It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonry= The True Christianity!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Hi ATSers,
no matter if Chritianity accepts it or not; Masonry is more inline with the correct conveyance of the original and spiritual/occult ideals represented within the biblical mysteries; as can be deduced by the symbolic context of biblical stories and the close relationship of these stories to Masonic ritual.

Unlike the church and its many legions of sects that plunder the under-developed nations of the world with a veiw to convert and evangelize; Masonry only asks one intial request: Individuals must approach the doors of the lodge by their own accord and free-will (if they are interested in joining).

Although the Christian Concept was 'high-jacked' by Emperor Constantine on 20th May AD325, when the creation of what we now call 'the chuch' took place with his announcement of the Council Of Nicea; Masonic ritual carries a heritage that has been traced back to the Hermetic practices of the High-priests of ancient Egypt.

On thing that Christianity has demonised Free-masonry over, is the Masons participation in ritual. Although there is very little or no understanding of the substance, objective, or correlation between biblical mystery teachings and these rituals by Christian groups; their ignorance drives them to scream ' Blasphemy'.

It is rather unfortunate that these ' boys whom cry wolf', don't see that they have actually been robbed by the very fraternity that they pay un-erring obedience to. It is every mans right to engage in ritual, as direct worship to his God.
The church has twisted this concept into making the flock believe that the only way to experience God ( other than personal prayer ), is allow a church representative (priest, pastor etc) to be the conduit, between man and God. So, in certin ways has dislocated mans direct relationship with his God.
Nowdays, sadly, all rituals are only to be conducted by the clergy ( as they are the ones that think they are the only worthy).

So I say, Christians (mostly pompous Catholics), you should become Free-masons and at least have half a chance at understanding the mysteries that are underlined within the bible, rather than lap-up the drivel, that spouts from some up-start, wearing an Alb !

I just added the Creed, some Christians may actually want to know something about the history of their Church; but, as I've learnt 'Ignorance is Bliss' for you guys: So it wouldn't surprise me one iota if you didn't want to know.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Oooh boy...

I don't see this going well.

Sure, Masonry has practices that exemplify Christian values, however, I wouldn't call it the true Christianity.

Masonry itself isn't a religion, either, instead for people who are religious to come together.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Hi Rune....I though that it would go down well; but thats the stuff that makes for interesting debate!

Yes I agree with you that Free-masonry is not your garden variety, keep the flock in line Religion; but , thats where the opperative meaning of FREE- masonry comes into effect. You get to use your own free-will and actually make decisions for yourself!
Call it a philosophy if you like; but I 'd certainly say it is more inline with the true biblical teachings rather than the churches plagiarisms of Christ concepts.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
How is it that i know of a bus route that goes from a masonic retirement facility to a Catholic church. I wouldl say despite random people like me who are angry at oppression and blame the elephant in the room, want to know and assimilate knowing. But i think its all apart from Christ and the capstone will teach us exactly what life is and what law is supposed to be and why we are to live out each day in a realistic mode of life. And practice sharing knowledge most of all. So we can all be rich and happy and nourished..

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

Hi master,
good analogy! the bus route thing. reminds me of Constantine himself being the High Priest of the Sol Invictus Cult!!!
Only on his death bed did he recieve absolution; as a spiritual insurance policy.
Also reminds me of the opening prelude in Anton Zandor Levay's :satanic bible. He worked as an organist in the evangelist's tent, at a carnival. He observed that he would see the same men sitting in the pews with their wives and children, after seeing them lusting after girls half their age the night before......insurance policy!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777
reply to post by mastermind77

Hi master,
good analogy! the bus route thing. reminds me of Constantine himself being the High Priest of the Sol Invictus Cult!!!
Only on his death bed did he recieve absolution; as a spiritual insurance policy.
Also reminds me of the opening prelude in Anton Zandor Levay's :satanic bible. He worked as an organist in the evangelist's tent, at a carnival. He observed that he would see the same men sitting in the pews with their wives and children, after seeing them lusting after girls half their age the night before......insurance policy!

Hi/
Well said!

I guess Anton had/has a BIG flock!
No arguments there!

And this is why in the New Testament Jesus Christ said ''“Fear not, little flock!
For it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Does not the BODY turn to ashes,like that of the earth?
For ALL shall die,and no ONE can escape DEATH...Scientifically proven!

Provide yourselves a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.....
For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also” (Luke 12:32-34).
build Spiritual treasures...not Worldly treasures!

For this reason one must keep watch...
The servants of Antichrist, as the Lord warned us, will attempt to deceive, if possible, even the chosen ones (Matt. 24:24).

However, the thought of this should not depress us, but, on the contrary: “Look up, – says the Lord, – and lift up your heads, for your redemption draws near” (Luke 21:28)....
For "If God is for us, who is against us?"

ICXN
helen

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Hi Helen,
Me dost assume thou ist speaketh gooble-de-gooketh!!!
What is the is the point of your comment? The bible is the most sold book in the world, most of us have access to a copy; some lovely, yet boring quotes. How does that add to the discussion

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Hi Kris/

I replied to your REPLY concerning the Satanic bible teachings of Anton Lavey!

And then maybe got carried away!

Well as to your original post about ''Masonry= The True Christianity!!!!
It can't be...
Is not Masonry made up of ALL various faiths?
This alone can't be called Christianity!

Is that better?

ICXN
helen

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Thats better Helen, pleased to write with you; now I know what you're saying!

Thats true masonry does hold many faiths for different reasons.
Yet one cannot deny that there is a definite between the rituals of masonry as pantomime lessons of biblical truths.
Pantomime has been used as a spiritual tool since the dawn of man to produce sensorary triggers for a deepened understanding of the concepts conveyed; by that particular rite, degree, ritual.
Masonry does not discriminate upon whom may join; the individual may have to decide what interest thay have in learning the mysteries of a philosophy/faith thay may not directly follow. Probably the only descrimination is the male/female aspect.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777

Thats better Helen, pleased to write with you; now I know what you're saying!

Thats true masonry does hold many faiths for different reasons.
Yet one cannot deny that there is a definite between the rituals of masonry as pantomime lessons of biblical truths.
Pantomime has been used as a spiritual tool since the dawn of man to produce sensorary triggers for a deepened understanding of the concepts conveyed; by that particular rite, degree, ritual.
Masonry does not discriminate upon whom may join; the individual may have to decide what interest thay have in learning the mysteries of a philosophy/faith thay may not directly follow. Probably the only descrimination is the male/female aspect.

Hi again/

Well your original post says ''Masonry= The True Christianity!!!!
How can Masonry equal(=)The True Christianity?
If Christianity is what Christ is all about, then 'Masonry could never equal(=)True Christianity!
True?
In Scripture/// "of one heart and one mind," ....obviously not all adhere to the same heart and mind?
So for Masonry to equal(=)The True Christianity also fails!

Very true!\
Like a story come alive!
Agree with you on the rituals....Christianity is RICH in rituals!
Christianity's Rituals, are not HIDDEN!
Rituals are performed in Church during Pascha...which has deep and meaningful meanings!

Christianity has no discrimination's....All are called,but few choose to follow.
''No one comes to the Father,except through me''John14:6...
For this very reason,Christianity cannot equal 'Masonry'.
For "There is neither Greek nor Jew, their is neither slave nor free,
there is neither male nor female: for you are all one in Christ Jesus" (Gal. 3:28)

take care,

icxn
helen

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

The context of the OP meant to say, that Christianity is better demonstrated through the intricate ponderings upon the biblical mysteries as presented in masonic teachings via degree rituals, rather than the biased and self-rationalizing rhetoric, of the Catholic Church.

What has Old Testament to do with Christ, one may ask?
Not much in a chronolgical sense. But Christianity would not exist without the original econimized concepts, mutated of origins from Judaism and Essene philosophy and parables; spliced together by the Council of Nicea under the leadership of Constantine himself.
The story and ideals of Christianity has morphed into something which some Christians can view in a totally unrelated sense to its unfortunate yet existent history.
And, Christianity can be just as descriminating as any other faith.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Brilliant post!

Total rubbish, but brilliantly funny.

There is nothing secret about the Bible, but to link it with the goons of freemasonry is silly. Let the boys play with their secret handshakes and nudey games, but by no stretch is it Christian.

Thanks for the laugh though

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sinthia

Masonry has a lot of philosophy about it, the handshakes you refer to are symbolic, but were used at one point to verify the members, and there are no nudey games.

Call it a philosophy if you like; but I 'd certainly say it is more inline with the true biblical teachings rather than the churches plagiarisms of Christ concepts.

It's more a philosophy. It's in such a way that people who are from most any religions, like Buddhism, Islam, Christianity, Judaism, followers of Wicca, ect. can join but not have their faith a judging factor.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Fraternities and Religions are apples and oranges.

I respect Freemasonry a great deal for its charity work and the personal development it inspires its members to undertake, but I don't think it should in any way replace a man's faith. In fact, Freemasonry itself says that it is not a religion nor a defacto for religion.

Still, Brotherly Love, Relief, and Truth are tenets that should be practiced by all people of all faiths (or people of no faith eg: Agnostics/Atheists).

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sinthia

To read a thread and only take-on board, one or two points of an entire argue, and then decide to comment? without giving any weight or substance to your comments is not only goonishly funny, yet pathetically ridiculous!

Yes, masons do have particular handshakes relating to the level or degree of understanding they have attained, but I be to differ if this is anymore outrageous than the pomp exhibited by the Catholic church.
And interstingly enough you refute the existence of intricate symbolism (mysteries), incorportaed within the biblical narative?
maybe you should stick with a thread you have a clue about.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The bible is sacred, just as the words christianity and religion. Those are upwords, there's a spirit among those words.

meditate on them. religion is faith, to find your own true purpose. creationism

to create, to teach, lessons included in creativity. Facts, vast items, vast faith. vast lessons.

What grand works did masons do, like castles and such, grand vast structures, HALLS for dwelling, astonishing structures. it holds a form of spirit. It sends out a form of astonishment.

that is masonry. It's a house to live in, to create that house and that house symbolises faith. it is strong and protects, it is structure for it holds logic. nonsense falls apart, one can not build on nonsense, it can be funny while sense brings up satisfaction. sense can also be funny

correctness, mathematics, justice in actions.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by etherical waterwave]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It would be great if all members of all religions joined masonry as they could identify Freemasonry with their Own Religion in one way or another plus it wouldn't interfere with their religion or own daily avocation.

As for getting Catholics to join well they do but their Church tells them not to, but it looks the other way when they do.

They seem to be hypocrits taking contraception, un married mothers etc but still they get their Bastard Babies Baptized and send them to a Catholic school. I still can't fathom this out?

Their was a Brother on hear sadly passed away he was a freemason and also in the Knights Of Columbus. His Church dont want him to join Masonry but he does but still is Catholic why? If he can't follow his church's teachings why should he continue to be associated with that church.

Also correct me if im wrong but if a Catholic has the Last Rites do they not have to tell the Priest all their secrets? this would violate the solemn oath of Masonry. Not that the Catholic Church doesn't know everything about masonry as they have their fingers in all the pies.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but being a good "christian" has nothing to do with belonging to a certain group. It has to do with your actions and if you do good or bad things.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The OP is wrong on so many levels. But the easiest way to dismiss the main premise is that Masonry requires that all initiates swear an oath of secrecy - not to God, not to Christ but to the lodge.

"But above all, my brothers, do not swear, either by heaven or by earth or by any other oath, but let your “yes” be yes and your “no” be no, so that you may not fall under condemnation." (Jas 5:12)

"For no one works in secret if he seeks to be known openly. If you do these things, show yourself to the world.”" (Jn 7:4)

"Jesus answered him, “I have spoken openly to the world. I have always taught in synagogues and in the temple, where all Jews come together. I have said nothing in secret." (Jn 18:20)

It's fairly common knowledge these days that upper levels of masonry worship Satan. Secret societies are antichrist societies and this thread is a vain attempt at an antichrist apologetic.

Here's the Biblical response.

"Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience. Therefore do not become partners with them; for at one time you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light (for the fruit of light is found in all that is good and right and true), and try to discern what is pleasing to the Lord. Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them." (Eph 5:6-11)

Dismissed

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Caesar Flavius Valerius Aurelius Constantinus Augustus and Flavius Petrus Sabbatius Iustinianus did not so much pervert the rabbinical teachings and cult of Jesus of Nazareth but more or less manufactured them to promote Aurelius Augustinus Hipponensis’s concept of a City of G-d.

This was simply a way to move the demands of the Roman citizenry away from the economically costly and debilitating system of the City of Man’s ‘Bread and Circuses’ towards a more cost effective and much more controlling ethereal spiritual realm of the mind versus a physical realm of the senses.

The religion manufactured almost entirely through a series of ecumenical councils borrowed heavily from elements of Sassanid Gnosticism and various Sun Worshiping cults and the Progression of the Equinoxes and the Zodiac.

The correlations between real Roman History and Biblical fantasy are real and hard to deny unless one simply has a mind too.

Julius Gaius Caesar = Jesus Christ
Brutus = Judas
The 12 lictors and their fasces that surrounded Caesar as the Sun and embodied the law = the 12 disciples of Christ as the Sun and embodied the gospel.

The coincidences are as stark as they are endless.

When the Prince Elector Abbott of Seborga christened 7 European Knights who had taken vows of poverty and chastity in return for being dubbed the Poor Nights of Christ to be joined by one of the Abbey’s monks on the way to battlefield glory that would soon culminate in the world knowing of their exploits as the Knights Templar the first international corporation and the Masons were born after there exhaustive excavations of the Temple Mount revealed a far different history of the Judean religion and the enigmatic Rabbi whose cult following became known as Christianity.

The principality of Seborga one of the original Roman Republic’s States and its holiest place from the earliest days of the Republic still exists as an independent Roman State to this day and has never stopped or ever been interrupted as a State of the Roman Republic, Roman Empire, and Holy Roman Empire and had the right by treaty under the Holy Roman Empire to reject any G-d or icon and to always be free to maintain an island nation for it’s defense.

While many people think of Rome as the Papal State and the Vatican City it is not. Rome at it’s heart is Seborga and very much intact, and the Masonic movements are not but an extension of the Knights Templar charged with protecting it, and it’s rights, just like the United States of America is nothing but the Island Nation contractually allowed to the Sebrogans and Rome itself to protect itself in Rome’s endless pursuit of conquering the world through endless divide and conquer warfare and how the 8 American delegates to the Treaty of Ghent ending the War of 1812 and dealing with the collapse of the Holy Roman Empire on paper, signed the treaty Titled not as officials of the United States of America but titled as officials of Seborga.

Seborga whose Prince’s last name is Cabonare which translated into English is Police, just like the United States of America has become the world’s police force.

Like most humans who inherently seek out the truth OP for knowledge and validation, vanity and ego and imagine they have found it in some organization, movement, religion or philosophy in my humble opinion your search has still taken you away from the truth as you indulge those human tendencies.

Religion in all its varied and manifest forms is nothing but the opiate of the people as Aurelius Augustinus Hipponensis so aptly considered in his works entitled City of G-d.

Me I would prefer just having my arm tied off with a rubber hose and shot up with the real thing rather than being hosed by being beaten with one!

Hail Caesar, Ciao for now!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join