It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children under 9 will get FOUR flu vaccine shots! - Bloomberg/CDC

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by siouxm
reply to post by ricco78

why should we trust you? who are you? what do you know that we don't know?

I will join the group of paranoid nutjobs and keep myself and my child vaccine free.
All the fear mongering about manbirdpig flu will not cause me to lose my sense of self and jump on Big Pharma's bandwagon.

I don't trust Big Pharma. I don't trust the intention behind the propaganda of this insanely mild flu. I am not afraid of viruses, especially this one.

I agree, saeriously, I am fit and healthy, I'd take a five day flu that has proved to be mild (Unless you have other health issues) than this chemical crap any day.

It really is a no brainer for me.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ricco78
# yes i am gonna take it! You paranoid nutjobs should too trust me!

Remember, they have done no long term testing on these vaccines. What if ya'll went blind a few years from now for allowing them to inject you with that pig snot? What if your kids turn into retards a few years from now?

Hey, remember those shots they use to give us years ago? Yeah, they were pretty smart and trustworthy back then too, just like they are today, huh. And then they realized this: Autism Rates Drop After Mercury Removed From Childhood Vaccines. Anyone that lets them jab that untested crap into them is a fool, seriously, and you deserve whatever negative consequences that may result.

Me? I'll take my chances in isolation, I can hold up for over a year, probably two, if I have to. And, I got enough shots of my own to create quite a pile of bodies outside my front door if any of them needle nazis try to invade my space!
How dare some ahole thing they have some kind of right to inject me with their crap. Try it, and I will seek revenge and swine flu will become the least of your worries, ha!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Sorry, friend-

A few things-
1) I'm new here (May 1st or something --and I don't know hw to do half the stuff I should do: and;
2) Had my second spine surgery (at 35;((((((( )-the first was when I was getting my PhD in biochem- the second was when I worked for Panasonic and 100-hour work-weeks and a heavy laptop pulled discs out of my neck ( and now, mad opioids to help with the pain).

So- I post when I can, and I make mistakes- don't always get the right link where it needs to be, etc. Funny thing, is I worked in Level 4 bio stuff for a long time and have a lot of info. I just need an assistant (LOL) to help me with links, etc.
I'll do my best! Stay well and eat you Slippery Elm supplements- there's a natural sugar in the bark that rips the flu protein capsid apart.

C

[edit on 1-7-2009 by CultureD]

EDIT---for my entire adult life in "business' I have worked at either pharmas or government labs. I PROMIS you that the best interest of the health of the individual is NOT a priority. To the government- to Merck, Abbott, Baxter, NIH, etc., we are all guineas pigs. Expendible. PNG.
If you would like to be a lab rat, take the vaccine, or give it to your kids and watch them grow up with massive issues, and die slowly.
Get the paperwork to exclude your families- Jehovah's Witness's are the best, as the US really digs any form of Christianity-it will give you a stop-gap in the initial vaccination wave. Then, find someone to stamp yourcard that you've had your shot. Make frineds with a nurse, a doc- someone.
Don't take that crap. I saw the inside and I feel like I lived Apacalypse Now. It's like the 3rd Reich in those places. "Depopulation', vaccines on kids- it's no different from the Holocaust. Don't let yourselves be a number and a grave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CultureD

Sorry, friend-

A few things-
1) I'm new here (May 1st or something --and I don't know hw to do half the stuff I should do: and;
2) Had my second spine surgery (at 35;((((((( )-the first was when I was getting my PhD in biochem- the second was when I worked for Panasonic and 100-hour work-weeks and a heavy laptop pulled discs out of my neck ( and now, mad opioids to help with the pain).

So- I post when I can, and I make mistakes- don't always get the right link where it needs to be, etc. Funny thing, is I worked in Level 4 bio stuff for a long time and have a lot of info. I just need an assistant (LOL) to help me with links, etc.
I'll do my best! Stay well and eat you Slippery Elm supplements- there's a natural sugar in the bark that rips the flu protein capsid apart.

C

Wow, you should really stay around and contribute, if you are what you say you are!

So you think the vaccine is a good idea? Coming from a bio-chem background? I would appreciate some thoughts.

Oh and I hope you are well!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Thanks, Kiwi- I post a lot. I don't know if anyone reads what I post sometimes- but I don't care!

My degree is in biochemistry and anthropology, PhD protein biochemistry, with two foci: connective tissue biochem (types 2 and 4 collagen matrices and the thermodynamics of both the post-translational modification of them and the denaturation of them in certain environments) and infectious disease (specifically palgue (Y. pestis and anthrax B. anthracis).

I'm here for the duration.

YOU take care- I'm going to keep posting when I can type. The neck is getting better- less numbness when typing. The brain is clear; the body is struggling!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Thanks, Kiwi- I post a lot. I don't know if anyone reads what I post sometimes- but I don't care!

My degree is in biochemistry and anthropology, PhD protein biochemistry, with two foci: connective tissue biochem (types 2 and 4 collagen matrices and the thermodynamics of both the post-translational modification of them and the denaturation of them in certain environments) and infectious disease (specifically palgue (Y. pestis and anthrax B. anthracis).

I'm here for the duration.

YOU take care- I'm going to keep posting when I can type. The neck is getting better- less numbness when typing. The brain is clear; the body is struggling!!!

Wow cool mate, I'll keep an eye open for your posts.

I'd say keep your chin up but it sounds more insensitive than sympathetic!

What do you make of this?

WHO says tamiflu resistant swine flu case and isolted case

All the best.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
My 3 children will NOT get this vaccine.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CultureD

Thanks for your input on this thread, it's always good to get an opinion from an ''insider'' .
Regarding your neck problems, have you had your Atlas bone relocated? it makes a considerable difference to the rest of the skeleton if it is in it's correct position. Also as an anthropologist it should interest you.

Hope you are well now,

Regards,

Horsegiver.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

EDIT---for my entire adult life in "business' I have worked at either pharmas or government labs. I PROMIS you that the best interest of the health of the individual is NOT a priority. To the government- to Merck, Abbott, Baxter, NIH, etc., we are all guineas pigs. Expendible. PNG.
If you would like to be a lab rat, take the vaccine, or give it to your kids and watch them grow up with massive issues, and die slowly.
Get the paperwork to exclude your families- Jehovah's Witness's are the best, as the US really digs any form of Christianity-it will give you a stop-gap in the initial vaccination wave. Then, find someone to stamp yourcard that you've had your shot. Make frineds with a nurse, a doc- someone.
Don't take that crap. I saw the inside and I feel like I lived Apacalypse Now. It's like the 3rd Reich in those places. "Depopulation', vaccines on kids- it's no different from the Holocaust. Don't let yourselves be a number and a grave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mate, you have to get this out there, somehow. Start a thread or something. If this is true you have to try. I wish I could help!

Again mate, all the best!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by horsegiver

I love that you mentioned the Atlas- the aspect of anthro I studied was biological- evolution of Homo sapines sapiens....
No- I had C6/7 fused and plated, after having had L4/5 and L5/S1 fused in '01.

Spinal pain is a real killer- but I've been blessed with good surgeons, a wonderful family and a long life of having been an athlete (classical ballet) so I will keep healing.

The neck surgery- while minimally invasive- was more brutal than the 15 hours they spent pulling bone bits from my lumbar spine. The spinal cord decompression was fun.....now I'm in for some injections to kill some of the sensory nerves in my neck, to help with the neurodegeneration I have.

I'm like the terminator! I survived Level 4 labs, titanium all over (have to carry a letter when I go through airports- titanium doesn't magnitize, but some airports have different scan systems now, so I have to prove I'm not made of a bomb to get through
But I won't give up- on research or myself!

Thanks for the concern and kindness- all of you- and thanks for your kindness when I flake a link. Doing my best. BTW- I'm out of the industry for good- can't do it physically- and done with the pharma/gov BS. Now, I do research to learn, to share and to help others (and hopefully finish my book! I have software so i don't have to tpe all the time!!)

Peace all- and thank you xoxoxox

EDIT:

BTW- having neck fusion AFTER lower spinal fusion- at any level- throws all the alignment off balance. It's not just the Atlas. I'm learning the hard way about that. My days of 4-inch heels are gone, but with acupuncture, physical therapy, discipline, etc., I'll make enough progress to have a LIFE. I'm alive and blessed for that.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by CultureD]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Kiwifoot-

Thank you- for your faith in me- your support. We all need it- despite being "adult" and all that crap.

I'll get something going, with some research to back it. If you want to help at all we could make it a dual project.

Bless you for being such a support. It means more than you know.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Between a NWO cocktail and swine flu? I'll take my chances with the virus.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtinguish

Simple. Eloquent. True.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Kiwifoot-

Thank you- for your faith in me- your support. We all need it- despite being "adult" and all that crap.

I'll get something going, with some research to back it. If you want to help at all we could make it a dual project.

Bless you for being such a support. It means more than you know.

You have my support, but I doubt I could help you much!

It would be like the guy who mixed Michelangelo's paints taking half the credit for the Sistine chapel lol!

But if you ever wanted an untrained critical eye or advice, I'm here.

I will tell everyone I know what you say about this vaccine and the other details you tell of your work in the industry.

Can it really be as hideous as you say? No wonder you got out.

On another note was the dancing at all responsible for the neck injury?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
A few things:

Here's what I posted about the mandatory kids' vaccine:
posted on 19-6-2009 @ 06:54 AM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

What a perfect scenario for drug makers:
1) we have a de novo infulenza virus that is highly contagious- and deadly. OF COURSE, the kids MUST be vaccinated first- maybe at school, before recess...
2) The strain has mutated in South America, so the kids will need ANOTHER vaccine to protect them from the mutated strain. Maybe before recess...
3) H5N1 recombines with H1N1 and there's a new vaccine for that- all kids MUST be vaccinated. Maybe before naptime.
4) We can't forget the SEASONAL flu vaccine, which the kids MUST take- maybe during show and tell.

We now have 4 (FOUR) vaccines going into childrens' bodies (possibly, probably...) so they can attend school (in addition to the some 22-27 they've already gotten). The MSM creates a perfectly reasonable scenario and the parents- so brainwashed by the BS they're fed by Oprah or the View or other (insert expletive here....) programming, dutifully march their beloved children to the clinics (in schools!?!?!?!?!) for their shots.

Flash-forward 5 years or so- or hell- even 5 months. These precious children have developed illness from the vaccines and are given Meth.....I mean speed...I mean Adderall, as they can't concentrate in class. Some develop odd symptoms for kids- like juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, heart deformities, neuroligcal pain, diabetes, Lupus, Graves, Hashimoto's disease, uncontrollable asthma. Bi-polar disorder. These precious children who were killed by CDC.
The vaccines, with the thimerosol (mercury); adjuvants (cause autoimmune disease); MSG as a preservative (causing excitatory neuronal activity, leading to developmental issues, autism, ADHD, etc.), have guaranteed a GENERATION of children as pharma customers; convitcted them to a life of illness, suffering, inability to have health insurance due to "pre-existing conditions", and parents have ZERO recourse, because of the EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) by CDC, from the Feds, allowing use of vaccines with impugnity---parents, ANYONE- cannot sue if illness is incurred from a Pandemic vaccination.

We don't have children. I have neices and nephews. If they are treated like Auschwitz or Tuskegee prisoners in this way, I will go to D.C. and raise the biggest class-action lawsuit I can muster. I will lead a revolution. If any ATSers here send their kids to school, let me know if you want to actively stop this- I'll call the ACLU tomorrow (and I'm not a fan , generally)- I will go to the Supreme Court. I'm not fraid of being arrested.

My deepest thgoughts- my sincerest prayers- are with you who are parents right now.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by CultureD]
Here's the thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Re: my injuries:

1) first spine injury, I was hit in my car, leaving the lab where I was getting my protein biochemistry PhD, by a drunk crackhead with no insurance.
2) second spinal injusy- neck- was when I worked for Panasonic. I traveled 21,000 miles in 6 weeks, carrying a heavy toughbook (like the police use): I weigh 120 lbs. I pulled the disc right out of my neck- my lumbar couldn't absorb shock; the airline seats to and from Japan, etc., were horrible and I worked 100 hour weeks (they DO NOT STOP in Japan). I swear- I could have bled from my ears and I would have had to be at work 2 hours before my boss- and I was a Global Account manager for a drug development product- I had enough juice to rest- but was still treated like crap ( a woman in Japan in an executive role still takes a lot- it's a difficult, intricate society- and I did my best)

After having left the labs for reasons described, I thought I could exert policy influence on a high-level business scale- BOY was I wrong. All I saw was more of the same- exploitation, lack of ethics in usage, playing with biological fire.
I got out last year, had surgery in October, and now I've injured myself to the extent that I'm literally out of the game for good. My life now is staying well, supporting my husband in his career, researching out of love of life and true science, and trying to write this book to get out the truth without being 'whacked'.

I'm blessed to be alive and well, though- and I'm not going to stop speaking out against the ethics violations; abuse; lies, pay-offs- all of it. I'll make myself like Rushdie- too visible to be taken out
)))

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

And I will provide you with every detail I have about what went down in the 15 years I was "inside'. I just have to do it safely- researchers "commit suicide' or go off bridges too often to just post. I'll find a way.

You can be Michaelangelo's cheerleader- god bless you for your words, thoughts- motivation to action

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CultureD

I appreciate your candid and detailed accounts of your work and neck issues, which are an insight into the world of big pharma in itself.

You or I will have to do a thread on that EUA, that is outrageous!

I have a niece and nephew too, I'd do anything for them.

Anyway, the more you share the better, but you have to watch your back( I have to stop using those!) and look after number one though.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Thank you- and quite right. Sharing info is important- but one must be cautious.

I'd love to talk to you more and I will find a way to get info out in the public while staying safe. A proxy server, destroyed MAC address and the like ought to do it

Thanks for you support and encouragement.

Take good care of yourself, too. Slippery Elm supplements kill viruses.

Peace

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Well- you wanted to know about anti-viral resistance- and here it comes:
1) Denmark- isolated.
2) Japan- discussed on another thread, when I noted that Japan uses more Tamiflu than any other country in the world, per capita, in order to feel well enough to continue working. Second case of resistance to Tamiflu- Japan
3) Now there are cases in Hong Kong:
www.google.com...

It's a conundrum- the SEASONAL H1N1 strain last year was almost entirely resistant to Tamiflu- and virologists were very worried that reassortment would occur, and the novel H1N1 (A) strain would pick up the resistance factors- which it has, obviously.

SO- we have Relenza, as well as the prior class of drugs- the amantidines:
en.wikipedia.org...

Most flus have developed resistance to amantidines, but as this is a novel strain, we have no proof of resistance, because it it used so rarely, as it is a dangerous class of drugs.

ALL influenza anti-virals have terrible side effects; the class that is now widely used- Tamiflu, Relenza, etc., were developed as they were better tolerated and were effective against the majority of seasonal flu strains, in terms of reducing symptoms somewhat, and helping people with asthma, etc., from catching a full-blown case of the flu, which could be deadly to them.
Amantidines, however, bind to serum albumin, and thus cannot be filtered from the body; therefore, if one takes too much, or does not tolerate the class of drug, there is no way to remove it from the system using dialysis, etc. Many people have died from amantidines- nearly as many as have died from the flu for which they took them.

Like the over-writing of scripts for antibiotics for viral infections (which they don't treat), anti-virals can also loose efficacy; the viruses pick up resistance factors and they beat the drug. LUCKILY, the pneumonia which often follows flu (in serious cases) is usually bacterial, and is generally VERY susceptible to many antibiotics, if given in time, before ARDS (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) occurs, which is almost universally fatal.

So, my friend, the plot thickens. I think, IMHO, that we should use Tamiflu ONLY sparingly, and only when H1N1 has been confirmed (yes, I know- it takes days, but the new VeriChip will speed that along)--that way, it will remain usefull for at least some of the population who need it-

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join