It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Beats War Drum as Iran Dumps the Dollar

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

I'm not talking about ALL of the people in the Army. I have family who has joined and fights for us as we speak. That was their choice and I know they have our best interest at heart. I'm talking about the leaders that choose to pick fights with each other over silly things. And the people who joined just because they have pyromaniac tendencies, or they want to know what it's like to take a life. Not ALL of the people in the army are like that...I KNOW.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
[
I'm not talking about ALL of the people in the Army. I have family who has joined and fights for us as we speak. That was their choice and I know they have our best interest at heart.

Thanks for the clarification. I suspected that you felt that way but wanted to be sure.

Plus, if that's your pic in the Avatar you are really cute so...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Haha! Thanks. Yeah, I have a brother in Korea right now. I support him fully, as I know he's not there to hurt anyone, he's there to keep peace. And yes...that is me.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

Hold on there buddy. All Americans do not want war. We have lost too many young men fighting in wars we should never have been in.

Please do some research into what happened to your country during WW2.
Did you know the invasion of Poland was the beginning of WW2?

Much of Poland blamed it's Western allies for it's troubles and there were sure a lot of problems in your country. You got a raw deal from Germany and Russia. The USA did not attack you.

The United States of America is 233 years old. We've come a long way baby.

At one time I thought our country should help any country that needed help. I wanted us the feed all the poor people and stop all the horrible atrocities other governments were doing to their people.

I don't feel so benevolent now. I am ready for all our troops to come home and be separate from all the other nations.

Lets make America one giant tourist attraction.

But wait, we could never do that because some other country would wage war on us.

As far as the native Americans go. The only creatures native to America are it's animals and fauna. The so called native Americans were immigrants from Asia.

Before you bad mouth America any more how about taking a look at the history of your own country.

I hope you won't judge all of us by the actions of our governmnet.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Forget bringing our troops home,I say clean up our house,a domestic draft is needed right now.If you are in the current draft age group you will under certain circumstances be required to report for basic training and remain available for service until you no longer fit the age requirement or until you diqualify yourself through marriage or other societal requirements.

Ever whiny,lazy, liberal minded,independant operator walking the streets needs to be in a uniform and right now!!

Im talking to the eighteen to twentyfive year old age group,to the twentyfive to thirtyfive yr age group and to the 35-40yr olds as well.The buck stops at forty.

Put down your booze,park you BMWs,put down your coc aine and your prescription drugs and your meth,put away your designer clothes and your cell phones,get off of the government dole ,stop having children out of wedlock and making a mockery of your own social history,the time is here.

There are literally millions of resource sucking people in the country that do not and never plan to contribute anything back to the society,you know who you are,you are the UNEMPLOYED men who make your girlfriend OR WIFE pregnant over and over and stand there like idiots with your hands out looking for support using your offspring as excuses ,where is your pride?You destroy lives this way.You are the women who allow your UNEMPLOYED HUSBANDS and boyfriends to impregnate you over and over and never force your men to committ to raising their kids,you give yourself away in bed and leave society to support your children who ARE ALL ILLEGITIMATE WETHER YOU BELIEVE THAT THIS IS ACCEPTABLE OR NOT.

The government needs to step in and start punishing these parents by denying these illegitimate children government services unless their parents are or were married.

And march millions of you into training centers.

You want to be exempt??
Get married.
Go to school.
Get a job.
dont break the law.Prison is a ticket to the military who the hell do you people think you are?you are a free labor source that is what you are ,or you may conform like the rest of us.You will not sit on your everlovin ass for one day on an American tax dollar,human rights my a##.You will build roads and hospitals or you will break rocks with small hammers because we need a lot of gravel for our roads.
Dont do drugs.see above
Dont abuse alcohol.
Dont abuse prescription drugs.
Support your children for eighteen years or go to jail or the military.see above
Both male and female parents of illegitimate children.see above

Dont people understand that they owe a debt to society??Are we that screwed up?Does everyone really believe that it is every man for himself?

Wake the he## up.

You are right about needing our troops here right now but you are wrong about WHY.

You see we would need then to FORCE ALL OF THESE WASTES OF SKIN,SELFISH,SELFCENTERED,OXYGEN THIEVES that are walking all around our country to do what we say,get it?this country is a mess and we couldnt fight off a Ghetto revolution because the drug dealers have as many armed individuals operating in our country as the military.

And the parents of these devient children,generations of them,dont really care what the government thinks,after all they created the problem they sure as he## arent going to admit they did that.

I AGREE WE NEED OUR TROOPS HOME AND WE ALSO NEED TO REPLACE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM WITH ONE OF THESE PIECES OF GARBAGE i AM TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE WE NEED THESES YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN THAT WE ARE LOSING IN OUR WARS,WE DONT NEED THIS CRAP THAT IS REPRODUCING LIKE RATS AND CONTRIBUTING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO SOCIETY WALKING AND BREATHING AND CONSUMING EVERY DAY AFTER DAY.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
And dont try to say you are protected by the constitution,because I know a really good Lawyer named Greenspan who will use that constitution to put you exactly where you belong.

America was founded on the values I just defended and all of you snot-noses who think you are so smart and "free"ought to pull your heads out of you a##es.

Several generations have benn spent destroying a society that was built with the sweat and blood of our forefathers and this is not what they were working towards.

Service to country first service to family second service to society third and service to self fourth.

Why is that so hard to understand?

Your parents didnt teach you thats why,and dont blame the pot and the 60s either its the selfish attitudes your lazy(lazy to teach you because they were busy both working to preserve their individual SELFISH right to be independant of each other ,so they could survive fiscally when they CHOSE TO DIVORCE,selfish sh##.) greedy parents were ALLOWED TO POSESS,because they were not taught right and THERE IS NO ONE AROUND BIG ENOUGH TO ARGUE WITH THE BABY BOOMERS ,,,THAT IS EXCEPT A BABYBOOMER OR AN ECHO WHICH IS WHAT I AM.

I do not fear the Boomers because I am close enough in age to be their peers and educated enough to defeat them in an intellectual duel if need be,although as you can see I prefer a rougher communication method ,it prevents a bunch of useless.liberal debate over OBVIOUS SH##.

Society has to fix this Babyboomer sickness before we are all speaking a non-english language,debate what I just said to hell or take it like I mean it,SEE MY POINT.

Who is brave enough to piss off the biggest generation in history,GOD KNOWS THEIR PARENTS WERE AFRAID OF THEM AND SO HAS EVERYONE ELSE BEEN,LIKE A CLOUD OF LOCUSTS THEY CONSUMED EVERYTHING IN SIGHT AND HAVE NO CONSCIENCE AND WORST OF ALL FOR THE ONES WHO DO REALIZE WHAT THEY DID THERE IS NO TIME FOR THEM TO FIX THINGS.

Dont worry their are a lot of Echos like me who are waiting for the chance to fix all of this crap.

Just remember not to blame us for what we will have to make your grandchildren do,because it will be everything you YOURSELVES DIDNT DO AND THEY WILL SUFFER BECAUSE OF YOUR SELFISHNESS.

But dont kid yourselves things are going RETRO very quickly and we will soon see a day when hopefully people will show PITY ON THE BOOMERS FOR THE DAMAGES THEY CAUSED BECAUSE THEY WERE SO SELFISH AND CARELESS.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
We are all just miniscule plebs in the games that crazy people play. Im not playing any more...so, I will protect and look after my own and if mankind is to be no more then so be it. I will not spend what time I have left being able to treasure those I love in worrying, politicising, hating or even being one iota angry towards all countries and their military child murderers.

The end time is soon and it dosnt matter who or what creates or causes it.

Start looking after each other, love and be loved. What is meant to be is meant to be. Deep inside you all, yea every one of you, know that.

Respects

[edit on 18-6-2009 by captiva]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
If the EU grows a collective set of balls and begins to handle it's own affairs, we will be more than happy to stay home.

You want the EU to have an army?

Are you serious?

We have defense forces but having a couple of million soldiers and a half a trillion euro of military spending is something I voted no against in the Lisbon treaty referendum.

Know any history? See the last 2000 years in Europe.. War war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war.

It can only end in the exact same way... War and death.

And what affairs are these exactly?

Seriously, many of us do not want to waste another cent of our hard earned money protecting a collection of weak countries who are too afraid to take care of their own difficult business.

This is where I have to draw the line at listening to nonsense.

A massive chunk of your country's economy is based on war FFS.. Thats common knowledge.. Everything from weapons development to infrastructure creation to the creation of "democracy" in countries for profit depends on war..
If it wasn't for these wars ,you wouldn't have much of an economy
so that comment is complete rubbish.

And last time I checked, you were the ones invading multiple countries..

Finally, all this crap about giving so much aid etc, the EU gives more $1.1 trillion per year on top of member state contributions which vary in size.. so Im not too sure who you are directing those comments at..? Russians? Chinese?

I understand the US is getting a bit of a slating in this thread and if I was you I would be getting pissed as well but we're all in the same boat.. the only difference between all western countries is that the US is now warmongering and proud of it and thats going to an obvious backlash on its people.

[edit on 18/6/09 by Dermo]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

First of all we are not some communist country that require’s our young people to be forced into armed conflict. They do so of their own will. This IS THE USA

WHO are you to decide what my children should and should not be able to achieve in life? YOU sir are not the end all of what this society need’s. YOU are in fact one of the main reason’s we have the problem’s we do. What exactly is IT that make’s you so sure that you are by far “better” above and beyond everyone else?
Your AGE? Not hardly age does not denote even a tittle of intelligence. Quite the contrary it would seem in this case.
Your twisted view as to what OTHER people have a right to do? Sure there are many people who go around milking the system for all they can. But by far a large portion of those people have simply fallen on hard times in the current economic crisis.
They where at one time men and women who had job’s and supported their OWN families. Yet when thing’s got tough on business they too lost their job’s and until they can FIND a new JOB they need real help. Lopping all of them into one ball isn’t going to cut it buddy.

What about those parent’s who married only to find out later that one or the other parent was an abusive person? What are we to do with them and their children? Oh yes throw them into a military situation instead of into counseling! Yes do that and not offer to help them to make a real life for themselves.

Since when is it a child’s fault that an irresponsible parent made them? What if the parent’s divorced due to abusive issue’s? OR because the one or other was not a good provider and one or the other needed to get away to make a better life for said children. Now if this person WANTS to be a self sustaining member of society and raise their children with honesty and respect as the backbone of who they are, who are you to say we will not help? Who are YOU to say they don’t deserve the chance to prove themselves? Oh that is right you are better than all the rest and know who should get what and when.

America was founded on the values I just defended and all of you snot-noses who think you are so smart and "free"ought to pull your heads out of you a##es.

America was not founded on ANY of the garbage you just spewed forth as sewage! America was founded on the right to life liberty and justice FOR ALL. This country was founded with the premiss that every man woman and child had the god given right to pursue happiness. The right to an education, the right to be protected under law and with God as my witness the right to be free to think and live as they choose.
This country isn’t about people like you who think they have a right to make life choice decisions for those you feel are “beneath” you. The problem with this country is people LIKE YOU. Who constantly put other’s into a class lower than themselves.
Once this country was governed by fairness, you claim that all of these waste’s of flesh are the problem, I beg to differ sir. People like you who go around touting their own supreme greatness are the reason we have so many people in the poor house. So many people who buy into this garbage you spew about how worthless they are. No sir YOU are dead wrong people need to know that they have a place in society and can be a productive citizen. Not some worthless piece of flesh stealing all of that oxygen your supreme person obviously has more of a right to than the rest of us.

Before you even try and attack my character remember this...I have been with my husband for 21 years the only man I have ever known. We have three wonderful and very balanced mature well mannered and respectful children! I DON’T work and guess what I DON’T have to! It is my right! I am not going to abandon my children and run out and get a JOB because YOU say I should. I am not going to go and join the military either!
. I am going to keep my lazy oxygen stealing buttocks at home and if I want to be LAZY I WILL! Want to know why? I AM AN AMERICAN A HUMAN AND IT IS MY RIGHT!

I honestly don't know what your family did to you. But it isn't the fault of society. Get over it and think of something that can actually be of help for once.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by xoxo stacie]

[edit on 18-6-2009 by xoxo stacie]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I won't go to war for bankers.

They can kiss my ass.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Thill

Ungrateful hypocrites. Look at the Iranians right now. They are fighting a corrupt system that re-elected a tyrant. And who do they look for? The U.S.A.

Iran’s protesters are begging for the American president to reject the election’s outcome. “Is he going to accept this result?” they asked a cnn reporter. “Because if he does, then we’re doomed.”

www.thetrumpet.com...

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Oatmeal]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Something needs to be done with Iranian brass. Their out of control in the nuclear arena and unfortunately both Iran and North Korea need a hard swat -- yes?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Perhaps if the US troops were used for peace and actually for defending its own country rather than full out invading other countries the US would be respected more. Nobody is asking for the US to intervene. What have we (the rest of the world) asked the US to intervene ? The Vietnam war ? The NK war ? Both gulf wars ? Nobody asked them to do what they have. The American government chooses to start and enter wars at a drop of a hat. Excuse the rest of the world if we dont appreciate the way America tries to help the world. This coming from an American living abroad. I dont blame the troops, I blame the government for the way they mismanage them.

We need to quit intervening because thats what the majority of the planet wants and thats what the majority of its own citizens want.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Ah.. that was Bush2's reason for invasion Saddam had the same plan. Now, US and a bunch of Countries connected to US Dollar are going to have to acclimatize their citizens what cost you 3 dollars before pergallon will soon cost 10. And reality bites and taking over another's Country isn't realistic to prevent it.

Alien -- free energy's the answer folks !
Decoy

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
xoxo stacie,In case you havent made a trip to your local walmart ,you maam are a minority and as such your perspective carries a minority size amount of weight,your acess to a computer puts you in a class well above millions of women in this country,If you are a stay at home mom you just dropped into an even smaller minority,things are looking more and more like you are out in left field ,kind of like something off of a sitcom on television.

Dont get me wrong I think that your situation is the perfect one for every woman in America,but as I said earlier you are a minority in the fifth degree in 2009.

Keep your kids out of the categorys I listed and they should be ok.

Unless you can provide some less punitive way to handle irresponsible parents I dont see why you arent satisfied with my sugesstions.

Unless you are in favor of allowing drug and alcohol abusing ,irresponsible child producing,human beings to run rampant in our country you had better make another million or so little clones of yourself to love the country clean.

I am glad you are setting a moral example for people to aspire to in terms of your sucessful marriage and your exceptional child rearing skills,but unless you can extend your motherly touch to the millions of underprivaliged and abused children in this country you ought to consider an alternative perspective,possibly one that embraces a more pro-active method of forcing every one in this country to look in the mirror and take a second to look at their moral compass and point their heads in the right direction.

I am sorry if your interpretation of how the country was founded doesnt include "breaking any eggs",but being a mother you must have had to make omlettes and maybe a cake or two from scratch?

My suggestions encompass all of the values that were incorporated in the developement of this countries moral conscence,you have a right to dis-agree,I respect this.

I think you have done enough attacking for both of us so I shall not do the same.I really see no reason to have a conflict with someone who is living the exact lifestyle I am defending,I think that we should provide your exact lifestyle for EVERY AMERICAN WOMAN AND HER CHILDREN ,NOT JUST THE SPOILED FEW OR IN SOME CASES THE VOCAL MINORITY,KINDA LIKE THE VOCAL MINORITY THAT SOKE ON BEHALF OF MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF HOUSEMOTHERS WHEN THE REVOLUTION OF THE SIXTIES WAS AT ITS PEAK.

And best of all like I said I want to clean up all of the useless,oxygen stealing ,morally corrupt,garbage and use their useless butts to PROVIDE YOUR IDEAL PERFECT LIFESTYLE NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU CLAIM IT MAY BE TO MAINTAIN TO THE MILLIONS OF WOMEN THAT ARENT AS PRIVILAGED AS YOU,so unless you can find some time between P.T.A meetings and baking cookies to LEND A HAND IN GIVING WHAT YOU HAVE TO THE REST OF THE COUNTRY then I suggest you provide an alternative source of labor because God knows this country needs a lot of work.I somehow doubt that the volunteer hours you will ensure your children give freely wont be put in on the street,will they?

Someone has to do the dirty work,sorry,but moms understand what cleaning up is all about and they also understand that kids with no direction stray into the most dangerous places almost like they are guided there,so remember that as a minority your children will in all probability never stray into these places due to the direction you so diligently provide,but all of your best intentions will not help save the millions of children who are lacking any type of moral direction at all,mostly due to their irresponsible parents poor childrearing decisions.

I was raised in a very poor family but there was no shortage of direction,please spare me any derogatory comments,but something we all learn sooner or later is that WE ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR ACTIONS EVEN PARENTS WHO SEEM TO THINK THEY ARE IMMUNE TO HAVING FINGERS POINTED AT THEM WHEN THEY MAKE GLARING MISTAKES IN THEIR LIFE DECISIONS THAT ADVERSLEY AFFECT THEIR CHILDREN AND IN MILLIONS OF CASES ACCORDING TO OUR PENAL SYSTEMS RECORDS MONSTERS ARE BEING PRODUCED IN THESE "LOVECHILD"PARTIES.
Money doesnt equate to proper child rearing and neither DOES SIMPLY BEING A STAY AT HOME MOM,WHAT THE HELL DO YOU DO FOR THE MAJORITY OF THE DAY WHEN YOUR KIDS ARE IN SCHOOL??i WAS A HOUSEHUSBAND FOR SEVEN YEARS AND I KNOW EXACTLY HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKES TO RAISE TWO CHILDREN,I EVEN HOMESCHOOLED ONE OF THEM,RIGHT UP TO HIS GRADUATION.

A firm dose of old fashioned butt kicking is needed in order for your perfect idea of a life to work,and I can gaurantee that a lot of butts were kicked TO PUT YOUR BUTT IN YOUR HOME RAISEING YOUR CHILDREN IN AN ADMIRABLE FASHION.

I guess I am one of the people that have to represent the "black hats"of our world.

I'm ok with you representing the "white hats".

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Military and Government Projects--I am a Military Recruiter.....--

Please read this thread and pay attention to the REAL TRUTH THAT AMERICAS SONS AND DAUGHTERS WILL GIVE YOU.That truth says that they use harsher terms than I have on this thread to describe themselves and their lack of contributions to society BEFORE THEY JOINED THE MILITARY and they use much more PROUD CONFIDENT words when they describe their current contributions to society.

Sorry for not letting this point go but I so believe in the need to show American parents what they are doing to their children by forcing them to be like bloody hippies when the sixties ended almost half a century ago.

I have raised kids and to all of the parents who subscribe to the Hippie style of leading their lives,you dont give a child four choices to choose from EVERY DAY OF THEIR LIVES,it is to much for a child to handle and you will screw up their ability to properly develope.You are abdicating your parental responsibility by giving four choices because you take away your own culpability and transfer your responsibility to a bloody child.

Two choices both being healthy and positive to teach confidence in decision making ,NOT FOUR CHOICES TO SATIATE PERSONAL DESIRES AND WANTS BECAUSE INEVITABLY YOU WILL GIVE IN TO YOUR CHILDS WANTS AS OPPOSED TO THEIR NEEDS.And please dont give me the "i wouldnt do that,are you calling me a bad parent BS story.

The answer is yes ,bad parent,not taking responsibility for every step of raising your kids and sending selfish self centered TRAINED USERS into the country.

I only used the four choices example because it is a broad representation of the methods that todays parents use to avoid accepting responsibility for poorly raising their kids and expecting the country to fix the little buggers.

Yes ,these kinds of things happen in homes where MOM STAYS HOME IN FACT A LOT OF MOMS CHOOSE THIS PATH.

The world is not made up of FOUR CHOICES FOR EVERYTHING AND YOUR KIDS ARENT DESIGNED TO HANDLE THAT KIND OF DECISION MAKING,you are ,so start accepting responsibility for what your children turn into in twenty years.

Any parent in any financial situation can teach their children proper lessons,lessons that will mould them into good citizens who arent cutthroat manipulating con-people with a perpetual SENSE OF BEING SOMEHOW RIPPED OFF BECAUSE THE FOUR CHOICES STOPPED AT TWENTYONE.

No Billy mommy was really wrong and no you cant choose from a BMW,a Porsch,A linclon,or a Saab,you see you didnt work and save and plan hard enough ,all the things I was supposed to teach you,so now your choices are SIMPLE EITHER BECOME A DRUG ADDICT OR AN ALCOHLIC OR A CRIMINAL AND SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE PUNISHING A SOCIETY THAT COULDNT POSSIBLY CONTINUE MOM AND DADS LIES OR SOBER UP AND SEE THE TRUTH THAT YOU WERENT GIVEN THE PROPER PARENTING THAT YOU DESERVED.

Dont listen to bleeding heart older parents,WE DO MAKE MISTAKES ,WE ARE HUMAN,AND WE DONT GET TO RUN AWAY FROM OUR MISTAKES WE HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY TO FIX THEM.

We can try our hardest and still fail,but we ARENT ALLOWED TO GIVE UP ON OUR KIDS WITH A SIMPLE ADMISSION THAT "THE BOY JUST WENT BAD--I DID MY BEST"

A parents job never ends and your child turning 21 doesnt give you a license to abdicate your responsibility to spend your life YOUR WHOLE LIFE helping your children.Do you get it?your job is done when you have your last sleep,until then you are parents and are accountable for your children .

Yes,no early retirement,no ITS TIME I DID SOMETHING FOR ME FOR ONCE,no second and third childhoods,dont people get it,PARENTING IS FOR LIFE AND ALL OF YOUR RESOURCES SHOULD BE EXPENDED ON YOUR CHILDREN BAR NONE,then there wont be any whining from crybaby parents who dont want to step up to the plate and accept responsibility for their decisions in their lives concerning their children.

Stay at home moms and dads will help re-establish a solid social structure in our country,but the WAY THESE MOMS AND DADS HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO ABUSE THEIR KIDS THROUG IRRESPONSIBLE TEACHING AND SOCIETY AS A WHOLE THROUGH UNLEASHING THESE LITTLE SELFISH MONSTERS MUST CHANGS AND SOON.

I am definately directing the selfish monsters comment at all parents who believe that their sole mission is to ABDICATE THEIR PARENTAL RESPONSIBILITIES BY FAILING TO GIVE THEIR CHILDREN BASIC SURVIVAL SKILLS FOR TODAYS WORLD AND BY NOT INSTILLING INTO THEIR KIDS A MORAL COMPASS AND A NATURAL OBLIGATION TO BE PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR COMMUNITIES AND COUNTRY.

I am not directing this at the young people,Its you parent who think you are independant operators I am aiming at,and I dont care about your financial or social position,or wether or not you are a stay at home parent,all of these things can be taught to your kids wether you live in a mansion,a trailer park or a van in a parking lot,SO STEP UP BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE THE OPTION TO STEP BACK ONCE YOU CREATE CHILDREN.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Another country dumping the dollar...not to many left....this winter could be a rough ride folks.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The United States would have been dis banned ages ago, were it not for it's potential to be the world's consumer based cash cow.
It was allowed to perform it's global atrocities, without serious repercussions in the name of economic stability for the Elites.

Now that those days are over, America is still trying to flex it's military power to secure it's dollar status.

Perhaps maybe this is the reason why Iran and N. Korea , via the manipulation of the NWO are saying "Don't even think about doing what we both know you want to do...the game is over for you"

Perhaps that is why the U.S. is sitting on it's rear end like a dog punished for taking the treat too soon.

World Favor and economic "doggy treats" goes to the Country with the most dumbed down Consumers.

An educated consumer is hard to manipulate, like a prostitute with an accounting degree.

People....right now...you are a Whore with no breasts and no womb, trying to dictate terms to your pimp. That is Hilarious at best.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
reply to post by The Last Man on Earth

As do I. It's time that the rest of the world became grownups and fended for themselves.

Good luck with that. We'll enjoy watching you try to figure out how to wipe your own collective asses for a change.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Night Watchman]

Ho ho ho! I didn't realise the US produced comedians of such high caliber; I thought irony was for the British alone!

I come from the country that founded your country, so lets try and hold back that kind of superiority talk, okay? I'm not joking, America only became a major power in the last 60-odd years because of the major European powers beating each other almost into a state of non-existence, thus creating a power vacuum that the Americans decided to leap head-long into.

If Hitler had blitzkrieged the US, do you think you would not have needed British assistance? Do you think Rommel wouldn't have wiped the floor with you? Back then, the US was not really a country of any particular note, especially when compared to the world empires it was dwarfed by.

But no, you carry on and beat your "America is the only reason the world hasn't self-destructed!" drum...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
Yep, bankrupt the US. It's the only way to rein in those madmen!!!

I have a question. How much does China export to the US? How many billions of dollars in junk do we buy from them?

Now, the US is bankrupt. We don't have two pennies to rub together.

Who's going to buy that junk now? Europe? Probably some, but not all of it. Africa? Yeah, right. A fair amount of African nations are starving; I don't see them looking for a Tevo anytime in the near future.

So, the Chinese are going to be having a fair surplus of workers with nothing to do. Factories out of business, the whole nine yards.

Bankrupting the US and destroying us economically wouldn't be the smartest thing to do. It would hurt everyone.

But here's the interesting part!

Talks among the youth and intellectuals inside china are now demanding a higher standard of living - they say it's their turn now!

By investing all these bond money and other Chinese savings into the Chinese society and raising the standard of living in china and the rest of the Asian Union they can themselves become consumers, and easily replace the 300.000.000 American consumers.

The European Union with its 500.000.000 consumers, is since 2007 the world's biggest market! If they get the same cheap prices as you had on Chinese consumers goods - I'm sure we can add 100.000.000 new consumers to the Chinese equation.

I did some analysing regarding computer-parts and consumer electronics prices USA vs EU.

I found out that, even if we had higher taxes and VAT on a computer mother board - if I took away the tax/other fees and VAT, exchange rates between $ and € - the American price would still be 10-20 % cheaper than the European prices.

The result is the same for every damn electronic consumer product!

Plasma screens, LCD screens, graphic cards, HTPC equipment , stereo equipment, ear phones, cell phones, kitchen electronics & other house electronics etc!

Clothes prices & other consumer products are the same! between 10-30% cheaper in the US than in Europe.

So if the rest of the world get the same nice deal on Chinese consumer goods, I'm convinced the consumer base around the world and the growing domestic Asian markets together - easily could add up to at least 500.000.000 new consumers of Chinese products!

What is holding you up over the water line right now, is the dollar hegemony - you have the unfair financial/economical benefits and advantages of holding the world's reserve currency & Petro Dollar Recycling system! - if that would change soon? then what?

I could be totally wrong with this? - but I dont think so! - but please feel free to correct my thoughts if I'm wrong!

Crap! this reminds me how much we have to pay for stuff here in Europe!

Stuff is really expensive here!

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Chevalerous]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join