It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
reply to post by DClairvoyant

....the chaos has already begun... things will get ickier for awhile, but the poles will not reverse. The sun's will, but Earth will escape it. Electronics will be a tough subject to work around, until we figure out new ways to deal with that issue, like new grounding techniques or something.

Just get all in order, physically, emotionally and spiritually, like ETman was saying most of the time.

Take advantage of the new creator energies flooding Earth right now. If you are feeling like your past is coming back to haunt you or certain things keep coming up for you to deal with, deal with them and release them, then you will feel lighter and you will rise in frequency. The light coming in now is so intense and creator filled that it is illuminating all the dark areas, both on a personal level and with all of humanity. I've finally realized why they call it Revelations.

Ciao ETman.

Where I have highlighted the text could you by any chance explain the white birght flashes me and other's in the town I live in have been seeing in the skies above and when I say bright I mean literally enough to light up the day from night-time. These flashes of bright white blue/light have been causing rumbling noises from around us and its scaring people around here especially those who are not aware and myself I have been hearing these explosion like rumbling sounds for many months now so I'm used to it but I wonder if this has anything to do with creator filled illuminated energy????

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
reply to post by Unity_99

If 'THEIR' doing work to help us normal simple folk, ask them to pull their finger out or at least get more people on the job to help.

Anyway, as for the 11.11 or 12.11 stuff, that may be the time in Canada but what about else where? Im looking at the clock and currently seeing 7.43 pm, Or 19.43 depending on whatever mode you use..?

WE as the people have to work together, there is only so much THEY can do as WE have to meet them half-way always. Equal balance of positive vibes, energy, vibration, frequencies, physically, emotionally, spiritually, awareness and love

Peace out.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I wonder if anybody has has similar experience's here. Lately I have noticed I can see energy flowing off everything literally such as doors in the house, energy coming off me which is bright white light, white lighte coming off doors, windows, walls, the floor, my shadow, everything I can see indoors and outdoors. It gets stronger by the day the more I become aware of this

The latest thing I can do I know this will sound mad is place an object somewhere say a mobile phone/ car keys downstairs and then use my intuition to somehow beam it upstairs into my bedroom onto the study desk and then to my amazement I go to find them upstairs in my bedroom.

That was last year this year it gets even more interesting and sometimes worrying as I was at work packing some totes onto pallets and was fitting two plastic clips to each tote and again I placed two on the tote and then I felt that energy released it and they were had gone. I checked the floor they were'nt their. It happened literally 3 times within the hour, even the pallet I had ready for the lorry had disappeared.

Lots of people were looking for missing pallets that were ready to go out. We were shocked and a lot of things have been going missing for me and a few other's but I notice only the ones who are aware of the changes like me and the other's from work have been seeing lots of changes whereas other's are oblivious to it?

Does this mean that we are seeing what is this illusion pulled over our eyes only to realise all this man made stuff like the totes, pallets, product, plastic, clips, mobile phone, car keys is not real is just an illusion pulled over our eyes. And then days like all of last week they just go puff! like it was part of some programme that had an error and now cannot be found because it doesn't really exist????

What do you make of this? Believe me its weird and wonderful.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Your lights could be anything! The light/consciousness I was talking about is the instreaming creator consiousness coming from the galactic center and also our sun. It's full of photons. It is changing our molecular make up. It's what is making people all over the world wake up. To start asking questions and seeing their own divinity (if they are ready)

I have always believed it to be such fine and subtle particles, as to be nearly invisible. But who knows, where you live may have extra reflective oxygen

Very interesting, though, I bet it is beautiful. I will keep an ear out, and if I hear anything, I'll let you know.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by blujay]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

The veil is being slowly pulled from our eyes. The matrix that's held us captive for eons is collapsing. We are awakening.

Missing things are rumored to be slipping into different dimensions. There is a lot of reality bleeding going on.

I have been noticing energy more physically lately, as well. I don't see it, but I instantly 'know' what color someones energy is. No one can hide the state of consciousness they are in, in front of me anymore.

Also, to confuse the situation even more, many of us are becoming tonal beings now, instead of energy beings.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

This may sound like a dumb question..... have you ever done some hypnotherapy to try and figure out what is really going on during these out of body experiences, if it is even possible to do that?????

To my understanding, it is not commonplace for humans to go off planet, as in going to other planets, etc. Hypnotherapy can clear away false implanted memories, so they say. I was just wandering if you have ever done anything like that? Or, do you just go with your memories?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Yes, this is all illusion and we can make of it, what ever we choose. It just depends on your commitment to that belief.

Walking on water is possible, if you believe in the illusion you create.

There does seem to be more people who "get it" at various places on the path. Or possibly more people just can't ignore their inner guide any more, making them step out of their comfort zone.

I can relate to what you are experiencing, in my own life.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Hynotherapy is not something I've been advised to consider, because you don't let anyone into your mind, but....it is something I've considered for years.

The off planet scenario. You'd be surprised where some of the bases are where they take the children. My earliest memories that were very hard to place were akin to one4all, and I will attest to those bases on the moon.

Been having experiences since 4 years of age. My children also. And during our last abduction, one I knew was starting when it occurred before I fell asleep, and my son up had significant missing time with, and woke up with wounds, I recall some memories from it, one was approaching a larger craft, a deep space kind. Something had happened during the process because it started out a grey abduction, and ended up in another situation.

Its better to remember with meditation, and raising your frequency and setting the intentions. Because some things that are buried are not nice to remember, and some things are probably blocked for a reason.

Theres a reason for everything.

I can also attest to a hollowed out astroid base, and that there is a station monitoring the sun, intergalactic one at that, akin to what Sleeper talks about I guess in one of his books.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Yes, I understand that is when young souled humans are taken for programming....at 4 years of age.

That is also when I went missing and sadly a lot of my memories from that time period have gone missing also.

You would need to find the right person, as caution is mandatory here, to work with clearing your memories. This would bring the truth to light. It would also take tremendous courage on your part to accept the truth.

I kind of would like to know what happened to me also. The more I dig into issues that control human actions, the more I can see that heavy programming for controlled behaviour is a huge part of the equation.

I consider you to be a friend and this is merely friendly concern for your situation and a possible side trail to take for clarification of your experiences, as they don't seem to be commonplace. Or possibly we all are subject to memory erasure with implanted memories and only a few strong souled beings can see a glimmer of light, out there somewhere.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

From networking, and seeking the light in others with my energy recognition, literally being elevated by the light I discover in some, where I'm filled with a sense of recognition, joy, and is hard to explain, but....I have noticed my experiences are different.

Some of the emphasis I try to share as well, with those who are searching, is its easy to get caught up in the programs here, the negative ones, and the abductions which some are ets, but many are Vrill, a kind of PTB coalition with some negative beings, zetans etc., is to move far beyond it.

Not just in what we wish. ET_MAN talks about the way in which we work at getting our house in order, and really thinking out of the box, its searching for the diamonds in life, and they're never money, or even home, reputation, careers. Meditation, nature, loving others, doing your best, pushing limits on consciousness. Clues to how ready you are would be how much you see humanity as one, though we are divided, and can we meet somewhere as in the pleiadian way, or the living way as its called, and accept each other. Can we see the sentient natural world and connect to nature. A world without money.

Then ask for this. Go under the stars and pour your heart out to the Most High and all the cosmic citizens who serve Most High. I did for over a year, many nights.

Meditate, raise frequency as high as possible, hold the light over the planet, and try to seek the next step every day, or the current task.

I just see the way out of the negative and focus on negative by raising ourselves up. I think everyones experiences would change, the world would change, if more tried.

Im only able to do what I can, not saying I'm there yet, because I'm not, my failings stand out like a neon light to me. And I work on my thoughts, I don't accept every thought as my own, and cancel many out.

Last August I was affected by energies that came in, my forhead was burning for days and I had to sleep for hours, and kept remembering people, also, kept stepping into a more expanded me and while in this state, I was shocked at how separate we felt, and how isolated we were and felt so lonely. I reached into the field, or it was like plugging into a wave of field, (could never duplicate it) where my contacts, my star family, my people, where they were, and we were in this oneness, separate but communicating, and I was so happy. This is where I need to go, back home. And I yearn for this, miss this connectedness the most. People think this is some kind of hive mind.

Its a touch of heaven. Naturally in the Universal Understanding we need to have perfect control of our minds, and there is alike minded vibration, a family grouping kind of. A whole new set of skills is needed. And we must be in control of our sexuality.

People think that ets are different than they are. Greys, nwo agenda may be sexually abusive and make hybrids. One of my friends woke in the night with this activity going on, and she said she was raised on this, then he blanked out again. They abuse women and children.

Positive ets, higher dimensional, angel ets almost in some ways, are modest, and in control of themselves.

We are tested here. One can see a test in each day, or frequently. Before some of my experiences, I was tested too on certain issues to see how controlled or neutral in areas I was trying to be.

Most of all, love really answers everything, and thinking, what everyone needs to be happy, people, nature, the world. To value and cherish the happiness of every person and being.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Thanks, unity......

There are a lot of caring people around. I also think ET Man is genuinely concerned for humanity, which is evident in his writing.

Now, if only caring souls could crystallize on what exactly is going on around here. This vagueness is in part what keeps the charade alive.

How many people would literally "choke on their cud" if the veils of illusion were pulled back, exposing the truth.

Understanding how our brains work, really makes this life appear to be a series of illusions. Something I have been spending time studying, lately.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Trouble is when you talk about it in depth, your overview insight opinon on the whole, including the way it meshes with a variety of sources you've been led to out of the myriad out there, some call you and then real things start to happen in your life, as if it was the next step.

So you put together this overview, and then everyone shoots it down. I'm not sure how much it can be shared, but I may give it a shot some day. But then, many would have to too. We seem to have pieces of the puzzle overall.

I believe there is a real push to a negative agenda going on, and real people, cosmic citizens here to hopefully bring about a positive timeline, but....its still like a test, like cycles in a way. And, we're here trying to get to the next level.

We need to wake up, its really important, and get cooperative. We don't need this money system or this world. We need to start caring for people and shining our lights. Oh, I would also write to every single politician and leader and tell them, we know what you're doing, zion 2012, the whole 9 yards of your dark and twisted plans and you're fired. We don't want you or your banks. Take a hike, your through. We the people name you as traitors and your system is usary and fraud, both of which are illegal. And extortion.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

How many people would literally "choke on their cud" if the veils of illusion were pulled back, exposing the truth.

My guesstimation is 99.9999% but some may even get excited upon learning that Truth is Stranger than Fiction and very much different than any one Religion.

HOPE and things to look forward to are available for those who choose that path.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

For many, though perhaps a smaller percentage, but significant enough, the greatest joy would pulsate through them. And theres family and friends, watching over. This is a homecoming.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

And theres family and friends, watching over.

Distant star relatives/family/friends are closer than most imagine, they have all the "TIME" in the world to do so.

This is a homecoming.

It can be a potential afterlife homecoming for "Souls" moving towards such a place. Not all souls are on the same path and originate from the same place. Some are here for different reasons and have other destinations.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

AHA! Found you. Thanks for the site you directed me to. I'm anxious
to read those series on there. Looks interesting.

What's a "TONAL BEING?"

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I was given the green light to include some information here for those who were open to receiving it, some could. In other words this could be useful for people to figure some things out if they are meant to.

The Universe has a mysterious principal of using the power numbers for many events, 11 11. In fact we are noting in our wake up calls these things. For days upon days, the only time I glance at the clock is to receive this. I currently am looking down and seeing
10:10

All I see for numbers iss 11 11 12 21 12 12 1112 all day long these kinds of numbers or 19 11

Ets often call Prime Creator, Divine Mother or the Cosmic Mother.

The dark cabal, bloodlines/illuminati have for many many millinium, copied or duplicated, basically HIJACKED the system. Their divine Mother is Isis. They have their own high council which Al Gore is a reported member. They have hijacked the Universal power and they do everything carefully plotted out to this number.

Rik Clay 11 11 part one

part 2

He was so beautiful, young, and was murdered for what he had exposed on his blog and the publicity he was getting. He was just about to expose the music industry when suddenly inexplainably, very excited and committed to his work, committed "suicide".

part 2 continued...

Nice addition Unity_99

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Hi Blujay,

reply to post by blujay

And THE most important for those interested in the ascension process.

This is what I think about the label/word/definition/understanding of Ascension.

The only way to move up to higher dimensions is via through leaving the body or new body suits. Some people like to think of that as having an OBE and never returning or leaving the physical body for good.

Unless there is an arrangement of some kind made where the physical body has changes brought upon it (A transformation of some kind) that allows it access to higher dimensions than ascension really only comes through leaving the physical body.

The word “Death” is a frightening word for most but it really should only be looked at as having an OBE or outer body experience because that is really all it is. The only difference is the one experiencing the OBE is never coming back to the body again.

Ascension to me only means ascending or moving upwards to higher states of existence and in my book that can only happen through death/being taken from the physical body or changes brought upon the physical body allowing it entrance/access to such existences/dimensions.

Eventually death is necessary to take up a new more advanced "Body." I do not believe in an ascension as most believe it to be as in the entire world/Earth will suddenly altogether change or move upwards into a higher dimension/existence. In my book that will not happen however changes will take place on a certain level/degree as they always have and in newer and greater ways than before.

Solar wind has been low. The planet is also being bombarded by energy particles/cosmic radiation (according to human understanding) more than in the recorded past so there are changes occurring and more coming on a certain level/degree. The heliosphere is also being bombarded by cosmic radiation so changes are occurring that will have an affect on DNA and the biological molecules on this planet but that doesn't necessarily mean it's moving upwards into other so called (dimensions.) There are also many Illusions in play/motion behind ongoing DNA alterations/changes.

Within Science some have observed photons materializing and popping into the so called third dimension (as humans understand it to be) coming from other dimensions and not necessarily coming from within the current physical dimension that most reside/live in. Some objects are materializing and de-materializing in certain areas/parts of the world at specific times under certain/specific conditions. "TIME" being the key ingredient. Changes will happen but ascension in my book comes only through leaving the physical body via permanent OBE aka Death. Who wants to really keep the body we currently occupy anyway? If a person truly wants to ascend into greater higher existences/realms/dimensions it will happily leave it’s dirty/dusty painful/imperfect body/machine behind. From the dust it came and back to the dust it shall go. Everything born into physicality/mortality must eventually leave the flesh and die. But don't take that word "Die" in the wrong way, it really only means that a person will experience a great dream- an OBE (Outer body experience) and never return.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Hi Win52,

reply to post by win 52

Walking on water is possible, if you believe in the illusion you create.

Walking on water is possible if only allowed/enabled access to perform/do such a thing.

Sure it could easily be done if one unlocked/had access to certain information/awareness/part of it's higher mind-knowledge- (technology) and that goes for walking through walls, defying gravity and flying but humans are bound to certain laws/rules for the "TIME" being and only have control over so many things. IF humans were only allowed to remember/access certain knowledge/things they could perform many seemingly mind over matter actions such as walking on water, defying gravity, telepathy/direct-communication with the other dimensions/existences/realms within/outside and on Earth, instant OBE experiences, heightened psychic abilities, foreknowing/seeing/viewing- telekinesis etc.

I'm afraid walking on water is not going to happen for most unless that serves a certain reason/purpose for their particular life/situation and I can't think of what that would be. Sounds fun nevertheless and so does floating through the air, walking through walls and flying.

Everyone's day will eventually come.
Someday--Somehow---Someplace!

Best Dreams!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Stare at the Center- At 1:36 look at an object or around!

new topics

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join