It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journalist Files Charges against WHO and UN for Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Wow... I'm speechless... This is actually real?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FadeToBlack
Wow... I'm speechless... This is actually real?

Not until it has been empirically established that these charges were indeed filed, will it be real.

If so, this goes far, FAR beyond an internet forum, and must be pursued with real world action. Seriously.

But as I said, those web based email all bounce...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The legalities....

www.forhealthfreedom.org...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
First off..
This article seems just and clear. The years and years of odd sounding conspiracies look to be coming to fruition. The idea of TPTB helping us, by making sure that we are all "Safe," would be the only way for a plan this massive to work. We could only fall prey by coercion, not by any kind of force, unless our numbers are diminished. At this point in time a NWO would never work, only if we let it happen, so stand by and be aware.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

If those vaccines become mandatory in the US there will be mass panic. There are a lot of semi-rich characters in the US who think pretty highly of themselves, like the were part of the "inside team". Will they have to take the vaccines like the little people?

And what about the children. Three shots?===mass panic.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
For those who want some more documentation on this, I found this Microsoft Word document from clayandiron.com.

There is tons of information in there that I can't digest at this moment but wanted to share it for those who have the time, energy, and concern for this matter.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
One can only hope that some sort of organized resistance in the medical community will develop.

We need to hear the experts debate NOW not after the "pandemic" has begun!
We need accountability. In other words Doctors and scientists and politicians need to put their names and reputations on the line.

It should be mandatory that the first in line for the vaccine should be all the officials who recommend the vaccine (especially Baxter executives and their children).

The ingredients to the vaccine meticulously identified with random testing on all batches by a non partisan medical and scientific board including community members. This would be to ensure that the vaccines that are given are the vaccines delivered.

These are just some of the measures that can be employed off the top of my head.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Leo Strauss]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Saganite, probably not. How many of us have had our children immunized just so that they could go to school? How many of the masses will do as they are told and talk about govt requirements and then laugh it off.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

Then it seems much to do about nothing and not much more than fear mongering. Looked into it, the laws governing public schools are a state level law and there is no law stating adults must be vaccinated.

I point to: www.hhs.gov...

Lets not forget that vaccines DO work, there is little doubt of that. More of a case of who is making it and really what for and I certainly do not trust TPTB in this case, regardless. I personally think it's just to make more money for big pharma and for those pockets they line and strings they pull...scaring for profit at it's best.

The entire idea that they're doing this to kill off mass amounts of people seems to lack any real plausibility. What do folks think would happen if their kids and people around them suddenly start getting sick and dying after getting said flu vac? You want to see an entire populace rise up and hang people from trees then sure..... The smart thing to do, if they were going to do anything with mass vaccinations, would be to cause people to get it to become sterile or spread a low level infection that has the same end result...although the latter runs the risk of killing the entire species off in the long term. In the young kids it would never become apparent until they grew up and tried to start having kids of their own. Children of Men...

If they wanted to use a disease as the main way to kill off the 'useless eaters' I find it hard to believe they would do it this way....all they would really have to do is let something loose in a few major international airport hubs...tho it would have to be a lot more virulent than swine flu seems to be...and they they could easily deny any kind of involvement. Be interesting to see how 'deadly' swine flu is this fall, eh?

I can hear some now saying what better way to make sure it spreads wide and far by making children the vector, and I'll grant that point, but that seems way to risky for those who would be trying to pull it off. As soon as it became obvious it's the vaccine causing the problem then the game would be up and TPTB would loose control of everything, quickly. Unless it's something more like Captain Tripps and not the yawn inducing Swine flu I'm fairly certain there would plenty of people left to pull TPTB squealing from their hidy holes.

Well, either way, we're ready. Food, supplies, guns, and lots of ammo. Time will tell but I predict a whole not of nothing coming of this or the Swine Flu.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Saganite

I've spoken with one of the first responders here in my city. He's not aware of any efforts right now to make flu vaccines mandatory, but says it would take about 36 hours to vaccinate the 30k people here.

Its my belief that before we ever 'realized' that it was the 'vaccine' causing these deaths, it would be too late, we will have all been 'vaccinated' already.

I've heard of one case where the victim of the flue died within 24 hours of the onset of symptoms. Seems to me like the likely scenario is to have the symptoms appear after we have all been 'protected' by our wonderful guardians.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
People.

I have just spoken directly to the individual responsible for these allegations by phone and
have discovered to my shock that they are indeed factual, real, and the charges HAVE been lodged in the Austrian legal system.

This is real, and she sounds TERRIFIED at her exposed position and is pleading for help, namely for as many people to also file charges around the wprld as possible. Her research is impeccable, and considering her day job, it's no suprise she had access to this information. The email sond work because they are (apparently) spammed to overload every day, and she is (Wisely) screening all contact, written or otherwise. She is smart, and has backed all her data up across three continents physically.

We are now standing in a moment where we have to make a decision. Either to hang around speculating online and posting theories, or going real world.

I for one, after this contact, cannot possibly ignore the ramifications of this extroadinary reality I now find myself directly in, and considering there is actually a paper trail and logged case evidence, I am only too happy to be labeled a kook if that's the price for piecing together more solid facts to build a case. Please help.

This is an extroadinary opportunity to actually bring this to mainstream awareness.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I wonder if this woman has a scar on her face.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well, I am glad I get to pat myself on the back and say "wow I was right".

I watched this forum fall into chaos when the swine flu hit, and even admins and mods played right into the scaremongering tactics of the WHO and UN. I refused to participate in Swine flu threads for the first few weeks, then only showed up to ridicule the chickens running around with their heads chopped off.

It was clear from day one that we were being lied to, and it's obvious that the majoirty of the population swallowed the story whole. But this forum, I expected a proper response from this forum, and it took WEEKS to come out. Essentially, as a member of this forum, it was a low point for me, considering I felt that this forum should and would know better.

I covered swine flu a bit in the thread Biggest DISINFO ring in the world

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
reply to post by Saganite

I've spoken with one of the first responders here in my city. He's not aware of any efforts right now to make flu vaccines mandatory, but says it would take about 36 hours to vaccinate the 30k people here.

Its my belief that before we ever 'realized' that it was the 'vaccine' causing these deaths, it would be too late, we will have all been 'vaccinated' already.

I've heard of one case where the victim of the flue died within 24 hours of the onset of symptoms. Seems to me like the likely scenario is to have the symptoms appear after we have all been 'protected' by our wonderful guardians.

Talk to the first responders of a city like LA, New York, etc. 30k People is nothing..and even then, I'm willing to bet that 'estimate' is based on everybody playing nice and queuing up like they are told....not gonna happen. Real world logistics rarely pan out like the plans they are based on.

As for 'it will be too late', possible..but only if it's a strain that is much more deadly...and that is entirely possible IF this conspiracy turns out to be true and would almost have to be in order for it not to backfire on them and people start pulling the TPTB out and hanging them. Swine Flu does not have a mortality rate that is very impressive, you'll get more death and destruction from people panicing and trying to get to hospitals etc., overloading the system and infrastructure. The 24 hours to death - Citation needed. Chances are that there were other complications that helped the death along. There's also the incubation period to consider.

This would also cause the complete collapse of civilization as we know it. Everything would stop. No more cars, no more computers, no more cel phones, no more luxury items so unless the TPTB that would be behind this are ready to setup their own inoculated feudal kingdoms this is a highly unlikely scenario.

I guess we'll find out soon enough, however! Only a few short months away, one way or the other. It will start with a much more deadly swine flu appearing on the fall line up to get people good and scared so they're willingly lining up to get the shot.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by linux2216
I wonder if this woman has a scar on her face.

Burschenschafterin? glaube nicht.

She seems legitimate.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Anyone know what this woman looks like? Wasn't there something in the webbot report about a whistle-blower coming forth in late June/early July.

I believe it said it would be a woman with a visible scar or something? I'm looking for the thread...

PS - I don't put a lot of weight in the webbot project myself, but it would be interesting to see if it lines up...

Edit to add: OK, I found the thread, but I get a "404" error. Anyone remember what it said about the timeframe/details of this whistle-blowing woman?

[edit on 25-6-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Ok. There is some dicussion of this on the 'David Icke' forum, and one of the posters has been in touch with a Dr. Carley whom has sent him an email she received from Jane Burgermeister, the journalist filing the charges...following are some salient points from the email...

The legal situation is that anyone who refuses the vaccine, and/or resists forced relocation to a prepared "quarantine compound", can "legally" be shot and killed because police are allowed to use „deadly force“ against felony suspects.

The words in bold tell you what the FEMA camps are for.

There is clear proof WHO is misusing the declaration of a pandemic – designed for far more severe outbreaks than the current one which has so far cost only 27 lives in the USA, far fewer that the 36,000 deaths due to seasonal flu each year -- in order to gain control of the USA’s command structures with its affiliated organisations, specifically Homeland Security and FEMA.

If ten, a hundred or more people file across the USA, then your local law enforcement will, at the very minimum, be forced to read the material and so will grow in awareness that there are indeed terrorists in the USA – and they have annexed high government office!

Clear evidence is emerging othat the "swine flu" virus was artificially (genetically) engineered and deliberately released in the middle of April to justify mass forced vaccinations as part of a covert international bioweapons programme designed to depopulate the USA so that it can be handed over to WHO and the UN and run by UN troops (such as those from China, Canada, Mexico, the UK etc) acting on behalf of an international crime corporate syndicate.

WHO has now declared a pandemic level 6, thereby triggering the first steps to forced mass vaccination that will -- there is evidence -- lead to the mass genocide of the people of America leaving the country to be occupied by UN troops (e.g. from China, Mexico, Canada etc).

It is important that we all do not dismiss this unfolding crime, we all have a decision to make, right here, right now. We either go along with it, or resist it even unto whatever consequences befall us. It's up to each of you.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Amazing find! This journalist has a lot of courage to go forward with the charges, why you might ask? Because the TRUTH is on her side!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
There were a lot of posts in the various Swine 'Flu' threads on ATS, that if put together, would make a similar scenario for making just the same charges as this journalist and contributor has done,there will be those who have posted them will understand that.
It's the content of the so-called vaccine that would worry me most,does it contain Dioxin/245T/Agent Orange,(that'll kill everything)or is it an potent 'Flu' virus in it's own right?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
From what is becoming apparent, here's an excerpt from the document "BIOTERRORISM EVIDENCE" pertaining to the Austrian release of the viriuses~

According to § 175 (a) of BWATA, there is extraterritorial Federal jurisdiction over an offense
under this section committed by or against a national of the United States

The amount of material was 72 kilograms.

This material was sent to 16 labs in four countries under a false label.

The 72 kilos of live bird flu virus was destined for the seasonal flu vaccine.

The deadly mixture of live bird flu virus and human flu virus were mixed in a Biosecurity level 3
facility, where basic protocol and procedures would make it impossible to ever mix a live virus
bioweapon with vaccine material by accident.

The mixture was a super-wide spectrum combination H3N2 seasonal flu viruses and live,
unlabeled H5N1 viruses. If both strains were to incubate and recombine in a human host, a virus
could mutate via "reassortment" into a virulent airborne weapon that would cause a pandemic.

The material was not radiated before it was sent out, leaving the deadly virus alive.

It was only detected when a lab member in a lab in the Czech Republic tested a portion on ferrets
and these died.

read more here, and go ver it CAREFULLY:

birdflu666.wordpress.com...

The structure of these compounds is far over my head to give an informed opinion on their composition.

peace.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I really believe that many people are not seeing this for what it really may be. There is currently too much awareness about this forced vaccination in news sources on the web and even in msm to an extent.
Population control is not the outcome of this vaccination. That is what they want you to believe.
The outcome that they desire is to microchip the world population. I believe this technology exists where they can administer a chip by vaccination. This chip will lodge onto the plaque in the artery walls where it will stay. You won't die or get sick from it. Once the fear subsides on getting the shot people will more easily allow this intrusion into their lives.

Why do they want to microchip us???? Ah......... That is a discussion for another time.

Xmen

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join