It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Origins of Human Beings

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Who are we, and where did we come from?

Starting with the Sumerians, the first great culture 6,000 years ago that spawned the Bablylonians, Persians, and Assyrians, through ALL subsequent "Intelligent advanced civilizations" and "non-advanced" indigenous cultures including the American Indians of North America, Mayan and Inca empires of South America, Aborigines of Australia, ancient Chinese and Hindu text scriptures from the Far East, Egyptians, of the Middle East, Dogons of Africa, and the Greek and Roman Gods of "mythology", every culture accepted for a fact that heavenly beings (Or Gods) had created Man kind - homosapiens- Some coincidence to be a "myth",

Evolution cannot account for the appearance of *Homo sapiens*, which happened virtually overnight instead of the millions of years evolution requires and with no evidence of earlier stages that would indicate a gradual change from *Homo erectus*. The hominid of the genus *Homo* is a product of evolution. But *Homo sapiens* is the product of some sudden evolutionary event. He appeared inexplicably some 300,000 years ago, millions of years too soon. The scholars have no explanation. The Sumerians and Babylonian texts do, the Old Testament does. *Homo sapiens*-- modern man-- was brought about by the ancient gods

Former CIA official Victor Marchetti spelled out indirectly in 1979 "We have, indeed, been contacted......and the U.S. government, in collusion with other national powers of the Earth, is determined to keep this information from the general public".

The ancient accounts tell us that these hybrid bloodlines, the fusion of the genes of selected humans with those of the "gods", were put into the positions of ruling royal power,

"God" are the Aliens

[edit on 26-6-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I can believe we've been visited by ET and there are a few incidents that certainly appear to fall outside of standard explanations. The problem with the 'alien intervention' idea is that humans have a genetic heritage that can be traced back much further than the '6000 years' you suggest. Even the Sumerians had precursors. The archaeological record is a hell of an alibi for human development without any alien gene meddling...

Through 'haplogroups' and mitochondrial DNA it's possible to chart population spread through the millenia. Our DNA is also shared, to some degree, with every living thing known to man. Bacteria, fruit flies, nematode worms, chimpanzees and dolphin genomes show that we have evolved on this planet and without any obvious intervention from aliens. Have a look at this excellent site...it's got video and straightforward graphics...Atlas of the Human Journey

Our ancestor's ancestors are known. The Neanderthal genome has been mapped and reinforces the theory that we shared a common ancestor...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/13b6cf288ea9.jpg[/atsimg]

The progress we've made is recorded in the archaeological record. From stone hand-axes to military drones...our evolution is an endless series of 'baby steps' and adaptations to the environment and circumstances we find ourselves in.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

humans have a genetic heritage that can be traced back much further than the '6000 years' you suggest. Even the Sumerians had precursors

I did not claim that Sumerians did not have ancestors. I am saying that these ancient civilizations of about 6000-9000 years have ancient beliefs that MAN descended from "Gods" and that "Man" is a hybrid of ancestors of man (that is apes) and the genes of Gods (Aliens)

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

I know what point you were suggesting. I was showing that there isn't any evidence that our DNA has come from anywhere other than Earth. There isn't any evidence of God or gods either! We're extraordinary critters, but fairly terrestrial. Have a look at Homo Erectus...2 million years old and using tools.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I only recently started reading about the Sumerians and our origins after coming across a video of Lloyd Pye.

Even though it leaves room for debate (as any subject does), I found it to be very interesting and worth the watch for anyone who has the 2 hours to view it. It covers what you discuss in your first post and has left me quite curious...

LLoyd Pye - Everything you Know is Wrong

Google Video Link

Also wanted to add his site for anyone interested~
LLoyd Pye - Intervention Theory

[edit on 26-6-2009 by misfitoy]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

"God" are the Aliens
sorry wrong wrong wrong dead wrong .now you get back over to that drawing board and try again. listen when someone sees God there will be no quest. about it. maybe this was just sarcasm.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

I know what point you were suggesting. I was showing that there isn't any evidence that our DNA has come from anywhere other than Earth. There isn't any evidence of God or gods either!

if you just dig a little deeper, the atoms that existed before and after the bigbang if there really was such, is the same atoms that made up our "ancient" ancestors and still is to date, and our dna hasnt changed that much either...so "us and them" we're all the same...and if they are the gods we too are...just hugely ahead maybe...

[edit on 26-6-2009 by enkira]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

listen when someone sees God there will be no quest.

The American Indians when they saw a white man for the first time, thought that they were Gods. How would you define a God then?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

Also wanted to add his site for anyone interested~
LLoyd Pye - Intervention Theory

That site is very good, thanks a lot.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
i dont quite see any reason to assume that aliens had anything to do with the origins of man.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
i dont quite see any reason to assume that aliens had anything to do with the origins of man.

the op is about our true origin, who are we and where did we come from...if you grasp the significant of this quest you will find that you have to open your mind with all the assumptions , suggestions, notions,hypothesis and combining the greatest of all minds that we have now in ats, surely we'll still run short of explanation. in the grand scale of things our solar system is relatively young.the dna that took form as "us" is still a baby really.we're still trying to grasp the hard reality surrounding us. a reality which is like a dreamlike state.and dreams are real though they exist in another plane of our existence...in our mind...aliens then or whatever they are, are obviously entities much more, say, mature than us so they are privy of events that occured way before we humans learned how to crawl in the cradle we called earth...and perhaps asked them how it really started???

[edit on 26-6-2009 by enkira]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

It must be difficult to be a scientist who is forced to remain within set parameters while knowing full well that within these parameters, a surprising number of species that exist on earth including man, quite simply have no business actually being here at all.

In order to help deal with this dilemma, when new theories are presented within Academia, the new information is assessed, discussed, criticised, moulded, remoulded and even remoulded yet again if necessary until the new data can be fitted comfortably into the current paradigm in any particular field, be it archaeology, palaeontology, biology – whatever.

As we have previously discussed, this process is necessary in order to make the information conform as closely as possible to every leading, and obviously concerned, scientist's current way of thinking. To present a theory in any other way within Academia is simply inviting immediate rejection under a barrage of scathing criticism.

This authoritarian system of excruciating "peer review" has always been an effective way of keeping independent thinkers among the orthodox science community out of the public information loop. However, in spite of this vast ‘information filtering system’ that is in place, it is becoming increasingly clear that Darwin’s theory will soon become as obsolete as the notion that the earth is flat and the stars revolve around us despite the constant attempts by academia to keep the flailing theory’s nose above the fast rising waters of contrary evidence.

Author Lloyd Pye wrote an extremely informative and very well researched book on this topic that I highly recommend reading entitled ‘Human Origins’ where he aptly demonstrates the enormous difference between Primates and Humans. Naturally the work received some scathing criticism from the science community despite its meticulous research and abundant evidence. Such constant attacks are becoming tiresome these days but can also be useful in some ways, because knowing how intent Academia at large is in suppressing information, you usually find such criticism from them a good reason to read, what is more often than not, a highly informative paper. Otherwise it wouldn’t have ruffled so many academic feathers.

But the fact that there are fatal flaws in Darwin’s theory is now evident and much to their annoyance, it has even been scientifically proven by Academia itself due to recent, quite major advancements that have been made in various fields, such as the discovery, mapping and study of DNA. The information is also quite well known within science community itself, though they just seem to make a point not to actually inform the public. The information emerged as yet another somewhat rude shock for science, about 1980 and further confounded the devotees of Darwinian thinking.

You see, Palaeontologists, through the study of bones, had discovered that, (if it actually happened,) the split in the evolutionary chain when primates evolved into man must have occurred sometime between 5 million and 8 million years ago. Then, armed with this information a group of Geneticists in 1980 decided to attempt to narrow that date down to discover a more accurate timeline. The Geneticists believed that this wide bracket of 3 million years could be narrowed dramatically by charting mutations in DNA and so they began gathering DNA samples from around the world to use in their subsequent experiments.

A controversy then erupted when the results for these tests came in and the information was deemed so shocking that the tests were run again, in fact several times over because what they showed was that genetically, man was in fact, no more than 200,000 years old. Naturally the roar of protests from Anthropologists was unprecedented. However, subsequent testing has now proved beyond any doubt that the geneticists were absolutely correct, and there are other things too. Lloyd Pye covers these topics quite extensively in ‘Human Origins’ and again, I highly recommend reading it. For example a popular statistic that is presented to us to back up evolution is the fact that the DNA of humans differs from chimpanzee DNA by as little as 1% and from gorillas by only 2%. This makes it appear to those who are uneducated in the science of genetics, that evolution is quite obviously correct and humans and primates are virtually cousins.

However, what they never seem to mention is that the human DNA tree has three billion base pairs and so 1% of this is in fact, 30 million base pairs. Now, 30 million base pairs is, in reality, a tremendous amount of difference between the two species by any measure. And of course with Gorillas, that would be 60 million base pairs. Primates also suffer from very few genetic disorders apart from perhaps Albinism, which is a gene common in a variety of animals groups, including humans. By way of comparison, humans have over 4,000 genetic disorders; several that will most definitely kill absolutely every victim! So, are we asked to believe that these disorders manifested in our evolution to a ‘higher and more improved species’? One of the most undeniable and obvious differences of all between the species can also be found in the fact that primates have 48 chromosomes yet humans, who are considered to be vastly superior to them in the evolutionary chain have only 46 chromosomes! So, how in the world could we just lose two full chromosomes in this ‘evolutionary improvement process’ we are supposed to have undergone? Two full chromosomes is an awful lot of DNA to just disappear!

Primates are also much stronger than humans, in fact on a pound for pound ratio, about 5 to ten times stronger, even small monkeys. If we really evolved from primates then apart from losing chromosomes, how did we also become so puny and weak compared to our ‘ancestors’ in this ‘improvement process?’ When analysed, nothing about evolution makes any logical sense at all really.

www.thecrowhouse.com...
www.thecrowhouse.com...
Page 130.

Makes sense

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Lloyd Pye? Lloyd 'starchild skull' Pye?! Dear me. I never thought I'd see the day when he was used as a credible argument in a human origins debate...

I wonder why he might have an 'axe to grind' against standard methods of peer reviewing new theories? Could it be that the skull has been thoroughly debunked repeatedly? That skull is probably the only thing preventing him being known as 'failed author and expert shelf stacker' Lloyd Pye

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

happy hunting

HADES

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I have yet to read about the 'starchild' some of you mention, but I did find Lloyd Pye's views on hominids and current DNA findings in the video worth considering. Personally, I like keeping an open mind of all subjects (Bible, Evolution, ET's, etc.), and that includes the Intervention Theory. It's why I visit ATS.

Coming into threads like this only to insult an idea, with no explanation, serves no purpose. Many subjects can leave more questions than answers, but that's why threads like this exist... to 'discuss' the possibilities. Much appreciation to the people who present their information/reasons as to why they doubt this theory, as well as to those who show why they support it.

warrenb ~ I believe it was through a post of yours where I first saw this video. Prior to viewing it, I had no idea what people were talking about when mentioning Nibiru or Anunnaki... at least now I am able to better understand where their ideas come from. Thank you.

This is an interesting subject and I look forward to any further research people may have to share. Thanks for the thread OP.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I don't know that God was an alien but I have read the Sumerian tablets as interpreted by Samuel Noah Kramer.

Some things that come to mind. Just because the tablets were written 6-8000 years ago does not mean that they are reflecting events of that time. They may well have been speaking of events in what we call prehistory so as to give us a clue.

The tablets speak specifically to goddesses and a male hominid. But were these goddesses alien or were they considered to be goddesses based on some sort of heritage or rite of passage? We don't know.

And were the texts changed at some point in time. I am well aware of the matrilineal dna aspect as it is a pet project of mine, however, considering that there are 3 versions of the Cain and Able story in the tablets which gradually evolve from 2 goddesses to 2 men with the bible giving yet a different story, it is very possible that instead of goddesses carrying the seed of hominids it was gods.

Anyway, just some things to think about. I know how easily I have gotten caught up in a specific view and failed to look at other possibilities.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Coming into threads like this only to insult an idea, with no explanation, serves no purpose.

Why don't you go and find out about the 'starchild skull?' A lot of ATS members still require spoon-feeding, but many are willing to find out for themselves. Reading is old-fashioned, I know, but try it...more informative than You Tube videos.

Try this thread...starchild skull on alien hunter question. Lloyd Pye doesn't have much credibility and his integrity is also debatable.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

What does that have to do with the price of bananas??

My 'first' paragraph explains that I "have not" read about the starchild (so that is exactly why I don't discuss it). I discussed what I "did" listen to and appreciated from the video of Lloyd Pye.... hominids, etc.... because it pertained to the OP.

Moving on... my 'next' paragraph points out how easily some people get upset with a subject such as the OP's without giving their point of view, and how I appreciated people who contributed information... (which would include your post btw because you contributed info). I made NO comments (negative or otherwise) about this starchild you seem so adamant about, or about your post.

If you feel Lloyd Pye doesn't have much credibility I'm happy for you, but that doesn't mean you have to attack my post. Last I saw this wasn't a starchild thread. I have no interest to read up on the starchild at this time as I am discussing what is mentioned in the OP because it reminded me of what I viewed in the video. Good grief... stress much?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

sunny ~ do you have any favorite sites/links that cover your topic?

I would enjoy reading more information on it.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

These are some of the sites on Ancient Sumerians and thier alien links. I believe this will give you a good insight into the Sumerian and God (Alien)connection. My OP is generally about ancient civilizations while these links are about Sumerians

www.geocities.com...

Here are videos part 1 and Part 2

Part 1

Part 2

Sumerians and Nibiru
xfacts.com...

[edit on 27-6-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join