It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little alien love.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

lol, I thought everyone's heard of the Dread Cthulhu. You don't read enough

anyway, yeah I can see how one could think "OMG! UGLY!!"

at least you kept it to yourself. instead of saying it outright. I think one of the most important things when meeting a new species is manners. as long as it's sincere that is.

Of course outright lying to it at saying it's beautiful wouldn't have been good either...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
personally, I wouldn't mind "dating an ET" I just don't know if one would want to date me...

If I find myself attracted to her and the feeling was mutual I don't see the problem in a little dating.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

lol Ventessa, yes!! Literally it would be a honeyMOON...at his pad on the dark side of the moon. Hope he has cool tunes, I am not sure I want to see him in any Hugh Heffner silk robe though.

lol, I thought everyone's heard of the Dread Cthulhu. You don't read enough

lol apparently I don't read enough. and Noooo never heard of them, I think that pirate movie was out then (2005) but it is not my kind of flick so I had no interest in renting it. Am soo freaked out right now that I finally found the name for it/him/them.

at least you kept it to yourself. instead of saying it outright. I think one of the most important things when meeting a new species is manners. as long as it's sincere that is.

oh and Redajin
I did, I did say it telepathically or think it, I should say. He understood me too.

The next day, I had an 'incident' and was tasered by police. All I thought when the infra-red lights from the rifles were going up and down my body and legs was OMG, this seems familiar lol. That is what he was trying to tell me. I didn't listen, too involved in asking the stupid questions.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by suzque66]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Or places to live. What if they are swingers. Or maybe just a bunch of nympho's.

What if they find us unattractive and are only doing it because they want the experience too.

Reminds me of the Futurama episodes with the huge women that had the punishment of death by snu snu.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Well..it's possible they could look at things that way. I mean...we have people who look at other people that way...so why not E.T.'s that look at us that way? I've dated people that were WAY less attractive than the average joe...and they were some of the sweetest people ever. It didn't work out because eventually they found other people that were interested and jumped at the opportunity to be with those other people...but yeah...I at least gave it a shot...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Interesting. That brings me to another point.

What if the only aliens willing to do date us are the rejects that can't find partners on their own planets.

That is cool that you look at a person for the personality and not solely based on looks. that is an awesome character trait to have.

Edit to add the "not" in front of "solely".

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Hastobemoretolife]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

That would say a lot about what they think of us...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

interesting Hastobe,

but from what I asked in my dream (as if that qualifies lol) as to why we are mates, I got the impression that we have always been since they have no females of their species at all. It didn't make sense to me either. He was ancient though. They choose you at birth. I didn't get the impression we were like pets or of the like, more like companions, equals yet he wears the pants kinda thing lol. Not sure if he had pants lol. He was sitting and I only saw his upper half.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

comes from having bad experiences with very attractive guys. They were cute..but mean as he!!. They were vein self centered egotistical shallow overly judge mental pieces of....
yeah. There's more to life than pretty faces.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

oops sorry, for that. wrong thread LOL

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Sounds like many girls I've met. Was never willing to date them, then again, I never had to, if you know what I mean.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Redajin

Yea, nothing but a piece of meat.
Let's just hope they are vegetarians.

Oh, well that is reassuring. We are only pets for them to toy around with.

Hrmm, I wonder how that would work for guys though. Personally I would find that kind of weird an Asexual alien. I think pets would be the proper term because I really don't know how they would find us intellectually appealing, unless we are in the primitive stages of where their species started off as.

I understand, I've had the same with some girls that I have dated. Kind only wanted to be around when you had something to offer them or when they wanted something.

I wonder if that is how aliens would treat us.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I'm not sure, but I'm hoping that these other more advanced civilizations would be above all that...you know?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

"Oh, well that is reassuring. We are only pets for them to toy around with.
Hrmm, I wonder how that would work for guys though. Personally I would find that kind of weird an Asexual alien. I think pets would be the proper term because I really don't know how they would find us intellectually appealing, unless we are in the primitive stages of where their species started off as. "

Well, that is what I asked when he mentioned that, I, in shock said, 'like we are pets???" and he was quite serious that that was not how they saw us, they adore earth women. I was too confused to even ask "what about men?" lol. He didn't imply that we were dumb, just grr, wish I could recall. He was in a hurry. He just came to get some info (by reading me) then left as fast as he came. Kinda weird, reminded me of Santa Clause riding off and I was kinda sad LOLOL.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

You shoulda asked for his number...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I would hope so. But you never know. I mean really when you think about it, all we really have is hearsay accounts of actual extraterrestrials even existing. Then if there is one species of aliens, besides just us that means there are two species already. Then there would be many many others.

But even look at us humans. We have been around for thousands of years, but yet we still act the same way. The only thing that really changes is the technology. I don't know. I have some crazy stories, but choose to keep them to myself because I don't even know what to make of them. That are kind of related to this subject. I just prefer to keep them private. I'm still debating on whether to post it in RATS.

Well that's good at least I don't have to worry about an Asexual alien adoring me. It would be really weird having an alien with a deep "telepathic voice" telling me he adores me. I don't know exactly how I would take that.

You were intrigued by him. That's cool. Sounds like you might also be a lucid dreamer. Or maybe it was real, when you go to bed and right before you try to go to sleep why don't you try asking him to come visit you again?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

You were intrigued by him. That's cool. Sounds like you might also be a lucid dreamer. Or maybe it was real, when you go to bed and right before you try to go to sleep why don't you try asking him to come visit you again?

I have only thought about him/the dream a few times since. I gave up especially since not finding any info when searching google keywords octopus and alien and didn't find any site where someone had claimed to witness, dream or even were abducted by this type. I hope he doesn't only come to predict bad news, in that case I don't want him visiting again lol.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

perhaps, if he does come back, you should let him know.

"Hey, Could you visit with some good news, or something?"

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Redajin

ha yes. Some good news would be nice. I searched everywhere even for pictures. www.virginmedia.com... was the closest match. You would say 'ewww, you ain't so purdy' too LOL. I just checked wiki and it says the character's name is Davey Jones aka the 'devil Jonah' .OooO great. ..like I need demons visiting me in my dreams LOL

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

well being a guy I would already say that, though yeah I see what you mean

You should know that in the movie, Davy Jones is a hopeless romantic. or was anyway. until he was severely jilted by Calypso.
(seriously, though, you should watch the movie. It's awesome!)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join