It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Tarot says that it is possible.

How about the Jewish Magic?

The walk of a fool describes just this process. TPTB have been desperately trying to erase these options, shrouding them with evil through religious brainwashing. The walk of the fool allows the practitioner to convert lead into gold. To have that ability is possible and no one can take it away once a person understands all the issues properly.

That is the bottom line. They teach us that is wrong, from birth. It is so deep that now we think of Magic as evil, when it is our right and our pass out of jail.

The world should be full of fools, then they would not so easily control us.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hi Win52,

reply to post by win 52

Sometimes the magic a person believes they are performing has been given to them.
Sometimes the miracle’s a person believes they are performing has been granted to them.
Sometimes the talent a person achieves has been given to them.
Sometimes the happiness a person receives has been given to them.
Sometimes the sadness a person receives has been given to them.
Sometimes the suffering and pain a person receives has been given to them.
Sometimes the illness, disease or injury a person receives has been given to them.
Sometimes the weakness a person has in life has been given to them.
Sometimes the strengths a person’s born with has been given to them.
Sometimes the inventions/ideas a person imagines/creates were given to them.
Sometimes the success a person achieves was given to them.
Sometimes the failure a person experiences was given to them.
Sometimes the health a person receives was given to them.
Sometimes the handicap a person is born with was given to them.
Sometimes the intelligence/understanding/knowledge a person has acquired has been given to them. Sometimes the accidents/coincidences/luck (A person receives/believes occurs/happens) has been given to them. There are many scenarios and many illusions, in all cases a “Soul” ultimately has freewill over how they deal with certain situations/things that enter into their life. However a “Soul” does not always have control over what comes into their life or what cards they are being dealt. If someone’s really interested in learning magic or performing miracles there’s a reason for wanting it so badly. A person’s hopes/desires/wishes for something may/can be granted and as they say “Be careful what you wish for.”

Best Wishes!

[edit on 24-2-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I do believe in the ascension, in a kind of wait and see whats really happening kind of way, simply because I don't know for certain I've had some different type messages in my experiences, some were about work that needed to be done in communities, whether or not catastrophes did happen, community work, cooperation, along with a spiritual focus on meditation, was shown to me, a more long term plan.

But on the other hand, my freqs changed when I began the ascension process and so am working with this process. There was a huge hit of energy in August that really affected me.
So I am going for it, in the very least, going for it increases your psi and connects you to your higher good, so that its possible to try to help. So something real is occurring, the exact method of this, I just have faith, strong faith in the Highest Good regardless of what is happening.

The activation of our higher gifts is happening for some, and its really a positive thing. Also memories are coming for some. We need to wake up. Its not really about living or dying, because this is an illusion, it doesnt reflect where I came from in the least, and I don't think I can simply fly away in a craft and go back home in this body. On the other hand, its to the best we can that we came. Waking up is the first step. Trying to get some steps with others is the next, hopefully.

And letting "them" know we are fully aware of their mismanagement of this planet and their hand in all the arranged crimes against humanity and nature, and that they are fired, but we'll pray for them and attempt to manifest their recovery as well.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hi Unity_99,

reply to post by Unity_99

"Ascension for some" even "Resurrection for others" or that which people hope for and/are working towards is really the same thing as graduating/moving up out of the body in the long run.

Whether Ascension/Resurrection is getting a new body in the twinkling of an eye or literally transforming into something different than their current physical state of existence it can be looked at the same.

So what most people desire and/are working for from my standpoint is moving up in the twinkling of an eye to a higher state of existence and some are ready to graduate and move up sooner while others are not yet ready for such a movement.

Leaving the body in the twinkling of an eye upon exiting the physical world and entering into a new existence/dimension and new body is the same thing as Ascension/Resurrection from my perspective/view.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hi Win52,

We are fully aware of their mismanagement of this planet and their hand in all the arranged crimes against humanity and nature, and that they are fired.

As the cards are being dealt by the house, the ball falls back in the players court and it's ultimately up to the players to decide how they choose to deal with the cards being dealt.

Sending the message/intent of disapproval on the cards being dealt is a good beginning/start along with a "You're Fired" sign.
lol

Hit The Road Jack!
Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I guess you could say I'm "flexible" about this.
All we can do is our best, and try to shine our lights with others. But the raising in frequencies has something to do with increased psi, some contact and sitings, connecting with nature. I recommend everyone meditate and work on this.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Please don't be flexible on my account.

If you don't mind me asking-please further explain what you expect/hope to happen?

I have a feeling that what your hoping/expecting to happen can/may happen before you can even blink an eye. (At least for those who are at that level/stage-ready.)

Some will never experience the pain of death or even taste of it.

There are some even now that move on never tasting death and are instantly taken and transformed into incomprehensible "Glorious" beings of "Light". (Shining stronger than the Sun at it's brightest point in the sky.)

These are those who have accomplished what they were intended/meant to accomplish and finished what they came to experience/learn.

Everyone is on a different level and working towards the ultimate goal of moving up. Some are on their way down not even knowing/realizing it or consciously aware of it/caring about it. There are many zombies walking on the planet as well.

Some with souls and believe it or not some without.

Let's hope/wish for the best for everyone.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hi Mr. Poopra,

Originally posted by Mr Poopra
ET_Man,

I've been experiencing some strange and very powerful moments of deja vu. What is your take on the "deja vu" phenomenon?

Thank you

Deja Vu, is remembering a glimpse of your life (point or scene) that you foresaw before coming down to Earth. Most "Souls" have Deja Vu for different reasons (Sometimes for direction or as a reminder among others) and memories can be unlocked by their guide/guides assigned to them. Guides are technically distant relatives sometimes from this life but mostly from others. Some refer to/call these (Guardian Angels). For me a Guardian Angel is a Guide- one and the same. Guides are "Family" in other dimensions closer than most imagine- assisting a loved one through this difficult life experience. Everyone does the same for their loved (once in a position to do so) when it's their turn.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hi Roohi,

reply to post by roohi

Does a clone have a soul?

Some clones have "Souls" while others do not.

Every single body, animal, insect, organism, tree, fish, flower, rock even object is nothing more than infinite space "A box or container for Space" every box/container of "Infinite Space" can contain "Infinite consciousness."

"Size" of a container/body/box is never applicable. There is no such thing as "Size" within the limitless boundaries of "Infinity". What we look down upon and call small those above look down upon and call much smaller/super tiny/microscopic. However those who understand the Eternal/Never-ending/Infinite picture understand that there is no such thing as Small, Big, Down, Up, Higher, Lower, Lesser or Greater within "Infinity."

Regardless of what object, box, container of "Infinite Space" is being used there is always room for "Infinite Consciousness" or a "Soul/Spirit" to be placed inside/within. Ultimately the Teachers/Creators/Designers help arrange where "Souls" go and in what bodies/containers. Whether a "Soul" Decides to occupy a "Clone" or not is his/her own choice (Depending on that soul and what freedom/option/choice they are being given.) Some have more options/choices than others but everyone has a specific reason/purpose by design why they are on Earth experiencing and they are set out to learn/experience certain things all by design and for higher reasons. Everyone differing one to another on "Soul" level as the stars differ one to another in brightness.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tek-Neek55

The big difference between an energy being and a tonal (or a lifeforce) being is SOVEREIGNTY. Energy in itself and energy particles making up the energy whole are not sovereign. They are part of a hologram, which means that every particle of the hologram duplicates the whole in itself, carrying the energy of the whole. It is an amazing facet for any particle to have, because it truly is an akeneic quality, but as you will understand the totality of the hologram does not recognize that which exists beyond it, only that which exists within it. As such, the particle that is connected to the hologram, reflecting the hologram within itself and existing within the hologram, can also not understand the totality of what exists beyond itself. Usually this creates mental humans that aren’t capable of really understanding the space they exist in, as the hologram tends to replicate itself fully, also this attribute of not comprehending the outer spaces, which is why many humans are racist or closed down for any type of human contact based on love, joy, freedom or truth.

My words would not suffice so I link you to one online source I have read.
www.gate144.com...

I hope you enjoy the site I sent you, I have found much solace there in the not so distant past!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Please don't be flexible on my account.

If you don't mind me asking-please further explain what you expect/hope to happen?

I have a feeling that what your hoping/expecting to happen can/may happen before you can even blink an eye. (At least for those who are at that level/stage-ready.)

Some will never experience the pain of death or even taste of it.

There are some even now that move on never tasting death and are instantly taken and transformed into incomprehensible "Glorious" beings of "Light". (Shining stronger than the Sun at it's brightest point in the sky.)

These are those who have accomplished what they were intended/meant to accomplish and finished what they came to experience/learn.

Everyone is on a different level and working towards the ultimate goal of moving up. Some are on their way down not even knowing/realizing it or consciously aware of it/caring about it. There are many zombies walking on the planet as well.

Some with souls and believe it or not some without.

Let's hope/wish for the best for everyone.

Best Wishes!

I can't explain fully because its something in me, or that is a core need. Even in the 90s without a computer, I knew that there was something significant coming up that would change everything and that some of the goals I had set as possibilities were not necessary. I wasn't aware of much.

All my life I've wanted a moneyless society, of true equality and advancement, an evolved world here, and all it took was enough seeing they don't have to live in hell or slavery. My mother has felt the same and prays nonstop for this, though she is a shutin for years, and my grandmother. My mother converesly is also an experiencer, though she relates it all to spiritual, even when she was pulled to a craft, and my grandmother was aware of having someone in her room. She said, wouldnt it be amazing if Jesus was an ET! I was trying to ask if they had memories of any kind, explore the family awareness, because the memories of my childhood involved my family as well and my brother had had missing time.

I've seen a change taking place with teaching occuring, instruction as humanity grows into advancement and begins to learn how to caretake this planet and heal nature, with our cosmic friends, looking at et script.

While everyone speaks of disasters coming, I have seen two timelines, in first and second place, and the second one is the one I'm doing all I can to pull in, an advanced world free from slavery joining the cosmos.

Though in truth it is less important if its in or out of body, as much as its important that we do our very best, completely. That in the end, if more info has been given, more things to be aware of concerning the world, it seems to me this means we really need to spread info, plant seeds, and do all we can to help, because in the end if we do pass on to the next moment, we want to know we havn't let anyone down.

What on earth do you mean their are zombies without souls? I call people who are asleep, hypnotized by the media and NLP, fighting and dying in wars that are illegal and all conspiracies, zombies, but I think they have souls.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

You are sweet, and while I appreciate your input, I disagree. This is one of those "you ascend your way, and I'll ascend my way." After all, are we not on our own quests here to find our way home?

I am in the end of letting the ego go, stage. Tough one it is, but it's slippin' away.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hi Unity_99,

What is your definition of Ascension for you personally so I can better understand?

What is the process of Ascension for you and what do you expect to happen in the future?

What on earth do you mean their are zombies without souls? I call people who are asleep, hypnotized by the media and NLP, fighting and dying in wars that are illegal and all conspiracies, zombies, but I think they have souls.

Some physical bodies/containers of space do not contain "Consciousness" "Souls/Spirits" are made up of "Infinite Consciousness" Some "Infinite/Space" bodies/containers do not contain "Eternal/Souls-Infinite Consciousness." that includes some animals among other lifeforms.

Love & Light!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Hi Win52,

reply to post by win 52

Sometimes the magic a person believes they are performing has been given to them.
Sometimes the miracle’s a person believes they are performing has been granted to them.
Sometimes the talent a person achieves has been given to them.
Sometimes the happiness a person receives has been given to them.
Sometimes the sadness a person receives has been given to them.
Sometimes the suffering and pain a person receives has been given to them.
Sometimes the illness, disease or injury a person receives has been given to them.
Sometimes the weakness a person has in life has been given to them.
Sometimes the strengths a person’s born with has been given to them.
Sometimes the inventions/ideas a person imagines/creates were given to them.
Sometimes the success a person achieves was given to them.
Sometimes the failure a person experiences was given to them.
Sometimes the health a person receives was given to them.
Sometimes the handicap a person is born with was given to them.
Sometimes the intelligence/understanding/knowledge a person has acquired has been given to them. Sometimes the accidents/coincidences/luck (A person receives/believes occurs/happens) has been given to them. There are many scenarios and many illusions, in all cases a “Soul” ultimately has freewill over how they deal with certain situations/things that enter into their life. However a “Soul” does not always have control over what comes into their life or what cards they are being dealt. If someone’s really interested in learning magic or performing miracles there’s a reason for wanting it so badly. A person’s hopes/desires/wishes for something may/can be granted and as they say “Be careful what you wish for.”

Best Wishes!

So are you saying that a person has no power?
Because I REALLY DISAGREE 100%.
No matter what happens to me or for me, it is by the hand or choice of my Being.

I am never a victim, never!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hi Blujay,

Originally posted by blujay
reply to post by ET_MAN

This is one of those "you ascend your way, and I'll ascend my way."

Well technically "Moving on up" is a better word for me personally.

I'm not much of a new age researcher but am wondering what your definition on Ascension for you is personally?

Do definitions on Ascension differ for certain people or is it usually one and the same belief overall?

Maybe you can direct me to a link that better explains/describes what you believe will happen?

Thanks
Love & Light!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I'm a new comer to being in on this ascension idea, and for over a year when I heard about it thought it was an illumaniti plot to mislead idealistic starseeds so they wouldnt work at changing the world like they should and wake ppl up.

But after talking to my walk in friend, I sincerely set the intention for this, and began to meditate and raise my frequencies.

To me if it happens, its a new phsicality in a higher realm. My mother would say this is the new world and the new beautiful, healthy, advanced people that she believes is coming.

So, that earth is ascending, that there will be a split, and that in 5D we will be in the Universal Understanding, and see that we were never alone, that this universe is teaming with life, and many will stay and help the planet, and many will go home to other planets.

In my own way, I see life as on levels that we are ready for. And that the next set of lessons in advanced planets would be possible whether this split occurs, and earth ascends or not, as souls graduate to the next level when they are ready. I believe there are many here to help as well. This is why I say, in or out of body, I want us to be free and advance.

Ultimately I'm afraid of people buying into a dream, instead of the truth their soul knows under the conscious overlay, so rather than make up a next step if we pass on, and maybe go there, its best for us to ask the Most High for enlightenment, and assistance, and to say "home", because I think our souls know home better than we do.

I have a sense of family waiting and hope to return to them, also the family of light as well, as our ultimate goal. The universal understanding was wonderful.

What I am trying to do though is avoid disasters that will harm the hairs on even one child here and would like to see some justice done so the bad guys are curtailed here, as in bloodlines. I want everyone happy. I don't like even the possibility of anyone going down a level or losing ground, since they're family too. I want everyone to recover from this system and go onward.

I believe people learn best in love, and with freedom but good families. Childhood psychology proves this. Not in negative lessons year after year, century after century, millinium after millenium.

Most of all, it would really suck to know bad things could happen and not try to save people and bring in good things instead. Not do our best. I don't want to hear that afterwards.

I am not afraid of death. I didnt' have an nde, but my son did. He was given a choice. He was out of his body at the time with a light angel on the wall, and a vortex under his feet being asked to decide. He was very ill too. When he chose to stay, he was completely cured. But I had almost an nde years ago when I was very ill. For two days in a row, the viel started to lift and I felt my grandfather and I believed an angel, or a high guide, and was asked to make a choice, did I want to stay or did I wish to go. I thought of my children and knew I had to stay.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hi Cindymars,

reply to post by cindymars

Notice the word Sometimes.

A person can believe that "All the time" they are the one's making everything happen in their lives with zero so called "Gifts/Blessings'" being given/dished out or they can believe that they perhaps created themselves to be born perfectly healthy while others did not and were born blind, deaf or handicapped.

Everyone is free of course to think/choose/decide but not always necessarily in control of everything.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Hi Cindymars,

A person can believe that "All the time" they are the one's making everything happen in their lives with zero so called "Gifts/Blessings'" being given/dished out or they can believe that they perhaps created themselves to be born perfectly healthy while others did not and were born blind, deaf or handicapped.

Everyone is free of course to think/choose/decide but not always necessarily in control of everything.

Best Wishes!

You surprise me. I would expect a more enlightened response. The truth is, you only control how you react. That is the essence of free will, nothing more, nothing less.....

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Sure thing, put your reading glasses on. Here are a few sites I located that, in reading through, you can get a feel for what I believe....

lightworkers.org...

www.jeshua.net...

And about our Light body transformation:

It does not mean existence only as a spirit in celestial worlds, ascension is also physical. As a process, it changes the physical body while merging the body and the spirit into one being. This being is a perfected being of light, in a physical body of light. This ascension progression actually began thousands of years ago, with the Exodus of the Israelites from Egypt.

story of Moses leading his people out of bondage is a metaphor for the ascension progression. The incarnation of Jesus was a major turning point for the process because as an Avatar, Jesus was capable of taking on the "sins" or Karma of all humans and transmuting that energy to light. Because of his redemption, a gentle ascension became possible. This ascension, evolves through a series of steps, until a state as a light being becomes possible. The redemption of Christ was the beginning step of the Light Body progression. This first step took nearly two thousand years to complete. Light Body was introduced as an experiment in 1988, only seven months after Harmonic Convergence. It is an experiment because an ascension has never been attempted this way. This method, both a graduated increase of light within the physical bodies of all lifeforms and the planet and an increase in the vibratory level, has never been attempted before in ANY ascending universe. There are theories within the Universal Mind about how that process will work out, but at times the results have differed from the anticipated. In these cases revisions are made. As a foundation for the information I will give later, I must explain the Light Body progression to you. You must understand this process first at a personal level. This personal level is how Light Body will affect you physically, emotionally and mentally. Then I will give information on how Light Body will affect the planet and how it will affect the structures of your society. I consider the most important and exciting aspect of Light Body to be that this experiment transforms your physical shell into an appropriate vehicle to merge completely with your higher self, and happens concurrently with the physical process. This merging is created by a series of descensions of spirit, which are timed by the amount of light you are holding within your cells. The amount of light held by the physical cells is keyed to the level of Light Body, and the higher the level, the less dense the body. The more light you hold in your physical body, the greater the level of spirit you can contain within the body. Toward the end of the Light Body process, just proceeding the shift into ascension, you will merge completely with your Higher Self.

Physical symptoms similar to viral syndromes are very common. During this level, you may have noticed that you caught a cold once a month. Other symptoms are headaches (behind the eyes) as the optic nerve pathways for light are turned on and the pineal gland becomes activated. You may have earaches as your hearing structures are rewired to decode light transmissions, and excessive perspiration or diarrhea as you drop density from the cells of your body. One perspective on these changes is that you are adding a third physical strand to your D.N.A. For some, the body may resist the density drop because of the descensions of spirit. A symptom of that resistance is weight gain. Human bodies have a tendency to try to cope with descensions by becoming bigger to contain the spiritual mass coming into it. The only effective way to stop the weight gain once it has started, is physical exercise. I mean very hard exercise such as weight lifting,bicycling, running, or swimming. The exercise must be sufficient to begin building muscle mass. Creating muscle mass will protect your nervous system, for the energies coming in with each descension is much stronger than your nervous system is accustomed to. Adipose tissue cannot protect the nervous system as muscle does by accepting the overflow from the nervous system. Adipose tissue will "fry" as these energies overflow, and the result is damage to the insulin receptors within the cells. This throws the metabolism out of balance, and the result is weight gain. The muscle mass created by exercise will take the overload from the nervous system, and will convince the body consciousness that it is "big enough" to hold the spirit. You may begin to notice flashing colors on your inner screen, geometric equations moving through your mind, or hear a hum. This is the beginning of the translation facility, and will allow you to turn light code into cognitive understanding and comprehension.

The grids around the planet constantly transmit messages to the lifeforms incarnate on the planet. These messages come through in a form called light packets, and are coded. I call it "light code". This information must be "decoded" or converted to conscious thought, so you can understand it and use it in your life. These messages are designed to give instruction, and to explain what is occurring energetically at the higher dimensional frequencies. If you are a sensitive who can hear the hum, please acknowledge this to your guides. They are trying to assist you to get the light code transmissions, but they cannot verify that you hear it unless you respond.
lightworkers.org...

[edit on 24-2-2010 by blujay]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Hi Cindymars,

Best Wishes!

Hi I appreciate that but for me NEVER.
Our being or the cause and effect that occurs when the 3D body dies without being consciously aware would determine the sick or handicapped in my opinion.

I do believe that forces beyond our control have manipulated life on Earth but we have the power to fix these in ourselves. I also believe that we are all apart of every aspect of this game both sides. So just saying!

You are always polite!
Best wishes back to you & Peace!

Cindy

PS: Since you have your reading glasses on:
www.azuritepress.com...

[edit on 24-2-2010 by cindymars]

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join