It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roland Emmerich (director of 2012) hits the 9-11 Jackpot! 3 in a row!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
ATS sticks in your mind... even when watching trailers

Have any of you seen the exclusive trailer on Yahoo? It's a nice HD one and quite a bit longer than the first trailer.
Anyways, around the end of the trailer, there was a little detail I couldn't help myself smiling about:

As a tidalwave comes in, the John F. Kennedy carrier gets tumbled over and rolls in over land. In the next clip you see it crushing the White House.
Now how's that for a statement if you let your mind do the puzzle ;P

The "sinking" of John F. Kenndy, crushed the White House....

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone ahs seen this but I thought it was pretty strange.The terminator 2 (caution 9-11) and a bunch of other ones.

Illuminati symbols movies

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Oh, it was just a coincidence?

Well................................................. let's keep on thinking that way.

I thought it was kind of Odd.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Are people still asleep?

9-11 jackpots don't happen when you are the director of StarGate and 10,000B.C.

and 2012.

wake up?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Could all this be a divine intervention, compelling the directors or producers to place these symbols in their movies unknowingly? I am not religious, but I do believe we are given messages from beyond to aid us, and that may be just what these were.

Maybe our spiritual benefactors were trying to warn us, it would be perfect since we Americans are so enthralled with movies and music, symbolism.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosis111

wake up?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Maybe you can answer the question I asked here:

What's going to be the next 9/11 type event?

Since there are so many hints of 9/11 in the media, there must be similar hints for other large events.

Not a huge leap of logic is it?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

2012 is one answer.
Blackjack another one.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The answer has been, essentially, posted by OneNationUnder (page 2) and FIFIGI (page 2).

Originally posted by FIFIGI
Alan Watt says that legally they have to tell you what they gonna do. That is why you see so many movies predicting the future...

PAGE LINK

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
I've been actually researching things like this in movies and TV for about 13 years. I think that the powers at be communicate within movies and some sort of bragging is also going on...

PAGE LINK

Alan Watt's comments referenced by FIFIGI above have actually been corroborated by a number of other credible insider types.

The ritual and magic, apparently, that these elite groups engage in requires that their plans are somewhat telegraphed before hand in order for it to be effective, or as is required by the parameters of the ritual they're working with.

There is too much coincidence here, and the whistleblowers too credible for this to be ignored.

These same folks, who have been responsible for a broad and long-time conspiracy to keep our race from evolving, growing (ascending?) and becoming enlightened about our origins and place in the universe use negative propaganda as a part of this program to hold us back.

2012 is another perfect example of misinformation using fear to effect the mass consciousness of the planet in a negative way to, in their mind, advance their (the bad guys) agenda.

In some sense, are these just amazing disaster movies? Sure. But we understand that there are multiple layers to all of this...

I have come to learn that, although these folks / programs have infiltrated every sector of our societies at all levels, some of whom control many of these institutions, they are minions of greater negative "powers" if you will.

I have also come to learn that it may appear as "business as usual" on the surface - and will until the last moment - but we are in the very last phases of this entire program being overturned.

Personally, though, I plan on seeing all of the 2012 movies in the theater, because they just look cool.

But as far as whoever's left who would buy into an Armageddon version of 2012, that segment is shrinking fast...Can't blame these folks for trying...It's just a case of too little too late...

I wanted to add, 9-11 was of their design.

What is occurring now, and what may occur in 2012 is not. Unless they plan some ridiculous operation on their own.

If what is being described is going to occur before and around 2012 occurs, then there is no place for these folks anymore, and that will be made very clear, very soon (I know, I hate the word "soon." You can actually see the trends changing now...But apparently things are going to get even weirder...).

[edit on 21-6-2009 by atswheat]

[edit on 21-6-2009 by atswheat]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

The Patriot

(Mel Gibson is weighing a Chair 3:33 minutes into the movie)

Godzilla... this happens twice in the movie.

Independence Day...

They only show that computer screen for like 3 seconds...

So for a guy that made a movie about Stargate Pyramids... The Pyramids in 10,000 BC... and now a movie about 2012, he sure did get lucky with the hidden 9-11 symbolism in his films that came out before the events of September 11th.

Coincidence?

Yes en No!
Besides the fact that Emmerich did not write the screenplay of The Patriot (Robert Rodat) the coincidences are something else.

Seemingly insignificant details in works of art by the same artist are mostly details he is not aware off or details he just has a tendency towards, like a handwriting. Subconsciously or consciously we all have a preference for certain digits or letters. Or we lend them some power of urgency or love or whatever or we just like them. I tend to do the same when I write. Sometimes it is even laziness.

So yes, it is a coincidence in regard to 9-11 and No, it is no coincidence as a feature of Emmerich screenplays. because these are Emmerich screenplays. It IS a coincidence in regard to the Patriot, which he did not write. Or - when he is responsible for that particular detail as a director- it again is No coincidence, because it is his handwriting.

And it NO coincidence that some people of ATS see it as NO coincidence in regard to some brainwashing whatever cover up acitvity or something similar ;-)

Cheers

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Pjotr]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mindmelding

Emmerich could be part of the illuminati or a mason or something along those lines. It all ties back to english scientific establishments and the great game of trying to control the world. Alex Jones has it mostly right.

You are correct on this part. 3,6,9,11,13 and so on. Prime numbers are very symbolic to the Masonic community and the Illuminati. They put these things in movies and television shows to see hopw many people will repsond to them. Then they adjust their programming to alter that "slide" response.

One only need look at the history of the date Sept. 11, many things have happened or been done on that particular date. Pinochet in Chile is one, he did many things on that date over the years. Jimmy Carter is another one.

Symbolism and numerology is how they communicate with one another. They do certain things on certain days for the "magical" effect. I think it's a bunch of bull myself but have read and seen many things within the Masonic lodge that would make most people sick.

Masonry used to be a good thing, back in the early years. It was for craftsmen ( I am a craftsmen) to find work and keep going to develop cities for the people. But Albert Pike fecked all that up completely, with help from Alister Crowley later.

But yes, all these images are true and they were put there for a reason. Just like on Family Guy or American Dad. They have shows about Masonry, the Skull and Bones and so on. Most people, like myself, laugh my ass off at the show because we know it exists and it is being mocked.

But it is not for the sake of the general public, they see it and go, "that could never happen", then they go to bed. Sheeple.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by daddio]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This is a hyopothosis but i think that 9-11 even the numbers 9 11 were part of some sort of preprogrammed computer program that was sown into the very fabric of our 3d existance. like a timebomb. i dont know if its just me but it seems there is something more than 911 than the events themselves i think there is some element to it that is meant to effect our consciousness. maybe making it easier for us to believe what happened or whatever reason. it might have to do with all the "coincidences" in movies.
the more research i do it seems to hint at more and more that our 3d reality is very much like the matrix and can actually be programmed. and the black government obviously has serious knowledge of this. or atleast in programming our minds. i also saw a youtube series on how the lion king movies have to do with preprogramming earlier generations to accept barrack obama and the war in the middle east. has anyone also noticed that almnost everytime you seem to look at the clock it either says 9-11? or 11-11? i think they have to do with subliminal programming or maybe even dimensional programming. might also just be that if you make yourself believe you will always see 9-11, it happens. which is also kinda cool
shows that your body has a seriously acurate way of time keeping probly not acording to our clock because it is artificially created.

iunno just thought i might throw it out there.. makes a bit of sense im not an expert.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
coincidence?

yes.

paranoia?

total.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
You are correct on this part. 3,6,9,11,13 and so on. Prime numbers are very symbolic to the Masonic community and the Illuminati. They put these things in movies and television shows to see hopw many people will repsond to them. Then they adjust their programming to alter that "slide" response.

But it is not for the sake of the general public, they see it and go, "that could never happen", then they go to bed. Sheeple.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by daddio]

ah yes, those foolish sheeple again. they're good for some stuff tho. maybe some day one of them will teach you what a prime number is.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
A number I always come across is 333, so much so I did a search and was shocked to see other people running into this number like me.Way more than a coincidence at least to me. Some people think the number is holy for what ever reason or a warning for us to do something but I really don't know.I do think these number have something to do with the spiritual side of things.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

The Patriot

(Mel Gibson is weighing a Chair 3:33 minutes into the movie)

Godzilla... this happens twice in the movie.

(Big hand on 9, small hand on 11)

Independence Day...

They only show that computer screen for like 3 seconds...

So for a guy that made a movie about Stargate Pyramids... The Pyramids in 10,000 BC... and now a movie about 2012, he sure did get lucky with the hidden 9-11 symbolism in his films that came out before the events of September 11th.

Coincidence?

Good find. There is definitely people in the know higher up in hollywood. The independence day one is perfect....Even has the :01 at the end for the year 2001...nice find.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

No?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Who knows, it could go both ways here, subliminal or coincidence.

But I do know that most of the time you see a clock or watch or something in an ad on tv, 10:10 is what is mostly used.

But hey, subtract one and add one and what do you get??

.....'x-files music playing in the background'......

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Could it be that they are legitimately trying to warn us? But they can't do it openly for fear of there lives?

img19.imageshack.us...

[edit on 21-6-2009 by thecry]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Destroyer5477

Wow thanks! Your photos and other media posted by other members in this thread is so creepy to say the least. And I really, really wish it's just some freakish coincidences, but it's so hard to think that way once you've seen enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join