It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Considers Expelling Western Diplomats

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Iran Considers Expelling Western Diplomats

www.haaretz.com

"Spreading anarchy and vandalism by Western powers and also Western media...these are not at all accepted," Foreign Ministry spokesman Hassan Qashqavi told a news conference in comments translated by Iran's English-language Press TV.

"In many European countries and also in America, instead of inviting people to resort to democratic mechanisms...they support parts of the rioters," he said. Asked whether expelling some foreign ambassadors was an option, Qashqavi said he would neighter confirm...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Another act of war is coming... Move what was waited from Iran, which has been truly already under western attacks.

It needs a miracle if "Iran showdown" wont start in days or weeks. Riots are prelude to armed offence, orchestrated from west, I see it clearly - and after riots will start open terrorism and bombings - then armed misile operations by US-Israel coalition.

We are now in edge of ww3... Enjoy your life when we still can, everything has gone like it has been seen for years - and there aint nothing to stop Zionist agenda in these steps.

www.haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
How do you get out of bed in the morning if you're that afraid? This is nothing more than a desperate tyrannical government losing control over it's people and trying to figure out ways to desperately hang on. This isn't the prelude to a nuclear bomb going off, or another US war, or World War 3 (
) this is an internal Iranian thing as the government there is getting desperate and might have to resort to offing protesters with extreme prejudice and they're looking for a way to get rid of witnesses. Also let's be honest the West has been indirectly involved in the revolution as our citizens have been helping with the pirate internet and getting info in and out of Iran.

But what do I know? IT COULD BE THE END OF THE WORLD!!!>!?!>@! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

[edit on 22-6-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN

Another act of war is coming... Move what was waited from Iran, which has been truly already under western attacks.

Is it not possible that the people of Iran are simply acting upon a level of frustration that has been growing stronger and more virulent over the years? It is not an unusual historical event for citizens to rebel against an oppressive regime...don't you agree?

This is what is to be expected in a country that murders homesexuals and denies equal rights to women.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Nop - Whole unrest in Iran is bogus and false flag - to make us believe that they are not united. News are not news when those are not based on facts... And that is what zionist AP-Reuters-BBC is lacking, but just more lies.

There is war from your mind - dont forget that fact.

Iran is bridge too far, no question about that. SCO cant support Zionist attack to mother of muslim world without losing important player in multipolar world. There is too much on the table now...

War in Iran means WW3 - Period.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Nop - Whole unrest in Iran is bogus and false flag - to make us believe that they are not united. News are not news when those are not based on facts... And that is what zionist AP-Reuters-BBC is lacking, but just more lies.

You are free to believe as you wish but this time, you can't blame the MSM because images are emerging from Iran through non traditional channels...the whole world is watching.

Open your eyes, my friend. The Iranian govt is slaughtering its own people!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

There is war from your mind - dont forget that fact.

Iran is bridge too far, no question about that. SCO cant support Zionist attack to mother of muslim world without losing important player in multipolar world. There is too much on the table now...

War in Iran means WW3 - Period.

...Uh... Okay?

I guess the hundreds of thousands of Iranians in the protests and the national strike and protests in every part of Iran is a false flag.
Here let me get you a tin foil hat just to make sure the CIA doesn't run a false flag in your mind.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I agree with you Janus as all this appears to be is the frustration of Iranian youth that are widely unemployed with little economic prospects and little faith in Ahmedinjad that he will supply employment opportunities for them since he was able to in his last term.

Clearly western money, intelligence, technology and media is all being employed to destabilize the regime and to miscontrue the unrest to be over social upheaval which it is clearly not, isntead of economic upheaval which it clearly is.

Meanwhile you are correct it's all being used to set the stage for widening the Middle East wars and no one is doing anyone any favors by pretending other wise.

Thanks for having the courage to speak to the truth Janus and to speak out against the collective madness of people too quick to react on an emotional base level and too slow to think and respond on an intellectual and common sense one.

Star and flag!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IranRevolutionary

Hello - you cyberwarfare bot... We have seen you guys in here at time of Gaza Op and others too... From time to time - And Israel has launched full scale war from minds. Thats not an news, but warned to us months ago.

Iranian people aint doing nothing, but what we see is just paid demonstarators in their US green skirts.

I have predicted months, years that Iranian war is coming these days. This is just watching what I have warned, its just coming true... There aint nothing but Zionist agenda going on in Tehran streets.

My sorry for Iranian people. Keep your unity under growing pressure!

[edit on 22-6-2009 by JanusFIN]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Hello - you cyberwarfare bot... We have seen you guys in here at time of Gaza Op and others too... From time to time - And Israel has launched full scale war from minds. Thats not an news, but warned to us months ago.

Iranian people aint doing nothing, but what we see is just paid demonstarators in their US green skirts.

I think it is telling when a poster accuses another if being disingenuous because they don't agree. Some here will be closed minded enough to deny what is right in front of us. All over the internet.

This time, with the help of Twitter and other social networking sites, the truth is getting out. This will stop those on both sides who seek to firther an agenda and not seek truth from spreading mistruths.

Those Iranians who are dying in a courageous fight for freedom deserve better than your inaccurate claims. How do you turn your back on them? When they so loudly cry out for the world's help??

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I am long timer in Iran issue, you can take a look to my thread history too... Motions run up dry at the time of Gaza Op, which was the prelude to open war in middle east - after that, no matter what Obahope has been out in the air - all the facts has backed only todays situation: Swineflu, NK Nukes, Pakistan Op, Georgia... Its all part of the game.

Take my words,

"To change the course, we dont need another recount, we need a miracle!"

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

If you really want to help Iran - Give them S-300 and S-400 air defence systems, and give those fast - also stopping baseless economic sanctions, and open Iranians for international business would help their people too.

Disarming Israel from its attack weapons would help whole middle east to calm down, and fast.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Disarming Israel from its attack weapons would help whole middle east to calm down, and fast.

Perhaps we see your agenda here eh, friend?

Your posts are making a lot more sense now that I understand the agenda.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Just plain sense - new timer...

Take a deep breath and start from basics.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Just plain sense - new timer...

Take a deep breath and start from basics.

I may be new here but not to international politics in general and Middle Eastern politics specifically. I have no beef with you and understand what you are doing here.

Good luck on your mission!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Mission?

First take a look to your provocative nickname and ask your self, who has come here to spread his mission? - Accusing me from that was a failure - Then you attack personally on political forum... Failing again! Just so obvious Israelites cyberbot behaviour from you, and then you even fall to most easy trap - "Disarm Israel"

I was just profiling you - we are already veterans here to track you guys.

Huh, huh... When open war begins - we unfortunately will see guys like you again, more and more - poisoning our threads - Wellcome to my foe and ignore lists!

[edit on 22-6-2009 by JanusFIN]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I was just profiling you - we are already veterans here to track you guys.

Huh, huh... When open war begins - we unfortunately will see guys like you again, more and more - poisoning our threats - Wellcome to my ignore lists!

I did not attack you. I was also profiling you. That's fair isn't it? Anyway, I doubt anyone else here has much interest in what we think of one another.

The more important point has been made. The people have seen with their own eyes what the current Iranian regime is capable of...they don't need you or I to tell them what is happening.

Be well, my friend.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I am long timer in Iran issue, you can take a look to my thread history too...

Yeah, and if they do, maybe they'll find the thread where you explain that you are interested in iran because you think their women are hot.

Well, doesn't it bother you then that the government killed that woman in that video that's been shown all over the internet?

The iranian government is now admitting that there were more votes than people. I wonder how the U.S. accomplished that?

What if this is all legitimate protest by the iranians that are sick of muslim theocratic rule?

Remember the principle of Occam's Razor - the simplest solution is the most likely one? Well, the simplest solution to the cause of the protests is that the iranian people are that angry.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Dont underestimate value of reputation in ATS. When situations grows hot, it means everything when debating. You can build and loose your reputation, and in long run - it really does matter.

Many knows me here, and they really do know whats my stance in Iran issue. I have kept Iran in frontline news for over a year now. I have watched the direction from where MSM has been out for a long time... Knowing these uncertain times will come soon - and thats all part of the Agenda.

Predicting Iran war doesnt need miracles, just watching regional news - learning geopolitics and the true history of human kind.

Be what you will - for me you are a bot with a mission - maybe when times goes by, I can change my views, but we are already closely monitoring you, as like others too.

BTW: Welcome to ATS, I hope you enjoy, and try to keep personal attacks out of threads - thats the best way to survive in here.

See ya!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Oh - dont you agree in that?

You still remember some of our talks in time of Gaza Op?
Thats no secret, and btw, my secretary last year was half muslim - her father was from persia, and she really is hot... Yes, I think they are beutiful, but only like so many other cultures too ---

I am not either side of conflicts - I am against all conflicts in general.

But in other hand, beautiful womens are good reason to support peace. I do also support multipolarism and balance, acting against NWO.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join