It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Sorry, I jumped away from page 16 after looking at You tube and seeing the comic strip and noticing the 50 gallon drums with the sun logo on them. That apparently has something to do with phase 2 after the riots start Now this is the important part and you may laugh. A few months ago when the flu scare started I read a thread about an interview on Project Camelot. I forget the details and the immediacy calls me to post. The interviewee was a woman who gave details about some truckers who were being paid to transport unknown materials to various locations. I don't remember if this has all been discussed before but could it link with this story? The woman eluded to the materials being flu virus.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I might be pushing it a notch... but it's fun anyway.

Hear me out:

Do we have one of the supposed LOCATION of those bombs?

Seriously, if we have one... we should send GLP reporters to check this out.

I might be able to send someone at the Toronto site.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by refuse_orders

Could the sun logo be related to freemasonry? I have seen lots of masonic imagery with suns used.

Wha... no one remembers this?

janet jackson nipple

even back then I wondered what the symbology was..... when you expose millions of people to something.... usually for a reason, no?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by serinx

Originally posted by refuse_orders

Could the sun logo be related to freemasonry? I have seen lots of masonic imagery with suns used.

Wha... no one remembers this?

janet jackson nipple

even back then I wondered what the symbology was..... when you expose millions of people to something.... usually for a reason, no?

Hahahaha case closed. New Janet Jackson album.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I believe the rabbit hole just got deeper.

Let's watch the watchers shall we?

www.jackblack13.info...

You will probably see this thread on there

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Zoinks! This thread blew up to thirty pages! I thought this was interesting. Whether they are behind it or worried about it, who knows...

cryptogon.com...

The DHS user visited Operation Blackjack: The Story of Terrorist Nuclear Attacks on Major Western Cities. Twice...

Next week, we have record U.S. Treasury debt offerings that might not go so well. There’s also Ardent Sentry 2009 underway now, and running into next week. And… Wait for it: The Summer/Winter solstice.

The fact that these events play out at the same time as the Blackjack/Jackblack game/viral marketing/social experiment is probably just a coincidence. In fact, I wasn’t planning on mentioning this at all because whoever is behind the Blackjack/Jackblack thing is probably getting off on watching all the activity on the message boards.

But then Boeing took a look.

And now DHS is sniffing around.

Sorry if it's been posted already

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
or... you know.... remember seeing this as a teen on unsolved mystery's.... damn miss robert stack.....

The Octopus: The Secret Government and Death of Danny Casolaro

Awesome that a bunch or economic/social/cultural/religious FANATICS have their tentacles in everything...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I went to the jackblack12.info and looked into the source code and found a base 64 code.

TXkgZGVzb2xhdGlvbiBkb2VzIGJlZ2luIHRvIG1ha2UKQSBiZXR0ZXIgbGlmZQ

After running it through a translator it read this:

My desolation does begin to make a better life

P.S
I looked to see if anyone else posted this and didnt see it. If this is old news then sorry.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Like I said, there's no way the NSA would leave these websites up if they were legitimate. They would've been long gone by now, regardless if the government is involved or not.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The quote on the 13 site is pretty funny...posting here for those who haven't seen:

Always propulgate the conspiracy. The conspiracy is useful. To half of the population it discredits our activities, making us seem as make-believe, things of movies, comic books, and folk-lore. To the other half it makes us appear as god-men, as they attribute random events to our agenda that no human or group of humans could possibly orchestrate. The conspiracy divides the population against itself over the validity of our control, leaving us free to carry on with our purpose. There is no need to hide the conspiracy. Talk about it plainly, some will believe you are insane and dismiss you, the others will know you speak the truth, and they will be seen as insane and dismissed. Either way you will be left to continue your work.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
There's a code...

"remember what barnum told us"

Phineas Taylor Barnum (July 5, 1810 – April 7, 1891) was an American showman, businessman, and entertainer, remembered for promoting celebrated hoaxes

I think the case is closed... HOAX.

EDIT: Disregard the whole thing... I was mislead... There's no ``remember what barnum told us`` ... not a real code.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The countdown clock on BlackJack13 says 2 days untill Monday and the BlackJack12 says 1 year and 2 days ??? maybe it is two days as the BlackJack13 counts and the 1 in BlackJack12 is phase 1???? This is tooo much my head is flipping

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
There's a code...

"remember what barnum told us"

Phineas Taylor Barnum (July 5, 1810 – April 7, 1891) was an American showman, businessman, and entertainer, remembered for promoting celebrated hoaxes

I think the case is closed... HOAX.

Where did you find that?

It's clear it's a hoax, as it will be said to be a hoax until it's proven to be true, the answers most are looking for are why is he doing them ect....."Artists use lies to tell the truth while politicians use them to cover the truth up"

[edit on 19-6-2009 by Whyhi]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The page is down again. Could be changing.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Ooops. Sorry, it's back up.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
So the feed 4 on jackblack 13 points back to 2 pages of this thread and 1 page of the GLP thread.

I assume the feeds do not update? I would have guessed that many more pages would show up, and not the same two from here, and same 1 from glp, unless there is some specific keyword or phrase the game or whatever it is looks for.

Weird, but I think people are right about ARG.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
People, disregard totally JACKBLACK13.info. It was created today. It's someone trying to make some bucks or some fun out of the situation.

JACKBLACK12.info however WOULD BE the real deal IF it was true.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
has anyone every deciphered the code under the picture up now on jackblack12.info? TXkgZGVzb2xhdGlvbiBkb2VzIGJlZ2luIHRvIG1ha2UKQSBiZXR0ZXIgbGlmZQ==

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Well this thread has barreled down the rabbit hole at near warp speed. I have been really busy with work and am just now catching up.

So here is my opinion.

-There COULD be some sort of government nuke false flag on Monday, throwing us into a NAU situation with RFID tracking ID's. (I'm not holding my breath)

-Some guy at the Telegraph sort of half way copied "Jericho's" plot line adding some secret messages for craps and giggles. Certainly to attempt to boost viewership of the Telegraph. (No problem, it's an interesting storyline)

-It could have been that there was a secret message to those who are paying attention, waring of impending doom, just like the "Lone Gunmen" was a warning about 9/11, and this thread, and ATS has brought so much attention to it that the planned attack has now been canceled, and we are the saviors of the world.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
has anyone every deciphered the code under the picture up now on jackblack12.info? TXkgZGVzb2xhdGlvbiBkb2VzIGJlZ2luIHRvIG1ha2UKQSBiZXR0ZXIgbGlmZQ==

Was decoded long time ago, the codes are quite simple to decode with a translator

"My desolation does begin to make
A better life"

home2.paulschou.net... - Been using that one since I've been following this whole thing

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join