It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA/MOSSAD, AMAN/DIA did 9/11! [BASED ON KNOWN HOAXES]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skelkie3
Warning ! Some members on this thread are flirting with criminal charges in the not too distant future !
All of this is saved somewhere, and absolutely none of us are anonymous unless we have taken the most extreme measures... like NEVER having a cell phone we have spoken on, on our person at that library or coffeeshop
computer. Think I'm kidding... or just paranoid ?
The 'J' word will only get you recorded, and possibly prosecuted at some point!
Never use the 'Z' word unless you want your own case- worker assigned.
Instead of the 'I' word- just say, ' one of those wierd extremist middle eastern terrorist countries ' or something.

Thanks for the tip. From now on it's "wej' 'noiz' 'malsi'

You may have found the solution to worldwide unemployment. Workers in the massive new industry will create case files for those repeatedly using those contentious words, correlate them, analyze the content, file reports.

These will sent along to second level analyst who will track the individual through their drivers license, credit card, etc.

This will keep many millions fully engaged and employed. The translation division alone will be a major sub-industry.

What they will do with all this information is a question. Who will pay for it and what is an even bigger one.

Mike

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by The Dispatcherator

You don't seem to comprehend simple English? Didn't I mention that very clearly in the OP? I thought I said selected excerpts. What does that mean to you? Seems you're bent on trying to prove your superior intellect by poking around for non existant issues.

It would have been better if your verbosity was directed towards contributing something substantial instead.

Sorry I had to counter you in this manner as you are are way off course here. Bashing others without taking the trouble to understand what and how a subject is being presented shows immaturity.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
List of jewish Names of 9/11 victims list: (Going by jewish or very Jewish Sounding last names)

People with Jewish sounding names may NOT be Jewish at all! You said it yourself!

But as I said, one Jew or 10 Jews is a moot point. The issue is whodunit and why?

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Hey Weedy... what ever happened to that flight simulator thing you were going to set up to prove that those maneuvers were possible? Did that fall through the crack?

Haven't been following 911 much so forgive me if its been covered

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Hey Weedy... what ever happened to that flight simulator thing you were going to set up to prove that those maneuvers were possible? Did that fall through the crack?

Haven't been following 911 much so forgive me if its been covered

By the way, which was that thread where we discussed this? I remember I had shown a vid of a Microsoft Flight Sim where a a 767 was made to crash into the WTC tower. Can't seem to find it. A Budweiser if you do!

Edit to add: Ah here it is! I agree with WW that it was not too difficult to guide a large plane into the towers. Some 'expert' pilot did mention that it would have been extremely difficult as it would have experienced +- 9G!! I wonder how, considering the speed, angle of attack and turn radius? It couldn't have been more than 2-3Gs at the max.

Here's the vid of the MSFS9. (It probably would have been easier to have guided the aircraft by remote control, though WW doubts this theory!!) The first part is a Cessna recon of the area, the second is the impact by a 757. Is it much different from flying a 767? Let's ask WW. He's flown the darn things!

Cheers!

[edit on 26-6-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Here ya go!!

I hate Budweiser, thin American yak urine, if you ask me!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

So if Mike were to remove the two tidbiits of info you keep referring to as propaganda from his post, would that make it any more plausible? (I know he can't, I don't think?)

Just wondering, because I've only really seen you focus on two aspects over and over, even though I see many more in the OP.

I completely agree, starting off with really bad and inaccurate "facts" is a terrible way to begin an argument, and it does hurt the claim. But, no one (or at least no one willing to go public) really knows all the facts. Therefor, I can't fault someone for missing something or being wrong, if that is the case.

Knowing it's false and claiming it as fact would, however, be propaganda IMM.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Okay thanks

I'm working on a case of Beck's myself

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This isn't anti-Semitic! This is logic.

Question: If...one in about 457 people in the world is a Jew*, and these dudes all happen to be Jewish, what can we "assume " from this?

A. Nothing, it simply is an extraordinary and improbable coincidence.
B. With in the 9/11 conspiracy there is a strong Jewish link.
C. It was the Muslims who orchestrated the whole thing.
D. Dick Cheney is Jewish.
*Source

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Im not a pilot but I play one at the airport. But that video looked more like a singular jet, especially because you can see the wings through the cockpit. I could be wrong but that looks like a small craft, not a 747-type.
This type thing

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

Here's the cockpit of a 757. Resembles the one in the MSFS shown in my vid above. WW would be the man to clarify this...He's flown them - several thousand hrs as captain! Hey WW, you there?

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
The CIA/MOSSAD, AMAN/DIA did 9/11!

Really a marvellous thread supported by excellent research mikesingh, :up strrd and flggd.
I never believed the official story anyway, but if that is really the truth and it could be proved without a reason of doubt, what immense consequences could that imply?

I have two questions if you don’t mind.

One.
Do you have any idea how it was possible or who could be hold responsible for the crazy fact that especially on that day the entire US Air Force was hold back if you understand my saying?

Two.

As for another possible reason for why 9/11 did happen?
What do you think about what Jim Marss say here, and he is not the only one who speaks about that.

Just as a “for instance”: I truly believe that one of the main reasons for our precipitous invasion of Iraq was to make a beeline for Baghdad, and use a mob scene as a cover, for a very concerted effort to loot the Iraqi National Museum. What were they after? They were after newly discovered artifacts, tablets, scrolls and such that were being found in the ancient Sumerian cities of Uruk and some of these other places by French and German archaeological teams -- interestingly enough, the two countries who were most opposed to our entry into Iraq.

And what was taken? Very possibly knowledge of ancient energy manipulation technology. And this gets into anti-gravity and a bunch of weird and exotic technologies that conventional science would laugh at. But then, when you really study the issue, you find that these technologies have been worked on since at least World War II and have been kept under very ultra-secret classification programs ever since, because this is our leading edge technology.

So, you can see how it all ties together; Ancient history, UFOs, secret societies, the world government. It’s all part of the same big ball of wax, and unless you back off and take that broad overview and study a wide variety of topics, you’re never going to figure out what’s going on.

Thanks.

[edit on 26/6/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

NYC medical examiner estimated that 20% of WTC victim were Jewish -
based on names and places where lived (with large Jewish population)

Now 20 % of the 2750 WTC victims is some 550 people

6 Jewish FDNY members died including Steve Belson who was climbing
South Tower stairs to join Chief Orio Palmer in 78th floor sky lobby

Glenn Winuk was a partner at Holland and Knight law firm up street from WTC - was also EMT and member of Jericho FD on Long Island. Raced
down to WTC to assist - when body was recovered March 2002 had FDNY
medical kit with him.

Richard Pearlman was only 18 - member of Forest Hills Ambulance Corps
he was messenger for law firm - went to WTC from Police Plaza Is
pictured in NEWSWEEK special edition

Now if Jews were warned how come so many died ?

Also Jews were killed RUNNING INTO WTC to assist - so if warned why were running into danger ?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

For Ridhya,

Mike's posted video first half is from inside a Beech Craft Baron. Probably a Baron 58. This is a twin-engine piston airplanes, and one of the nicest light twins out there! (can you tell I'm biased?) I can recognize the airplane because of the engine nacelles, the wingtips and the instrument panel and control wheel.

Second half of the video is from inside a helicopter. Don't know much about whirlybirds, except the saying that they consist of a million different parts flying in close formation...I know it's a helo because a) the pilot's view is from the right seat and b) you can see the cyclic and collecive pitch controls, instead of a control wheel.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

For mikesingh,

Actually, mike, that photo is a Boeing 737NG. Those would be the series -700, -800 and -900.

Telltales immediately are: The most obvious is the color!!! It's gray, so it is not a B757/767! The Engine and APU fire handles; the Landing Gear Handle; the Nose Wheel Steering tiller, the #2 window handles, the Standby Instruments, and the entire Overhead Panel configuration. See those four switches above the Captain's seat, forward position, with three amber lights? Those are the Fuel Pump switches. Why only three lights? Because the Left Center Tank pump is turned on (thus extinguishing the 'Low Press' light) for a positive fuel feed to the APU, way back in the tail. (I coul d go on like this all day..) On the center pedestal, we have the two big Stab Trim wheels, the Engine Fuel Levers and the Parking Brake Handle (really more like a tab), just to name three more. But, I'll stop now.

Oh, and another biggie! (So I know it's an NG) The 'glass' cockpit. Six MFD (Multi-Function Display) screens.

The B757/767 have only four CRTs total, two mounted one above the other, center panel for each pilot...they are called 'EFIS'...top one is the 'Electronic ADI' and the bottom is the 'Electronic HSI'. Think of that arrangement as an evolutionary "missing link" in Boeing cockpit instrumentation design...half way between conventional "round dials" to the more sophisticated 'glass cockpit' concept.

edit: And, yes thanks...lots of hours in the B737, B757/767.

I write that, 'B757/767', that way because they are indeed very similar, in fact they share a common type rating on an Airman's Certificate. That was a huge selling point for Boeing, as they were designing and marketing the airplanes.

NOW...sidebar note: For the purposes of a person intent on wreaking havoc, in terms of operating the AutoFlight system and its various modes there is a commonality that a person who knows the B757/767 will feel at home in the B737. The CDU used for interacting with the FMC (think of those as Easter Eggs to hunt!) work almost exactly alike, just slight software differences between the two fleets. Because, the CDUs are supplied by different contractors.

[edit on 6/26/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by smarteye
I think that it is idiotic that some feel that you should just ignore the major link between these all these guys because it isn't politically correct. Who invented political correctness? oh yea, the media. Who owns the media?

Really? the media invented PC? i thought it was berkley. (or some professor at)

And while I of course know who owns berkley i am uncertain on who owns the media. Rupert Murdoch owns a lot, but he isn't a jew afaik.

@mikesingh: So # of jews dying on 9/11 is a moot point. That means exclusive advance warnings are a moot point (or didn't happen). You honestly don't see how that collapses the whole "jewish guys here and there"-cardhouse?
I won't (because it would be boring) but i could make a list of people afflicted or involved with 9/11 who were christian. That would obviously lead to Argentinia being behind the attack. (Greece is orthodox, not many countries have catholic-christianism as a state religion)
So answer me this mikesingh: The number of catholics killed on 9/11 is a moot point: Why don't you think Argentinia was the driving force?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Originally posted by mikesingh
The CIA/MOSSAD, AMAN/DIA did 9/11!

I have two questions if you don’t mind.

One.
Do you have any idea how it was possible or who could be hold responsible for the crazy fact that especially on that day the entire US Air Force was hold back if you understand my saying?

Two.

As for another possible reason for why 9/11 did happen?
What do you think about what Jim Marss say here, and he is not the only one who speaks about that.

OK, your second question first.
The probable reasons why 9-11 could have been engineered:

> CIA/MOSSAD/Zionists – Their interest in the geopolitical aim which I have brought out in the last paragraph of the OP: To repeat, 9/11 was planned and orchestrated so that an American riposte would result in political, diplomatic and military action against Iraq and later Syria and Iran in order to destroy their potential for an attack on Israel and any leverage they might have in forcing the establishment of a Palestinian state.

> Cabal/Bilderbergs/Neocons/Illuminati – To establish a NWO by invading Middle Eastern countries starting with Iraq in order to establish a Western type democracy under US tutelage to get total control of their immense oil resources. The various corporations run by them would then be in complete control of the world’s financial system resulting in the establishment of a New World Order.

> AMAN/DIA/Military Intelligence – As Jim had mentioned, the possibility of the existence of esoteric alien technology in Iraq that was imperative to get hold of for military purposes. Though this seems a trifle far fetched, but read Undo’s very interesting thread, Stargates Are Real.

As you can see, all these organizations had a stake in orchestrating 9-11 as a pretext for the invasion of the Middle East for achieving their own goals!

As regards your first question about the US Air Force being held back, I cannot comment on this aspect though I have read about it. If this is true, then it lends credence to what I’ve mentioned above.

Or was this massive operation orchestrated and conducted by an emaciated, bearded Bin Laden with the help of some of his cookies so that he could rub his hands in glee at the discomfiture and embarrassment of the strongest nation in the world – The US of A – if the Towers came crashing down? Seems rather simplistic to me! But then that's the official line.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by debunky

Originally posted by smarteye
I think that it is idiotic that some feel that you should just ignore the major link between these all these guys because it isn't politically correct. Who invented political correctness? oh yea, the media. Who owns the media?

Really? the media invented PC? i thought it was berkley. (or some professor at)

And while I of course know who owns berkley i am uncertain on who owns the media. Rupert Murdoch owns a lot, but he isn't a jew afaik.

Yes and we all attended Berkley, that's where we learned to be PC. Perhaps I should have said that the media sold it to us. As to Murdoch, he has Jewish ancestry and his mother was Jewish. To further enlighten you I found this list over at Rense.com.
MORTIMER ZUCKERMAN, owner of NY Daily News, US News & World Report and chair of the Conference of Presidents of Major Jewish American Organizations, one of the largest pro-Israel lobbying groups.
LESLIE MOONVES, president of CBS television, great-nephew of David Ben-Gurion, and co-chair with Norman Ornstein of the Advisory Committee on Public Interest Obligation of Digital TV Producers, appointed by Clinton.
JONATHAN MILLER, chair and CEO of AOL division of AOL-Time-Warner
NEIL SHAPIRO, president of NBC News
JEFF GASPIN, Executive Vice-President, Programming, NBC
DAVID WESTIN, president of ABC News
SUMNER REDSTONE, CEO of Viacom, "world's biggest media giant" (Economist, 11/23/2) owns Viacom cable, CBS and MTVs all over the world, Blockbuster video rentals and Black Entertainment TV.
MICHAEL EISNER, major owner of Walt Disney, Capitol Cities, ABC.
RUPERT MURDOCH, Owner Fox TV, New York Post, London Times, News of the World (Jewish mother)
MEL KARMAZIN, president of CBS
DON HEWITT, Exec. Director, 60 Minutes, CBS
JEFF FAGER, Exec. Director, 60 Minutes II. CBS
DAVID POLTRACK, Executive Vice-President, Research and Planning, CBS
SANDY KRUSHOW, Chair, Fox Entertainment
LLOYD BRAUN, Chair, ABC Entertainment
BARRY MEYER, chair, Warner Bros.
SHERRY LANSING. President of Paramount Communications and Chairman of Paramount Pictures' Motion Picture Group.
HARVEY WEINSTEIN, CEO. Miramax Films.
BRAD SIEGEL., President, Turner Entertainment.
PETER CHERNIN, second in-command at Rupert Murdoch's News. Corp., owner of Fox TV
MARTY PERETZ, owner and publisher of the New Republic, which openly identifies itself as pro-Israel. Al Gore credits Marty with being his "mentor."
ARTHUR O. SULZBERGER, JR., publisher of the NY Times, the Boston Globe and other publications.
WILLIAM SAFIRE, syndicated columnist for the NYT.
TOM FRIEDMAN, syndicated columnist for the NYT.
CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER, syndicated columnist for the Washington Post. Honored by Honest Reporting.com, website monitoring "anti-Israel media."
RICHARD COHEN, syndicated columnist for the Washington Post
JEFF JACOBY, syndicated columnist for the Boston Globe
NORMAN ORNSTEIN, American Enterprise Inst., regular columnist for USA Today, news analyst for CBS, and co-chair with Leslie Moonves of the Advisory Committee on Public Interest Obligation of Digital TV Producers, appointed by Clinton.
ARIE FLEISCHER, Dubya's press secretary.
STEPHEN EMERSON, every media outlet's first choice as an expert on domestic terrorism.
DAVID SCHNEIDERMAN, owner of the Village Voice and the New Times network of "alternative weeklies."
DENNIS LEIBOWITZ, head of Act II Partners, a media hedge fund
KENNETH POLLACK, for CIA analysts, director of Saban Center for Middle East Policy, writes op-eds in NY Times, New Yorker
BARRY DILLER, chair of USA Interactive, former owner of Universal Entertainment
KENNETH ROTH, Executive Director of Human Rights Watch
RICHARD LEIBNER, runs the N.S. Bienstock talent agency, which represents 600 news personalities such as Dan Rather, Dianne Sawyer and Bill O'Reilly.
TERRY SEMEL, CEO, Yahoo, former chair, Warner Bros.
MARK GOLIN, VP and Creative Director, AOL
WARREN LIEBERFORD, Pres., Warner Bros. Home Video Div. of AOL- TimeWarner
JEFFREY ZUCKER, President of NBC Entertainment
JACK MYERS, NBC, chief.NYT 5.14.2
SANDY GRUSHOW, chair of Fox Entertainment
GAIL BERMAN, president of Fox Entertainment
STEPHEN SPIELBERG, co-owner of Dreamworks
JEFFREY KATZENBERG, co-owner of Dreamworks
DAVID GEFFEN, co-owner of Dreamworks
LLYOD BRAUN, chair of ABC Entertainment
ORDAN LEVIN, president of Warner Bros. Entertainment
MAX MUTCHNICK, co-executive producer of NBC's "Good Morning Miami"
DAVID KOHAN, co-executive producer of NBC's "Good Morning Miami"
HOWARD STRINGER, chief of Sony Corp. of America
AMY PASCAL, chair of Columbia Pictures
JOEL KLEIN, chair and CEO of Bertelsmann's American operations
ROBERT SILLERMAN, founder of Clear Channel Communications
BRIAN GRADEN, president of MTV entertainment
IVAN SEIDENBERG, CEO of Verizon Communications
WOLF BLITZER, host of CNN's Late Edition
LARRY KING, host of Larry King Live
TED KOPPEL, host of ABC's Nightline
ANDREA KOPPEL, CNN Reporter
PAULA ZAHN, CNN Host
MIKE WALLACE, Host of CBS, 60 Minutes
BARBARA WALTERS, Host, ABC's 20-20
MICHAEL LEDEEN, editor of National Review
BRUCE NUSSBAUM, editorial page editor, Business Week
DONALD GRAHAM, Chair and CEO of Newsweek and Washington Post, son of
CATHERINE GRAHAM MEYER, former owner of the Washington Post
HOWARD FINEMAN, Chief Political Columnist, Newsweek
WILLIAM KRISTOL, Editor, Weekly Standard, Exec. Director
Project for a New American Century (PNAC)
RON ROSENTHAL, Managing Editor, San Francisco Chronicle
PHIL BRONSTEIN, Executive Editor, San Francisco Chronicle,
RON OWENS, Talk Show Host, KGO (ABC-Capitol Cities, San Francisco)
JOHN ROTHMAN, Talk Show Host, KGO (ABC-Capitol Cities, San Francisco)
MICHAEL SAVAGE, Talk Show Host, KFSO (ABC-Capitol Cities, San Francisco) Syndicated in 100 markets
MICHAEL MEDVED, Talk Show Host, on 124 AM stations
DENNIS PRAGER, Talk Show Host, nationally syndicated from LA. Has Israeli flag on his home page.
BEN WATTENBERG, Moderator, PBS Think Tank.
ANDREW LACK, president of NBC
DANIEL MENAKER, Executive Director, Harper Collins
DAVID REZNIK, Editor, The New Yorker
NICHOLAS LEHMANN, writer, the New York
HENRICK HERTZBERG, Talk of the Town editor, The New Yorker
SAMUEL NEWHOUSE JR, and DONALD NEWHOUSE own Newhouse Publications, includes 26 newspapers in 22 cities; the Conde Nast magazine group, includes The New Yorker; Parade
There's even more. [url=http://www.ren

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The report I read @ the guys on the GW Bridge identified them as Arabs--not Israelis. The claim you make has not been substantiated as far as I can ascertain. And the footage you include doesn't identify the people as the same ones.

While I heard about the guys in the van in the parking lot videotaping and dancing were Israelis from a moving company, they weren't the same guys as on the bridge.

Be careful that you don't smear a whole group of people based on what some individuals might/might not do. That smacks of hate-talk. There were many Jews who died in the attacks and people of different ancestries. Trying to link people in NY because of who might/might not have Jewish ancestry is very easy. And you can't assume someone's political beliefs based on their religion--there are moderates and extremists in any group. Just sayin'

It's just as bad as assuming because someone has Arab ancestry or the Muslim faith, they must be anti-what's right.

Good, peace-loving people of ALL backgrounds must fight against the hatred and narrow-mindedness.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by RenDMC

What do you mean there was a majority of "jews" involved in the attacks. That's a lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join