It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonry= The True Christianity!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeccaFace
Another source of information is the movie with Tom Cruz "Eyes wide shut".

Source of information!?! Interesting, for my rebuttal I will cite Monty Python; Ducks float and if you weigh less then a duck you are a.......?

It emphasizes on the illuminati as satanists and their secret monthly meetings consisting of orgies and murders. The director of this move died 4 days later after his final cut was submitted. Can anyone other than me make a real life connection between this freemason and this movie?

Um, no. I think the majority here know how to seperate a movie (make-believe) from reality.

So it doesn't matter what you believe, If it's not in Jesus you will go to hell. There's only black and white

What happens if I do not believe in Hell?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

ok so you can pick out things of my quote that definatley sound unortodox but you can't answer my questions like, why is baphomet carved in stone in the entry way to Yale university? and why then is the fist placed under the chin meaning harm to come to those who tell secrets about the masonic fraternity? When have you heard of the Lord God and Jesus Christ doing such a thing? And if you believe in Jesus then does the movie, "Passion of Christ" not hold any merit?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but what does a statue of Baphomet at Yale University have to do with Freemasonry?

Nothing, as far as I can see...

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Double post. Arrrghh...

Mandatory second line.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Roark]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I would have to say that a cherub is an angel.

The passage from Ezekiel that you quoted was speaking of the (human) king of Tyre, not a supernatural being.

I have one word only, and it's the name of the god the free masons are later encouraged to worship when they reach the level of Royal Arch Masonry, or the 7th degree.

Anyway,
jahbuhlun. (jah-baal-on)

Incorrect. It is never that that is a name of God in the Royal Arch degree, or any other degree. Your claim that "Masons are encouraged to worship" by that name is a blatant lie.

Tell me the significance,
when my husband goes to work and talks to a freemasonic individual who happens to go out of town once a month, come back, and tell him of the explicit sexual stories he experienced in a very mysterious way. He said, as he looked behind him and side to side, "we know where King Solomon's gold is" and compared freemasonry not to Christianity but, " More like the Skulls" a fraternity at Yale University George Bush and George W. Bush are alumni of.

I've got a Ben Franklin that says this story is entirely make believe.

BTW don't freemasons often make secret hand signs that would mean harm to someone who tell's their secrets? Like the fist below the chin?

No.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
I'm sorry, but what does a statue of Baphomet at Yale University have to do with Freemasonry?

Nothing. Regardless of the fact that there's *not* a statue of Baphomet at Yale anyway.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

ok so you can pick out things of my quote that definatley sound unortodox but you can't answer my questions like, why is baphomet carved in stone in the entry way to Yale university?

Why are you asking me that? Neither Yale nor Baphomet have anyting to do with Masonry.

...and why then is the fist placed under the chin meaning harm to come to those who tell secrets about the masonic fraternity?

Huh? News to me. Why would placing my fist under my chin signify that? It would make more sense that if I were going to harm someone I would place my fist under their chin.

When have you heard of the Lord God and Jesus Christ doing such a thing?

You mean getting angry? Never, unless you count the money changer instance, or maybe the Sodom and Gemorrah thing, or maybe the Great Flood, or maybe messing with Job, or maybe....well you kind of get it.

And if you believe in Jesus then does the movie, "Passion of Christ" not hold any merit?

I do not believe that Jesus was the son of God if that is what you were asking. But even if I did, a passion play produced and directed by a bigoted nut-job would hold little to no relavance in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join