It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Maiden PEI

You are already doing so much. Just waking up and being aware of the need for love, helps enormously, and it holds light. Don't see the disasters coming either, being aware of what can be, is not the same thing as accepting it. This world is a physical manifestation of our consciousness, but its also not a free consciousness, its been enslaved, and manipulated. And those watching over love us and know everything. We can send light and see peace and eden, progression and advancement, disclosure and equalizing, truth, and abundance for all. If things begin to happen, we can make our peace with going home, BUT, hold peace and all of the above around us and invite others to join our world.

Much Love & Light.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Hi friends,

So today the local LDS church stops by handing out non GMO seeds in a sealed can, interesting huh! Some know whats coming others choose to keep their eyes shut. Your truth is starring you in the face. Prepare yourself now spiritually and physically TIME is short.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
With the fires and nuclear disaster potential in Russia which could affect Europe, the Gulf Spill, and the drought conditions in BC, where its so dry they say 75% is in danger of burning down, I was discussing with a friend about the weather wars and destruction being down by the wanna be elites, my new term for them. He said that the bloodlines where choosing their choice real estates before they were planning on breaking up the land of this planet, and so where working at destroying them and moving us off, for afterwards they had the technology to repair and bring back whatever they wished.

This is something I've already considered. But, don't we all think its time to deal with them?

Its one thing to be very loving, forgiving and work at merely getting our house in order to progress, and another thing to be irresponsible. It is not being responsible to not work for the world we want, to fire and withdraw support form the leaders, and yes, that does involve bullhorns when necessary. It means more if needed too. We have a responsiblity to this planet, to ourselves and humanity to get this solved and the people free.

Its not spiritually advanced to let it slide any further.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I agree . . . I'll pitch in . . . what have you got organized?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This post still here?...wow people like your post E.t man. I just want to ask you if you feel it coming? problem with water im not sure

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad dog

Are you one of those that knows what is coming?

All I see are claims and nothing to substantiate the claims.

So handing out seeds is a what? It's a sign of things to come? I was selling seeds back in cub scout days. I had no idea that some people would see seed selling or giving away as a sign of something.

Must be that show Victory Garden was a front for the elites!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Nope, I just can read the writing on the wall. So when you were in the boy scouts what was your motto?
Be prepared or nah that could never happen.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I dont know, I'm torn between everythign, I ask alot while meditating and sungazing, because the one hand, its love. But its such a terrible thing that is going on.

The answers I get while sungazing, that come shortly after, are to try love. If you were to list what kind of way to insist on change, what would you do first. I have said bullhorn in many posts. I saw the way they looked when Alex Jones used his. But, I also thought about writing letter campaings, to all leaders, banking heads, big corporate heads, editors of newspapers and tell them, they're making a very big mistake, that they're not in charge like they think and being lied to by their puppet masters, the head of the pyramid, the eye of horus group. They will not win what they think.

To send out of love and highest wishes for their well being for them to come out and disclose all and redistribute all to the world.

And meditation groups.

I am constantly torn between the two ways.

That why I posted that, how do we take responsiblity and be LOVE at the same time?

edit to add: they are in flesh and tested too. They came with positve goals to accomplish, to help with humanity like we all are to do. They are not over our heads like they seem to think or imagine.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Originally posted by Greenize
reply to post by ET_MAN

Or perhaps some are more interested in Genesis and how people on earth came to be? The story of Adam and Eve is a script from a long distant past and there is much to discuss there. In order to understand everything taking place now in it's entirety you must understand the reason for these things occuring and it's beginning.

What is the reason for these things occurring?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I'm rather interested by this thread, ET_MAN. Especially how you recieved the warnings.

From my own personal experience, it took months of deep meditation and learning from guides. Even understanding the infinite, Creator and our relation to Law of One only gave brief access to it.

Rather curious, I am.

Sadly, I haven't had the time to read through all 200 pages. Apologies, if you've already answered this point..

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Could this SPACED.com news article have anything to do with Nibiru/Wormwood?????

NASA to Reveal Big News From Planet-Hunting Spacecraft Thursday

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hello ET_man. Glad to see you back on the forum.
Over the past several months, there have been many earth change events that are highly unusual, e.g. the fires in Russia, flooding in Asia. Are these part of the process progressing toward 10/11?
Are things progressing as you would expect, toward the 10/2011 event horizon? Has anything changed in terms of the initial warnings?

Your friend and fellow traveler,
Doctorwork

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Are you living in denial?

This is the state of mind across this globe. I am also guilty of doing this.

Making statements for or against any issue are most often made to promote this state of denial, a person is living in. There is no easy button attached to this method of living life. The only way out is to work on recognizing this in what you support and deny. Only then will you come to know the truth of the matter. Without taking this into account, statements become aimless ramblings.

If, like stereo, you need physical or scientific proof you likely will find most of this information is tainted by self denial. This is how we are trained from childhood by our society, to live in denial.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

If, like stereo, you need physical or scientific proof you likely will find most of this information is tainted by self denial. This is how we are trained from childhood by our society, to live in denial.

I'm sorry to see that you still do not understand my position. It is not denial. What I deny is having a closed mind to the evidence. What I deny is taking every lame claim hook, line, and sinker. I want to see that there is at least some evidence to follow a line of thinking.

That is why I know that pole shifts and new planets are impossible events.

If you do not require any evidence for something then it could be faith. It could also be the claim that things "resonate" with you. That was the sort of bad thinking that led to ideas in the past. The idea of impetus was obvious to the eye as being a false idea, yet it "resonated" with its claimants. The reason we test things is because the things that "resonate" with us are often wrong. Sometimes they work out, sometimes not.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

No. The spacecraft is looking at stars far, far away. It is looking for planets around those stars that are far, far away.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

You want proof of poleshift's then go invest million's of dollar's into marketing research to plan, organise, budget and manufacter an invention of machine that can detect a global poleshift, and even then we have not the technology to achieve this otherwsie we'd at least have a link/source to contribute the true evidence of a poleshift.

Saying that all scientific research is based on prediction's either way. There is more out there of advanced understanding that is beyond our own understanding that even our scientific technology will ever be capable of understanding.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Actually that is a surprising claim since geologists have known for decades that pole shifts cannot happen. Why? Because they have already studied the orientation of the plates for decades and know the movement which makes it astoundingly clear that no pole shifts, which geologists refer to as TPWs, have occurred in the last 200My.

Apparent and true polar wander and the geometry of the geomagnetic field over the last 200 Myr

Combined paleomagnetic, isotopic, and stratigraphic evidence for true polar wander from the Neoproterozoic Akademikerbreen
Group, Svalbard, Norway

So please read these papers and learn why pole shifts are demonstrably impossible to happen rapidly and have not occurred in millions of years.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Thankyou for your link's and as I am currently searching for how long has Geology existed?

Because how can Geologist's claim 200myr when according to this link with a diagram below this link Homo Sapien's have been well known into existance for a period of 200,000 year's if not a little longer.

Current data suggest that modern humans evolved from archaic humans primarily in East Africa. A 195,000 year old fossil from the Omo 1 site in Ethiopia shows the beginnings of the skull changes that we associate with modern people, including a rounded skull case and possibly a projecting chin. A 160,000 year old skull from the Herto site in the Middle Awash area of Ethiopia also seems to be at the early stages of this transition. It had the rounded skull case but retained the large brow ridges of archaic humans. Somewhat more advanced transitional forms have been found at Laetoli in Tanzania dating to about 120,000 years ago. By 115,000 years ago, early modern humans had expanded their range to South Africa and into Southwest Asia shortly after 100,000 years ago. Evidently, they did not appear elsewhere in the Old World until 60,000-40,000 years ago. This was during a short temperate period in the midst of the last ice age.

Link: anthro.palomar.edu...

If Homo Sapien's have only been known in existance for around or just a little over 200,000 year's old. How can Geologist's have evidental proof of anything older than what we already have evidence of?

Do they just chuck in figures and number's together and multiple them by whatever number that statistic resulted by then make the assumption or prediction how ever one choose to describe this termonolgy then take teh final verdict and present us with so-called evidence of 200 million year's?

Just a question though if you see where I'm coming from that's like saying anything older than homo Sapien's is false because we weren't around then to have that evidence, Yes/No?

The link's you have presented are very interesting yet I like to understand from aGeologist point-of-view how they can interpret something based on made-up statistic's?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

First of all I think you might want to take a basic course in geology. You also might to take some physics as well. It would prove rather useful.

These are not made up statistics. These are measurements based on many different avenues of thinking. The same claim of the age of humans is the same reasoning used to date other geological events. Your argument basically accepts the dates in one place and decides not to accept the dates in another part of the argument. Do you see the fallacy of your reasoning?

Another fallacy in your reasoning is that there is any information passed down to us by the earliest humans.

The idea that the rocks contain evidence that can be studied is at least 500 years old. It is actually older, but the work of Steno and DaVinci and others in the 1500s and 1600s led to the open discussion of the antiquity of the Earth.

Remember that absolute dating methods have really come into being since the discovery of radioactivity by Bequerel in 1896 I believe. For an interesting read check out the Time Machine. It was written by Wells in 1895. The book has the time traveler going to the ends of time, which back then was estimated to be 30My in the future. The understanding of nuclear processes that was to come shortly changed the estimate by showing there was a power source greater than chemical activity.

Please take a basic course in geology and physics to learn how many different lines of thinking converge to produce the modern understanding of the geological processes at work on Earth.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

This begs the question.... how are you so sure the information and conclusions drawn 200 years ago are accurate? With all of the modern technology around, proving wrong thinking in all fields of science, how come there are no challenges to 200+ year old conclusions?

Think about what you would do if you took over another group who were not as advanced as your group and you wanted them to think they were still in charge of their life. It seems to me the way things are run here on Earth, we are set up for just this type of scenario.

I actually do not believe in a pole shift or that we will see one any time soon. This does not mean that I believe nothing significant will take place during the next 5 years or so. People are more aware now than ever before in modern times. It is only a matter of a few years now till things change and that 200+ year old information science seems to cling to will be proven to be made with an agenda for population control.

2012 is a moot point. There will be no world shaking event to see. It is just a big game of "hide the salami". We all are like chicken little and they are sitting back laughing at our gullibility, science included.

Earthlings are trained from birth to live in denial.

top topics

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join