It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx

Does that mean anything? Does going up on the graph mean decreasing novelty? What could happen to decrease novelty?

Maybe an equal but oppsite force, like you have with waves. equal displacement above and below the centre axis, but able to cancel out to zero if it meets something with oppsoite phase.

Or maybe like a spring coiling with potential energy before its release into novelty.

Or maybe like matter being an equal but opposite 'existence' to gravity.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Quite Simply Awesome. Some really well presented stuff

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Evasius,

Considering ET_MAN's most recent post here, and other resources out and about the interwebs, I wonder if you have experimented using October 28, 2011 as the end date for the TWZ.

I have read differing account re how Terrence Mckenna concluded that the TWZ singularity would occur on Dec 21, 2012, in some accounts, he made a logical leap in order to match with they Mayan long count, and in other accounts he always used Dec 21, 2012 as the end date.

If you have already experimented with this I would be interested to know your results.

Kind Regards, Tamale.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Could someone with the Timewave program check the date 1784 and see what it looks like compared to the next few months? This was around the time of the French Revolution, but it was also the time of a giant freeze over possibly due to a volcano in Iceland, and there are precursors showing that this volcano may blow again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read some of these if you are unsure what to look for and what exact date to look for. I think something like this would be a pretty big spike on the chart considering the last eruption caused poisonous gas to go over the British Isles causing crop shortages and other bad stuff.

If you are able to see similarities, post it up.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by segurelha
Hi Evasius, again another excellent post!

I like your idea of 14 November 2010 (habit peak, which turns into a novelty descent) of being more significant than the novelty dips, like the one of 25 October 2009 and the current one.

14 November 2010 onwards seems identically to the late 2008 economic downturn. Watch out this date! It will be a breakthrough! A new direction!

I guess we will witness a great wave of novelty in tNovember 2010!!!

Could it be earthquake-related, since we are witnessing so many earthquakes lately?

Until then, the whole 2010 seems like a "building tensions" period, like the politically and economically aggitated period of 2006, 2007 and 2008.

reply to post by Evasius

Interesting about the November theory.

Take a look at this graph

Around November 2011 is when tens of billions of dollars of loans are going to reset, much much more then the 08 crash

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Please, this is important...Can someone check up which date is the most important, up or down, between 7BC and 3BC?
Maybe we can find out the real birthday of Jesus, that I believe being on March 1 or September 11

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
So the Healthcare bill. 3/22.

Thread here by Proto:
The Skull & Bones 322 and why America Celebrated the Passage of the Healthcare Bill on 3/22

Interesting he talks about ceasar possibly living past his assasination on 3/15 and awakens on 3/22 giving the NWO/illuminati some important symbolism...

A wonderful addition to the thread by Max Black:
The Stamp Act

On February 6th, 1765 George Grenville rose in Parliament to offer the fifty-five resolutions of his Stamp Bill. A motion was offered to first read petitions from the Virginia colony and others was denied. The bill was passed on February 17, approved by the Lords on March 8th, and two weeks later ordered in effect by the King. The Stamp Act was Parliament's first serious attempt to assert governmental authority over the colonies. Great Britain was faced with a massive national debt following the Seven Years War. That debt had grown from £72,289,673 in 1755 to £129,586,789 in 1764*. English citizens in Britain were taxed at a rate that created a serious threat of revolt.

Sounds a lot like today...

King ordered it into effect on 3/22. Obama signed health care into effect 3/22.

First Revolution takes place not long after Stamp Act. Many people think we are due for another.

Couple other things for 3/22 as I am googling...

-1997 Comet Hale-Bopp Closest Approach to Earth (1.315 AU)

-1994 Dutch Ambassador to U.S. christens a new tulip (the Hillary Clinton)

-1982 3rd Space Shuttle Mission-Columbia 3 launched

-1982 Iran offensive against Iraq

-1978 Rutle's "All You Need is Cash" is show on NBC-TV

-1965 U.S. confirms its troops used chemical warfare against the Vietcong

-1960 1st patent for lasers, granted to Arthur Schawlow and Charles Towne

-1946 1st U.S. rocket to leave the Earth's atmosphere (50 miles up)

-1922 British court sentences Mahatma Gandhi to 6 years in prison

-1874 Young Men's Hebrew Association organizes in New York City

-1775 Edmund Burke presents his 13 articles to the English parliament

-1457 Gutenberg Bible became the 1st printed book
Selected from this source

Thats it for now.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I applaud all of you gentlemen for striving for the truth.

You guys are legitimately on to some very interesting connections.

Keep digging.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hello, Has anyone heard of Riley Martin's late 2012 airlift theory www.rileymartin.com... and the FINAL message he will give us on May 9 2012 about the Timewave Zero ending point.?Here is the latest interview about his 2012 views recorded by a college radio station WMCX in New Jersey(March 22 2010). depositfiles.com... Thank you & Terence Kemp McKenna Lives On!!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I noticed August 10- August 25 2010 seems so much similar to September 2001...9/11 point occurs on August 18-19 2010...
What do you guys think? Check it out and tell me.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
A thought on novelty/the end of human civilization (note:end of human civilization, NOT humankind)

Novelty. Means New. Change. Something happening that hasn't happened in a long 'time.'

We see that the time wave has a start, and a stop, simply from looking at the graph.

Stopping and Starting are VERY novel points in the life of a certain experience.

A lot can happen in the middle, but none of those events are as novel as the event that took place to initially move things 'forward' and the event that takes place to cease that movement.

These events do not happen during the 'body' of the experience.

They only happen at the beginning, and the end.

Making them both (equally) the most novel events in the entire experience.

So perhaps the level of intense novelty that we are living through until Dec. 21 2012 isn't bringing about certain, measurable negative/positive events, but simply is bringing about the necessary level of novelty to bring to rise the events necessary for the final event,

The ending of the time wave.

As always, the real question remains:

is it THE END.

or is it simply the end of this experience, leading into the beginning of a new, even more novel one.

Thoughts?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
so when nothing happens in 2012.. will TWZ follow us into the next decade of doomsday theories?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
TWZ will have been proven false if nothing happens. The theory will have been officially debunked.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

It would if it were a doomsday theory.

Simply a graph of novelty.

Just like anything else, meaning is contextual and comes from the self.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I've been following this thread off and on for quite a while, and I find it curious that no-one here (or no-one I've seen) seems to be aware of the Timewave Zero website put up by the author of the software, where there are several articles which explain the the underlying theory. There's also an article which mentions how Terence arrived at the zero date of December 21st. Worth a look: [SNIP]

Mod Edit: Link removed due to malware concerns.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Gemwolf]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by finnegans

Hmmm..... That link set off my avast! antivirus alert saying it contains a Trojan.
This also appears to be your first post.... more hmmmm.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by finnegans
There's also an article which mentions how Terence arrived at the zero date of December 21st.

This got me wondering, what is the START date of the timewave and how is that calculated ?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
He did a best fit of the graph using the Hiroshima nuke blast as a reference. I remember him saying that in one of his raps. It's been 10 years on April 3rd since Terence passed I'm going to get to work on a tribute song for youtube.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
The site I mentioned in my previous post is now offline, so presumably they are fixing the problem.

Wobbly Anomaly asked:

>what is the START date of the timewave and how is that calculated ?

My understanding is that there is no start, in theory the timewave can be extended backwards without limit. Of course, it doesn't have anything to apply to before the time of the start of the universe (assuming it had a start). The software doesn't go back that far, but there is a big drop in the wave at the time that the Earth was formed, about 4.5 million years ago. I'd include a screenshot but don't know how.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Here is a related thread. I am finding all this information comes together very well. "A baktun(properly b'ak'tun) is 20 katun cycles of the ancient Maya Long Count Calendar. It contains 144,000 days, equivalent to 394.25 tropical years. The Classic period of Maya civilization occurred during the 8th and 9th baktuns of the current calendrical cycle. The current (13th) baktun will end, or be completed, on 13.0.0.0.0 (December 21, 2012 using the GMT correlation). This also marks the beginning of the 14th baktun, as such a term is usually used among Mayanists."

2012 The Odyssey & Timewave 2013

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join