It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children to be 1st for H1N1 Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
reply to post by Truth4hire

And if your children die from the Swine Flu, you will be OK with that? I am not saying that is what will happen, but certainly you have to think about that possibility.

My children will not die from any virus as long as their blood is cleared using low current electricity zappers and h2o2, like we have been doing as a family for years now. We have not been sick -not even a simple cold- since we started that routine.

If you are interested, research Dr. Hulda Clark, Dr. Robert Green & Father Richard Willhelm.

T4H

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
If you don't get your kid the shot then the state will say you are neglecting him/her and come and take the child away.

Prepare for a massive number of school age Guillian Burre patients.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

I am quite serious. In fact, I will go to the school hea dmistress before it closes for the summer and have them sign an affidavit that they will not vaccinate our children without our consent (which they will not get). If I get the impression they will do it anyway, maybe pressured by local council, I will get them out of school faster than you can say "Swine Flu Hoax".

Again, this is the line, governments around the world take heed, I will resist.

T4H

link   
This must not be allowed to happen.

The flu shots that Big pharma trialed killed 25 homeless men. It also appears that they were manufacturing their own 'mix' of flu and might even have been responsible for the present outbreak, therefore giving themselves a nice little profit in vaccinations and anti virals!

Nice work if you can get it!!

When swine flu vaccine was given in the 1970's it killed around 25 people wheras the flu killed hardly any at all.....possibly only one person but you could put me right on this.

This 'flu' is no more dangerous than any other flu and it is the vaccine we should be fearing and there is still NO evidence that it will mutate!

I am glad we are not in the US but I fear the UK may try the same 'game'.

We must not tolerate this fear mongering. The UK has already ordered 90 million flu vaccine and most of the people I have spoken to have already said they would never accept it!

So what are they playing at?

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Elliot]

link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Could you expound on the GB statement? My sister suffers the chronic form of this disease. If GB is associated with vaccines, I wonder if there is a relation to her illness. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I agree with you and it may be that all parents must withdraw their children from school at the first threat of such a program being implemented. Our elder children are 18 and could just walk out of school if such a thing were to occur but our youngest has to be protected from such an outrage.

Let me see all the big pharma employees, the government, the cabinet ministers, their children and grand children be vaccinated first and then I will still refuse!
They will not cull my children!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Strype

I would be interested in hearing more, I had read this exerpt from a book "Swine Flu Expose" (1977) about the 1918 flu and how the vaccines caused the real problem:

www.whale.to...

Vaccine ingredient list; I knew there are ingredients such as mercury and formaldehyde but some even contain aspartame:

www.informedchoice.info...

Here is a great website about the flu, vaccines and vitamin d:

www.lewrockwell.com...

I have never been against any vaccines because I have always believed that they have been "safe" for the most part and have wiped out many diseases that people used to have to suffer with. But if and when the government talks about forcing people to take a vaccine, that is when I worry that there is something more going on.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Meet Desert Eagle .50.

Council, Desert Eagle.
Desert Eagle, Council.

How do you do? O, you want to take my kids do you? Do you want to take them in that van over there? -oops it seems to have exploded- sorry 'bout that.

O, you will walk them out of here?

Oops, sorry, was that your knee cap?

What's that? O, it's nothing, just about 50.000 angry parents armed to the teeth waiting for you to make a move against their kids.

T4H

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Truth4hire]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

I read an article from a post yesterday that they have found a mutation of the flu in Brazil.

www.bild.de...

They don't know if it is more deadly than the current strain but I would think that the pharma companies will have to go back to the drawing board with any vaccine they have claimed to have already created!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
This would defintely pave the way for the summer of Hell the web bot predicted. Everyone will assume ,justifibly ,their child will return in a box if the government goes through with forced vaccines. Watch out for legislation allowing CPS greater powers to kidnap children without evidence.If CPS steals your child ,they can give them the latest pharmacetical products.

If CPS comes for my child, they better bring body bags with 'em, 'cause I'll just leave 'em laying if they don't.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
...And remember folks. The first company that claims to have engineered a working vaccine is most likely the company that has engineered the A/H1N1 strain in the first place.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Idiots.

T4H

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by eradown
This would defintely pave the way for the summer of Hell the web bot predicted. Everyone will assume ,justifibly ,their child will return in a box if the government goes through with forced vaccines. Watch out for legislation allowing CPS greater powers to kidnap children without evidence.If CPS steals your child ,they can give them the latest pharmacetical products.

If CPS comes for my child, they better bring body bags with 'em, 'cause I'll just leave 'em laying if they don't.

I will certainly disable them but kill if I have to.

Let's see them try to arrest me and the others that are fed up. Let's see it.

Do they seriously expect anyone to take this crap any longer?

This is as good as a start for a second Revolution as the enforced British currency was for the first Revolution. Passive resistence my foot. The time for passiveness is now over as far as I am concerned.

T4H

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I've never shot anyone just meaning to scare or hurt them. If it's serious enough to shoot, I'll drop 'em.

I ain't leaving anyone able to call in reinforcements in a hurry.

Back when I was training cops in the 80's, I once asked one of the long-time officers that was there for his yearly "in-service' training if he HAD to shoot, would he shoot to wound, or shoot to kill. He never even hesitated, but said "dead men tell no tales".

I've never forgotten those words.

[edit on 2009/6/17 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Have you really thought about what you are talking about? You would rather die than have your children vaccinated? I can understand the statement if we knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that the vaccine was going to be harmful but that isn't the case. (meaning we don't know if this vaccine is harmful or not)

If you kneecap some CPS agents, you are going to prison and you will certainly lose your children to the state. If you are going to cross that line, you may as well kill the CPS agents and get out of dodge because you will be on the run for the rest of your life.

Again, nobody even knows what effect these vaccines will have. To me it seems fool hearty to throw away everything when you aren't certain.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

One thing I AM certain of is that they're not force injecting ANYTHING into me or mine. I've taken care of our own health this long, and I'll continue to do so. If the want a young war, that's a good way to get it rolling.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I completely understand. Now, this is just pure conjecturing and speculation but let's run through a few fairly common conspiracy theories here.

Let's say that they come out and make the vaccine mandatory. If you choose not to take the vaccine, you will be quarantined (arrested) and placed in a FEMA camp. You could still live with your family, but you forfeit everything to the state during your quarantine period (similar to the Japanese concentration camps).

What would you do then? Would you fight, go into hiding, or submit?

What if the media starts reporting that the mortality rate amongst the vaccinated populace is under 1% and compared to 50% amongst the non-vaccinated? Would that change your mind?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

This vaccine is going to be untried, untested and unsafe because of that.
A virologist on the BBC simply 'glowed with delight' last week saying that all the usual restrictions on a new drug will go by the way side with this virus and they can begin vaccinating in the Autumn.

Does this sound safe to you?

It does not sound safe to me!

Remember the Gardisil anti cervical cancer vaccination which began to be used with only 2 years testing instead of the usual 10?

Well, girls are dropping with various and many including dangerous side effects. Recently 1500 became ill in Scotland but is this in the MSM?

So, when our children start 'dropping' after the vaccination......do you think they will report it or do you think they will simply consider it 'mission accomplished!'

I do not agree with any violent statements that have been made.....but we are preparing to 'run' for it if we have to and disappear!

You have to do what you have to do!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

I agree with you and I stated earlier that I don't trust the media or the medical industry when it comes to accurately reporting the dangers of this vaccine.

I think if it came down to it, I would be torn between stalling as long as possible and outright fleeing. I wouldn't kill anyone over it because a life of hiding or a life in prison doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Trust me when I say that I won't be arrested, and neither will my family. There's a lot of world out there, and it's best for all concerned if they just leave my patch alone. They can put quarantine signs up around my place all day long, and that's fine. Matter of fact I'd prefer it, because what keeps the bug IN will also keep it OUT. If they try taking any of us out for an 'off-site' quarantine, or a camp, or what have you, they'd better bring body bags with 'em, and lots of 'em.

Most likely I'd fight AND go into hiding - at least until the general revolution that's sure to follow was underway.

Read my sig for my answer to what the media would be telling us. I know who's pocket they're in.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Remember Waco, Texas!

That was a 'fit up' if ever there was one!

So, they can say anything they like about you and yours if they choose to wipe you all out in a fight!

You will be outgunned.

Running is the only option!

Just makes me laugh to think of half the country....'on the run'!

What an insane planet this has become!

The lunatics are in charge of the asylum.......for now!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join