It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guys, I need Help something is wrong with me

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Sounds like a migraine or a cluster headache.

If it is I feel for you. I used to get them when I was in my twenties and nothing helped them other than shots of narcotics.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Hey guys, I can barely see right now

There's this freaking thing on the left side of my vision
on the leftmost top side of my vision.

I can barely see the screen right now

It's just flashing lights for some sort
and not small spots but one long thing I can barely see

I got really nervous and went to the men's room to look in the mirror
and there's these 3 white bumps on the skin near the lashline

I don't know if lashline is the correct word
but like back of the skin where the bottom lashes are

Is something wrong with me?

Sounds like the beginning of an optical migraine. Those really suck. Or you could have a detached retina, which is dangerous. Or the possibility of several other medical issues. Multiple Sclerosis has as one of the first symptoms for many people, these types of vision problems. I would suggest you make an appointment with your dr, if you are one of the lucky ones to have health insurance.

Good Luck

Harm None
Peace

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I know what you mean i hate going unless im half dead and even then dont want to. Ive never had an allergy test either but i think its relatively simple. I guess if it comes back then maybe something is up.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975
Sounds like a sty cluster to me! Go to the eye doctor! Do you have any of the following symptoms?

The common symptoms of styes are-
* Redness on the eyes
* slight pain and tenderness on the eyes
* Swelling of a certain area of eyes
* Tearing of the eye
* Discomfort when blinking
* Sensitivity to light
* Eye may feel gritty
* Burning in the eye
* Mucous discharge in the eye

No I have, luckily, none of those symptoms.

Eye-wise only the white bumps are there
no other eye symptoms anymore

but I very discomfort with stomach weirdness, and headache

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

The three things that stand out to me is you had a muffin which you probably don't typically have and that's when the problem started then that muffin had coffee and chocolate in it, talk about a caffeine/sugar overload.

It's probably just a migraine and will go away.
When you get home try to lay down in a cool dark noiseless room.

Also check your eyes in the mirror, make sure they are tracking together meaning that when your eyes move they move together or when you stare straight ahead one doesn't drift to the side and go lazy that will tell you if it's something neurological, if they are not tracking together you should go to the doctors no matter what.

ALSO adding I('m not sure if the white bumps are in your eyes or the outside area? If inside it could be calcium deposits which can render a person blind (if bad enough ) till they are removed.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by pop_science]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
Use that great universal health care you guys have and go to the doctor. Thats not a jab at you. Go to the doctor.

I like alot of you guys, but you will be the last to hear about any health problems I may have. I go blind and you won't know about it for a week.

Have you seen somebody who left lenses after long term therapy??
How is yours?
Somebody else?

Well, just curious!

Peace,
Happy.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Happyface]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
thanks for all the info guys
i'm feeling alot better

I guess I kinda over-reacted at first when posting this thread about the vision issue, but hey eyes is a big deal I guess.

I was just in a meeting and couldn't focus man

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Happy to hear your feeling better!! Hopefully it won't happen again

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

hey that is ok. i am glad to hear you are better. Staring at a computer for long times can give you migraines, headaches and even cause nasua.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I am glad you are better, but if what you had was a reaction to allergies is going to get you again.

for a person like me that has been to various doctors for allergi reactions and been tested in three occasion on my back to find what is causing the allergies I found out that the only thing I wasn't allergic too was penicillin.

So yes I have been on the 4 shots a week and back, doing better.

But seasonal allergies can be a pain in the rear end specially if you wear contacts, those littler bumps are so scratchy at times that you may think dirt is in your eyes, but the more you mess with the eyes the worst it gets.

Just take note next time it gets bad with your eyes to ping point what is causing the problem.

Sometimes I forget that no everybody can have immediately health care at their hands any time they want it.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I was a member before I was a mod jd, and I still am. In this thread I've chosen to act as a member and now I have an ethical obligation not to exercise my office here. As a member I'm telling you that your posts are in poor taste and are derailing the thread, and I will bring them to the attention of the staff if they continue in a similar pattern.

Now perhaps we should get back to the subject of this thread, however controversial the facts may be, just like we do in most ATS threads.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Ya my father is allergic to penicillin
perhaps I am too

but as for shots, if you mean vaccines.... NEVER!
Nope, not for me

btw, you guys are really nice man
don't really go beyond "current events", "breaking alternative" and "Space exploration", didn't know there were so many friendly people!

I guess ATS is a family on it's own!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Come on people. Migraines do not cause white bumps to appear on your eyelids. It could be a stye, some kind of skin blockage, ingrown hairs or just the result of some debris getting into your eyes.

If it doesn't get better in a day go to the eye doctor. Not even sure that you can use medicaire for eye problems like this. I imagine you can get in and out of an eye doctor forless than $100 and they probably have drops they can give rather than getting a prescription. Most eye doctors will work with for the cost. Tell them you only have $60 and they will probably still treat you for that amount. I find eye doctors are usually good people.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
reply to post by jd140

I was a member before I was a mod jd, and I still am. In this thread I've chosen to act as a member and now I have an ethical obligation not to exercise my office here. As a member I'm telling you that your posts are in poor taste and are derailing the thread, and I will bring them to the attention of the staff if they continue in a similar pattern.

Now perhaps we should get back to the subject of this thread, however controversial the facts may be, just like we do in most ATS threads.

I don't see how my post was derailing the thread, they were on topic. Posts that have been directed towards me, including yours, have been completely off topic except for a line or two after a paragraph about me.

By his own admission he over reacted and it was not as serious as he thought. Taking that in consideration, while harsh, my posts were on the right track.

Just like in all ATS threads, don't take things at face value.

(to keep it on topic)

OP glad you was just over reacting. You might want to get checked out for an allergy, you could be allergic to something today that you wasn't allergic to yesterday.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Dont freak out. Go to the sink and splash cool water in your eyes and take your eyelid and work it around as if you are trying to move the "stairs" up towards your skull.

I get these frequently, and i discovered one day that i could wash them away. It may take a few minutes, but you will see them kind of moving off to the sides till they dissapear.

Now, if that doesnt work, please go seek help. But give this a try. I dont know what causes it, but it happens to a lot of people.

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
You've got a migraine.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanity

Come on people. Migraines do not cause white bumps to appear on your eyelids. It could be a stye, some kind of skin blockage, ingrown hairs or just the result of some debris getting into your eyes.

If it doesn't get better in a day go to the eye doctor. Not even sure that you can use medicaire for eye problems like this. I imagine you can get in and out of an eye doctor forless than $100 and they probably have drops they can give rather than getting a prescription. Most eye doctors will work with for the cost. Tell them you only have $60 and they will probably still treat you for that amount. I find eye doctors are usually good people.

You can have two things at once. Or not notice one problem until another comes along.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Go to the doctors for christ sake. lol

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Glad to hear you're feeling better, buddy.

When I read the first post, it made me think of this weird crap that used to happen in my right eye the day after I took melatonin to help me sleep.

Sometimes things don't have to be connected, but a lot of times they are. I would think an allergic reaction to something you ate would show up with swelling of your throat and other nasty, dangerous stuff.

If it isn't because of a localized infection like a sty, then I would lean more towards some sort of neural problem: either chemically induced, like excessive stimulants, or some nerve issues, with just the unhappy coincidence of having an infection as well.

Send us some pics of the bumps.
JK. Lay off the stims and do some relaxation breathing. Panic attacks are dangerous too.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
No. Do what i say, darn it.

I have the solution to your problem.

I am part doctor. And i'm always right.

Good luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join