It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 FEMA videographer at Ground Zero goes public

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Great post! Reading all the thread posted, I guess the case speaks for itself. We should all just focus on one point here and that is the refusal of Argentina to hand over this guy to US even though they claim he killed his wife and they have an extradition treaty with them.

I am not an expert on extradition treaties or international laws, but by using your common sense the refusal of Argentina to hand him over simply means that there is really much more to this than the usal homecide case for the guy has to prove to Argentina's judicial system why he shouldnt be extradited back to US.

And those proofs he presented to them I hope in time will be made public so that all questions about 9/11 and what really happened would finally be put to rest and that those people behind it be dealt with.

For the meantime, best wishes and good luck to the guy.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

poppy cock

the guy de-camped to a foreign juristiction - and did NOTHING for 6 yrears

its only now that there is a arrest warrant filed on him that he decides that ` the " truth " must be revealed `

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

I don't think even holographic technicolor 3D video from 12 angles and cameras of every square inch of the site would destroy much of anyone of significance.

The PTB have sooooooo much absolute MSM control . . .

sooooo much control of every type over every sphere and aspect of modern culture and life . . .

They are soooooo close to overtly springing the satanic, tyrannical world government on the globe and coercing the remaining slaves and "useless eaters" into it . . .

they essentially fear no one--they reasonably believe that nothing can be done to stop them, at this point.

And, they are probably quite right.

The Bible is clear . . . the satanic world government WILL RULE for 3.5-7 years overtly . . . which means a long buildup to that point.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
If Obama is going to do something about this, and conduct an investigation, he will have to take his time going about it. To investigate what happened in 9-11, and the aftermath, there will need to be major changes in the CIA and the FBI first. The people loyal to the Bush/Cheney regime first, must be rooted out and replaced by people who truly seek justice in law enforcement. Only then can an investigation be conducted which has a chance of getting at the truth of what happened.

Who knows why this guy hasn't managed to get these tapes out to the public. Maybe they are out there, but nobody knows how to find them. They held him in jail, determined that his wife committed suicide, and yet continued to hold him in jail while they searched for the videos. Why did they be re-opening the case for murder? What kind of new evidence could have surfaced.

I did a search, and this is what I found as the reason for re-opening the case.

www.sott.net...

According to reports, one month after Sonnenfeld was released, former cell-mate Robert Dryer said that Sonnenfeld had told him how he shot his wife behind the ear and put her finger on the gun's trigger as he pulled it himself. Another former inmate, Damian Whitehead, said he and Sonnenfeld met after they were released from jail. According to him, Sonnenfeld said he killed his wife and that he couldn't bear to have her leave him.

Let's see, in Jun of 2004 he is released due to physical evidence showing that he did not kill his wife. A month later, two cell mates claim he had confessed to them that he had committed the crime. You have to wonder what kind of bargain these guys are getting for their testimony. In Sep 2004, over two years later, files are charged, re-opening the case, and this is all they got?

However, the extradition papers were filed on Aug 13th, 04. Kurt claims that he offered to show tapes of 9-11 to a local televisions station a week before interpol arrested him on Aug 31st, 04. This means that extradition was started long before he offered the tapes to a local television station, that hadn't even been aired. Seems that it is more the Denver police who are after him than the U.S. government.

This is apparently when he became suspicious that it is the tapes that the U.S. government is after. Yeah, this guy's life seems like one huge mess, and it seems that mainly he is doing everything he can to stay out of the reach of long arm of the Denver Police. Can't say I blame him, since they tried to cover up evidence to get him convicted, and now are relying on evidence from a couple of cons looking for a reduction in their prison sentences to get him back into their custody.

That being said, apparently in Feb 06, twelve of his photos of 9-11 were displayed, at the La Boheme Salen gallery in Buenos Aires. I wonder if any of these photos are on the internet. No matter what the mess of this guy's life is, does that change whether or not the things that he is saying, about what he saw filming the aftermath of 9-11, are true?

Maybe through a fluke of the Denver Police's obsession with Sonnenfeld, valuable evidence on 9/11 might get revealed. Attacking Sonnenfeld, who is only the messenger, is just an attempt to direct attention away from the evidence.

Edits to correct grammar mistakes, reword a sentence and adds a couple of missing commas.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by poet1b]

[edit on 25-6-2009 by poet1b]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
ALIENJ

Originally posted by alienj
reply to post by randyvs

Please provide proof of your your statement as to what "Bush" said. I love how people read something off a blog and then recall it as fact.

care to say any thing else that makes you look like liar and a fat mouth.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
I did a search, and this is what I found as the reason for re-opening the case.

According to reports, one month after Sonnenfeld was released, former cell-mate Robert Dryer said that Sonnenfeld had told him how he shot his wife behind the ear and put her finger on the gun's trigger as he pulled it himself. Another former inmate, Damian Whitehead, said he and Sonnenfeld met after they were released from jail. According to him, Sonnenfeld said he killed his wife and that he couldn't bear to have her leave him.

In Sep 2004, over two years later, files are charged, re-opening the case, and this is all they got?

Can't say I blame him, since they tried to cover up evidence to get him convicted, and now are relying on evidence from a couple of cons looking for a reduction in their prison sentences to get him back into their custody.

Apparently that is not all they got :
Source

After interviewing additional witnesses, obtaining more forensic evidence and gathering more blood work, Ritter filed an at-large arrest warrant in December 2003 for Sonnenfeld, which was distributed nationally and globally.

And something that adds even more suspicion to the whole story :
Source

...the defense investigation found a note written by Nancy Sonnenfeld which police had not taken into evidence, said public defender Carrie Thompson. "Our investigators found a letter written in Nancy's own hand consistent with a suicide letter, although it was very cryptic," Thompson said. She said the letter said, "What is more beautiful than love and death?" with the word "love" scratched out. "Kurt, please get help."

The letter was found behind a framed photograph of Kurt Sonnenfeld. ...

So she wanted help, and was going to kill herself, but put a cryptic letter hiding behind a framed photo of her husband? And of course the defense are the ones who just so happen to find said note?

C'mon you don't ask for help by hiding it. There's more to this story than a simple suicide.

Attacking Sonnenfeld, who is only the messenger, is just an attempt to direct attention away from the evidence.

Funny, but that is exactly what this wife-killer is doing, attempting to direct attention away from the evidence and case against him, and using 9/11 as a reason he's being hunted.

Again, has anyone at all happened to find out any information that this guy was willing to put out his "evidence" BEFORE he was wanted for murder? The first time, or the second time, even? Seems to me this all came after the fact, no? And do they really need to go through all this trouble to silence him when a car accident, or maybe even a "suicide" will do just fine?

Seriously, if you actually believe "they" killed 3000 people, then what's one more? Especially since he has all this "smoking gun" evidence that they let him walk away with.

Nope. Sorry. It's all bunk. This whole story is nothing.

My plea for him to be hung still stands.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloist

Who knows what the real story with the death of his wife is. Seems to be many different reports. I really don't think this is critical to the discussion. The article you provide does not say what evidence the officer found, just that he looked for more evidence. While police investigations look nice and neat on television, the real world situation is usually very messy, and from those stories I have known about, and stories I have read up on in the news, it is really hard to know who to trust. God help anyone who gets associated with a murder or s suicide in a situation like this. Often time departments focus only on what they want to see. The only reported evidence is a couple of cons looking to get their sentences reduced. Hardly a reliable source for evidence. I guess it is a matter of how much you believe what the authorities tell people.

Yeah, I think this Sonnenfeld is using the footage to gain publicity for his cause, BUT, that does not change the fact that his photos and film footage might reveals some important things.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienj
reply to post by larphillips

Wow like I said, people like yourself like to change the truth around to suit your needs, There is video of the first plane hitting the trade towers, you can youtube it if you want too. It was reported long before the 2nd plane hit the trade tower, I had time to get a cup of coffee and wake my wife up before the second plane hit. But none of this will mean anything to someone who wants to twist the truth and believe lies. It was a New story about firefighters as they heard the planes go overhead and if I am correct it was a live news broadcast at the time in New York city
www.youtube.com...

You are not correct at all. On the day of 9/11 no footage was on-air of the first plane crash. The only known footage to exist was shot buy a French Film Crew (Jules Naudet and his brother) following the NYFD and shooting a documentary. This footage was aired for the first time the day AFTER on 9/12 so please stop misguiding people.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by Soloist

Who knows what the real story with the death of his wife is. Seems to be many different reports. I really don't think this is critical to the discussion.

It is extremely critical to the discussion. If he is lying about murdering his wife, how can you take his word about anything? That's all you have, his word. Nothing else. He claims to have "evidence" (after being charged with his wife's murder) now, and that's why he's being "framed".

People here are automatically believing his WORD, why? Because it's what they WANT to believe, they defend a wanted killer without one shred of his "evidence".

Open your eyes or risk being blinded like the rest of them.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Wasn't there this fireman being interviewed on television, New York television, the night before the planes smashed into the financial centres, and he started talking as if the attacks had already happened, like, you imagine George Bush in the wings shouting "It's tomorrow asshole!" or something....what's that story?....seems to fit with this schonnenfeld stuff.......
elsewhere in the thread.....
yeh, secret society guys did tell me they were into, like, "we know it'll look suspicious if we stuck a knife into all of their backs, so we have to discuss other methods of destroying credibility, kill someone's girlfriend then stick her under his floorboards or something...."
Recounted that conversation in a website called www.phonedupnshutup, 52 pages at least......section 5.
So it's not surprising this bloke was accused of killing his wife....suggests they're genuinely worried about his material.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I only got about halfway through this tread when something occured to me.

How long will it take for this news to spread, and then SOMEONE hears about it, and next thing you know, that douchebag Glenn Beck is on our beloved FOX station proclaiming "Look at this! 9/11 Truthers are racist! They are blaming all the Jews for the attacks!"

Everytime he speaks, it sounds like diarrhea coming out of someones mouth. Yes. That is from South Park. Whoot.

It's great to find this stuff and share it, but it is a double edged sword. I'd say it's best to let a new investigation gather the evidence, and figure it out that way. We may be only adding fuel to the fire.

Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
"What is more beautiful than love and death?"

Bueller...?

I think the answer to that will reveal whether his wifes death was a suicide or homicide.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Soloist

It is extremely critical to the discussion. If he is lying about murdering his wife, how can you take his word about anything? That's all you have, his word. Nothing else. He claims to have "evidence" (after being charged with his wife's murder) now, and that's why he's being "framed".

People here are automatically believing his WORD, why? Because it's what they WANT to believe, they defend a wanted killer without one shred of his "evidence".

Open your eyes or risk being blinded like the rest of them.

This goes both ways! The skeptics automatically believe he killed his wife, because he was accused of it. They believe that because TPTB want them to believe it, and they don't look beyond the obvious! Your eyes must be opened as well.

At least there is some evidence that he did not kill his wife! The suicide note, the fact that the charges have been dropped at least once before, and now the supposed evidence from 09/11. I would venture to say there is more evidence in his favor than against him.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Soloist

I have to agree with getreadyalready, it seems that you have him convicted when you know nothing about the case. Even his ex wife's family states that they are not surprised that she killed herself. That is a pretty convincing case to believe suicide, and the fact that the police department has already tried to suppress evidence by misrepresenting where the bullet impacted her head. Almost every case I have ever read about, in real life, and especially when I have know people involved as victims, the investigations seem to have been badly conducted. Our criminal justice system is whacked.

I don't know if the guy is guilty or innocent, and I am not relying whether this guy can tell us the truth. I want to see the tapes and the photos, this is the evidence. This guy admits himself that he didn't think much about the tapes until the extradition attempt by the U.S. government. If he didn't kill his wife, and he thought that this was all behind him, it makes perfect sense that he would become paranoid after being arrested by Interpol.

Thus, he begins to think about what is probably the most significant event of his life, and the tapes he kept. This is only natural.

There is also the possibility that the Feds are more than happy to go after this guy, and if they got a cop obsessed with putting him in jail, all the better. Do you think they locked down the WTC site for no reason? The fact that they prohibited cameras on ground zero is clearly significant. You know the GW admin wants those tapes.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
At least there is some evidence that he did not kill his wife! The suicide note, the fact that the charges have been dropped at least once before, and now the supposed evidence from 09/11. I would venture to say there is more evidence in his favor than against him.

The "suicide note" that was left behind a framed photo of her killer and found later by the defense? Is that the note you mean? Please.

Funny thing about the "supposed evidence" from 9/11 is that noone has seemed to be able to prove that this guy was talking about releasing it BEFORE the murder. He gets released and flees the country to another that won't extradite people facing the death penalty. Right.

Still not sure what evidence he has in favor of him, nothing has been released, and all he is doing is talking about it to garner sympathy from the CT crowd. Distraction, nothing more.

If the big bad boogey men wanted to get him because he has such smoking gun evidence, and that's what this whole ordeal is about, they would but only have to put a bullet in his head and be done with it. Letting this get any publicity is just plain silly.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloist

If the big bad boogey men wanted to get him because he has such smoking gun evidence, and that's what this whole ordeal is about, they would but only have to put a bullet in his head and be done with it. Letting this get any publicity is just plain silly.

I totally agree with you there! All these people who claim to have been 'followed' or 'harassed' are just paranoid. If TPTB want you dead, or if they want something you have, it will be over before you ever knew it started! This guy would not be any safer in S. America, Russia, or the moon! If he has true and damning evidence, the minute it was known, his days were numbered.

With that said, this may be a case of discredit. He probably does not have anything we haven't already seen, so there is no use killing him or seizing the evidence. The agenda is better served by parading him around as a wife-murdering nutjob!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Victoria 1
Wouldn't common sense tell people that there was probably a mention of an attack before it happened. Maybe that is why they were setting up before hand......... Why's it always have to be (in some people's minds) this crazy conspiracy?

Well firstly that would imply that there was knowledge beforehand which at this point is still being denied. Which would then show some level of conspiracy to cover up the knowledge.

However the real answer is that they were running drills that day for hijacked planes. Vigilante Guardian and Vigilante Warrior I believe they were called and these have been verified by the government.

The fact that Fema was there the day before is just a coincidence.

Like the Hijackers who were on terrorist watchlists getting through security.

Like the day before Rumsfeld saying they had misplaced a trillion.

Like General Ahmud having breakfast with the guys who were on the 911 commision that morning.

Like the passport of the hijacker that managed to float down for officials to find (Even tho they supposedly went on with fake passports)

Like Cheyney saying "Of course the orders still stand" that morning.

Like all the Enron documents in WTC7.

Like, well you get the idea.

I'm with you Victoria 1, All these stories of crazy conspiracies is so annoying when it's perfectly clear that it was all just a coincidence.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Another thing. This is kinda off topic, but I think it's a good theory. Maybe not...

But how convenient is it that the morning the towers are "attacked" that Bush is reading a story to kindergarteners? I mean, what is more innocent looking than the President reading a story to a bunch of kids? I'll tell you what.... nothing. That's the most innocent looking thing in the world.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Ya the FED'S took his house and all of his stuff in America when he went on vacation. also they tried to have him extradited and then the the chili government said what r the charges they we cant say....so they let him say. i this guy should post his videos on youtube and send them to every one. i see him dieing from some freak accident. or some BS.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
What could possibly be on this tape we haven't seen before? Unless it shows George Bush flailing his arms and saying it's all a cover-up, then I don't think anything on this video will be anything new.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join