It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guys, I need Help something is wrong with me

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hey guys, I can barely see right now

There's this freaking thing on the left side of my vision
on the leftmost top side of my vision.

I can barely see the screen right now

It's just flashing lights for some sort
and not small spots but one long thing I can barely see

I got really nervous and went to the men's room to look in the mirror
and there's these 3 white bumps on the skin near the lashline

I don't know if lashline is the correct word
but like back of the skin where the bottom lashes are

Is something wrong with me?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
You're smart enough to know this - go to the doctor!!!

I hope it turns out well. Maybe it's conjunctivitis

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Yes, you need to go to the doctor. You could have an eye infection (thinking of the white bumps). Or, perhaps it just a migrane. However, it could be something more serious -- my husband had a blood vessel pop in his eye once which caused problems like you describe -- but he didn't have white bumps. My neighbor had eye problems and went to the doctor and found out she had suffered a slight stroke. My neice had eye problems and discovered the Extra-Strength Ibuprofin had caused an allergic reation which affected her eyes. What I'm saying is it might not be much, but it could be serious, and only your doctor can tell you what it is.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Ok…first…you should seek an expert to diagnose your issue. If something this serious happened to me, I would go to the ER and not post a request for an immediate and possible serious medical condition to the conspiracy theorists, skeptics, etc…

That being said…in no particular order…

Do you have loss of vision in each eye, or just 1?

Do you have these strange bumps under each eye, or just 1?

How long have you been experiencing the vision problem?

Is your vision tunneled, blurred, or is it faded?

Are the bumps splotchy and what color are they?

Is there pain?

It sounds like it “could be” conjunctivitis. However, no matter your answers, I strongly urge you to seek further diagnosis and treatment at a local health treatment provider. I hope it is not serious and you recover quickly.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Lumpyloaf]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The three white bumps sound like they might be sty's. I used to get them all the time...I think that they are an infection of the glands on the eyelid. Sort of like a pimple. If infected enough they could impede your vision. But yeah, go get it checked out, your eyesight is nothing to play around with!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
sounds like an infection. Get some meds from the doctor before you have permanent damage. I would go to the eye doctor first. You only get two of them. make sure you get to keep them.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
why would you post your medical problems on here, I appreciate your concern, but go see a doctor. I'm pretty sure it wont be alien or NWO related. Your only going to panic yourself with people giving puesdo medical diagnosis's

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Use that great universal health care you guys have and go to the doctor. Thats not a jab at you. Go to the doctor.

I like alot of you guys, but you will be the last to hear about any health problems I may have. I go blind and you won't know about it for a week.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Agreed.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It may be a stye.. Does it look like this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4eda3884cc5c.jpg[/atsimg]

Wiki on Stye

Hope you feel better
-E-

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I noticed he was still on ATS and am now calling BS.

He started this thread at 10:54 my time. Sounded as if he was in great distress. However he has posted in two other threads at 11:11 and 11:19.

I call BS and see it as nothing more then a disgusting attempt at getting some attention.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

It could be an alien implant. I have heard that they sometimes put implants around the eyes that can pick up the reflection from the eye and tranmit it so they can see what you see. Either that or eye herpes.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It is an opitical migraine. It lasts for about 15 minutes. Are you better now? It is from eye strain.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
[edit on Wed Jun 17th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by jd140
I noticed he was still on ATS and am now calling BS.

He started this thread at 10:54 my time. Sounded as if he was in great distress. However he has posted in two other threads at 11:11 and 11:19.

I call BS and see it as nothing more then a disgusting attempt at getting some attention.

How DARE you say that to a well known and respected member here.

I am calling BS on you man. Screw that. MA would never do that.

I don't know about that first part.

You can check his posting history and see for yourself. What I posted is true. Sorry your hero is flawed.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I think JD140 can say whatever he wants. We all know people say way worse stuff on here. I think JD has a good point. If you think you have some terrible eye problem why would you sit on the computer all day making up threads. According to the OP, he could barely see and now he is posting and reading threads all day instead of going to a doctor?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I had this happen to me twice. Once I had an opitical migraine; the other time I had high blood pressure. It cleared up in 15 minutes or so. The bunps under the eye are probably a seperate problem. That is why he is still posting because it probably cleared up.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I had this happen to me twice. Once I had an opitical migraine; the other time I had high blood pressure. It cleared up in 15 minutes or so. The bunps under the eye are probably a seperate problem. That is why he is still posting because it probably cleared up.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by dreamseeker]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

So if you think you are about to go blind and then it suddenly clears up, you won't go to the doctor if you don't know what is going on?

By his post one could tell he was in distress, I don't think just because it cleared up that he would forget about it and go back to posting on ATS. Unless of course if it wasn't true.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
[edit on Wed Jun 17th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join