It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

-It could have been that there was a secret message to those who are paying attention, waring of impending doom, just like the "Lone Gunmen" was a warning about 9/11, and this thread, and ATS has brought so much attention to it that the planned attack has now been canceled, and we are the saviors of the world.

Yep. If it was a real attack, they can't do it now... or they have HUGE BALLS.

But eh... Alex Jones predicted 911 and even called the White House in July 2001.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I found the link to where the jackblack12.info "Antony" postcard, circa 1961, of LA comes from:
Digital Collections of Downtown LA

Automobiles going West on Hollywood Freeway, leaving downtown; Federal Building; old Hall of Records; City Hall; overpass; streetlights; two billboards, one for "Taix French Restaurant" and the other for "Burgemeister Beer."

The Civic Center is bounded by Figueroa, San Pedro, First, and the Hollywood Freeway. One of the largest government complexes in the world, it includes the Federal Building, the Federal Post office, City Hall, County Hall of Justice, County Hall of Records, the Department of Water and Power, the Music Center Complex, and County Courts.

Although plans for the Civic Center were underway as early as 1905, it wasn't completed until the 1950s. The Hollywood Freeway, the 101, runs northwest out of downtown LA, past Hollywood, and into the San Fernando Valley, where it becomes the Ventura Freeway. The 170 continues northwest as the Hollywood Freeway. One of the early modern freeways, it was built between 1940 and 1948, initially as a possible toll road. Approximately 2,000 buildings were moved or destroyed to accommodate it, and protests were held because it cut through crowded neighborhoods. The Pacific Electric railway went down the center of the freeway at first, but highway builders, opposed to a rail system, put a stop to it.

Additional Printed Matter On back:"The famous Hollywood Freeway entering the Los Angeles Civic Center. The City Hall is on the left - The U.S. Court House and Post Office on the right."
LMU Digital Collections

[edit on 19-6-2009 by MOFreemason]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
the jackblack13 link goes to SERVAR right?

well here is what servar means
en.wiktionary.org...

basically a protector.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Here

Someone called the MI5... funny.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Trunkeight

Always propulgate the conspiracy. The conspiracy is useful. To half of the population it discredits our activities, making us seem as make-believe, things of movies, comic books, and folk-lore. To the other half it makes us appear as god-men, as they attribute random events to our agenda that no human or group of humans could possibly orchestrate. The conspiracy divides the population against itself over the validity of our control, leaving us free to carry on with our purpose. There is no need to hide the conspiracy. Talk about it plainly, some will believe you are insane and dismiss you, the others will know you speak the truth, and they will be seen as insane and dismissed. Either way you will be left to continue your work.

woot

ok I thought this was a copycat trying to make some money and maybe it is, but its registered using the same company :domains by proxy, so either it's part of the #12 site or it's a copycat...

hm

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Here

Someone called the MI5... funny.

What's interesting about this video, is you can hear various voices in the background near the end of his phone call. At one point, a man in a lower voice yells for the lady to "cut him off...get off with him."

I didn't hear it until I turned up my headset extremely loud. I wish I had an audio program that can cut out certain voices etc. to hear what he and some other lady were saying during their phone call.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The guy on youtube has a point. I am glad he called. I did not know what MI5 was till hubby told me. Is it comparable to the FBI in the USA or Homeland security?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by seraphim_amon
The guy on youtube has a point. I am glad he called. I did not know what MI5 was till hubby told me. Is it comparable to the FBI in the USA or Homeland security?

You have to wonder if he was the only person to call in? You also have to wonder if they had already investigated this matter thoroughly and she was playing dumb when she said, "no, I don't know about it."

link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Zoinks! This thread blew up to thirty pages! I thought this was interesting. Whether they are behind it or worried about it, who knows...

cryptogon.com...

The DHS user visited Operation Blackjack: The Story of Terrorist Nuclear Attacks on Major Western Cities. Twice...

Next week, we have record U.S. Treasury debt offerings that might not go so well. There’s also Ardent Sentry 2009 underway now, and running into next week. And… Wait for it: The Summer/Winter solstice.

The fact that these events play out at the same time as the Blackjack/Jackblack game/viral marketing/social experiment is probably just a coincidence. In fact, I wasn’t planning on mentioning this at all because whoever is behind the Blackjack/Jackblack thing is probably getting off on watching all the activity on the message boards.

But then Boeing took a look.

And now DHS is sniffing around.

Sorry if it's been posted already

WAIT!!!

now that the DHS/MI5 are investigating....

DOES...that mean they will announce something is up this weekend?

does this sound plausible?

do they want us to watch events unfold... on purpose?

perhaps to show us their power or abilities or reality?

but maybe it's not plausible, nah couldn't be.

Heck the government wouldn't admit there was a recession until they couldn't lie about it anymore...

link   
Yes... Like FBI/CIA...but I'm not sure who committed the terrorists attacks on 7/7... MI5 or MI6...

Anyway. A little thread I did a few days ago..

Operation Blackjack and reality

You also have to wonder if they had already investigated this matter thoroughly and she was playing dumb when she said, "no, I don't know about it."

The woman who answered the phone is probably NOT a BLACK OPS agent... which is why she don't know about it. I'm pretty sure she was just a bureaucrat.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
hey people check this news out
north Korea might be preparing for somthing

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
sounds like she wasnt even going to tell anyone. seemed like she didnt take him seriously.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldSecrets

Yeah i think thats what the numbers to the left are.
Phase 1 and 2

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
\
\

visit www.jackblack12.info...
it shows a counter...
maybe a new game like counter strike or something?

[edit on 17-6-2009 by warrenb]

If you highlight the page, you get another code. Putting it into hex to string now.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by acesOaces
reply to post by WorldSecrets

Yeah i think thats what the numbers to the left are.
Phase 1 and 2

When the counters are there to measure time, and every other number is measuring time, why would those numbers signify "Phase 1 and 2"?

The 1 and 2 are obviously years, from left to right it goes years, days (3 spaces for 365), hours, minutes, seconds.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by toast317

Originally posted by warrenb
\
\

visit www.jackblack12.info...
it shows a counter...
maybe a new game like counter strike or something?

[edit on 17-6-2009 by warrenb]

If you highlight the page, you get another code. Putting it into hex to string now.

Good god, it's been done 50 times now already.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I think I have figured out the signifigance of the picture. on jackblack12.info

The picture is from 1961 Los angeles, CA

The beginning of the cuban missle crisis
The bay of pigs
The Paris massacre of 1961
berlin wall began construction
the soviets let off the largest thermo nuclear explosion ever. 58 megatons
Vietnam war officially began

It is all on wiki

Am I going on the right track here?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this is in any way connected. However, I typed jackblack12 in to Google images and found a Revolution Recordings that has a number of tracks that are very oddly named, indeed. You will find the link on the second page of the search results.

I just found it strange that this link came up on a search for something that I thought was completely unrelated.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
check out this site to on 1961

www.peoplehistory.com/1961

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by seraphim_amon
I think I have figured out the signifigance of the picture. on jackblack12.info

The picture is from 1961 Los angeles, CA

The beginning of the cuban missle crisis
The bay of pigs
The Paris massacre of 1961
berlin wall began construction
the soviets let off the largest thermo nuclear explosion ever. 58 megatons
Vietnam war officially began

It is all on wiki

Am I going on the right track here?

There have been 3-4 pictures/photos up on jackblack12 throughout the day/night. I'm not sure if this Antony postcard has any more significance than any of the other images put up earlier today.

The image hasn't changed in over 8 hours. Earlier today, the page was changing like every 20-30 minutes.

I will check out the link you provided and cross-reference it with "Antony" to see if there is any correlation.

I won't discredit your supposition until I do some digging.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join