to the Asgard ' we're a curious race'. I will stay curious too and that will mean researching and asking my own questions.

At the moment you are just words on an internet forum and it's very hard to judge what type of person you really are. Some people have decided to follow you blindly other haven't. That's life.

There have been too many false prophets and cult leaders claiming to have extra knowledge and it's ended in disaster. So as I said before forgive me for being skeptical but I just am.

If you really are so concerned with humanity and helping with peace, love and spiritual enlightenment can I just ask why you won't step from behind a forum, release a video, come into the public spotlight. I would be interested to know your answer for this.

As for the private e-mails, I'll apologise but I didn't realise it was a problem, you didn't say anything before but as soon as I pick holes, you and your cronies jump all over me.

That is why this has a very cult feel to it. I watch a documentary on a cult leader (I forget his name) here in the UK on channel 4 probably about a year ago and I don't know why but reading your words and seeing how people follow you - really reminds me of that. I'd love to know who you really are.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Mate, it's not about how or who the person ET_Man presents themselves to be, it's more about what is being said.
As with anything ANYONE says, take only what resonates with you and discard the rest.

I think what he is imparting is absolutely sound in its essentials. Get your house in order, put to rest old animosities and treat everyone like you would like to be treated. Also - and this is important - forgive yourself...! What's done is done and has brought you this far in your experience, so embrace it as learning.

The date he mentions is incredibly important in that - Time (and dates) are a human measurement to explain a feeling of linear development. So really, 'time' doesn't exist. Because 'time' desn't exist, that 'date' is now....and now...and now etc etc etc.

That's something that seems to be increasingly overlooked these days. We're all looking for a quick-fix solution and to be 'saved' from the nonsense that goes on today.
We're looking outside of ourselves for someone else to help us, when really we just need to look at ourselves and how we act and react to others.

Just try it - if you treat 1 person as you would like to be treated, they will remember you for that because it seems to go against the grain of today's society. It's pleasant to be treated with respect and understanding and it's actually quite infectious!
If everyone begins to do that, then things will be brilliantly different!

There's nothing cult-ish about it mate, but if that's way you choose to see it, then fair do's.

Much love...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Maybe it is easier to accept a message if it wasn't generated from somebody that gives the impression of an alter ego or second personality..

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Sometimes it takes a bit of time to notice the energy in someone's posts, and in the case of this thread, the warnings of earth changes were not things I wanted to hear, because I've been researching that for some time, and even posted on this, even wrote threads about this, but always see the bloodlines with a heavy hand in things as well. And I know, we have the soul ability, to manifest eden. Unfortunaltey it takes more to do a collective thing, because this world is physically manifesting our collective consiousness. Its a baton we must pass along to others, it takes teamwork.

However, we can do envision safety for ourselves, family and friends and invite others to join in and also hold this vision over the world. The miracle of the pink hearts in the clouds that I had pictured forming was enough information for me on that score.

So when I first came on, I shared the videos and metaphysics to encourage others to do the same. But, I noticed that ET_MAN was not focused on this, rather was sharing quantum physics metaphysics information and speaking from his heart often, which gave me a strong indication of who he is.

His message is Love, and he is sharing all with the best intentions for us to be ready for progression, to grow in love, to shine our lights and overcome the world.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Hi ET_MAN,

It's going fine thanks.

Hi Bridge_Boy, good to hear.

Well I guess it's just a case of see what happens.

If for some reason you can't relate with anything in this thread and the material just doesn't resonate with you then this information may not be for you.

If you are telling the truth about everything I guess I'll find out when I die.

Everyone's wall of belief will come crashing down upon leaving the flesh. Everyone needs to believe in something and feel that they are working for something better in life, hope is what keeps people going when the days are grey. Hoping for a better/brighter future and for a positive outcome is necessary for many.

And maybe before then if you're original message comes true.

The real message of this thread is to focus on that which is eternal and not temporal. Regardless of what the future can possibly bring 'death' as man knows it is an inevitability therefore why focus on a short and temporal existence? Why focus on the materialistic things of the world that cannot be taken with a person? The most important message I have to share in this thread from my perspective is coming to the realization that it doesn't really matter what the future can possibly bring knowing that everyone leaves the flesh (inevitability) eventually whether it be tomorrow or 50 years from now. All that's truly important is the condition of the (soul) in the here and now (present.)

However for now, I will keep questioning until I find reason and sense that resonates with me.

Questioning is only a good thing, everyone's on their own path searching for their own truth. Good luck to you in your journey.

If what you're saying is true, you have been given a wonderful gift and I would love to be in your position but unfortunately I haven't. As Jack O'Neil said in Stargate to the Asgard ' we're a curious race'. I will stay curious too and that will mean researching and asking my own questions.

Researching and asking questions is part of the earth life school experience and necessary for many.

At the moment you are just words on an internet forum and it's very hard to judge what type of person you really are.

It's never a good thing to make judgment from my perspective, if there's anything in this thread “Information Wise” that you feel to be useful minds well test it out and apply it to your life. You are the decision maker of your own life, what you believe in is for you to decide and you alone.

There have been too many false prophets and cult leaders claiming to have extra knowledge and it's ended in disaster. So as I said before forgive me for being skeptical but I just am.

I can understand how you must feel, I also hope that you understand I'm simply here sharing my own perspective on life. I don't know who is following this thread other than a few of the frequent posters, I don't have followers or a group as far as I'm concerned. I've only spoken to a few people on the phone, nobody has met me in person. I'm not after anything from anyone, I'm only here to share experiences and my own perspective on life. Simply put, feel free to read some of it or not. Nobody's forcing anyone to believe and I certainly am not here to convince anyone either. If anyone has a question I will gladly answer even though I'm under zero obligation. Everyone should take responsibility when it comes to their own life, how they live and what they believe in from my perspective.

If you really are so concerned with humanity and helping with peace, love and spiritual enlightenment can I just ask why you won't step from behind a forum, release a video, come into the public spotlight. I would be interested to know your answer for this.

Due to personal/private reasons/circumstances I've chosen not to come into the public spotlight. ATS is one outlet I've shared information on among others. I really don't have to be here, I'm under zero obligation but have chosen to share some of this information. There are many others out there who have been doing the same things under zero obligation.

Benedict9 is one of those people that's spent many hours and his own time and expense to setup and run a website in order to share his message. www.poleshift2011.com...Non-profit organizations and websites with the best of intentions for humanity are doing the same thing. I don't have my own website other than a small forum with some information on it.comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com... Many others have put much more effort into sharing information than I have, Lucus on the rabbit hole is another example: www.rabbithole2.com...

you and your cronies jump all over me.

I don't feel that I jumped all over you and am not sure exactly who you're referring to about jumping all over you?

That is why this has a very cult feel to it.

As I've previously stated:
I don't know who's following this thread other than a few of the frequent posters, I don't have followers or a group as far as I'm concerned. I've only spoken to a few people on the phone, nobody has met me in person. I'm not after anything from anyone, I'm only here to share experiences and my own perspective on life. Simply put, feel free to read some of it or not.

I watch a documentary on a cult leader (I forget his name) here in the UK on channel 4 probably about a year ago and I don't know why but reading your words and seeing how people follow you - really reminds me of that. I'd love to know who you really are.

I certainly hope that nobody follows me the way a cult follows it's leader, that goes against most of what I've shared in this thread. From my perspective a person should find their own truth, follow their OWN heart and go with their own discernment/intuition on things.

Love & Peace
Best Wishes!

[edit on ECDT1111AugPM61 by ET_MAN]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

And where in that post was there anything in reference to me.
And SecretaryUnity99 could you please pass this on to ET man

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Hi Lil Drummerboy,

The post was intended for Bridge_Boy.

I mixed up Drummerboy with Bridgeboy and have since corrected the post.

Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

Love & Peace
Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Just for the record ETman.
I may not agree with your presentation
But I appreciate the message you convey

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Awww, no more other worldly planetry destruction or giant star decimation about to happen or arrive on a date that was set by someone from the start.

all efforts of aquiring safe places and building bunkers gone out the door, excess amounts of food and water supplies wasted for such, thousands of dollars lost from leaving jobs to prepare, family ties broken from false fallicies and ideals. times and dates set and unset.

but everythings ok, it's now to do with how great everything will be through death, that it wasn't as how it was in the first place, that all material things on this earth are unneeded, that only through love can one preveil and that any preparedness for living is taken away.

these are our Lessons in life, words spoken that can bring about false hope and pain, love for life as disreguard. prepare yourselves for death is inevitable, no matter how you prepare or what you possess, for if you believe you might endure and find that rightful place amongst the stars.

what are you all waiting for, go now and seek this love that is needed, so all can be saved and soul renewed, no matter how life goes on or how long it lasts, for this in words spoken is the only way for true survival.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Awww, no more other worldly planetry destruction or giant star decimation about to happen or arrive on a date that was set by someone from the start.

Hi Redgy,

If you've followed the last quarter or so of this thread you may have picked up on it and would already know why a specific date/time-line cannot be given. Some may have figured out why I've used 10.11.11. and what it represents. Just because a time-line/date has been used on something doesn't mean that nothing is going to happen. Everyone must use their own discernment/intuition, never expect to receive the answers from others, seek the answers out for yourself (within) and most importantly always follow your heart.

all efforts of aquiring safe places and building bunkers gone out the door, excess amounts of food and water supplies wasted for such, thousands of dollars lost from leaving jobs to prepare, family ties broken from false fallicies and ideals. times and dates set and unset.

Anyone that's chosen to acquire food supplies, emergency kits, shelters and so on has made a choice do so of their own accord. It's not my responsibility to choose for people. I would say that it's a wise decision to have a food storage/back up plan for the many case scenarios that could take place in the world at any given 'TIME.' But from the infinite/eternal perspective as Lee Anoma put it:

'what is going to happen will happen and already has happened,'

Has it already been decided what's going to happen, will happen and has already happened from the infinite/eternal perspective or are 'souls' in the process of making those decisions on a personal level? Are personal decisions set in stone from the infinite/eternal perspective? What about the coloring book outline?

that only through love can one prevail,
go now and seek this love that is needed, no matter how life goes on or how long it lasts, for this in words spoken is the only way for true survival.

I'm glad to see that you've picked up on some of what's been shared in this thread.

Love & Peace
Best Wishes!

[edit on ECDT1111AugAM71 by ET_MAN]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Who are the Benevolents?

ET Man, you referred directly to video #8 and #9.

I am a little confused as to why the Wild Mustang at the Denver Airport plays into a conspiracy or end of the world scenario. The wild mustang is eerie, I admit, but it epitomizes the taming of the wild west. Another evil artist like the one that painted the murals?

Maybe there are underground levels underneath this airport. I have no way of knowing. The Gargoyle in the suitcase is strange, but the murals tell a story of man's destructive path by a visionary artist.

So far, the information you've given has been credited to other people, such as the brown dwarf, and there are numerous videos on the subject. Anything new?

Still no explanation for October 11, 2001.*sigh* Why were you chosen to give this information and how did you come to know it? Guides, prophetic dreams...visions? How ironic it's me asking.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The way things are shaping up, it might be wise to prepare for a cold winter in the Northern hemisphere. If the storms that dump such torrential rains keep going like they are, there will be a lot of snow and cold to deal with soon.

This is one of the heaviest wild fruit crop years that people can remember. That has always been a signature of things to come.

According to those spikes in the Ice core samples where we find ourselves now on a 10,000 year cycle rotation and which also show evidence that the spike is followed by a short lived mini ice age lasting for a year or two, it would be wise to prepare for survival of something like this also.

It would be a shame if people were expecting some type of destruction, only to end up freezing to death from lack of concern about being able to survive what is possibly going to happen.

Oh well, we are all going to die some time. We will likely end up like those plane crash people who were stranded in the cold with no food, except for all the dead bodies laying around. That is sickening to even talk about, but that is reality.

What are you going to do if you happen to survive?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Hi Win52,
Stereo will be here shortly to tell you there is no 10,000 year cycle.
He is so predictable haha.

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join