It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonry= The True Christianity!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
There are mysteries and there are secrets. The secret things belong to God and the things revealed belong to us and our children.

It's the Son of Man, through the Holy Spirit that teaches and reveals the mysteries you are speaking of. He can't be contained in some lodge/church and he's not confined to teaching just the male species. You are attempting to put limits on something that has no limits.

People either have a very personal relationship with God and his Son or they don't. The have not's know nothing and the other group get the perks which include the mysteries. Most people are on the outside trying to come in, but they look to the physical, when in reality it's the paranormal metaphysical things that methodically ease a person into his kingdom - which is now. The ones lucky enough to recognize the spiritual things around them have made their way inside and continue to go deeper and have a longing for those that really want to know the truth, to catch up - so they can share with one another, the things revealed.

Jesus is the revealer of Mysteries to the worthy - not the lodge.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

I dont know how one can rationalize old Testament writtings which insome cases pre-date the 'historical' figure of Jesus by at least 1000years????
It mat be a handy way to look at things (not facts) for those that would believe just about nything they are told; rather than making logical deduction for themselves. Run along with the rest of the flock.....Bah bah

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

I agree with you 100% being a christian is based on faith!!!!

masonary is a cult, its not christian at all!! do a little more research

your not worshiping the GOD above, research Bill Schnoebelen he was

a 90th degree mason, who became a born again christain!!!

not a demonic worshiper!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by truth/seeker

There could be nothing more truly demonic than 'The Holy Inquistion'.
Kill as a penance to a God of love and forgiveness.....HMMMMM.
Its easy to sit there and point fingers, but with nothing to back your comments up it is just another irrational display of faith!!
At least Masonry is not rife with peadophilia.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

I dont know how one can rationalize old Testament writtings which insome cases pre-date the 'historical' figure of Jesus by at least 1000years????
It mat be a handy way to look at things (not facts) for those that would believe just about nything they are told; rather than making logical deduction for themselves. Run along with the rest of the flock.....Bah bah

Shoot. I get sent back to the flock, when I really wanted to participate in your pissing contest about the mysteries.

My bad. Bahhhhh.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
if I may ask what degree mason are you?

I did leave a reference, some one who was a mason at one time

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangeman dave
If he can't follow his church's teachings why should he continue to be associated with that church.

The true teaching is universal and openminded which connects with all.

That is true!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Some things I'd like to address:
Every Mason is not obligated to be a Mason first. Far from it, they are supposed to be a Mason last, with all duties falling in front of Masonry.
The obligation was mentioned earlier in this thread:

I, Peter Gabe, of my own free will and accord, in the presence of Almighty God, and this Worshipful Lodge, erected to Him, and dedicated to the holy Sts. John, 1 do hereby and hereon (Master presses his gavel on candidate's knuckles) most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, that I will always hail, 2 ever conceal, and never reveal, any of the arts, parts, or points of the hidden mysteries of Ancient Free Masonry,

Duncan's Masonic Ritual and Monitor

Masonry does have one Rites system, which is currently defunct in the US, that offers 90+ degrees.
Memphis-Misraim was surrendered to the Grand College of Rites, and they are the only ones who can confer the degrees (which, since it's defunct anyway, is pretty pointless)
And, if someone did go through the College of Rites, and practiced the Rite, then they'd have a paper which they'd be free to display. Or, for that matter, they'd have papers showing every degree system they've worked.

Masonry itself is composed of three Degrees, the Entered Apprentice, the Fellowcraft, and the Master Mason.
If a mason chooses (and he probably will), he can continue on to the Scottish Rite or York Rite, in the States. It should be noted that the York Rite is the distinctly Christian Rite System of the two.
The Scottish and York Rites are the two largest Rites systems in the US, though there are several, and the Rites themselves are not fully accepted over seas. They were assembled from pre-existing Rite systems that are still individually practiced.

Masonry is no more a cult than the Elk's Club or Boy Scouts, and is no substitute for religion. It's a society with a structure based on philosophy, and legends from the Old Testament.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Matthew 7

20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

24Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

26And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Just because people claim to be something and to be of something doesn't really matter. It's your actions(fruits) that matter and how you can know if someone is true or not. The actions of the catholic church have been full of iniquity, and no amount of lip service will do them any good.

Of course, that doesn't mean "all catholics" or anything like that. It would all be based on the individual rather than a group, but those who did and promote the things you mention would be individuals who carried such actions.

The problem would be when a group leader tells all those people to do bad things, and then they follow. Of course, those who follow are just poor in spirit, and so they are just ignorant to the truth and don't know any better. So it's not all doom and gloom for people in general.

I don't have anything against the masons really. I am a big fan of the founding fathers and I do like they understand different cultures express the same understandings in different ways, rather than trying to war with religion and such. But to look at them as a group in their beliefs and such isn't what tells the true story.

Plus, you have to look at how corruption works. Corruption and "wolves in sheeps clothing" will pretend to be of the same principles, but then manipulate and work against those same principles for their own personal gains. And when you think of things in terms of groups, you allow those kinds of people to hide behind those with more pure principles etc. Thus, only on an individual basis and observation of actions would one be able to tell.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
The OP is wrong on so many levels. But the easiest way to dismiss the main premise is that Masonry requires that all initiates swear an oath of secrecy - not to God, not to Christ but to the lodge.
You'd be a bit more persuasive if you actually knew what you were talking about... namely the oaths taken in a Masonic lodge.

Dismissed? Not so fast, you have to stay in study hall or risk failing the class and having to repeat it next year.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangeman dave
It would be great if all members of all religions joined masonry as they could identify Freemasonry with their Own Religion in one way or another plus it wouldn't interfere with their religion or own daily avocation.

As for getting Catholics to join well they do but their Church tells them not to, but it looks the other way when they do.

They seem to be hypocrits taking contraception, un married mothers etc but still they get their Bastard Babies Baptized and send them to a Catholic school. I still can't fathom this out?

Their was a Brother on hear sadly passed away he was a freemason and also in the Knights Of Columbus. His Church dont want him to join Masonry but he does but still is Catholic why? If he can't follow his church's teachings why should he continue to be associated with that church.

Also correct me if im wrong but if a Catholic has the Last Rites do they not have to tell the Priest all their secrets? this would violate the solemn oath of Masonry. Not that the Catholic Church doesn't know everything about masonry as they have their fingers in all the pies.

Hi Orange man dave, I was born in Belfast and live in New Zealand now, my uncle is high up in the orange order and the black order, my father is a low level 3rd degree mason. Niether of them are church goers or even bible believers to any great extent, although they are great blokes through and through. I'm a born again bible basher. I think the powers that be have somehow created the great divide between catholics and protestants in NI because it keeps men killing each other and makes a lot of money. Im glad there is a semblance of peace back home. I have no respect for the Roman Catholic Church it is an evil organisation through and through. But I think orders that claim they are defending the faith when ni on all members couldn't give a toss about the faith is a bit of a laugh really.

To my knowledge men join the masons because thy think it will help them get ahead in life financially, it has nothing to do with faith in God of any kind. Its just a thrill for hard as nails working class men to get into a secret handshake club to feel important and special. They mean well, but its just a secret pissup club and while where at we'll sanction the throwing of a few breeze block through some catholics windows.

Only winding you up mate. No surrender!

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth/seeker
if I may ask what degree mason are you?

I did leave a reference, some one who was a mason at one time
And someone who was also a vampire at one time.

(Thanks for the chart, RuneSpider!)

Bill's not the most reliable source...

[edit on 6/22/2009 by JoshNorton]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
delete

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Imago Dei

Masonry is a more correct representation of an objective biblical understanding than the church will ever hope to be,
In Masonry we can gain not only an undertanding of the hebrew context of these times; but also, the less heard of Egyptian representation of these events. Yes folks, there are indeed 2 sides to every story!
You can gain this too, without all the conglomerate lies; relied upon by the church to give it more credibilty

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
It's fairly common knowledge these days that upper levels of masonry worship Satan. Secret societies are antichrist societies and this thread is a vain attempt at an antichrist apologetic.

That's absolute rubbish, actually. This "common knowledge" you accept as fact is the result of an old old hoax, the author of which openly outed himself back in the 19th century. Check out Leo Taxil for more information.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Masonry is a more correct representation of an objective biblical understanding than the church will ever hope to be,
In Masonry we can gain not only an undertanding of the hebrew context of these times; but also, the less heard of Egyptian representation of these events. Yes folks, there are indeed 2 sides to every story!
You can gain this too, without all the conglomerate lies; relied upon by the church to give it more credibilty

Ive read the Hiram Key, its unsubstantiated hear say and mere conjecture with out a sceric of evidence, it's now in the bin. Be honest mate, what percentage of all masons give a flying trumpet sound about faith, God and religion??

Its is not a relgious organisation its a bunch blind deluded do gooders who get a few breaks in life financially becuase of a few secret handshakes, none of them really know what it's all about. Didn't the "hidden hand" on this very site (I know hardly evidence) state that he has the pleasure of introducing all 33 degree masons to Lucifer? Yes he did. Masonry is illuminati 1000 points of light stuff that Bush senior was quoted as saying isn't it? Im not having a go at the well meaning people who are members, I was shoulder tapped by a very dear friend of mine, but I didnt join up.

There is so much deception in the world, even in the so called church and from so called Christians. If the bible wasn't the word of God (proven to be) we may aswell all be hammered out of our trees 24/7 and shagging eveything that moves like a monkey, because nothing would make any sense and life would be even more meanigless than it appears to be most of the time.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Hello.......you said you have read the Horan Key????
I think the text that MAYBE you are refering to is called : The HIRAM Key!!!?
If this is the case I would suggest that perhaps you should read it again, and then you may be able to actually quote the title of the book- quite a fundamental thing to remember when you have (or in your case haven't), read something.
I beg to differ that your arguement is any more substantial et all; than youself being another church patsy!
I doubt if you even know the text of the Bible per se!
Thanks for the amusement you have provided though.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Hello.......you said you have read the Horan Key????
I think the text that MAYBE you are refering to is called : The HIRAM Key!!!?
If this is the case I would suggest that perhaps you should read it again, and then you may be able to actually quote the title of the book- quite a fundamental thing to remember when you have (or in your case haven't), read something.
I beg to differ that your arguement is any more substantial et all; than youself being another church patsy!
I doubt if you even know the text of the Bible per se!
Thanks for the amusement you have provided though.

heh, ooops, quite right, but you got the message, actually I waded through about two thirds of it before it got binned. It's rubbish mate andmore tedious to read than technical journal. They even came out with part two didnt they?

I'm not a Church patsy, used to be, not now, still a firm believer in the Holy Bible though, study it all the time, have done for 30 years, great book. It has the power to save peoples souls ya know and their lives for that matter. God wrote it. I have documented evidence to prove it too. Irrefuteable evidence at that.

Are you going to answer the question about what percentage of masons are interested in the things of God? Lets face it people dont join the masons because thay are remotely interested in that sort of stuff.

(hope you dont mind, I corrected the spelling.)

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

--------------------
masons: take oaths that if they betray the secrets emparted to them they will die

but Jesus said:

Matthew 5:34 “But I say to you, make no oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God, 35 or by the earth, for it is the footstool of His feet, or by Jerusalem, for it is THE CITY OF THE GREAT KING. 36 “Nor shall you make an oath by your head, for you cannot make one hair white or black. 37 “But let your statement be, ‘Yes, yes’ or ‘No, no’; anything beyond these is of evil.
-----------------------
masons have a hierarchical power structure

Luke 22:25 Jesus said to them, “The kings of the Gentiles lord it over them; and those who exercise authority over them call themselves Benefactors. 26 But you are not to be like that. Instead, the greatest among you should be like the youngest, and the one who rules like the one who serves. 27 For who is greater, the one who is at the table or the one who serves? Is it not the one who is at the table? But I am among you as one who serves.
---------------------

and I am sure I can think of many more, but I think those two are enough.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomguy
masons: take oaths that if they betray the secrets emparted to them they will die

but Jesus said:

Matthew 5:34 “But I say to you, make no oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God, 35 or by the earth, for it is the footstool of His feet, or by Jerusalem, for it is THE CITY OF THE GREAT KING. 36 “Nor shall you make an oath by your head, for you cannot make one hair white or black. 37 “But let your statement be, ‘Yes, yes’ or ‘No, no’; anything beyond these is of evil.

That oaths are permissible to Christians is shown by the example of Our Lord (Mat. 26:63) and of Paul; (11 Cor. 1:23; Gal. 1:20) and even God Himself (Heb. 6:13-18). Consequently when Christ said "Swear not at all" (Mat. 5:34), He was laying down the principle that the Christian must not have two standards of truth, but that his ordinary speech must be as sacredly true as his oath. In the kingdom of God, where the principles hold sway, oaths become unnecessary.
'The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia' (1949), Vol.4, p.2173

masons have a hierarchical power structure

Luke 22:25 Jesus said to them, “The kings of the Gentiles lord it over them; and those who exercise authority over them call themselves Benefactors. 26 But you are not to be like that. Instead, the greatest among you should be like the youngest, and the one who rules like the one who serves. 27 For who is greater, the one who is at the table or the one who serves? Is it not the one who is at the table? But I am among you as one who serves.
So having a manager at work is bad? Great for self-employed people, damnation for the rest of us?

[edit on 6/24/2009 by JoshNorton]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join