It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children to be 1st for H1N1 Vaccine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

People will have the flu because the vaccines give it to them. Vaccines do not prevent you from catching an illness, they actually give you a mild form of the illness, by injecting it into you through the vaccine, so that your body can build up a defense to it. Their purpose is to make an illness less deadly and widespread, they can not prevent you from getting it, they can only help you to fight it off better.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I won't be taking any of their damn vaccines, and my son has already said that he won't allow his children to be vaccinated.

This flu is nothing new it has it's origins in a swine flu outbreak among pigs in 1998, which in turn has it's origins in the 1918 "Spanish Flu" pandemic. The flu from the current pandemic has six of the same segments of the outbreak of flu among pigs.

As it turns out, there's a more direct connection between the current swine flu outbreak and North Carolina: Scientists working to understand the genetic makeup of the H1N1 virus that causes the disease have linked it to a virus behind a 1998 swine flu outbreak at an industrial hog farm in Sampson County, North Carolina's leading hog producer.

and his alarm grew when he found that some of the sick animals had been immunized for ordinary swine flu, the N&O reported:

North Carolina public health officials tested workers at the Hog Slat farm who had come in contact with the infected pigs. Those tests showed that 10% of the workers had developed antibodies to the virus, meaning they had been infected although they apparently hadn't become ill.

www.southernstudies.org...

Here's another article to read....

www.hsus.org...

There is a lot of interesting information in these articles, unfortunately one of the articles has conviently disappeared since i first quoted it.

If your interested in seeing some of the info, here's a link to my posts from another thread....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The info and links are in the post that is linked and the one directly following it.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
These vaccines are poison, if TPTB try to force us to take them, at gun

point, I would rather be shot, and have a quick death, them get their

poisionous vaccine and suffer a slow, painful death!!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth/seeker
These vaccines are poison, if TPTB try to force us to take them, at gun

point, I would rather be shot, and have a quick death, them get their

poisionous vaccine and suffer a slow, painful death!!

Fortunately, I don't think it will come to that. Too bad for the children though. It is very difficult to protect them from this unsanity.

When the smoke finally clears on this, there will be nobody around to take responsibility.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Like weeding, population control begins at the root

The 1918-1919 Spanish flu is said to have mostly killed only those who had been vaccinated.

I can only find one original source for that, and he's so obviously biased I can't take his word for it.
Which is a pity, as I'm totally against immunisation for any type of influenza.

It seems likely that at best the adjuvants used are a long-term danger and the immunisation is not nearly as effective as we are led to believe.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Well, I have to say that I agree with most of the replies to this post. Having children makes all of this scarier than hell! What I would actually do if this really happens, is a question I have a hard time answering.

I am against a forced vaccination, and am prepared to fight about it, but there are still some variables that I am still working through in my head.

Wether it's protest, shoot, run, and/or hide still remains to be seen. Let's hope it wont come to any of them. But I think we all know how probable the outcome of this will be.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Tunatarian

Protest is the way to go, but be prepared for escalation if they ignore you, as has become the governmental habit.

If they hear and heed, all is well with the world.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Vaccinating students as school is not a new concept. It happened during the 60s when children were mass vaccinated against the German measles. I remember it very well. It was 1969, and there was a massive epidemic in our community. The vaccine was still new. We were lined up and walked through the cafeteria and given a shot with an air gun. I caught the measles anyway because I probably was already exposed, but suffered no other ill affect.

I wasn’t vaccinated against the red measles, and so I had the infection the following year… and I nearly died from it. I don’t know if the swine flu vaccine is a good idea or not, but I know suffering through a dangerous disease isn’t a good idea either.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarme63

Maybe this was wrong even then. Also children were given far fewer vaccines then than they are given now. It does not seem right to force children to recieve an untested vaccine especially after seeing what guardasil has done to many young girls. Most of those who are dying of swine flu are between twenty and forty.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by eradown]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Despicable.

Cite the Nuremburg Code if anyone tries forcing vaccines on you or your children!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Cool , the kids will get the 'vaccine' first, so in my mind that my us the adults last to 'be saved' , so...... that means we adults will hopefully get the virus and die leaving our kids in the hands of the Government ready to be brainwashed into serving them as what? an army? .

~Or either , 'protect' the kids by giving them the tainted vaccine first , hopefully killing off the adults quicker and maybe killing off the kids slower so therefore reducing the world population and not having the adults there to really protect their children.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Can't you see whats happening!

The kids are the rebellion generation, heck im only 17 and i want to revolt against the goverment.

Stop the rebellion before it happens, soon the goverment will send a robot back in time to destroy the creator of ATS, and then a good robot will come and save him.

The ats owner isnt caled John Connor is he???

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
IMO the TPTB have released this novel flu with the main purpose being mass vaccination plans. We already know that the governement may use non approved adjuvants in this vaccine if they deem it necessary.

Something peculiar is going on: The Bilderberg meeting wanted to appoint the WHO as the Health Ministry of the UN world government. Now an unprecedented hype is taking place: A non-existing risk of a pandemic flu is being blown up out of all proportions by the WHO – and without any measures being taken! Does this New World Order organisation with a very dubious reputation (its first director was Brock Chisholm – founder of the World Federation for Mental Hygiene, which has scuppered our culture) play a trump card to promote itself in the New World Order? It might be inspired by looking at the successes based on lies like the climate lie, the home made terrorism, and now the also home made financial crisis as for financial gains and promotion of the New World Order. Then the conclusion that you can really achieve great results in terms of world government by mendacious scaremongering seems inevitable!!

Many adjuvants have been banned and proven harmful to humans!

Micropaleontologist Dr. Viera Scheibner conducted research into the adverse effects of adjuvants in vaccines and wrote: Squalene “contributed to the cascade of reactions called “ Gulf War syndrome.

GIs developed arthritis, fibromyalgia, lymphadenopathy, rashes, photosensitive rashes, malar rashes, chronic fatigue, chronic headaches, abnormal body hair loss, non-healing skin lesions, aphthous ulcers, dizziness, weakness, memory loss, seizures, mood changes, neuropsychiatric problems, anti-thyroid effects, anaemia, elevated ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate), systemic lupus erythematosus, multiple sclerosis, deadly Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Raynaud’s phenomenon with paroxysms of lack of blood in fingers and toes in fingers and toes, Sjorgren’s syndrome with blurred vision, chronic diarrhea, night sweats and low-grade fever.”
www.infowars.com...

Vaccination of “every man, woman and child” has been in the planning for at least the last several years. The current concept, originated by former Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary, Tommy Thompson, was being advanced by his successor, Mike Leavitt. Of course, Thompson envisioned mass vaccination using the smallpox vaccine. But times have changed, and the flu shot now appears to be the instrument of choice for those pursuing the universal vaccination agenda.

The fact that the flu shots are ineffective in every age group hardly seems to matter to those who continually promote their use......

An adjuvant is a substance added to produce a high antibody response using the smallest amount of virus (antigen) possible. By definition adjuvants are considered to be “pharmacologically active drugs.” They are designed to be “inert without inherent activity or toxicity” and yet they are required to “potently augment effects of the other compounds” in the vaccines.[8] It is difficult to explain how a substance can be defined as “pharmacologically active” and at the same time be described as “inert and have no activity or toxicity.”

The limiting factor for approval of new adjuvants has been that most are far too toxic for use in humans. However, one adjuvant has been approved in Europe and its approval is on the way for use in the U.S. It is an oil-based adjuvant called MF-59, a compound primarily composed of squalene.

www.newswithviews.com...

Also for reference to keep on hand in case the worst happens, and TPTB try to make this vaccine mandatory...

VACCINATIONS AND THE RIGHT TO REFUSE

www.newswithviews.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It is time to start constructing bunkers ala occupied europe 1939. When CPS comes for the children of Mexican illegals, Mexicans always manage to make sure their kids are away visiting friends or relatives. Eventually after wasting gas chasing Mexican children the CPS goons give up and attack much easier prey in the form of black and white children.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
]Maybe this was wrong even then. Also children were given far fewer vaccines then than they are given now. It does not seem right to force children to recieve an untested vaccine especially after seeing what gardasil has done to many young girls. Most of those who are dying of swine flu are between twenty and forty.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by eradown]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa
Do you mean this doctor/ center? (Hahnemann Center
for Heilkunst)

www.homeopathy.com...

It's hard to tell what's truth or what's propaganda or what is disinformation or misinformation when so much is at stake, both lives and money, either two of the opposing camps.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Shot clinics in schools eh?

#648565 reason to homeschool. We don't use public schools and never will.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
What a perfect scenario for drug makers:
1) we have a de novo infulenza virus that is highly contagious- and deadly. OF COURSE, the kids MUST be vaccinated first- maybe at school, before recess...
2) The strain has mutated in South America, so the kids will need ANOTHER vaccine to protect them from the mutated strain. Maybe before recess...
3) H5N1 recombines with H1N1 and there's a new vaccine for that- all kids MUST be vaccinated. Maybe before naptime.
4) We can't forget the SEASONAL flu vaccine, which the kids MUST take- maybe during show and tell.

We now have 4 (FOUR) vaccines going into childrens' bodies (possibly, probably...) so they can attend school (in addition to the some 22-27 they've already gotten). The MSM creates a perfectly reasonable scenario and the parents- so brainwashed by the BS they're fed by Oprah or the View or other (insert expletive here....) programming, dutifully march their beloved children to the clinics (in schools!?!?!?!?!) for their shots.

Flash-forward 5 years or so- or hell- even 5 months. These precious children have developed illness from the vaccines and are given Meth.....I mean speed...I mean Adderall, as they can't concentrate in class. Some develop odd symptoms for kids- like juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, heart deformities, neuroligcal pain, diabetes, Lupus, Graves, Hashimoto's disease, uncontrollable asthma. Bi-polar disorder. These precious children who were killed by CDC.
The vaccines, with the thimerosol (mercury); adjuvants (cause autoimmune disease); MSG as a preservative (causing excitatory neuronal activity, leading to developmental issues, autism, ADHD, etc.), have guaranteed a GENERATION of children as pharma customers; convitcted them to a life of illness, suffering, inability to have health insurance due to "pre-existing conditions", and parents have ZERO recourse, because of the EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) by CDC, from the Feds, allowing use of vaccines with impugnity---parents, ANYONE- cannot sue if illness is incurred from a Pandemic vaccination.

We don't have children. I have neices and nephews. If they are treated like Auschwitz or Tuskegee prisoners in this way, I will go to D.C. and raise the biggest class-action lawsuit I can muster. I will lead a revolution. If any ATSers here send their kids to school, let me know if you want to actively stop this- I'll call the ACLU tomorrow (and I'm not a fan , generally)- I will go to the Supreme Court. I'm not fraid of being arrested.

My deepest thgoughts- my sincerest prayers- are with you who are parents right now.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by CultureD]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CultureD

We don't have children. I have neices and nephews. If they are treated like Auschwitz or Tuskegee prisoners in this way, I will go to D.C. and raise the biggest class-action lawsuit I can muster. I will lead a revolution. If any ATSers here send their kids to school, let me know if you want to actively stop this- I'll call the ACLU tomorrow (and I'm not a fan , generally)- I will go to the Supreme Court. I'm not fraid of being arrested.

My deepest thgoughts- my sincerest prayers- are with you who are parents right now.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by CultureD]

Yeah, I'm all about actively stopping this, in any way possible. If the ACLU can git 'er done, more power to 'em. Keeps me from having to hide under rocks (as a result of "dealing with" the gestapo that comes to enforce this travesty) until a revolution is in full swing.

You forgot to mention how a long-term generation of Americans denied health insurance due to "per-existing conditions" play right into the government run health care farce. How ironic, when it would be "government run health care" that got them there in the first place.

My kids are kids, not guinea pigs.

[edit on 2009/6/19 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

I don't mean to reply for FlyersFan, but wanted to add this:

When you go in for a seasonal flu shot, tetanus, shot, etc., you have to sign a waiver that you understand that you could contract Guillan Barre from the vaccine.

It can be caused via other methods, but vaccines are the main source. it is a degenerative neuro-muscular condition that can be "managed" to a degree, but is highly dangerous and can lead to paralysis and respiratory failure.

It occurs, generally, as a resuly of foreign material injected, causing hyper-immunity and a virulent autoimmune condition.

My sincerest prayers for your sister.

And FF- you're damn right- vaccinating our kids will unleash a Pandora's box of illnesess from ADHD and autism to life-limiting autoimmune diseases like Lupus, Parkinson's, Myesthnia Gravis, SLE (Lou Gherig's), etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join