It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Considers Expelling Western Diplomats

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN

BTW: Welcome to ATS, I hope you enjoy, and try to keep personal attacks out of threads - thats the best way to survive in here.

See ya!

You mean do as you say and not as you actually do, like this from one of your above posts?

reply to post by IranRevolutionary

Hello - you cyberwarfare bot... We have seen you guys in here at time of Gaza Op and others too...

Sounds like a personal attack to me ...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Well, doesn't it bother you then that the government killed that woman in that video that's been shown all over the internet?

How do we know the government killed the woman? I have yet to see a picture posted of a Iranian Security Official carrying a gun. In fact most of the pictures CNN posts of “Iranian Security Forces Confronting Rioters” are of immobile officers with their nightsticks sheathed at their sides standing rigid. I guess they are confronting invisible protestors.

Would the CIA shoot a 20 something year old girl in a moment of mayhem to make it appear like unarmed Iranian Security Forces who have not even been issued guns to deal with demonstrators did it? Yea they would, and then they just need to play on people’s emotions to get them to like 9-11 conduct no credible investigation, and present no facts, but just try it in the media for people looking for someone and something to get angry at.

The iranian government is now admitting that there were more votes than people. I wonder how the U.S. accomplished that?

The same way the Iranians supposedly would, it’s called stuffing the Ballot Boxes and Ferdinand Marcos and Imelda did get kicked out of the Philippines after a government investigation concluded that the CIA had done just that in his two thousand six hundred and fifty seventh successful reelection bid.

Why would we want to pretend the CIA does not do what the CIA does?

What if this is all legitimate protest by the iranians that are sick of muslim theocratic rule?

What if you had objective and unbiased news reports and commentary that just explained the simple fact that almost everyone under 30 in Iran is unemployed because of a bad economy and that’s what all the rioting over the elections are about, not Islamic theocracy.

Remember the principle of Occam's Razor - the simplest solution is the most likely one? Well, the simplest solution to the cause of the protests is that the iranian people are that angry

I would be angry too if I couldn’t find a job, in fact many Americans are angry they can’t find jobs and that’s why the propaganda machine here in America is in high gear avoiding the simple truth that Iranians are mad about their own Economic Crisis which happens to be the one facing the whole world, and is a lot more threatening to the well being of the whole world than Islamic Theocracies.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

That was so obvious! --- Or just my weak moment?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Dont underestimate value of reputation in ATS. When situations grows hot, it means everything when debating. You can build and loose your reputation, and in long run - it really does matter.

The Major couldn't agree more. A recruit will go far if he or she maintains the strictest discipline and abstains from any questionable posting practices. However, should a member stray and engage in unethical posting; say starting a thread with content from a website but failing to cite it because it came from DavidDuke.com. That member might begin to have a credibility issue. Other members might begin to realize that there is no intention of "Deny Ignorance" on behalf of that member, but to forward their agenda without regard for the veracity or origin of any and all content.

The Major knows a member or two like that.

Dismissed.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
What the Iranian govt. is doing is correct. Once the diplomats are expelled, the rioting and killings will stop, no doubt about it. Thats how revolutions start. Just like back in 1979. We can tell thats how the current govt. came to power, by outside forces.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by deltaboy]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

That was so obvious! --- Or just my weak moment?

It was hypocritically what you just advised a new member not to do.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
JanusFIN, Iran is a highly strategic asset and a major change in Iran dramatically modifies the world's balance. It can trigger a major conflict.
But at this point, I can't see the USA or Israel gaining the public support for an operation in Iran. Besides, it could well destroy Obama's credibility, maybe it's too soon to blow him up, he is a nice asset too and can still achieve a lot for his side.
It's going to be more subtle that what you forecast I think.
I think Israel's interest is to look like they are staying out of this.
Can you explain what the USA or Israel can do to be viewed as legitimate to attack Iran ?
They know the consequence of acting openly on this issue. It's potentially very dangerous. Is WW3 in their interest now ? I don't think so. You wage wars you can win.

edit : actually, there is war taking place in Iran, but another kind of war. This one can be won.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Manouche]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You seem to give the CIA a lot more credit for what it can do than it seems to deserve lately. Imagine how many CIA agents there would have to be all over iran in order to "stuff the ballot boxes" in the way you suggest.

Again - Occams's Razor - not a simple solution at all.

Still seems way more likely that the educated and the young people in iran have been chafing under islamic law and rule and are seeing this as their best chance in decades to overturn all that oppression.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
You gotta expel everyone in order to make it look like they are hiding the truth, this is all part of a big scheme. we will invade Iran just like Iraq, on the same grounds in which we invaded Iraq...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by resist2012
You gotta expel everyone in order to make it look like they are hiding the truth, this is all part of a big scheme. we will invade Iran just like Iraq, on the same grounds in which we invaded Iraq...

The US will not invade Iran. Trust me on this one.

If someone would like to place bets on this, I am open to such action

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

You seem to give the CIA a lot more credit for what it can do than it seems to deserve lately. Imagine how many CIA agents there would have to be all over iran in order to "stuff the ballot boxes" in the way you suggest.

Again - Occams's Razor - not a simple solution at all.

Still seems way more likely that the educated and the young people in iran have been chafing under islamic law and rule and are seeing this as their best chance in decades to overturn all that oppression.

You might be forgetting about the SAVAK the CIA's sister orginization that backed and ensured the Shah's rule. At one time during their height 1 in 3 Iranian men had ties to the SAVAK that were completely beholden to the CIA as an orginization and not even the Shah's government which they technically served.

The CIA might pretend to do a great job at coming up with 'faulty' intelligence and discrediting itself, but they sure seem to manage to get their objectives carried out all the same.

I like appearing less formidable to my opponents too, it gives anyone a tactical advantage when you are discounted from the onset by people who then don't put a 100% effort or effectiveness in countering you.

Coincidentally the Shah's son spoke at a conference at the National Press Club in Washington D.C. today, complete with a highly fictional description of the Shah's regime in the press.

Fighting Tears Shah's Son Calls Crisis Moment of Truth

This is certainly shaping up to be a CIA orchestrated takeover of Iran.

By the way Centurion good Romans are upset about failing to defeat the Sassanid Empire and could care less about the current theocracy and it's leaders.

Rome just wants control period and Rome means to have it!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This is kind of an aside, but sort of on topic.

Anyone surprised like I was to see in the videos that all the iranian police had vests that actually had the word "POLICE" printed on them instead of whatever the Farsi word for police would be?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
This is kind of an aside, but sort of on topic.

Anyone surprised like I was to see in the videos that all the iranian police had vests that actually had the word "POLICE" printed on them instead of whatever the Farsi word for police would be?

It's highly strange that they are wearing English Language identification labels on the vests.

Yes my friend you are right, Langley is slipping!

Makes you wonder what relative got that printing contract!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by resist2012

We are far more worried about North Korea and Pakistan.

North Korea is expected to test a long range ballistic missile on July 4th and we are getting ready for it.

[edit on 22/6/09 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
If there is a revolution than there is no need for war.

Plus, how long have we been talking about war with Iran. If there is going to be war it would have happen a few years ago.

Bottom line, there is no benefits for the rich elite to have a war with Iran. They have nothing we need. And no oil is not a reason. United States have enough untapped oil to be energy independent for hundreds of years, but they choose not to so they can screw around w/ the oil prices.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Yeah...the US is itching so bad to hit Iran that the Navy in the area has been ordered to PULL BACK out of the area so as not to get involved.

www.foxnews.com...

And who is the idiot that says this is going to erupt into WW3? You mean the demonstrations going on in Iran that will be over in a week?

Okay yeah right. Im losing sleep over this one. How about i come back in 10 days when i have to DIG up this thread because its old news and no WW3 has erupted?

I am long timer in Iran issue, you can take a look to my thread history too... Motions run up dry at the time of Gaza Op, which was the prelude to open war in middle east - after that, no matter what Obahope has been out in the air - all the facts has backed only todays situation: Swineflu, NK Nukes, Pakistan Op, Georgia... Its all part of the game.

Take my words,

"To change the course, we dont need another recount, we need a miracle!"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join