It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roland Emmerich (director of 2012) hits the 9-11 Jackpot! 3 in a row!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Geez, first time seeing those videos. There are a few instances when
the "9/11" implication is questionable, however a majority of those
"coincidences" are tough to pass off imo.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Regardless of all the naysaying in this thread, I think there is rhyme and reason to it all and don't believe in consecutive coincidents that actually form an almost predictable pattern when put together.

Yeah, all the clues are out there.
Some are just brighter than others when arranging them all in a row.
My 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Maybe the symbolism for 9/11 isnt in relation the "terrorist" event that took place, but maybe when your in say higher level groups in Masons, etc the date has a different meaning, and so they created the event to happen on that date, to reflect the date and its other meaning. That is why then in movies/cartoons etc you get that date coming through.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I know ive said this before, but I really wish you hadnt changed the points area away for that blue bar dooda.

I used to like seeing my points go up a little bit at a time, and i even used it to see if i had replies in other threads.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretGoldfish

Originally posted by seasoul
The fraternity of Hollywood has an agenda, a self-serving agenda which is not concerned with the welfare of the people or the planet.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by seasoul]

hollywood has an agenda all right . . . it's called turning a profit

you guys really need to go get some exercise or something.

And you really need to stop hanging out at ATS, it's obviously not your cup of tea...

Friend.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by CepheidVariable]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

There's more to it than just arranging and spotting a pattern: the most important part is trying to determine whether the pattern is trivial or not. For instance, there have been so many movies made in the past century that you will find any kind of numbers displayed - 9 11 is one combination, but how about 7 4 or 11 11, or 2 9? You can find any combination of numbers. Capturing 9 11's and putting them in a row does not make them more special than any other combination of numbers - unless they actually appear more often than other numbers, but we would have to check every single combination of every single movie to see if that's true.

It would make sense though if there was an unambiguous message assigned to the shots with 9 11. As in, between 9 09 and 9 10, the shot shows a flying object, and at 9 11 some catastrophe is depicted.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by scraze

It would be good also if we could ask the directors why they use certain number combinations. That's not going to happen of course .
But, we've all watched behind the scenes stuff in the added features of DVDs and a lot of care and precision is put into scenes and especially backgrounds etc. It's not just done randomly that much I do believe.

Which is why I think there is a lot more to it.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
This is just my opinion here and I have said it for years to others. How about the movie "2001 A Space Odyssey", what happened in 2001? 9-11. So what is the sequel to that movie? "2010 A Space Odyssey", so wouldn't you think the next "terrorist" scheme would be unleashed next year?

There was a black monolith placed in a park in Seattle, after 9-11, for a week and no one knew who placed it there or why, then it disappeared. It's on the cover of the book "Secret Societies and Pyschological Warfare" by Michael A. Hoffman.

Strange?

So what was the launch date or the mission date of the ship? And isn't it kind of strange that the ships computer name was HAL, could that be short for Haliburton? And what did the ships computer do to the crew?

SO what is the launch date of the ship in 2010? What is the hook up date or any other dates in the movie, I saw it so many years ago I don't remember a whole lot. Worth looking into.

Funny how so many Masons on this site get ticked by people making reference to the "society" being a joke, which it is. Just like the "International Order of Odd Fellows" and all the other "clubs" for men who can't find anything else to do with themselves!!! Please. How about read the Federal Code on how secret societies are illegal!!!!

TITLE 18 - CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
PART I - CRIMES
CHAPTER 115 - TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES
§ 2385. Advocating overthrow of Government

"Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State,Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any
political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of
overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly
of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—"

Now masons say they are doing good for the community, but come now, lets be real. Most of us know all about the ties between the bankers, Hoolywood and the Illuminati and assassinations and other murders. Please. How ridiculous a group these men are.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

yeah, someone should write a movie along those lines, like, umm, I call it "Knowing". Souds good.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Things in movies don't happen on accident. Every little detail is planned out.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
In light of the 2012 opening... I thought I would bump this thread.

I just got done watching the movie, and there are a few scenes I wouldn't mind going back to examine... unfortunatly I have to wait until the DVD is out.

It was a good film though... I just want to see if I can spot any subliminals that might forshadow our future, because Mr. Emmerich seems to have a good eye for it.

So did James Cameron in T2

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mekanic
reply to post by adrenochrome

Some of the stuff in that video is pretty interesting, but a shot of the Twin Towers in a show or movie made before 2001 doesn't mean much. And while the number 911 or Sept 11 might seem to come up alot, I think it's quite a stretch to say they were all predicting the events of 9-11. I think whoever it was that put this video together has entirely too much time on their hands.

I'm all for finding out the truth, be it either way, but having definitive proof. I just think people need to use common sense before the "OMG this is it!"

Check out these "Illuminati game" cards from 1990 that show the twin towers burning pretty much exactly where they were hit from a "terrorist" attack, and the pentagon in flames.

Other cards include: population reduction, epidemic "quarantine", kill for peace, and combined destruction. Other cards depict chem-trails.

I suggest reading the cards as well, interesting tid bits like "destroy violent groups, control peaceful groups", "bank merger", "ditto heads" and "market manipulation"

imo these cards foreshadow future events too well to be random.. someone knew what was going to happen, or had studied the Illuminati very well and made some damn good educated guesses... nutty, interesting.. you decide.

Either way it would be reasonable to subpoena game creator Steve Jackson before congress and grill him as to how he came to these conclusions.

Or.. but the game, rule the world on your own:
www.sjgames.com...

Skip forward to 1:10

edit: these cards are from 1995, not 1990.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by GovtFlu]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Roland Emmerich has 3 in a row and 2 more so far:

1. Das Arche Noah Prinzip
The Noah's Ark Principle, 1984

In his first feature film we are taken above the earth into a space station where the CIA uses beams to chance the weather on earth in local areas.

The 9/11 hint:

The ID code is entered wrong ...

for user CORA0911 ...

Now CORA is also interesting for people dealing with HAARP. CORA = ARCO = Atlantic Richfield Corporation.

2. Joey
Making Contact, 1984

His 2. feature film deals with a boy making contact with his dead father blah blah ... very dumb and not entertaining at all but - Thanks Roland! - the hint is early in the movie so I didn't have to drug me through it ...

The 9/11 hint:

The ruler magically flies from Joeys table ...

and installs itself as a bridge between the tables ...

for the rolling egg at which Joey stares ...

cut to the rolling egg on the number 8 ...

it reaches the 9 and STOPS for a very short time ...

before it FASTER than before rolls to the 11 ...

where EXACTLY the scene ends and the teacher is shown ...

I couldn't find hints in Moon 44 so far but I will take a look again sometime. Checking Stargate, Universal Soldier and Hollywood Monster (Ghost Chase) when I get them.

Namaste,

Deckard

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Deckard666

That is a pile of garbage, i can't believe your actually serious.

So any film that has a plane in new york, or the twin towers OR EVEN TWO FRICKING POLES is considered to be hinting at the 9/11 events.

You people should really take a look at yourself before posting such nonsense.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Consciousness
. i also saw a youtube series on how the lion king movies have to do with preprogramming earlier generations to accept barrack obama and the war in the middle east..

i'm looking for these vids.....someone help??

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Maybe there is a simplier reason. In America 911 is the emergency number. It could be a gratutious service of hollywood to condition people to remember 9 1 1 when they get a stroke from all that popcorn and nachocheese.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join