It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible new Board Topic?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Appropriate Forums for now:

General Conspiracy (covers all types of Global Strategy)
Above Politics (Covers what goes on Above normal Politics)
NWO (Covers all types of Global Control Paradigms)
Current Events (Covers all types of Global Events)
Middle East Issues

But as it becomes more apparent that Global Games are being played (as members like you make it more apparent) Im sure one of the Forums would be re-named in that way or an additional one added.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Hey thanks for the post.

Good to know we have a mods attention.
But posting all those various links does kind of prove a point about how spread out the related posts with this present system can be when discussing the Great Game.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The game is a hydra of many heads which can be viewed as one or in parts.
You might also want to add your forum idea to the thread "What would you like to see in the Future?". Some of the things posted there eventually come true.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Thanks for the suggestion I gave you credit.
For what it's worth there it is.
thanks again

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Thanks for the suggestion I gave you credit.
For what it's worth there it is.
thanks again

I dont know whether it will come to pass or not, but rest assured that the thread got seen and noticed.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I think thats a good Idea.

It Reminds me of This Guy:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The great game thread has been very educational to myself even though I have been aware of this so called game since English class when reading Kim by Kipling.

Reading the thread from beginning to end as I have done a few times opens ones eyes toward all that is going on.

Nevertheless it is true that it is a multi headed hydra as Skyfloating pointed out so it may be interesting to chase down a couple of rabbits on related threads in the same area of inquiry.

Just my two cents.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Perhaps there could be a section were threads relating to Middle East or Central Asia or Eastern Europe could have their own particular place.

Yes.
And Slayers *The Great Game* would definitely be a *great* place to put them.

Agreed Slayer...

peace

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives

Yes, I agree this New Great Game is some powerful power struggle that demands its own board. Its so vast that one thread will not be able to conatin it. The topics relating to the Great Game are bound to be spread all over and not centralized. I have taken part with Slayer to show some of the Great Game standards and I am pretty sure I agree with Slay here.

Well I think it shows that trying to keep the facts straight from all the BS gets hard when all the dots are spread through out ATS.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by visible_villain
It seems like 'the great game' falls under the heading of NWO, hence why not just put all the 'great game' threads in the
NWO forum ?

I'm not entirely convinced that would fall under the NWO.
That implies a single entity calling all the shots. This is the struggle between opposing forces for control of world influences. The new multipolar world so to speak.

Ahhh.. but the the agenda all along has been to set up pockets of conflict, setting up one ideology against another, problem / reaction / solution, rinse-and-repeat. When the time is right, the NWO will kick into effect.

But of course, it isn't quite as simple as that. We hear from the likes of Ben Fulford about the Chinese Illuminati versus the European factions, there is a splintering within the ranks. Many pundits are suggesting we are seeing the last gasps of their very existence, and hence why we are living in interesting times. These silent puppeteers have to act now, or risk going down on a sinking ship.

But I do agree with you that it shouldn't be called 'NWO' per se - it isn't (quite) here yet. I propose we simply name it Geopolitics.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I am for!

NWO is different.

The Great Game is strictly about war strategy elements, while NWO is about appliance of authority over "citizens".

NWO concept is much wider and it deals with concrete measures, methods and technologies involved in controlling people on the global scale.

The Great Game explains how various states, which are not united under NWO agenda, fight each other for supremacy.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Chinese Checkers anyone? Oh well I guess New Great Game works. And hopefully someone will start to question what is really going on in the Cradle of Life. I dont think the US government is spending money we no longer have on wars just for oil. Am I the only one who feels something sinister is going on not just in the US govt but also in other govts as well? We are still trying to find ways to put the combustionable engine in the history books arent we or is that just muffler smoke blowing our way? What could possibly be hidden there that has caused so many murders and drawn the US military closer and closer to it? What other use could gold and diamonds have besides BLING? How extravagant could a golden idol be? One that has the breath of life put in it? Just some things I would like to see answered in THE NEW GREAT GAME aka Chinese Checkers. [Google Cradle of Life in Africa]

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Great idea Slayer!

May I suggest a forum called "Geopolitical manipulations and plots"

That would be truly awesome

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
I have grown more and more weary of the phrase "War on Terror" since its abuse and misuse by the previous Administration's various flunkies.

Seems it cheapens the very word, 'war'. Of course, it is just another example of using hyperbole to stir or direct public opinion.

I could certainly see a more up-to-date subject title to better reflect the changes we are seeing. AND to accomodate the threads that address the topic.

Simple solution to be more current and reflective of the new administration it should be called:

"Overseas Contingency Operation"

(with quotations)

Acronym: OcO

Emphasis on the O's ... It is all about the power of the almighty O right?

This "man made disaster" requires a proper context and title.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I posted this in the Original thread. The New Great Game

I'm not pointing any fingers nor am I saying it has happened yet just a friendly reminder that at this point. I'll remind people that this is to be a frank and open discussion of the issue.

We are gathering information pertaining to the "New Great Game" The evidence presented may be viewed by many as propaganda or fact. We are not trying to create a thread with competing views. [I know that seems impossible] Rather just a compiling of the evidence as it makes itself available to the public via many different media outlet's and sources.

I realize there will be conflicting views and competing opinions. So in all fairness lets let the evidence be presented and speak for itself also lets try and set aside personal opinion and individual ideologies.

I understand for many its hard to set aside their emotions but lets try to set and maintain a higher standard.

Thanks again

Slay

[edit on 24-6-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I think it's a great idea Slayer, keep it all in one place man.

Let's hope they listen to everyone on here and this board happens.

Nice one mate

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

well they should listen, since without the users ATS would not exist.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

I agree with you, the great game is kind of misleading for a tittle.

I believe we did have something like middle east affairs once, but Asia is another different area.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Source

Desperate to wean its dependence on the powerful OPEC cartel, the United States is pitted in this struggle against Russia, China, and Iran, all competing to dominate the Caspian region, its resources and pipeline routes. Complicating the playing field are transnational energy corporations with their own agendas and the brash new, Wild West-style entrepreneurs who have taken control after the collapse of the Soviet Union. Traveling thousands of miles, from the Caucasus peaks across the Central Asian plains down to the Afghan Hindu Kush, Kleveman met with the principal Great Game actors between Kabul and Moscow: oil barons, generals, diplomats, and warlords.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Let not forget the new alliances, with the BRIC, that includes South American countries.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join