It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Wow! That bit on the I Ching was deep.
China Sea deep.
That was really interesting indeed.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

hi people this is my first post here though i've been following the thread since it was created...Evasius you've been doing a great work.

If in fact we're passing through the resonance of 1827-1835 (and please let me know if this is correct) then this is a great match up between the past week dip into novelty and the February 27th Chilean earthquake.

i've been doing my homework and in February 20th 1835 there was an earthquake that destroyed the city of Concepcion (the same city that was heavely damaged this past week by the earthquake/tsunami)

So, by this i don't necessarily mean that the Timewave shows geomorphologic events on it's graphics, but i i do think that there's some obvious connection between this past event and our current timeline.

I've noticed that the people since the Chilean earthquake (at least were i live) is getting more conscious about the earth changes and that the we may be getting to a time of quicker changes. And on the other hand the media and the so-called "experts" are saying that "everything is normal" "everything is humdrum".

the Earth has changed his axis, the days are shorter, dozens of earthquakes have followed the 8,8 major one and obviously all the tectonic plates are moving from the Patagonia to Canada, Taiwan, Indonesia, Japan, Turkey...but hey! "this is normal".

and don't get me wrong there's nothing weird with the fact that the plates are moving, but a process that could take decades, if not thousands of years, is occurring right in front of our eyes, in just a few days. I mean we're not living in the same world that we were living 2 weeks ago, at all.

It may be all and everything, and paraphrasing the double scorpio Mckenna, this not only stranger than we suppose, it may be stranger than we can suppose...

Peace

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Singularitarian

Terrence stole that from JDSHaldane,hee hee hee would want you to know...
I think MrMcKenna is alive and,well,making Crop Circles MUCH more interesting,with Jerry,Tim,and RAW.Amazing resonance study ya done,bro.And it begs the query,"Wonder if there was a Sun event then as well?"Seems a gimme.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

This subject still remains as interesting as ever. Thanks for continuing to share your information Evasius!

It always sparks my interest when I see that number 64 pop up (which seems to be happening more all the time). It reminds me of Nassim and his talks of the 64 tetrahedron grid, along with his interests in fractals.

The Resonance Project

So many theories coming together... quite an interesting read!

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

hmm...i wonder that too.

In 1833 English troops landed on the Malvinas Islands to re-assert sovereignty on the islands and re-establish a settlement. It is indeed hard to tell an "official" story on this neverending battle between Argentina and the British over this little peace of land.

But the point i want to make is that this past February the whole "theme" resonated as Britain claimed again sovereignty over the islands and is looking forward to exploit oil fields. they think this is theirs and they will come and get it.

i believe this is not getting any headlines in the newspapers outside South America.

And if you ask me, i think it is indeed a perfect fit resonance of the whole 1833 issue...it is not the same story 'per se' but the theme is perfectly reenacted. (Mckenna always used to talk about the THEME the essence of the event when tried to explain about the resonance)

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

So that is the connection between DNA and time. IN 2012 the time will be changed, our current linear timeline will be replaced by something else, and our DNA will follow the changes. Those who survive the transformation will be on a much higher mental level. According to a theory (David Wilcock - Enigma) time will be 3 dimensional and not a linear line. It is very hard to imagine now.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Regarding the next highest novelty point (or next lowest point on the graph), it occurs on January 17, 2011.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73d81a3a3e3c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c3d183bf483d.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm reconsidering the perceived importance of 'novelty dips' given some of the most enormous events in history occurred atop peaks. The birth of the internet with the first public demonstration of ARPANET happened on August 5, 1968, and the first message was sent over ARPANET as well as the first permanent links were setup in Oct-Nov 1969, mankind touched down on the Moon July 20, 1969 (the period of 1968-1969 was a colossal peak in the wave which served as the 'tipping point' for the following decades). Also both 9/11 and the current economic downturn occurred on peaks.

So although peaks are the pinnacles of habit, and dips represent the 'depths' of change, events that turn the tide and shift us towards increased novelty are the ones to lookout for. Events occurring on peaks could be called tipping points where our confidence in habits is questioned, and the future teeters on the brink of both promise and peril. Dips, those periods of heightened uncertainty and the furthermost reaches of complexity and connectedness bring about moments that ultimately give us a slightly better grasp on the runaway acceleration of total change, and are accompanied by shifts in technology and consciousness.

Both peaks and troughs presently (considering we're experiencing history in such a compressed and accelerated way) tend to be unsettling in there own individual ways. The rate of change throughout human history was for the most part comfortably accepted by each generation, that is until the last century. Now in the last few years of the Timewave graph, we're strained to the very limits of human adaptability. It's now become so rapid, so jarring, that we're fighting to just hold on and make it to our destination, wherever - or whatever - that is. If we could step outside of our conscious perception of the flow of time and experience it as a visceral, palpable ride from point A to point B, I get he impression it would resemble something like Ellie Arroway's journey at the end of the movie 'Contact' where she travels from wormhole to wormhole and the ride gets faster with each transition (until she unstraps herself and floats freely away from the chaos). Take for example the first 2 minutes of the video below:

I found an interesting resonance regarding October 21 - November 14, as partially pointed out by Mystic Technician's post. The portion of the wave is the mini fractal resonance of October 2008 - December 2012 (October 21, 2010 represents the 2008 economic downturn and November 14 in a mini 'zero-date').

2008 - 2012
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5a0f211aa15e.jpg[/atsimg]

October - November 2010
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/49e28f9540ab.jpg[/atsimg]

And something even more interesting I noticed is the alignment we pass through on November 2, 2010 where we traverse the point on the small 3-week section that matches the larger cycle we're now experiencing. Who knows if it holds any significance, but it's very rare to have the extra set of corresponding wave patterns.

November 2, 2010[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/84b36534bc43.jpg[/atsimg]

Again, all the above can be found here in my animated graph of 2010.

[edit on 9/3/10 by Evasius]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I think your interpretation of the peaks being the the thing to look for is accurate. It makes sense that the peak is the point of change that thrusts the world into a period of novelty.

Part of me is disappointed that the next big dip isn't until next January. Then again, I am most likely insane.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
reply to post by Evasius

Part of me is disappointed that the next big dip isn't until next January. Then again, I am most likely insane.

You'd have to be somewhat pathological in attempting to make sense of the world and all the complexity contributing to accelerating change. Just living through it is crazy enough.

Anyway, I think plenty will happen later this year (around late October - early November). Also July of this year resonates with the 1859 Carrington Event. We've already had quite a bit of increased solar activity, so I think a flare affecting Earth in someway could very well happen mid-year.

Also did you know a Pearl Jam song called "Do the Evolution" (written in 1997) states in the lyrics near the end of the song, "2010 watch it go to fire."

Do the Evolution (better quality)

I am ahead, I am advanced
I am the first mammal to make plans, yeah
I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
It's evolution, baby

~about the lyrics

More than a coincidence, I'd say. Creative people like writers, musicians, artists, etc all seem to be able to not only create the future, but perhaps even tap into some essence of the future. Just take this example of a creative writer's own dark synchronicity where he either experiences a precognition or actually creates an event similar to the one he wrote:

Eddie Vedder might have been on to something when he wrote those lyrics about this year in '97.

Character from 'Repo Man' explains Synchronicity

Synchronicity explained from 'The Eagle Has Landed'

Who knows. Yes we're all insane.

[edit on 9/3/10 by Evasius]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Right, so....I spent 3 or so hours looking into this stuff last night. Trying to get a handle on what's proposed. It's blown my tiny mind a little, I don't mind admitting. Watched quite a few of your youtube videos (thanks for them, they were very enlightening...... I think
) But what to do with it all?

What does it all mean? My brain is fried, and that's the way I like to keep it

[edit on 9/3/2010 by Acidtastic]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I forgot about Evolution. Very interesting that Eddie threw in the 2010 lyrics. That is the first time that I have seen the video for it. A strangely appropriate video for this thread. Cycles repeating, evolution, disaster....

Thanks

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
Wait until we get to August 2011, resonancing with Mussolini and than around that time, with Hitler...

I think the bad leader of the present isn't yet a leader....

You may be right. Following my previous look into the leaders rise to power ,
I noticed similar trends on the wave which may be of some importance.

The beginning of the economic turmoil in 2008
looks very much like Napoleon's rise to power.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f949bdecd2ff.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a90c43f52d9a.jpg[/atsimg]

While Hitler's power grab is a similar trend to what's happening in 2011.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d07c99005f49.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0b6d3dd1984.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Evasius, I'm another researcher of Timewave since June 2009...

I developed a personal theory about time cycles that works very precisely for one's personal life.
In fact, I predicted many things happened in my recent life with this theory, and I think it can be applicated to Timewave.

For example, in my theory, February 21 2001 was resonancing when on August 12 2009 a 16 years old boy during night eliminated his whole family in Corsica ( I think this is the location ).
A similar thing indeed happened on February 21 2001 in Italy, where a girl 16 years old together with her boyfriend, waited for her mother and brother to come home from school and they violently eliminated them.

Also, same resonance happened when November 21 2009, a woman eliminated her son , a 3 years old kid.
The same thing was happening in the date linked to that, on January 30 2002, same exact thing.

9/11 in my theory resonates with the period near to October 25 2009.

These are only two of the resonance I watched happening.
According to this theory, we are now resonancing May 2003 going into June 2003.

I also noticed that there are similar graph trends in this year, that resonate back with 1974-1976 and January 1991.

Using this theory, I predicted in another website the eruption of a volcano on the right day, the fact that the pope was going to be in danger on December 25, and attempted aerial terror attack on the 25th and even a misunderstanding where people thought it was a terror attack and it wasn't, on December 27th.
I also created a thread where I gave the warning of possible shooting in a mall a few hours before it happened for real on December 31 2009.

So, I think time cycles Timewave indicates to us are:

1943-1945 2010-2012
1827-1836 NOW

AND:

May 2003- August 2006 March 2010 to December 2010 end

September 2006 - August 2010 2011

September 2010 - December 2012 2012

When the date I knew my ex- girlfriend of 2002-2003 started to resonate with November 2009, I met a girl and we had a story, though brief.
Anyway, in the same week, I also met a girl who I like now and she likes me, so this second girl may resonate with my ex-girlfriend.

So, I think people in our life of the past resonate with people in our life in the present.
I noticed similar behavior in my friends of the past and those of the present, but there are also many many other similarities.

1859 solar storm resonates officially with August 2 2010.
In July 2010, around the 26th, there is a resonance with December 26 2004, according to my theory.
Than, around August 26 or September 28, more precisely, of this year, there is a resonance with Katrina.

I expect a civil war in the United States to start around August 23 2010, with a possible attempt to Obama in the early days of September 2010 ( resonancing with Lincoln, April 15 1865 ).

November 14 2010 resonates with a period between 1875 and 1885.
AND with February and March 2006, according to my theory.

I thought it will be something involving Russia and Turkey that enter in conflict and also about the civil war in the Usa with the explosion of a huge fire in a city.

There is also indication of a Korean coup d' etat.

With my theory, it resonates with Capitol Hill Massacre, March 2006, Washington.

About January 17- 18 2011:

1885-1897 period
October- November 2006 with my theory

1894 Columbian exposition Chicago fire
China- Japan war
October 22 1895 Montparnasse train wreck, very horrible

2006:
Waste plant explosion North Carolina
North Korea first nuclear test claim
Saddam Hussein sentenced to death
Baghdad big attack

What about December 18 2010?

1892- 1880 period
AND July- August 2006

Great Fire 1892 St. Johns, Newfoundland and Labrador
We are near Krakatoa eruption

North Korea tests missiles near to July 4 2006

[edit on 9-3-2010 by Zagari]

[edit on 9-3-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I remembered this thread from last year, checked it out today and noticed the pearl jam lyrics about 2010 on fire... i was watchin 90210 with my gf one day and noticed an odd little scene...

About minute 29, you notice the crew putting up this sign that says "West Beverly Blaze" and the next line says "November 2010"

Although the episode aired in 1991, i wasnt very puzzled by this, because im familiar with the drop point in november i just put 2 and 2 together... not to mention Nov-EMBER...

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I'm working on it as we speak. I'm not saying all quakes are because of CMEs, but I am saying it's easy to see bigger shifts in quake activity at the same time the solar energy reaches Earth. Believe you me, says I, that as soon as I have completed a plot, this forum will be the first to see. Also why I said YET in my previous post.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Both peaks and troughs presently (considering we're experiencing history in such a compressed and accelerated way) tend to be unsettling in there own individual ways. The rate of change throughout human history was for the most part comfortably accepted by each generation, that is until the last century. Now in the last few years of the Timewave graph, we're strained to the very limits of human adaptability. It's now become so rapid, so jarring, that we're fighting to just hold on and make it to our destination, wherever - or whatever - that is. If we could step outside of our conscious perception of the flow of time and experience it as a visceral, palpable ride from point A to point B, I get he impression it would resemble something like Ellie Arroway's journey at the end of the movie 'Contact' where she travels from wormhole to wormhole and the ride gets faster with each transition (until she unstraps herself and floats freely away from the chaos).

Evasius, I think you bring up a very important discussion point with regards to the TWZ. I have bolded the two lines that I think are especially poignant.

You point to us being "strained to the limits of human adaptability...fighting to just hold on and make it to our destination".

I am inclined to think that indeed we are not strained to our limits. I suspect that we really have not limits (I suspect you would agree) and that what we are straining against in these final years of the timewave, are the expectations that we are perhaps unreasonably so attached to.

We expect to wake up each morning with everything more or less unchanged from the night before. We expect that we can control our experiences by constraining them within certain paradigms whether they be scientific or religious. We expect that our days will unfold each day not unlike the day before. What we fail to realize so often is that none of these things ever happen to us as we expect them to.

On September 10, 2001 I went to sleep expecting to wake to a material world that was basically unchanged from the day prior. Now of course, I see that the events of the following day changed everything. The world I lived in was very very different (if only realized in retrospect) on september 11 than it was on september 10. Furthermore, I have had faith in the capacity of our sciences (medical and otherwise) to protect us, I have had faith in the veracity of religious doctrine (well not so much "I" as others) to guide us and yet, everything keeps changing no matter how hard we try to keep it the same.

No matter how hard we try to constrain the universe, to force it to fit into our box, to fit within that which we are comfortable with, the universe finds it easy (and I think a little bit hilarious) to say to us: "Are you kidding? Really?"

The fact is no matter how hard we try to shape the world we live in, we cannot. It is well beyond even our collective capacity to understand, let alone to control.

The clip from "Contact" that you linked is such a very poignant clip for this very reason. In those first two minutes, we are presented with the very key to spiritual enlightenment--the key to living in this world. Ellie suffers horrific turbulence shaking her to her breaking point while strapped to that chair. Yet it is the simplest of actions that saves her from what would have ultimately been her demise. In allowing herself the peace of mind to simply notice the necklace floating in front of her, she is able to reflect upon and relieve herself of her attachments.

And so we see that the chaos that Arroway frees herself from is not the chaos of the universe, but rather the chaos that is created by trying with hopeless arrogance to control that which we do not understand. This is what religion and science for their own part have always tried to do.

And so here we are, looking at the timewave, some of us simply trying to make sense of the world; others of us trying to identify and prevent re-occurrences of past horrors; and yet others of us looking forward for glimpses of what our future holds--all of us working on hijacking the great riddle of our existence, all the while trying to bypass the great mystery and outflank the great enigma.

As the timewave continues to spiral in on itself. I imagine that we will continue to be perplexed in trying to understand. A previous poster suggested in jest that he or she might be insane. Indeed the civilization we live in is mostly insane by definition, and so long as we continue to attempt to find mastery over our universe we will continue to spiral into deeper and deeper insanity. Each time we will expect to achieve mastery and each time we will find ourselves hopelessly outmatched until we finally decide to stop trying to do that which is impossible. It is at this point that humanity will trancend our current paradigm and "ascend" into the next.

It is exciting to think that the next few years may bring with them a much greater understanding of our place in the universe than, for all our might and magic, we have ever, in our recorded history, even hoped to achieve.

thanks again for all your work on this thread, it has been a great inspiration to me. I am eager to see how your research develops. I am especially intrigued by the tighter and tighter spiralling, self referential resonances that your have been looking at in your most recent posts.

kind regards
Tamale

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Tamale_214]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

I appreciate your honesty and silver platter offering, but this is not quite what I'm referring to, although I'm sure the folks at Harvard have done a bang-up job. I've found plenty of studies that correlate different parts of the data and tip-toe around the idea that there is stronger link, not just some coincidences.

To clarify the 300% remark, it was an off-the-cuff percentage, I'll get you an actual number if your heart is set on it. It was meant to be representative of the increase overall when you look at the number and magnitude of quakes over time. I can understand your skepticism, but you sound like a rather intelligent person and if in fact there is a strong link that might not be fully understood, there is the potential to save countless lives should it be better understood sooner rather than later. If your focus was not on your ego trying to "one-up" me in a thread like this, a great deal of progress could be made here on several fronts.

Scientists, if you know any of them, look at things from a 5 foot view, not a 30,000 foot view. They rarely have a holistic view of their studies and tend to tunnel in on very specific areas. How many geologists and seismologists sit down and talk with astrophysicists or cosmologists to share notes and ideas? It's rare... and my point is that I'm taking a step back to look from 30,000 feet and seeing a different view of things. Others have done the same but it was not until the past few years that information has been freely available to those of us who graduated with degrees in one field, but ended up taking better paying jobs in another, and we're finding that we aren't THAT rusty to get back in the game once in a while.

In due time my friends... and thank you for that paper as I will be looking more into it. I don't want this thread to be derailed, so I will start a new thread soon and keep future comments more closely related to timewave and McKenna.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Trusting this software the future of humanity is like having the bill making machine. None of them is has foundations.

Has anybodyelse validated this program's backgrounds, theory, why is that it gives zero on that date?, who says tha?, based on what?.

I see some cool casualties, ahead of that, too much expeculation. Even I tried to figure my life out it... conclussion: every single day of the year has something big to offer to a single person, to a group, or to the whole planet whether is good or not.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by nicolaad30]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nicolaad30

It might help understanding to listen to a Terrence rant.That and actually consulting the I CHING,which is the origin of this thing.

What is the alternative anyway?Most people are using ancient texts to go by,like Bible of Koran and look at the mess we're in because of it.Chinese seem to be doing OK these days and they use I CHING.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
As I'm sure you're aware, an ATS member passed away on March 4, 2010. His name was Justin (AKA: jkrog08). We spoke a few times via each others threads and occasionally on Mutter. He was a great guy with a tremendous mind, and he will be missed.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef64e889cb71.jpg[/atsimg]

Before he passed, he asked me to have a look at his thread Project 'Blank Slate' which I have, and found it very interesting as it deals with a type of 'time technology' similar to what was discussed a few pages earlier in this thread. I think many of you would find it just as interesting.

If some of you are unaware of ATS's recent loss, here are 2 threads explaining everything:

ATS Member and Friend jkrog08

Justin...

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join