It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guys, I need Help something is wrong with me

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
How can you be right on track when you have gone from saying he should get medical attention, to saying that he's a liar, to saying that he just over-reacted?

It looks to me like you followed the OP into the assumption that a small thing was a big thing, got scared in the face of this big thing and started to suspect people of lying to you without motive, and then greatfully jumped onto the final explanation saying "I knew it all along".

However I would like to compliment you on the one constructive thing you finally said, which i will second.

You might want to get checked out for an allergy, you could be allergic to something today that you wasn't allergic to yesterday.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
i agree with daze777 maybe its eye herpies.. i saw a pic of that before on my computer ... almost wanted to puke .. good luck with your eye thingy

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Maybe the aliens don't like your posts.
And decided get you with something...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

A friendly reminder...

...to please stick to the topic at hand, and refrain from attacking fellow members. Believe it or not, this issue can be discussed in a civilized manner.

For those who require a refresher course:

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Stay on Topic – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
yeah, I agree with the general population here at ATS. I think you should see a doctor.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
dunno if anyone in teh previous 4 + pages of replies thought of this yet, but maybe you might want to seek a professional opinion about your eye problem.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I haven't read all of the thread, so my apologies if it's been brought up before, but it could be ocular herpes. It's common to auto infect yourself.

Say for example, you have cold sores on the lip. You wipe your mouth with your hand and then rub your eye. BOOM ocular herpes.

It's a serious condition. It can travel down the ocular nerve and attack the brain resulting in death. Go see a doctor and get it checked out. Bad juju my friend.

Or it could just be a stye, dirt or some other debris in there

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I didn't read through all 4 pages of this "cry for help", but here is my advice.

1. Go to a doctor when you can.
2. Wash you face early and often.
3. Find friends that will tell this to your infected face rather than posting on a conspiracy website.
4. Review #3 again. Don't underestimate real life friends.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
It is an opitical migraine. It lasts for about 15 minutes. Are you better now? It is from eye strain.

Agreed or it is a scam as someone else pointed out that the poster was still online and posting in other threads.
Heard of auras? Occular migrains can cause these symptoms that enlarge tour blind spot and cause these lines of color your seeing. I get them alot at times and then they go away and wont come back for months. They are migrain headaches that basically cause no pain in the head just affect your visual cortex. I usually have pressure in my head after the auras are gone. The colors and lights will shift in your field of vision and move around as the migrain progresses. It usually lasts 20-30 minutes and is gone. Dont freak out about it, its not going to kill you and there is no treatment

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
reply to post by The Vagabond

If my theory is true then this thread is unnecessary.

If my posts were in violation of any rules then they would have been removed by now. Maybe they will after this post?

If you feel as if you are going blind would you blog about it or would you seek medical advice?

You want to talk about costs? He is in Canada, universal health care, he is paying for it even if he doesn't use it.

You can tell me my post is uncalled for if you want. I still say this deserves the HOAX tag or removed completely. I have showed that his story doesn't add up and now atleast 2 others want an explanation.

jd140,
ya know people have been known to do stranger things than to post their medical emergency on the internet.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I love it how people can make a diagnosis with such a inadequate patient history. The internet has truly made physicians of everyone, I see it in the ER everyday. Funny thing is, less than 5% are correct, and are usually correct because its something like a cold, flu, or food poisoning. Please do not diagnose if you haven't been to med school or even nursing school, its very very dangerous. But most of all do not ask for medical help on an internet site. Doctors have to actually examine in person and run necessary tests before making a diagnosis. I can tell you 10 things of the top of my head for a differential diagnosis for the OPs symptoms, and I'm just a medical student.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
It's definitely an ocular migraine.

You have been staring at your computer too long, or are stressed.

get some fresh air and ditch caffeine.

These are not usually followed by any pain...but are disorientating.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DrChuck

Yup, he should go see a doctor. There are a lot of conditions that have similar symptoms that it takes training and practical experience to diagnose.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Clearly, you are having a chemical reaction from your last extra- terrestrial encounter. During your eye exam, the foreign material from the spaceship's eye probe didn't sit well with your skin type. This most likely proves that you are being visited by aliens from the Vega region. Your local pharmacy will have something that should help.

Speaking of regions, you may also want to check your backside as well, as there is likely an infection from your last probe. In other words, those ain't hemmroids.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Dude it's obvious you have contracted Athletes Eye from reading dirty magazines... - there's a cream dont worry

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DrChuck

Modern medicine...bah. Butchers and witchdoctors, the lot of you.

----Beware the second line!!!----

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I don't know what this could be...maybe the Loa Loa worm?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I've had something like that once, typically it is known as an aura. An aura affects vision and is a common precursor to a mirgraine headache. The first time I got one I was scared that I was going blind but it did disappear after a few minutes. Then I ran off to take a cold shower because my head was killing me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join