It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a message in the new 2012 movie?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
As many of you may well know the director of such films as Independance day and The day after tommorow is now taking his skills into directing the film simply titled as "2012".

The trailer is here

www.youtube.com...

Now we can speculate all we want, but many of us have come to the conclusion that the elites put messages inside movies.

At the end a ship named after Kennedy is seen colliding into an american building that to me looks slightly like the white house ( could it be ?, sorry im british so my eye for the white house is not amazing lol). Notice how in a movie were the elites knew about the end of the world the kennedy ship is seen destroying civilisation.

Could this be an in-joke at the fact kennedy tried to warn us the threats that secret societys pose?

Weather the 2012 conspiracy is real or not i find this quite interesting.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Good Question. Hadn't seen that until you posted it.

I think it's definitely a clue or inside thing for those that know. Yes it is a movie and it is entertainment but that does not mean it is " just " entertainment.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Very good point actually. I don't know what to think of it myself I really hope nothing happens in 2012 personally and that it's all ok.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I hope it is the timewave zero thing. It is not all gloom and doom like people say, it is the evolution of our consciousness and with it we will be able to do psychokinesis, telepathy, teleportation, etc.

We will be fully evolved, and we will have the weapons to defeat the NWO.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

Personally I'd hate to be telepathic etc lol.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
When 2012 appears at the end there is something written on the 2.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
Very good point actually. I don't know what to think of it myself I really hope nothing happens in 2012 personally and that it's all ok.

personally I do hope something happens, because it seems as the world is getting worse and worse and nothing accept something that has an impact on all of us can change the human mentality.

Although I think bad times will come quicker then 2012 and that 2012 will be the date where we suddenly get the change to start living normal again. With more love, more respect.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

Yeah true I hope something positive happens actually but everyone is speaking about it being the end of the world which I don't want lol.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Elemensa

At last a proper trailer for the movie

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Killah29
I hope it is the timewave zero thing. It is not all gloom and doom like people say, it is the evolution of our consciousness and with it we will be able to do psychokinesis, telepathy, teleportation, etc.

We will be fully evolved, and we will have the weapons to defeat the NWO.

I am also hoping and every day more believing in the timewave zero theory to come true as well. Evolving and better things for humanity. This is a more positive outlook giving hope for the future and what is to come in 2012 and beyond. Also, I would love psychokinesis, telepathy, teleportation, etc.
The end of the world, I hope not!

AND
I am so pumped for this movie to come out!!!

Zetetic_of_Truth

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Zetetic_of_Truth]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
When 2012 appears at the end there is something written on the 2.

Yea, hidden teasers can be a lot of fun, but drive ya nuts if you can't solve them, lol. The only words I was able to make out were ...INTO A PLACE and then ...APOCALYPSE. Don't know if it's a hidden meaning or if maybe it's a quote from someone.

Anyone else able to make out more words, or recognize it from an expression? It's at the very end of the vid, on the side of the first 2 in 2012 as it swings by into place.

Just wanted to add that it looks like another place is looking into it as well ~
2012 logo

[edit on 21-6-2009 by misfitoy]

[edit on 21-6-2009 by misfitoy]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The only hidden message I believe will be found in the trailer and the movie itself will be something along the lines of 'Keep buying tickets, and then buy the DVD!'

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

According to that site, they believe it could be from Revelations: “And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.”

Apparently they substituted Apocalypse for Armageddon.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
i guess believing 2012 as the end of the world helps some people feel better about the confusion in their lives but nothing is going to end. the world has been around for billions of years and will continue to be around for billions more. many will wake on the 22 of dec 2012 feeling very foolish for ever wondering so.

this movie looks like it will be the butt of many jokes before too long.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I think it's possible like tonight there's a TV movie on called "IMPACT" on ABC at 9 it's about an object crashing into the moon and then the moon on a collision course with earth.
Strange due to recent events.

I can't say anything about 2012 as I haven't seen it yet, and we need to remember the people who make these movies are not sheltered they do have interests and the internet so it could always be influenced by that.

lately there's been in increase in people being obsessed with this scenario, and an increase in movies about dooms day scenarios now what came first the interest in it by the public or was it subjected to us at first by "them"?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Considering the filmmakers are responsible for ID4 and Godzilla, one can guess there will be no character development and a lot of CGI effects. (The movie will bore the tears out of people when they do have dialogue as the filmmakers are inept at writing.)

It will make a ton of money and Sony will be happy, but many viewers will wish they had not wasted two hours of their lives (like I did after seeing Godzilla) they will never get back.

No real messages, just banking on the 2012 phenomenon.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

on the end of trailer, on the 2 of the 2012 logo is written "INTO THE PLACE OF THE APOCALYPSE"

stop the video yourself - put the video fullscreen and then stop it hitting space bar few times and youll read it

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I personaly believe that a disaster will happen that will result in great loss of life. This will wake the rest of us up to what we have been taking for granted, eachother. It is then that we will realise love and can truely evolve to a higher conciousness and being.

I know it sounds grim but I just see it as man's ultimate lesson.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by deejayiwan

on the end of trailer, on the 2 of the 2012 logo is written "INTO THE PLACE OF THE APOCALYPSE"

Strange. All I could make out was:

THER INTO A PLACE

GUE APOCALYPSE

"THER" in the first line is pushing it.

Just before that, J.C. (John Cusack
) says, "We'll all be together".

Revelation 16:16 from the King James Bible:

And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

As mentioned, "Apocalypse" is substituted for "Armageddon".

[edit on 6/24/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic Rights

That's definitely it. I did the research myself and got the right answer too (didn't want to cheat on the puzzle).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join