It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little alien love.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

LOL! I had no idea they had nice cars and could surf...I'm sooooo getting a Pleadian boyfriend!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hi Ventessa and ET fans.

To have an intimate relation with an ET ? SURE !

Imagine their **competence**, them being 1,000s or 100,000s OR
1,000,000s years MORE advanced/experienced than us, in/on the "subject".

I am sure that the "ET mate" would adapt, to make it/herself pleasant to the human !

Did you see Cocoon ?? THERE, is a nice type of relation, in the pool ! !

Blue skies.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

I LOVE that movie! I can only imagine...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

Interesting. I wonder if they have fake skins that look human...like really advanced full body masks..
They could be anywhere.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
reply to post by MissSmartypants

LOL! I had no idea they had nice cars and could surf...I'm sooooo getting a Pleadian boyfriend!

Sounds more like Australians to me

Here's a possible human-reptilian relationship right here on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
HOLLY FLYING JESUS F#@*!

I've only recently began to remember my experiences, but i may be in that situation

i she started apearing during my experiences when i was younger (so was she) and she's apeared again and again (sometimes for intamite reasons). she normaly apears to have dark hair and pale blue eyes (she also flat chested) but shes always said thats not what she looks like. i quite like her and i'm not sure about her but she seems the same.

i've only seen what she realy looks like once (at least i think it was, she removed the illussion at least) aside from freaking out about the fact she had razor sharp teeth i'm fine with it, it was never here apearance i was atractted to.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Why don't we ask Walton if he wants to hug an alien.
I'd like to know what he says.
He is the only person I think went for a saucer ride.
A ride with people but if you think aliens were with Walton
and can find out, the answer might interesting.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
If she looks and behaves like Liara from Mass Effect, I'll be happy to have an Alien relationship xD

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by vasaga
If she looks and behaves like Liara from Mass Effect, I'll be happy to have an Alien relationship xD

No pictures no paparazzi no nothing from these liars about ETs.
Spielberg must be the biggest defender with his "ET" movie.
And right after telling lies about Close Encounters.
Its all movies and Illuminati malarkey made up to entertain and
make you forget they don't care much for us except they see
dollar signs.

Its a system like people said it was years ago.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

Dude, it's already happening:
thecosmicwaterhole.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Redajin

LMAOROF!!!!!!!!!!What the......

That's entertaining.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
reply to post by fls13

LOL. That's classic! I guess it depends on if you could handle them prying into your thoughts then...

Mmm didn't think of that....Dang, no cheating on that "girl". She'll turn you into lunch, if you had a slight fantasy about the girl next door.
Nope.....not into scales that much....

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Funny, in May I posted about a dream I had:

"I have not seen or spoken to an alien/ufo ...well not while awake.

I did have a benevolent ET (lol he actually looked like the octopus guy in Pirates of the Carribian movie, before I had even seen the movie) who warned me in a dream that something bad was about to occur to me. He was hovering in an individual helio-thing, soundless, bladeless. He spoke telepathically that each of them have a human mate (or they have several? no idea) and they keep track of and know where they are at all times. His warning showed infra-red tracking (by scope, like one of those pen-lights) going up and down my body scanning me."

I wasn't scared of this thing, a lil freaked out maybe. I do recall thinking 'boy are you ugly' lol. no wonder they (aliens) don't appear, we don't give off good vibes, are judgmental and could give one a complex.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well, aliens are supposed to be telepathic and can control illusion, they can make themselves appear to us anyway they wish according to alot of encounters.

That aside, I see love as a harmonizing of souls, if this is indeed true, our soul could take the form of anything it wishes, making love between the two species not based on physical attraction.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

Thank you for that insight. I think love based on appearances isn't true love. I could fall in love with some one that doesn't look like me. There's more to love than good looks...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I agree Tan, so maybe until we can rid of our prejudices as a species then they would even consider making direct contact.

I felt (in my dream) that I had insulted him/it and he was not surpised by my inner-comments nor was he angry--maybe a little disappointed. I was too self-involved trying to ask a million questions to offer any dream-apology either lol. Poor guy.

I guess I am shallow because looks matter. They shouldn't but they do.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by suzque66]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

I think the Alien you're referring to is Cthulhu. Maybe he's not such a bad guy after all!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
There is actually a term for octopus-type aliens or is that a joke?

I looked all over the net, and found nothing about any reports on that type of being. All I know is when years later when I saw the Pirates of the Caribean movie the resemblence was unbelievable. I don't even recall what the movie was even about lol because all I did was stare at that octopus guy. lol

oh haha I looked: en.wikipedia.org...

nooo lol, It had an actual face, kinda humanish. Like the dude in the movie and tentacles mostly from temple and downward.

edit again: omg you freaked me out, it looked like this : 7deadlysinners.typepad.com...

anyhoo, if I had understood what he was trying to tell me, he was warning me of something horrible that was and did happen the next day., so, no he couldn't be bad. I am his wife/mate afterall hahahaha LOL Geez, just like a woman too...I asked him 'If I am yours then how many others do you have??' lol, insecure and jealous even in my sleep? lol He refused to answer that question, now THAT question did insult him.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I'd be down.

People say life is all about new experiences right? Well what better than to have relations with an alien.

Hopefully they have the ability to give the illusion of what ever we wanted. Just think of the possibilities.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
just think of all the places you could Honey Moon at....

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join