It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a message in the new 2012 movie?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The Biggest mystery of this film will be that it never goes to the cinemas
We will have to enjoy the drama of the movie on our selves in everyday life

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Elemensa

I'm not convinced 'elites' (if you mean the government) interjects in film or general media to implant messages. Those things are done by directors or artists familiar with the concepts for play, just IMO.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Stop it on 0:14 and there are seemingly 2 moons.
One gray and one blue?
WTH?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
the only msg i see is

HAVE FUN!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It definitely looks like it's going to be an awesome movie.
I can't say that I am particularly fond of some of the actors I saw in the trailer though.
Weird selections if you ask me.
But these movies have a way of surprising you with some of the intense moments, as do the actors.
I thought 1308 was going to suck rocks, but Kusack did good.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
When 2012 appears at the end there is something written on the 2.

Revelations 16:16: “And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon (here Apocalypse).”

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
It's a dangerous game that Hollywood is playing. What do you think the populations' state of mind will be 1 week before 21st Dec. 2012. Do you see what I mean?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I just saw new Transformers and the alien agenda was thick as snot. A certain human dies and in the afterlife sees what as a entity? An alien robot. Saw the trailer for 2012 beforehand and yes its all doom and gloom and yes TPTB knew of the event and have super duper spaceships ready to take the elites off this rock. Foreshadowing? Guys they have bunkers in the mountains all over the planet in case TSHTF and do you think you are invited? PUHLEEZE. We are no different than the slaves of modern and past civilizations. You are nothing. Your voice falls on deaf ears for now. You are the toilet paper that sticks to the bottom of someones shoe when using a public restroom. Do not let the media~entertainment industry mock you. It is not too late to change the future. The time is now. There is no later.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
What I wonder about is , is there another Disaster movie with an Black President ????

And the clue I think of is : Find Out The Truth : Search : 2012

Ok, search 2012 ? not Google 2012 movie , but search 2012 ...

How many disaster scenarios gets in your face when you search 2012 ??

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Trailer: 2012: It's a Disaster!

A parody of the 2012 movie coming soon

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The message at the very end of the trailer I thought was kind of odd.

FIND OUT THE TRUTH

Search: 2012

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Hey Warren...

After watching the parody Now I want to see the movie

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Movie looks EPIC!

I doubt this will happen, i mean come on.....Fireballs? the ground falling apart? huge sunamis?

Dont think so!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
What do you get when you search 2012? The doomsday message spread across the world. More negativity food for the creatures to feed on. Another manipulation by the same "creatures" who own the media AND the big studios.
Fear and negativity is food, just like the fearful subconscious of us mere humans. Or should I say HUMANEs.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by mikegant]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
What I wonder about is , is there another Disaster movie with an Black President ????

Morgan Freeman played the President in that meteor disaster movie in the mid 90s.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Elemensa

If this had came out before the whole 2012 hype then I would say it might have been suspicious, in the past some movies have predicted things happening or could be seen as having messages etc.

The fact that this movie is coming out in the height of the hype sort of speak is nothing more than the media trying to cash in regardless of what is going to happen or not.

I dont think its worth mentioning although the movie might be interesting as entertainment.

In saying all this though, there is a clear message in this movie's trailers, "I want your money!"

[edit on 2-8-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If you do not mind japanese sub titles you can watch the full film HERE

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Of course there is, there are hidden messages in many many films but of course its up to us to figure them out.

The run up to 2012 will give us UFO,ET,SPIRITUAL,SPACE and of course TRANSITIONAL aspects in our movies.

The world is changing and we are starting to understand our place in the grand scale of things.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I am hoping that anyone who saw 2012 last night will post their opinion. The trailer doesn't manage to entice me to shell out $8 to watch it.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Seems to me like this is a major propaganda film. The narrator speaks covertly about the world uniting as one, due to an external catastrophe. They could be conditioning us for a mock alien attack, or a false flag natural event. The reason I say this is because they have been conditioning us through movies for sometime now to unite through an invasion of something.

I believe this movie will do its part fairly well in conditioning people.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join