It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney tied to theft and possible murder

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heisenberg
Thanks for the WIKI comment, it did sound like a good definition. But, at least it had substance. No, shall I clarify or shall I say that terrorist are "bad guys?"

reply to post by miasria

so based on "your" logic, would cheney be one of those bad ones?

mmm.. a terrorist?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Sorry, I googled mid 1990s patriots and all I got were New England Patriots. CLARIFY, please spiderwoman.

reply to post by miasria

i know better than that.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
and before (if you continue to purposely act stupid) you answer that last question, will you be beating the crap out of cheney?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I bet you wear flip flops and bell bottoms. VAGUE and unable to clarify.

reply to post by miasria

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
What did Cheney do wrong? Please be specific...you were about your spider encounter....so I know you are capable of at least providing some details.
reply to post by miasria

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

What did Cheney do wrong? Please be specific...you were about your spider encounter....so I know you are capable of at least providing some details.
reply to post by miasria

oh, the spider thread....

i'll shift gears and ask.. are you trying to attach an astral chord to me?

those are real btw. i've seen them

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
What did Cheney do so wrong? I threw an astral projection of Euclid's proposition next to an Aries flying on a horse.

reply to post by miasria

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

What did Cheney do so wrong?

nothing...

i just don't like him. everything else is irrelevant.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
HAHAHAH! You post on emotion not evidence. I bet your sleeve is heavy.
reply to post by miasria

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

HAHAHAH! You post on emotion not evidence.

no i don't always. i just got tired of trying to convince you. of course i don't have photo evidence... which still doesn't prove it...

that loch nic monster story was beautiful

no emotion, no close alliances skewing reality... nope..

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I was duped. And you are right, I did hav a photo, albeit one that has now been deemed a fradulent one. I think you realized I was right, and thus, in a state of depression, gave in. You do not really believe in the spiders, do you?

reply to post by miasria

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
If I had to relate these Cheney allegations to one particular thing, I would probably say that the detractors are fish swimming in a nice fish tank. Glass walls for sure, but the fish are blind to the real oceans and seas.
reply to post by miasria

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Seth Bullock

I'll say it however i want to tough guy! bush/cheney only knew what they made up to get into a war, believe what you want to you can feed on there lies!!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Heisenberg

What flip flop claims are you referring to? Anyone with any sense knows cheney is as crooked as they come, if you need facts to realize that then i dont know were you been for the past 8 years.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Sigh, perhaps a needed evil.

What's the only direct way to stop an ultra insane new leader from running America? Have another set of ultra insane leaders on opposing political views.

sigh....

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by miasria

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by miasria

Maybe for 2 reasons.

2. Obama is trying to say that everything Cheney/Bush did was some heinous crime and they were a disease against humanity.

he was... and i voted for him twice. i don't blame bush.. i do blame cheney.

You probably did vote for Obama twice. He needed a little ACORN election fraud to beat the likes of McCain. That is just sad. Heck, I could have beat McCain just by dressing nice and not saying anything too stupid.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Yep. Ex NSA officer. Well connected in Washington. He broke stories before the MSM... so hopefully it will get the attention it deserves so that son of a gun ends up where he belongs... in jail.

Have you ever realized that pretty much anyone can claim to be an "Ex-[Insert Agency Here]", and yet you cannot find any proof to confirm it as true or false? Take this with a grain of salt, because there exists no evidence to bolster such accusations. I would hate to think that due to Partisanship, we have suddenly lowered the bar in terms of slander and fanfare.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

reply to post by miasria

---

He had a great Sec/Def traffic record under Bush1 (hehe). Then he became VP under Bush 2.

Wanna talk Illuminati too..

Decoy

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I am curious...

If there are so many people who are upset by Cheney's course of actions over the past decade - why has no-one ever done anything about it?

I mean, seriously. There are tens of thousands of US soldiers who are upset by his actions resulting in their deployment in countries like Afghanistan and Iraq - they all would know people who were killed or horribly wounded, or have been horribly wounded themselves. There are millions of people around the US who claim on a daily basis that he's a war criminal. But I don't think I've ever heard of an attempted assassination on him.

Surely if there were that many disgruntled servicemen, with psychological scars to bear, I'm surprised that no-one has even had a crack at it... You know - there's no greater weapon on earth than a marine and his rifle...

Rew

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Yeah no I got all of that.

But that doesn't explain WHY. I mean how did he get to this position of power that a top Texan Lawyer cannot touch him for shooting him in the face. What is it about him that he has done in his rise to power to get so ... powerful?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join