It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Hi Win52,

reply to post by win 52

“ET Man can't free you by what he says. That is your job to do.”

So True, Nobody can free a person but themselves through making the correct decisions/choices and finding the correct path on their own for themselves. A person can only help assist another by passing along information or pointing out certain things but only that person can step through the door and come to their own self-awareness/realization of it and make their own decisions/choices for themselves. There is a simple path that one must follow in order to make it to higher/greater places/existences. Simply do what is right and everybody deep within their own "Soul" knows right from wrong. The rest of everything in life has no bearing on where a "Soul' is headed. Only a "Souls" thoughts/choices/actions determine the direction on where it's headed and will end up.

Simplifying it to black and white without reasoning/rationalizing/theorizing/logic.

Simply choose Right
over Wrong

Simplify your way of thinking and closely watch your
Thoughts,
Choices,
Actions,

The above is what counts and determines a "Souls' direction/destination.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Hi Redgy,

reply to post by redgy

there is plenty of good around just need to to look a little harder sometimes in order to see it.

Good/Evil, Dark/Light, Opposition can be found within all things.

"Love, Light, Truth & Knowledge - Hate, Dark, Lies & Ignorance."

[edit on 11-2-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Hi Dgtempe,

reply to post by dgtempe

Are they causing earthquakes, or is it MAN doing it?

Man has no real power/authorization/control over such things that ultimately are determined by those in much higher places pulling the strings.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Hi Fatality,

reply to post by Fatality

K i'll give it a shot.
1) Know anything about Yemen? Anything of high importance happening there in the future?

Something “FISHY” is going on.

2)Will extraterestrials ever visit us?

They have, are and do.

3) Are stargates real?

There are many stargates, they are real.

4) What do you consider the most amazing piece of technology invented between the timeline " Now -- till the timeline you actually live in"

The Human brain -created/designed-technology for the “Soul” to occupy.

5) Any habitable planets discovered?

For those in the know, yes.

Any advancements in space exploration?

Man has been allowed to travel to the Moon and Mars.
Some have travelled the Solar System in physical form within ET craft.
Man has never left the Solar System occupying it’s current physical form.
Man has, does and can leave the Solar System in spirit/soul form.

6) What is the predominant religion in your timeline?

Same old religions organized/re-packaged from ancient order.

8) Any wars in your timeline?

Wars and more expected to come.

9) What is your education level in your timeline?

I’m on a "Soul” level.

10) Anymore dieseases/natural disasters we should be aware of?

Control on disease, earth changes/disasters will be ongoing.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Hi Cigar,

reply to post by Cigar

Yes... I'm curious about this supposed stargate in the gulf of aden.
What can you tell us, ET_Man, about the purpose of this stargate?

There are stargates/light-doors/gateways/wormholes/conduits (Label them what you will) being used/accessed by ET’s/Angels/Demons/Entities (Call them what you will) both physically within the human third dimension (As man perceives/knows it to be) and inter-dimensionally outside of the dimension man sees/views/knows. ET’s/Angels/Demons/Entities (Call them what you will) are continuously coming and going unseen to the human mind/eye which resides/trapped within the third dimension (As man perceives/knows it to be) or "SPACE/TIME" that it occupies.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Hi Magantice,

reply to post by Magantice

Hello my friend ET_man,
I just want to report in...... I'm now being shown so much that I feel like I have information overload. Do you suppose that is because of so called TIME speeding up?

Every “Soul” is on their own level of awareness/perception of experiencing motion/speed/time. Your level of awareness/perception may be speeding up for you and in return “TIME” feels as if it’s speeding up. For some “Souls” days go by slowly and for others much faster.

Our TIME is being shortened but Ive not been told why yet.

Time can speed up for “Souls” that become more in tune/aware of their surroundings and more in tune with their “Infinite” true nature. “Souls” that take the “TIME” to become more consciously aware and in tune with their surroundings can fluctuate/alter their perception of “TIME.”

To further explain how "TIME" is programmed/setup/designed for the "Soul" experiencer in awareness/consciousness would be a difficult task in words/visualizations/descriptions but I could always try if given the opportunity/allowed.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Warning from ther Malevolents!!: LESS THAN BULL#! Bull# has value as fuel and fertilizer. And stop spreading the universe is billions and bilions of years old stupidity, get a life.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by danielknight]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Hi Tamale_214,

reply to post by Tamale_214

As we approach the important dates of the next few years will the signs become more obvious? More readily available?

Things will become more obvious. Certain things are around the corner/in the making and coming.

I have shared this many times and will write it again.

It is within your best interest to get a FOOD/WATER- STORAGE ASAP.

Think of it as an INSURANCE POLICY.

Food & Water will become the most valuable things in the world in due time.

But the MOST IMPORTANT thing I have tried to share out of all things within this thread is to "Spiritually" be prepared and clean out the “SOUL” while you still have the chance. Make amends with everyone you have past problems with. Forgive everyone and clear away the past, live in the present day by day and be "Spiritually" prepared for all things.

Watch your Thoughts/Choices/Actions closely and when you make mistakes quickly fix them with others. Never cheat, deceive or lie to anyone and if you do get it off your Chest/Soul and make it right with that person as quickly as possible. Remain free within your “Soul’ and do not let anything weigh you down or burden you. Do not hold guilt, shame or any weight on your shoulders, if you are doing the right things you should feel “LIGHT AS A FEATHER” and “FREE AS A BIRD.”

BEING HONEST and doing the right things is what keeps a “SOUL” free and “LIGHT.”

If you want to think about your families temporal/physical materialistic health and future.

GET A FOOD/WATER STORAGE ASAP.

If you want to think about your families Eternal/Spiritual health and future.

LET THEM KNOW WHAT THEY NEED TO DO.

CLEAN OUT THE SOUL and FIX UP THE PAST.

Clear away any past mistakes/guilt/burdens or problems with others and live/remain in the present FREE and READY for all things KNOWING that regardless of whatever happens you will go to a better place abiding by the simple rule of.

Doing the Right things.

”Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”

“Unconditionally forgiving everyone.”

“Being honest, sharing, caring, helping, giving and loving with everyone.”

Best Wishes!

For further information/guidance I recommend visiting this website www.poleshift2011.com...

The most important part of this threads Warning and Message is to be "SPIRITUALLY” prepared. Death is an inevitability however you look at it.

It’s not a matter of ”IF” or ”HOW” but ”WHEN.”
Be prepared always on a daily basis ready to face yourself upon life review knowing that you did your best and fixed things with everyone you possibly could to the best of your ability and you WILL NOT REGRET IT.

DO NOT WAIT FOR THE SIGNS AND TRIBULATIONS.

DO NOT PROCRASTINATE, CLEAN OUT THE SOUL TODAY.

REMAIN SPIRITUALLY PREPARED FOR ALL THINGS.

DO NOT FEAR THE INEVITABILITY OF DEATH.

WORK ON OVERCOMING THE FEAR OF ALL THINGS.

A DATE GIVEN THAT YOU SHOULD BE MADE AWARE OF.

-------------------
PEACE, LOVE & LIGHT!
Certain events/things will take place/happen before the date of 10.11.11. Do Not Delay your own preparations. Be Prepared today, don't wait for the signs and changes that will come/occur/happen/quickly. This is not necessarily referring to one event but many other trials/tribulations/hardships just around the corner. Be prepared in Food/Water Storage and supplies while you still can. Best Wishes to you and your families. May the Teachers/Creators/Designers be with you always. Sincerely, ET_MAN.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Hi Danielknight,

reply to post by danielknight

And stop spreading the universe is billions and bilions of years old stupidity, get a life.

There was never a beginning to the Universe and there will never be an ending. Galaxies, Stars, planets come and go and everything is "Infinite/Eternal" "Light/Energy/Matter." (Call it what you will) All things are recycled, renewed, changed, altered and re-assembled/created/setup/designed.

There was no "Big Bang" Beginning and there will be no "Big Bang" ending.

You have always existed in one form or another and you will always exist in one form or another and so will everything.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
ET_Man,

Nice to see you back!
Always love your posts.
Poleshift was and still is a good thinking ground.
Most informative...

I've taken our last exchange and used it wisely.
Before I got involved in this thread, I thought I had it all worked out, but wondered why my progression had 'stalled' (so to speak).
Our last exchange allowed me to show 'myself' or allowed me to 'see' that I had progressed down a contrived way of thinking, rather than the thinking that was right for me.

Could talk about it for hours, but best not eh?

Much love...

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hi Zosomike,

Originally posted by zosomike
Poleshift was and still is a good thinking ground.

"And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter."

(Just to put it out there)
Even for those who believe they have "proof" and can prove with hard evidence/facts or physical matter, reasoning/philosophizing/theorizing, logically/rationalizing scientifically or within their own minds from their current level of understanding/knowledge/perception/consciousness on how evolution is shifting/changing, they are still entrapped living within their own Illusion/perception and (Idea) of what "TIME" “EVOLUTION” and "CHANGE" really is according to their current level of "Soul" consciousness/perception of what 3D reality/TIME is.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
ET - What is your idea on whether or not all humans have souls?

I am not going to be able to have my mind changed on this issue. In studies, it has become quite clear that a percentage of humans walking the face of this planet, have no souls.

I did think that all had souls, for many years, and that evil or good was an option for people. Now it is clear to me that this is not the case as there are people borne without a soul. Some of these are the ones labeled as psychopaths by our definition.

The bible does point out that the bloodline was polluted, suggesting an inbreeding of evil or unsouled genetics.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hi Win52,

reply to post by win 52

ET - What is your idea on whether or not all humans have souls?

The Human body is Creator/Designer technology, the mind was specifically setup/designed for "Souls" to occupy/run the hardware or body through "Thought" controlling the functions/movement/system thus allowing individual function/control/movement/interaction within the physical reality/dimension/world. (As humans perceive/know it to be)

In the same way that vehicles are manufactured and require an occupant to drive/operate them in order to run, so were physical bodies constructed/assembled/designed to have "Souls" that run/drive/operate them. But not all bodies have been, were and are created alike or require a "driver/soul" some can run on pre-loaded/software/intelligence without a "Soul".

Everything happening for a reason/purpose whether seen/realized or not and specifically by design.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
In the same way that vehicles are manufactured and require a person to occupy/drive/operate them in order to run, so were physical bodies constructed/designed to have "Souls" that run/drive/operate them. But not all bodies were created alike or require a "driver/soul" some can run on pre-loaded/software/intelligence without a "Soul".

Everything has a reason/purpose behind it whether seen/realized or not and specifically by design.

I would agree that cloned beings could not have souls as souls are part of prime creator and cannot be lab created. Keep an eye on Big Ben.

Best wishes to you and yours as well ET_man

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
ET_Man,

I've been experiencing some strange and very powerful moments of deja vu. What is your take on the "deja vu" phenomenon?

Also, when will you be able to release the rest of the information you have?

Thank you

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

i dont have time to wade thru 116 pages of "stuff" to put it kindly.

why dont you post a few decriptions of calamities due in 2010? there WILL BE earthquakes, a tsunami or 2 and the odd volcano, or so i here.

so where and when??

and do you look anything like the avatar of KSPigpen?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I've been asked to make this my final and last post!

I want everyone to understand the overall message.

It all comes down to this.

Always be prepared on a "Spiritual" level for the inevitability of Death.

Learn to overcome the fear of death understanding the true "Infinite Nature" found within all things knowing that you will live on forever.

Once a person has reached that level of understanding-realizing that death is inevitable but not the end and all that really counts is their everyday actions, then they are at that level ready to accept, face and conquer all fears regardless of outcome understanding their true "Infinite Nature" knowing that they will live on forever.

All that counts now is how you live the rest of your life in the present.

Always remain positive and hopeful -believing that you can help create a brighter and better future. Have trust, hope and faith in your family and friends believing that things will work out for the better regardless of what the future brings.

Live life to the best of your ability and never let fear worry or weigh you down understanding that "Death" is an inevitability but at the same time "Death" is nothing to worry or fear because if your alive now in the present you will live on forever.

Nothing takes place one time within "Infinity" if something only took place one time such as a “Big Bang” then all things would have beginning and ending which is an impossibility within “Infinity.”

The answers can be reached in realizing that all things are “INFINITE” in nature and if you exist in the present or here and now than that means you must have always existed. If you’ve always existed in one form/body or another than that means you will always exist and will live on forever. “Fear” can be eliminated in knowing that “Death” is in impossibility within “INFINITY.”

In other words a “Big Bang” (For those who believe in that) cannot happen only one time within Infinity, if it happened once it will happen again within “Infinite” amounts of “Time” and “Space”. If it happens more than once it will happen “Forever” and an “Infinite” amount of times more. "You'" are Eternal never- ending and will never seize to exist in one form/body or another.

Take the time to ponder more on the meaning of all that "Infinity' truly represents and you will find peace in understanding that life in the Universe is not by accident, chance or coincidence. There are Creators/Designers that Created/Designed every single thing in existence. Everything didn't just organize itself from nothingness or come from consciousness alone but was well thought out-planned more than anyone could ever possibly begin to imagine/understand/comprehend. There are Orchestrators far beyond the dimensions man knows and this Universe is their painting, their garden, their Creation and they know it like the back of their hands. They have the blueprints on everything that exists in this Universe that goes on forever. The Creation itself and everything out there that exists is something beyond all human understanding/comprehension, there are no words to even begin to possibly describe it.

Everything on this planet and in your own personal lives is happening for a specific reason and purpose all by design more than people could ever see/know/realize/understand so regardless if a catastrophic event hits tomorrow the next day or ten years from now all that really matters in your own personal life is to always be prepared on a “Spiritual” level. For the many that have asked me if future events can be changed or avoided my quick answer to that is yes “All things are possible.” But does it really matter in the long run? Once a person comes to a certain realization about life and death they should be 100% content with whatever life may bring their way whether it be today, tomorrow or fifty years down the road. Never forget that death is an inevitability that everyone must face so being "Spiritually" prepared for that which is Eternal in the present is the most important thing. You must also know that the Designers/Creators that I call "Family" have the very best intentions and interest in mind for everyone on this planet regardless of what the future brings whether a person can see that/realize it or not, it's true.

Always hope for the brightest and most positive future outcome in all things. Hope for the best always and send out that intent hoping for the most positive possible outcome in all things. For the many that have asked me if co-creation is possible my quick answer is absolutely yes and there is more co-creating going on than anyone can possibly imagine so follow that inner spirit that guides you -wherever it may lead you. Dream a Dream, but keep in mind whether the end to this short and temporal journey/experience comes for you today, tomorrow or fifty years down the road it will eventually come to an end and could happen at any given moment so simply be wise and remain “Spiritually” prepared in the present day and hour.

For whatever it’s worth I know that life goes on upon Death, I have been there and know for myself. You will not regret being prepared on a Spiritual level when that day comes I can promise you that. I also ask that you do not follow the doom and gloom reports even though this thread originally was labeled with such an identity I hope you can realize that there was a much deeper meaning/purpose/reason behind why I started this thread. It’s not about the doom and gloom but it’s about understanding the doom and gloom and overcoming fear of the doom and gloom. It’s about understanding who you truly are being an “Eternal Soul”, it’s about being prepared for all things and understanding your true “Infinite Nature.” At the end of the day 10.11.11. means nothing and are only numbers. There's a difference in knowing the path and walking the path, you've been told exactly what you needed to hear. Nobody read this by chance, there's no such thing as chance, accident or coincidence, take these words and use them well. Walk the path with a greater understanding of already knowing the path without ever having to know.

Choose the Right, Do the Right Things!

Blessings, Best Wishes to Everyone!

May you find Peace and Happiness Always!

Love & Light!

Best Dreams!

[edit on 12-2-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Hi ET Man,Its long since I communicated with you.Thanks for your detailed postings and replies.
I have some questions for you,
Does a clone have a soul?
Can you tell me is what ever we see in the skies in our 3rd dimentional/physical world? I read some where there are more than 15 dimentions which humans were told of and there are many more it seems? then in thease vast infinite(far and wide) worlds we humans with meagre 50 years in an average life time what could we have possibly understood about God/ Creation/ purpose of existance of all theseworlds/ things , when we donot know any thing at all.
Now that time is up as you say what can we ignorant do can we learn,know and mend ourselves for better eternal life to come if at all..?
Lets be happy and spread love peace and brotherhood and pass out according to the wish of our destiny.

[edit on 2/12/2010 by roohi]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Agreed, this was the original plan for us.

Then the hostile take over began where this ability has been in the process of being bred out of us, changing our nature to a being with no conscience. This project has been in application for tens of thousands of years.

If your guys don't want you to play here anymore, just when we are getting to some real food people can use, I would have to say the question of alliance has been answered.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
ET MAN why have you been told not to post anymore? I have followed your thread from the first day,and find your message very soothing,the kindest thing anyone can do is make a person not fear death we know it is going to happen eventually and most dread that day . Your reasoning help me if no one else.

Is the decision not to post yours ore someone higher ?i would have thought you would have been allowed to continue till the time arrived there are so many people still with questions........

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join