It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Kid/Star Seed Identification Questionnaire, Are You One?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

I scored 24 I think. I have had some pretty freaky stuff happen to me. Every time I wake up in the morning my parents will have the television on. When I enter the room the picture and sound becomes static. I really do not pay attention to the traffic lights, so I do not know. I talked and walked really early in my years. I also had 3 sets of teeth. Not like a sharks, but I would pull one set out and then another would set would come up out of my gums.

Woah, that's cool, I've never heard of that outside of my family actually yet....
My dad, one of his brothers, and one of his sister's sons (my cousin) all had 3 sets of teeth, plus an extra tooth behind the row...
Sounds like bad genes to me though, I dunno...lol
I would hate to lose 2 sets. Loosing one tooth to start with, was horribly traumatic for me as a child haha

Edit: Hey...what's your lineage? My dad's side is mostly scottish/german....
Maybe we're related!!

[edit on 10-4-2009 by phoebeflakes]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Okay I will try posting this again as my star child abilities didn't let me foresee me accidentally clicking X and loosing what I typed

Anyways I got half way done with the test and already had a score of 22 but got bored and didn't finish the whole thing so I am sure it's much higher.
There are a few questions I could not answer w/o asking others who know me so I didn't add those ones up.

I don't really buy into the whole star child stuff but I will say this:
Before I even knew what a star/indigo/whatever child was my Mom who goes to the public library often with me got a book once (forgot the name, sorry) about indigo kids. She read the whole book and told me I should really read it as she thought I would find it interesting. This alone is weird as she never recommends books to me since our taste are very different. So I read about 1/4 of the book and started to freak out thinking OMG this is a lot like me!? Then it "clicked" why my Mom was A: interested in the topic and B: wanted me to read about it because she must think I am one though she's too shy to talk much about it.

Now, I am not saying I am some psychic person but I have an open mind. Most of those things in that test you posted have happened in my life. I have had streetlamps flicker while walking under them. Just always figured it was the light sensors in them. Sure these things could be coincidences but it happens a lot and I have had friends notice it. Electronics have gone crazy around me for no reason in really odd ways.
Weirder yet I have always had a strong interest in radio electronics practically out of the womb going into broadcasting engineering and much more later on.
Okay fastforeward, during my teen years I started to use dissociative "methods"
to gain altered states of mind. During those times I really weirded out my friends knowing things before they happened, knowing most of what people around me were thinking or their intentions. I got really good at it and figured out how to do it w/o even thinking about it.
I will cut this short and just say that yes I have experienced many of those things. Does it mean I am a star kid? In my mind probably not. Most of those things are not only common for kids to experience but also for those kids who are really interested in science, physics, psychology, technology (esp. computers/communications) and other things like that at a young age. That's just my opinion. Whew long post.

[edit on 4/10/2009 by darklife]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
According to this...um..."test", I am somewhere between probably and most likely.

And so are a huge chunk of humanity, when you look at it. So if say, 30% of the US population shows up on this dude's doorstep, then what? And then maybe 30% of the world's population could be "Star Children" too.

Which is why I disbelieve such things. More new Age Hocus Pocus crap.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
But probably half the people I know could have sucked 20 points out of this questionnaire.
I just don't believe this star child stuff, I really think it's a handy questionnaire that anyone can fit into, and then feel glad to buy books and videos from somebody laughing all the way to the bank....
-----------
I am sorry that you are so narrowminded. It is true that his numbers are a little off on whether or now you are a star child - I would redefine as

Score of 25= probably a Star Kid
Score of 30 = most likely a Star Kid
Score of 40+ = absolutely a Star Kid

It is true that most people can fit into these categories, but not all of them. This test was created simply to identify star kids for themselves, not for anyone else.

~Jenni

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Yeah, the higher scores I think would give more interesting results worth considering....

And just because I think that some things we call supernatural may be common to many humans without being 'star children' and have scientific basis, does not make me narrow minded.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Lol, personally, I don't see the problem with the whole 'star child/indigo child' phenomena, but that quesionnaire is hilarious!

One of the questions was 'Was there a strange presence or aura in the room during birth?'

Sweet Jesus, may aswell just go the whole hog.

'Did your child fly out of the Whom with a red cape and start singing 'I'm gonna live forever.'

Some of those questions are ridiculous.

EMM

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Awakening Star Seeds

Unofficially NATO have a designation of a de-facto ABOVE TOP SECRET - COSMIC Security Clearance

The outstanding scores achieved on the NASA IQ test means they want volunteers ready to join programs where high intelligence and confortableness with Star Visitor matters are prerequisites.

Such civilian screening measures are common to identify the hybrid super-bright Star Kids.

Savant status is a combination of enhanced intelligence/Star Seed genetic neurological wiring and downloaded Star Nations information. Providing telepathic coaching by the Star Visitors in those few occasions where that is necessary to be voluntarily be ready soon to join programs where high intelligence and confortableness with Star Visitor matters are prerequisites.

Such civilian screening measures are common to identify the hybrid super-bright Star Kids relating to the Star Visitors and to information the government has obtained from the Star Visitors

NASA is one repository for these Unacknowledged Special Access Programs, some of which track or interface with Star Kids and Star Seed adults.

Eg; extrapolated a hypothetical harmonic photon fractals

A simple question, does "11d predictive analysis of quantum theory of photons using a 7d navigation logic structure which requires no calculation for "11d harmonic Fibonacci fractals", just use you StarSeed instinct

use ALL "sides" of the 3-D-reality versus the hyperspace companion dimension boundary at the same time in the same equation. Being able to flip into hyperspace and proceed there is one way in which 3-D objects could experience time travel or teleportation

Which was "static field manipulation value of the vacuum expectation value for particle ground state, and with this you time travel on a spiral wave d/dt".

They forgot to tell the physcists there were "N" more variables to make it work?

Maxwell's Demon

starseed test = 37

If you can't read math like me , just use your imagination, no calculators are needed as it's just logic.

Good Luck

HADES

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
If only the word "child" was removed from the quiz, I would score well over 20! But I only got less than 10.

I was incredibly stupid, careless, and reckless as a child!! I was way behind my peers of my age, in fact, I maybe the exact opposite of a star child.

So you can be assured I'm 100% human!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join