It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcgeek
I have read through as much of this thread as I can and found the references to a tomclacy video game.

The description of the game they are giving is for HAWX from tom clancy. This really doesnt look like there style for promoting a game that has been out for a while now and this game was released in Romania at the same time as USA.

It was developed by UBISOFT and published by UBISOFT Romania. Whatever that blog is is fake.

Most ATS users have agreed with that statement.

This afternoon, we've been deciphering through more embedded codes on jpeg images that have been provided at jackblack12.info.

We also found a jackblack13.info that has some references to conspiracies and has a direct hyperlink back to jackblack12.info. We even found a feed that links right back to us here at ATS.

We've all agreed so far that even if this is all a hoax, we've all been having so much fun cracking codes, researching info online, and trying to be one step ahead of the web designer.

We'll see what tomorrow brings us all.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
This is interesting. There is a warrenb that posts here often. I can't recollect if he/she has brought any tips our direction though.

Is it possible he is taking information acquired by our awesome ATS community to the other sites, which makes him/her look suspicious?

[edit on 19-6-2009 by mrwupy]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
If I remember correctly "warrenb" was the one who decoded the barcode and had us visiting fake tom clancy sites?...Am I wrong?

If I am proven wrong on this I will be the first to apologize!!

But I clearly recall!
I will try to find the links to the exact pages in the different threads.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by m0k3d]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
This thread is starting to get more intense and addicting then the Yellow stone one! Keep up the good work all!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0k3d
If I remember correctly "warrenb" was the one who decoded the barcode and had us visiting fake tom clancy sites?...Am I wrong?

So basically, he's the one who started this, then regretted all this?

If I had to guess, warrenb is Justin Williams(or at least that's what he calls himself). Whether he meant this as a joke, or there's something else behind it is hard to say.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by ck4573]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0k3d

I just checked the first couple of threads. Warrenb had the 3rd post and was the first person to deciper what the hex codes were.

He is the one who guided everybody to jackblack12.info

Very, very interesting...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by m0k3d

The warrenb on this site has been here for awhile and is a "GOLD:content contributor".

You should be careful about making accusations about members without checking around first... just perusing through his ATS profile, he seems to have contributed alot to this site so far.

I am sure there are more than one "warrenb" floating around on the net.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ck4573

But Warrenb has an awesome picture for his user, I love the whole gas mask guy, hehe. And usually makes some pretty decent posts.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrij
reply to post by StaringBack

I posted something I believed to be fresh but it was ignored. Though, that could be due to the fact that it may have nothing to do with the current topic and I just read too much in to it.

I know the feeling. I posted that binary code in the page source of jackblack13 and it completely ignored too haha.

It said "GOTO www.dailypaul.com for DON'T BUY THE LIE"

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by StaringBack

I posted something I believed to be fresh but it was ignored. Though, that could be due to the fact that it may have nothing to do with the current topic and I just read too much in to it.

I know the feeling. I posted that binary code in the page source of jackblack13 and it completely ignored too haha.

I did check out the link. It ended up being a Ron Paul endorsement website. I didn't see any direct correlation to jackblack and/or Operation Blackjack, so I didn't respond with anything.

Somebody should have acknowledged your efforts for deciphering though!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Where did you find the code that you got "GOTO www.dailypaul.com for DON'T BUY THE LIE" from?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I have rarely had a more enjoyable time at ATS. Friday night, a bottle of Cabernet and a great thread, keep it coming guys.

TTFN

(not that's not another code... just Ta Ta For Now... sorry)

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

Yeah, I would say that if there is no multi-city, supercharged, nuclear, terrocaust on Monday or Tuesday, we are probably good. No doom until people realize that the economy is totally fake. Then the doom will be back on.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by askbaby

Thanks, and I have enjoyed it as well.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
While I am looking for those other threads I thought I would just clarify that I am not trying to pick on any one particular "warrenb"!

I have just noticed in other forums people with usernames very close to this being the first to post "new info"??

I would rather apologize to "warren" than not warn the rest of you...
Someone could be using this 'warrens" name so he should know as well I dont know for sure that your guy is the same guy....I just wanted to share what I noticed...So "this warren" please dont be offended by my observation, Its not personal...

[edit on 19-6-2009 by m0k3d]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
Where did you find the code that you got "GOTO www.dailypaul.com for DON'T BUY THE LIE" from?

Go to jackblack13.info, and then view the page source. On a Mac, you just click the background somewhere and hit "view source". Not sure what it is on a PC.

Anyway, after than scroll down almost to the bottom of all the source and you'll see the binary code. It's hard to miss, it's a bunch of 0's and 1's all jumbled together.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason

Originally posted by StaringBack

I did check out the link. It ended up being a Ron Paul endorsement website. I didn't see any direct correlation to jackblack and/or Operation Blackjack, so I didn't respond with anything.

Somebody should have acknowledged your efforts for deciphering though!

Thank you! I don't see the correlation either, but it has something to do with it or else it wouldn't be there I guess! haha

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by m0k3d

[edit on 19-6-2009 by downtown436]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
This riddles was cracked by bobbylove some time ago, i remember reading it.

This discussion happened already.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join