It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I appreciate the i interest you carry for ET man.
However please let ET answer my questions.
Thanks

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

But he has already answered that in his posts, if you've read them. I am just pointing this out and sharing some additional insights of mine that came from his posts, and the video on infinity that he sent me.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

well since you insist on this and wish to continue to be a secretary I will say this again.
Anyone that in their opening story says they cannot release simple information about themselves in the manor that ET does Screams fake.

"I come with terrible news from a distant galaxy that says the people of earth are doomed to destruction and death. All I am allowed to tell you is it will be the end of all you know,.. But do not be worried, I will guide you through the madness that is about to unfold. Please do not ask me how I know these things cause I just can't tell you."

That kind of lead in is such a typical sign of someone a few bricks short.
and because he speaks softly, you and a few like yourself are following him like the David Koresh Ranch hippies

You all need to separate the reality from delusional
AS I said, he has some positive messages
but he can drop the act any day now.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Good to have you back, ET_MAN . . .

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

HI all, i`m back. Just checking in to see how far this has gone, and I see it hasn`t changed much with time. LD, i have to say, much luck in trying to open a few eyes here.

Why do I say that? Well, i`ve taken some time to go over all of this, and i`ve come to a conclusion about why this topic was written in the way it was. Could there be an agenda in this? Read below and make that chioce for yourself.

Let`s start out by looking at it from the start. We have a person who comes to this site, claiming to be from the future....ok. Said person then says that they are here with warnings from the Benevolents. Nothing wrong in this. Now, said person then goes on to more or less paint a picture of how bad things are, and will be in the future, if mankind doesn`t change it`s ways.

Now, I have to stop right there and think for a moment....why paint such a picture? There has been so many things written about this very subject over the years, that it`s now a common subject in this world. Are there many who don`t see it? Sure there are, but one has to understand, that when the time is right, they will also wake up to this fact, and that there will also be those who will not accept it as fact. I also know, that by dwelling on a thought, one can add to the reality of that thought. So why push that thought to the forefront in peoples minds? Why add to the negativity or build upon it? Why not just tell people, look at the world around you, and see what is happening in this world and to the people in it? If one is enlightened at all, they would see this. Why would any enlightened beings want to come to a site such as this and paint such a negative picture in the first place? Enlightened beings don`t work this way. Enlightened beings work in the background, and try not to draw attention to themselves. It is one thing to want to help mankind get passed this negativity, but don`t add to such a negative picture of it while doing so.

People need help to get passed it, not help seeing it within their minds. This is what has troubled me from the start of all of this. The question in my mind is, why build something up more, then tell people they need to get passed it? How does that help? To me, that is like taking a ten foot wall of negativity, and then adding another five to ten feet to it by feeding that negative thought. I commend any being or person who wants to help mankind, but, there has to be much thought as how to go about doing so. In my opinion, this is not the way to do it. This is why enlightened beings work in the background and not in the open. By them doing it this way, it not only draws negativity to themselves, but to the subject they are trying to relate to the people.

Is this nothing more than a mistake on ET_MANs part, or is this nothing more than an agenda, or a way of drawing attention to himself? Only ET_MAN can answer that question.

To anyone who wants to help, think first before doing so, because if you don`t think first, said actions will only hurt your cause, not help it.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

You all need to separate the reality from delusional

That is why this thread is 212 pages long. My rough estimate is that about 25 % may be delusional ramblings, but there is also a lot of useful information which is sound.

Agreed, the opening statements make this a sort of monopoly for one point of view, which may or may not be exactly the way things will go down. There is a lot of valuable information and ways of behaving, which would do the world a great service should people heed the messages.

Isac Newton figured the big battle will take place in 2060, according to some code in the bible, so who knows. The way things are pointing at the moment is for a snap Ice Age in the next couple of years, according to Ice Core sample records. Best to brace for this as a probable 10,000 year cyclical event. Whether this brown dwarf causes this, a series of comet strikes and even the effects of the Atlantic conveyor belt to break down from issues in the Gulf of Mexico, who knows? Certainly not ET Man, as he is relying on second hand information at best, based on that opening statement. Take things for what they are and it gets easier to sort through the manure parts which come from ego.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Yeah, I hear what you both are getting at and as I have stated, there is some good message here.
And this will most likely be the end of my commenting to this thread.
just after a year of the mystery mans first post. the vagueness still continued.
Had to say something..
There have been so many lately that post such nonsense in predictions and prophecy ramblings,. it requires a check and pull back to reality.
Everybody on this site plays their part..
Shalom

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

1. You keep referring to ice core sample records. Where does it tell us that there is going to be a snap Ice Age.
2. Brown dwarf? There is no brown dwarf in the solar system?
3. Atlantic conveyor belt? Are you claiming that an ocean event is going to alter the mantle? Get real.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Asmus

I said that i would be moved by evidence. You say you can't change my position. Thus it must be that you have no evidence. I accept that position.

It is not surprising to see that beliefs such as people being able to do that Potter thing, think or mumble and it happens, continue to hold people's interest. It's easier than having to learn or actually do work.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
ET man, I have a couple of questions for you,

1.Are you Of Annunkai Descent?

2. Could you show me on a map, where the E.T's are going to be stopping by to help mankind?

3. Could you give us a sign that you aren't just some psychonaught coming on above top secret when you are taking narcotics, making up funky stories?

4. How exactly does your race look?

5. How do your spaceships look?

Thank you, SelfSworn

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Hi Lil Drummerboy,

However please let ET answer my questions.

What questions do you have?

Here are the comments from your posts.

Since the beginning of this ridiculous goose-chase of reality, this has been my most favorite dodging of honesty.

Hello ET man.
Wow, you sure do like to talk.
So about your claims of bad things to come.
so many like yourself are saying these things as predictions.
Well, I say it won't happen.. every day might have variance
However, there will not be a catastrophic ending.
Who are you,.. seriously..

What is the question exactly?
Are you basically wondering who I am?
What kind of answer do you expect?
If it's my name, number and address sorry I prefer to not give that out. lol

While were on the subject I will follow up on some of what you wrote:

So about your claims of bad things to come.

Bad things are happening in the world today.
Bad things can bring more bad things via consequence to action. The thread is not just about discussing some of the bad things happening in the world but much more than that for those who've taken the time to read it.

there will not be a catastrophic ending.

Have I ever claimed that the end of the world is coming?
Catastrophes have happened in the past and will happen again in the future.
It's not what anyone wants or hopes for, will it happen in the immediate years ahead:Maybe
Will it happen within the next 50years: Sure
Is it my responsibility to share what I know about the future with the world:No
Would they believe me if I did without hard evidence: Of course not.
Am I a threat to anyone by sharing some of this information. Not really
Could I share some things that would put myself at risk. Sure
Have I shared anything of this nature. No
Have I hinted a few things throughout the thread. Sure

In regards to your comment about me dodging questions and not answering them.
You could ask most of the people that have followed this thread and they would tell you I have done more than answer people's questions.

If you find an unanswered question please bring it to my attention and I will gladly answer the question.

Somehow I'm under the impression that you have browsed the first so many pages as I've addressed the 'density' and 'time' post many times throughout the thread.

Based on your following statement.

"I come with terrible news from a distant galaxy that says the people of earth are doomed to destruction and death. All I am allowed to tell you is it will be the end of all you know,.. But do not be worried, I will guide you through the madness that is about to unfold. Please do not ask me how I know these things cause I just can't tell you."

I must assume that you have not truly read the thread as I have never claimed to be from a distant galaxy. The thread is not about doom and gloom though it appears that way in the beginning but it's about overcoming fear and the fear of doom and gloom regardless of what the future can possibly bring but you would already know that if you read the thread. I've shared some of my experiences in this thread for those who've read it and I've done more than just answer people's questions throughout the thread time and time again where there is no time. You would also understand that 10.11.11 or 12.21.12 are just dates like any other dates. Dates mean nothing when it comes to earth changes but to understand this you would need to understand how changes actually occur and it all revolves around a word humans on earth call 'Time.”

Dates and 'Time' do not technically exist to those operating behind the scenes only to those living within the scenes and that is the channel of earth that the majority on this planet operate on. It really would blow a persons mind out of the water if they saw everything that takes place on a *hint 'Daily basis' behind the scenes to keep the so called earth clock (illusion) running. The clock is only for the temporal 'TIME” beings or humans on earth experiencing but there's no reason to get into it any deeper where there is no deep as it would take too much 'TIME.' lol

Anyone that in their opening story says they cannot release simple information about themselves in the manor that ET does Screams fake.

There are some things people would rather keep private about themselves don't you think?
Such as my name, address and other personal things that people usually don't share over the internet. As far as addressing your question on 'Time' and 'Density' it has been addressed/explained many times throughout this thread.

and because he speaks softly, you and a few like yourself are following him like the David Koresh Ranch hippies.

I enjoy the humor lol
But the last thing I would ever want in this world is a group of people following me around and this thread is not about starting any type of group whatsoever. It's about simply sharing experiences and information that can be taken however you want. I'm not forcing anything upon anyone and I've spent many hours openly answering people's questions throughout this thread when I'm not under any commitment or obligation to anyone. I don't have to be here continuing on this thread but I've chosen to be here out of people's request. Drawing attention to myself is the last thing I need in life and especially at this 'Time' and those who know my outside of ATS situation understand.

You all need to separate the reality from delusional.

As many have stated in this thread before, everyone must find their own truth. Some of the things shared have been used as metaphor/examples and will not directly happen, some of the things will happen. I've chosen to share what I did and in the format that I did whether you agree with that format or not feel free to start your own thread however you choose in your own format. Whatever I've chosen to share in this thread was well exactly “What I chose to share.” I do have the right to select how I share information do I not.

AS I said, he has some positive messages.

I'm glad you noticed the positive messages. The above statement kind of goes against your "I come with terrible news” comment so it's good to see that you do recognize that the overall message being shared on this thread is a positive one and it's about overcoming the fear of doom and gloom because let's face it the world will end for everyone eventually that is inevitable so what is everyone going to do about it? What are the most important things in life? That is for everyone out there to decide and figure out for themselves.

Best Wishes!

[edit on ECDT1111AugAM31 by ET_MAN]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

HI all, i`m back. Just checking in to see how far this has gone, and I see it hasn`t changed much with time. LD, i have to say, much luck in trying to open a few eyes here.

Hi again Fiatlux,
How are things going for you?
I hope things are going well.
I can't say I'm surprised to have you back and around, welcome back.
I know that we've been through this many times throughout the thread and I've addressed the same comments and questions you've made many times before. 'De Ja Vu.' lol

Well, i`ve taken some time to go over all of this,

You have, that's great.
I know that you've posted on and off throughout this thread from the beginning a few times to the ending many more times but have you actually read every post? Please do share because some of the comments you've made have been addressed already in the thread. Some things do get repetitive.

and i`ve come to a conclusion about why this topic was written in the way it was.

You have, that's great.

Could there be an agenda in this?

The only agenda I have is to help people.

Let`s start out by looking at it from the start. We have a person who comes to this site, claiming to be from the future....ok.

I did? Have you actually understood what I've written Fiatlux?
It's not for everyone to understand but I think we've been over this question 'TIME' and 'TIME' again. Have you picked up anything I've shared on that word 'TIME'? The thread is full of discussion on 'Time' if you recall.

Said person then says that they are here with warnings from the Benevolents.

I've addressed this question as well Fiatlux. The Warnings from the Benevolents is just a title, I am not anyone's representative and have shared what I have of my own freewill/choice just like any other experiencer out there (most of them.) Someone has contact, an NDE or off world experience and they decide to share, you could place me under the same category.

Nothing wrong in this. Now, said person then goes on to more or less paint a picture of how bad things are, and will be in the future, if mankind doesn`t change it`s ways.

Some things are just the way they are let's be honest about it, there is a law of consequence to action and there are many things happening in the world and that have happened in the world, there will be consequences for those actions.

Denying some of the horrible things happening in the world is looking the other way when someone gets hit by a car and crys out for help. Ignore a person that needs your help and block it out of your mind. If it doesn't affect you personally or your immediate family then move along now, nothing to see here. Awareness is important and people should be aware of what is taking place in the world and what other humans are going through on a daily basis. 40+ thousand children is a big number. How many people live in your immediate area? How many neighborhoods full of children is that in your area?

Children are literally crying out to the world for help. Do we deny what is happening and ignore it or do we send out prayers, wishes, hopes that things will change and face what is happening in the world. Starvation is only one of many things and I'm sure if you took the time you could come up with a big list of things that are happening in the world that are as you put it 'A picture of how bad things are.' There is a picture of how bad things are and people can either deny it's existence or face it.

That is a persons own freewill/choice and it doesn't mean they are to blame or are responsible for what's happening in the world but it should be something that they should be aware of and hope will change. If the world desired it to change and more were conscious and aware of the things happening in the world that the mainstream media rarely if ever talks about, that is a good start and beginning. One must know what is going on before they can do anything about it. How does a solution come if one is unaware. Denial is never an answer/solution. Most people in the world prefer not to talk about certain things or think about them have you noticed?

Don't expect to hear about the real News on the News.

Now, I have to stop right there and think for a moment....why paint such a picture?

Many things have been discussed on this thread, some of them consist of the not so good things happening in the world and some of them discuss the opposite. I've summed up the overall message that I've wished to convey quite a few times but I'm sure you already knew that. Perhaps I should do another CC on it for review.

There has been so many things written about this very subject over the years, that it`s now a common subject in this world.

What subject exactly are you referring to?
Haven't there been a variety of topics/subjects discussed?

Why add to the negativity or build upon it?

Do you believe that people should deny the not so good things happening in the world?
Should the world ignore and turn their heads the other way?

Why not just tell people, look at the world around you, and see what is happening in this world and to the people in it?

You took the words out of my mouth as if you were quoting me. Haven't I written the exact same thing in many ways throughout the thread?

If one is enlightened at all, they would see this.

Are you saying that you are enlightened and that you see this and you feel that others do not see this?

Why would any enlightened beings want to come to a site such as this and paint such a negative picture in the first place?

The word enlightened doesn't mean a thing to me, it's just a word. If you feel that I've painted a negative picture then you should probably read the thread in full because it's hard to believe that you've actually read it if you feel it's a negative overall message. If you have then you have not understood it. I genuinely have the best intentions in heart and mind for everyone.

Enlightened beings don`t work this way.

This is another 'De Ja Vu' discussion Fiatlux. How do you know how so called 'Enlightened beings work?' What is an enlightened being anyway? Enlightened is just a word is it not? Do you mean to say beings with a higher state of awareness/consciousness? So in order for you to know what such beings do wouldn't you need to be on their level yourself with a higher state of awareness/consciousness?You are directly saying that beings with a higher state of awareness/consciousness do not work this way. How do you know that Fiatlux? How can you be so certain?

Enlightened beings work in the background, and try not to draw attention to themselves.

Again I ask you how do you know?
Another thing Fiatlux, have I ever claimed to be an enlightened being?
Have I ever claimed to be better or more special than anyone?
I believe we've been over this same topic many times before have we not?
It does get repetitive but I'm willing to further discuss it with you.

It is one thing to want to help mankind get passed this negativity, but don`t add to such a negative picture of it while doing so.

So you feel that I'm only sharing negativity. That's fine and that's your own opinion/perspective.

The question in my mind is, why build something up more, then tell people they need to get passed it?

Why even look at anything that's not positive taking place in the world. If something is going on negative deny it ever happened and ignore it. Move along now whistling your own happy tune, is that how you feel about certain subjects Fiatlux? Is Earth not a place that has both good and bad in it and both are part of the learning experience? Or do you feel that a person should avoid ever looking at the not so good things happening in the world and the suffering only to ignore it?

Are you familiar with the life of Buddha?

When Buddha was young he was never shown the suffering in the world and his Father kept him away from ever seeing that side of life. Eventually he saw it and realized that life is full of suffering and many people are going through hardships and he wanted to understand why. Why all the pain and suffering, he faced what was happening and seeked the answers to gain a greater understanding of them. How can anyone ever gain a greater understanding if they do not face what is happening in the world and seek to find out the answers why and find their own understanding?

Is this not part of the learning experience?

Buddha abandoned his royalty and wealth and chose to experience living like many of those suffering in the world so he could better understand why things are the way they are. Eventually Buddha came to his own conclusions after seeking answers outside of himself that the answers to life must be found within.

Anyone reading this thread can make their own decisions and find their own answers. Regardless of what you or I write Fiatlux, people will make their own decisions and choices. I'm not here to sell anything or persuade a person into believing anything. Some of what I've shared I've used as an example to bring out information and some things I've tipped people off on and brought to people's attention. Again, I'm not obligated to be here and everything I've shared up to this point was of my own choice but I hope that you recognize that I've only had the best intentions in heart and mind.

This is why enlightened beings work in the background and not in the open. By them doing it this way, it not only draws negativity to themselves, but to the subject they are trying to relate to the people.

How many so called enlightened beings do you know?
How do you know about them?
Did they work in the background?

I'm not claiming to be special or better than anyone.
I don't believe in someone being more special, greater or better than another person.
Though in this lifetime everyone is on a different level/state of consciousness/awareness but those on such a level (from my perspective) would never look at themselves as being more special, better or above others. Enlightened to me is just another word, Lightworker or Starchild to me are just more labels and words. How about a good person, someone who appears to be content and at peace in life aware of who they are and where they are headed. Or so they say, nobody can share what they have found and discovered for themselves in words. Some things must be found and discovered for yourself and the place to find and discover such things comes from within.

Is this nothing more than a mistake on ET_MANs part,

Mistakes, I don't make mistakes Fiatlux I am perfect. I'm the all encompassed enlightened one remember. lol

or is this nothing more than an agenda,

A way of perhaps getting out some information for people to think about and consider with the very best intentions in mind.

or a way of drawing attention to himself?

I've had enough attention drawn to me from this thread, attention that I do not need in my life and here I am still due to people's requests. lol

Only ET_MAN can answer that question.

I hope that I've addressed your questions once again and if there are anymore questions (as always) feel free to ask Fiatlux. I know you're a good man and only looking out for others, hoping the best for the world and I commend/respect you for that. I am not your enemy and I do have the best intentions for people in heart and mind, I hope you can see that.

Love & more Love
Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

A recap on the main message of this thread for those who have missed it.

Earth Changes will eventually come in one way or another but do you believe that Earth Changes is what this thread is really all about?

For those who've been following the thread I'm sure they've come across the main-frame message quite a few times where there is no time.

Leaving the flesh is an inevitability, so where should a persons priority and focus be?

Materialistic things of the world including the body are merely temporal and cannot be taken with a soul upon leaving the flesh, so where should a persons priority and focus be?

Regardless of what the future can possibly bring:

There is absolutely NOTHING TO FEAR!

"FEAR NOT-What is Not Real, never was and never will be. What is Real, Always Was and Cannot Be Destroyed.Consciousness is ETERNAL it is not vanquished with the destruction of the "Temporal Body."

“The whole secret of existence is to have no fear,” Buddha

The only thing to fear is fear itself and death is an illusion. Life is Death and Death is life from an Infinite/Eternal perspective where there's no such thing as Death. Just another word for the finite human mind to better understand something. There is nothing to ever fear from an "INFINITE"---"ETERNAL" perspective, so have no fear and never fear.

The secret to this existence is to discover who and what you are which is "ETERNAL" and the "INFINITE" overcoming the finite/temporal body/mind. Everything has a reason/purpose and everyone is on their own path working their way through life in the midst of "ETERNITY" where there is no "TIME" to the "INFINITY" & "BEYOND" through "Eternal Progression."

"Now he has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion." Albert Einstein

Always be prepared on a "Spiritual" level for the inevitability of leaving the flesh.

Learn to overcome fear understanding the true "Infinite Nature" found in all things knowing that you will live on forever.

Once a person has reached that level of understanding-realizing that there is never truly an end, all that really counts is their everyday thoughts/actions/reactions. Reaching a level ready to accept, face and meet all things regardless of outcome, understanding one-1's true "Infinite"-self knowing that one-1 will live on forever as the temporal life/existence is merely part of the learning experience through eternal progression.

All that counts today is how one-1 lives the rest of their life in the present.

One-1 should always remain positive and hopeful to the best one-1's ability-believing that they can help create a brighter and better future. Have trust, hope and faith in their family and friends around them believing that things will work out for the better regardless of what the future could possibly bring.

Live life to the best of your ability and never let fear or worry weigh you down understanding that leaving the flesh is an inevitability but at the same time where there is no time it's nothing to worry about or fear because if you're alive now in the present rest assured that you will live on forever.

For those who believe in a big bang and infinity at the same time where there is no time the big bang could never happen only once if infinity exists where there is no start point or end.

The answers can be reached in realizing that all things are “INFINITE” in nature and if you exist in the present or here and now today than that means you must have always existed. If you’ve always existed in one form/body or another than that means you will always exist and will live on forever. “Fear” can be eliminated in knowing that “Death” is in impossibility within “INFINITY.”

In other words a “Big Bang” (For those who believe in that) cannot happen only one-1 time within Infinity, if it happened once it will happen again within “Infinite” amounts of “Time” and “Space”. If it happens more than once it will happen “Forever” and an “Infinite” amount of times more where there (technically) is no time.

"You'" are Eternal (Never-ending) and will never seize to exist in one form/body or another.

Take the time where there is no time to ponder more on the meaning of all that "Infinity' truly represents and is. One-1 can find peace in understanding that life in the Universe is not by accident, chance or coincidence. There are Creators/Designers that Created/Designed every single thing in existence. Everything didn't just organize itself from nothingness or come from consciousness alone but was well thought out-planned more than anyone could ever possibly begin to imagine/understand/comprehend.

There are Orchestrator's far beyond the dimensions man knows and this Universe is their painting, their garden, their Creation and they know it like the back of their hands. Infinite “They” have the blueprints on everything that exists in this Universe that goes on forever. The Creation itself and everything out there that exists is something beyond all human understanding/comprehension (Indescribable).

Everything on planet earth and in your own personal lives is happening for a specific reason and purpose more than people could ever see/know/realize/understand so regardless of what the future could ever possibly bring all that really matters is to always be prepared on a “Spiritual” level. Once a person comes to a certain realization about life and death they should be 100% content with whatever life may bring their way whether it be today, tomorrow or fifty years down the road. Never forget that leaving the flesh is an inevitability that everyone-1 must face so being "Spiritually" prepared for that which is Eternal in the present is the most important thing. You must also know that the Designers/Creators that are "Family" have the very best intentions and interest in mind for everyone-1 on the planet regardless of what the future brings whether a person can see that/realize it or not.

Always hope for the brightest and most positive future outcome in all things. Hope for the best always and send out that intent hoping for the most positive possible outcome in all things. Dream a Dream, but keep in mind whether the end to this short and temporal journey/experience comes for you today, tomorrow or fifty years down the road it will eventually come to an end and could happen at any given moment in many various ways through illness, heart attack, war, disease and so on, so simply be wise and remain “spiritually” prepared to face and meet all things in the present day and hour.

I hope that some of you have recognized the much deeper meaning/purpose/reason behind why I started this thread. It’s not about the doom and gloom but it’s about understanding the doom and gloom and overcoming fear of the doom and gloom.

At the end of the day October 11th 2011 means NOTHING from the Infinite/Eternal perspective and does not (Technically) exist where there is “NO TIME” and today, today and today is still “TODAY” from the Infinite/Eternal perspective.

If there (technically) is no such thing as TIME than what does a month or year really mean on any given prediction?

Answer, absolutely nothing, when it comes to changes that occur on the planet through seasons/cycles that most are unaware of according to the Teachers/Creators/Designers that allow things to occur changing scene by scene and turning the coloring book pages for the students.

This moment is this moment and a trillion years from now is still this moment coming from the infinite/eternal perspective.

When change is brought upon the planet (so called evolution or cyclic events/earth changes) it is brought in unseen/mysterious ways where there is no time. But for the homo-sapien vehicle/bodies experiencing life on planet Earth in time-mode such mysterious interactions/changes go unseen/unnoticed/unrecognized and appear to be naturally occurring according to human understanding of the natural seasons/cycles and changes.

For whatever it’s worth I know that life goes on upon leaving the flesh, I HAVE been there and know for myself. You will not regret being prepared on a 'Spiritual level' when that day comes I can promise you that.

This thread is not about doom and gloom but it’s about understanding the doom and gloom and overcoming fear of the doom and gloom.

It’s about understanding who you truly are being an “Infinite/Eternal Soul”, it’s about being prepared for all things and understanding your true “Infinite Nature. There's a difference in knowing the path and walking the path, you've been told exactly what you need to hear.

Regardless of a persons belief, life comes down to the HEART of a person and their INTENT. It really all comes down to LOVE. Through that very word LOVE people can treat each other in a nicer way, being more tolerant, patient, forgiving, respectful and understanding regardless of religion, race/creed, background or personal belief.

If a person truly possesses LOVE then they are willing to help assist people in need, the less fortunate, the people around them. LOVE is about sharing, caring, giving, helping, it's never about greed, selfishness, pride or thinking for one-1's self but others. True happiness comes from sharing with others and making others happy, helping the less fortunate and those in need. Realize that everything in the material world is merely temporal and cannot be taken with one-1 upon leaving the flesh. One-1 must wisely choose and set their priorities straight in life. There is an entire never-ending Eternity to look forward to.

The rest of the message can be found here-www.poleshift2011.com...

"A person starts to live when he can live outside himself."

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."

Albert Einstein

LOVE & PEACE!
BEST WISHES!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valeri
Hi Adonai Christ bless & GeisterFahrer,

Please read the following

Originally posted by Valeri

What ET-Man has been saying, hinting here and there for the entire thread and saying it directly for the last 40 pages or so is that the DATE of OCTOBER 11. 2011 on itself is no different than any other date out there, because time does not exist. BUT, like he said, it is a date BY WHICH to be SPIRITUALLY PREPARED. By that date you should be ready SPIRITUALLY, but since there really is no "TIME", then October 11. 2011 is RIGHT NOW! So prepare spiritually RIGHT NOW.

It is NOT a DATE to worry about or fear, but it is a time line of importance, it was not given accidentally. Everything has a reason and purpose behind it.THIS DATE is significant in the sense of being READY and PREPARED on a SPIRITUAL level, so everyone will always be prepared to the best of their ability.And since OCTOBER 11. 2011 is TODAY,then you should be ready and prepared also TODAY. 10.11.11 is for awareness, but since there is no time always be spiritually prepared

[edit on 6/6/2010 by Valeri]

[edit on ECDT1111JunPM31 by ET_MAN]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

well since you insist on this and wish to continue to be a secretary I will say this again.

ET_MAN never said that. I have searched through all his posts. 4 stars for a lie? Not bad.

Why do you feel the need to distort what is being said by ET_MAN?

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SelfSworn
ET man, I have a couple of questions for you,

1.Are you Of Annunkai Descent?

No
I occupy a human body suit that is Creator/Designer technology like the majority on this planet.

2. Could you show me on a map, where the E.T's are going to be stopping by to help mankind?

ET's do not need to stop by, they are here now working behind the scenes of earth and have always been here. Who do you think directs traffic for the newborns and deceased? Someone's gotta direct traffic. ET's/Light-Beings/Angels (All technically non-terrestrial in origin or ET.)

I could expand a little on the string theory -M theory (parallel worlds) channels/stations theory - or give you my version/perspective on it but perhaps not this 'Time' a-round -O- ET's reside within the same space as we do working behind the scenes of earth. Our human technology brains (by design) are incapable of decoding or picking up on the other stations that are right before our eyes if we could only pick up on them.

3. Could you give us a sign that you aren't just some psychonaught coming on above top secret when you are taking narcotics, making up funky stories?

What do you have in mind?

4. How exactly does your race look?

Take a look in the mirror. lol

5. How do your spaceships look?

I don't personally own a spaceship, if I did then rest assured I would have left earth permanently and retired by now.

Thank you, SelfSworn

You're welcome.
ET_MAN

Not to say that I'm an ET only to say that
technically before souls were inserted
into ET technology or a human body on Earth
we all came from non-terrestrial origin
outside the boundaries of Earth. ET and MAN
in spirit are technically the same and come from
the same light/intelligence/consciousness - (Source)

The human body is a temporal piece of technology that we occupy. Though for humans on earth it doesn't appear to be technology, instead it's looked at as 'Natural' or an evolved natural thing that just formed and came from nothing. For the Creators/Designers on their level it is technology/creation. Humans on earth are still working on creating intelligent interactive robots but someday they will reach a level of achieving greater things than just robots resembling live organic lifeforms (technology) (Creation).

The entire Universe people see is an interactive system of technology on many levels. But for (many) humans on earth it's seen as a big bang that suddenly came from nothing and somehow by chance everything just happened. I would think that it's easier for people to believe in Santa Claus then everything suddenly coming from nothing by chance.

Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

The human body is a temporal piece of technology that we occupy. Though for humans on earth it doesn't appear to be technology, instead it's looked at as 'Natural' - For the Creators/Designers on their level it is technology. Humans on earth are still working on creating intelligent interactive robots but someday they will reach a level of achieving greater things than just robots resembling live organic lifeforms (technology) (Creation).

Have you watched The 2012 Enigma by David Wilcock? I think there are a lot of truths in that movie.

If you havent, you should give it a chance. I think you will like it. Talks about the pineal gland as a receiver and many other things.

Google Video Link

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Have you watched The 2012 Enigma by David Wilcock? I think there are a lot of truths in that movie.

Hi Copernicus,

I'll check it out and take some notes on it.

Appreciate you bringing it to my attention.

Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Please do that, Im curious what you will think of it.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
This is all very convenient.

Unfortunately, ET_MAN not everyone is gifted with these perceptions and all we know is humanity and time. Time does exist to us, we don't see what is behind the scenes. So when you say October 2011 earth changes will occur we take that literally.

When you say there is a brown dwarf out there, we take that literally.

When you said you would be able to see it before oct 2011, we take that literally.

And we also take the fact that you were going to make a video and provide hard evidence of this as a sign you are a fraud.

If we are all the same, perhaps you do not need to spread a message of spiritual enlightment because we will all get to where we are going be ourselves.

I have no doubt you are a kind hearted person, I have no doubt that you mean well, I have no doubt you are a very intelligent person, I do doubt why you bothered with this thread.

I much preferred this thread when I thought it was literal and there really was something to prepared for in Oct 2011. Let's be honest, anyone can say, there was changes in the past, there will be changes in the future and talk about no time and things that happen behind the scenes that no one can verify.

You have done absolutely nothing to convince me, it's a shame there are so many weak minded individuals who swallow what you say.

You remind me of a cult leader, I wouldn't be surprised if you are one. Your message is lost, you failed.

new topics

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join