It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I have always found time wave zero an interesting subject. Clearly I have not delved as deeply into as many on ATS have, but I enjoy learning about it and looking for different takes on it. I know people have mentioned a possible Iranian revolution, but does anyone else think that a revolutionary starting point could be the collapse of the California economy?

California posses (possessed) an economy that is in the top ten in the world. It produces the majority of our television shows, movies, and music that all have a major influence on the general public. As California starts to cut off all state payments from well-fare to financial aid for students how long will it be until unrest begins? What will happen if California has to continue to cut back on fire and police budgets as those who need the most help are given less?

I am not saying that I believe revolution is upon us, I just wanted to throw a few thoughts out there.

(quick edit here)
The last time my wife and I went out of town for an extended period of time was ) October of 2008. We went to visit family in Las Vegas and saw the stock market collapse. We are heading to a wedding in Jamaica on June 22nd. So needless to say this June 23rd time frame peaks my interest.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by DonkeyRider]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Very good thread my old friend Evasius ...
Keep it up !

I want to add my 2 cents on the matter, of which no one is really sure about. First of all, TMZ is just a theory, so it may not be totally true and needs a thorough testing. Unfortunately we have very less time left (3 years !).

However the general concepts outlined by TMZ, like, speeding up of time and exponential 'change' are totally correct. Check the video "Did you know" on youtube and Ray Kurzweil's work. A singularity of some sorts has been predicted by rational logical sane people, so it must be taken seriously.

I find TMZ very interesting and I often play with the java version, just to see....

One can only guess what it represents though. It can be many things. One thing I came up with one day is that it shows the effect of growing number of people (consciousness units) on this planet. Population is rising at a high rate and I guess after 2012 it will reach a 'critical mass' of some sorts. This may change some things on spiritual level, I speculate.

TMZ is a plot of 'something' divided by population (the values are getting smaller with time) and difference with some other thing. When T=2012 and population reaches a special count the TMZ computes to exactly 0. Well thats what I guess, nothing concrete here.

Among other things I feel can happen, is that we may discover true nature of time. Something like a perfect theory of time, which will explain time away, literally.

We may build some tech based on this theory, which will enable time travel or presence at once in multiple times, which in turn will make time meaningless. This also means no deaths, no births and no causality, no physical laws. It may also mean no physical matter (its everywhere everytime remember) and no time.... of course.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DonkeyRider

You have a really good point there. I've often thought that the keys to revolution are not war and terror, but the biggest threats to our way of life. Our comfortable, spoiled, indulgent modern lives are the last thing we want to lose, and as soon as people start getting really hungry, there will be revolution, without a doubt. I have my own reasons for believing that the turning point won't be a nuclear war, or even a natural event, but will come from ourselves. If the timewave follows human society and history more closely than the rest of the systems around us, it stands to reason that the biggest fractures in our framework will carry the deepest trauma, and might be the starting point for something worldwide. If California goes from top ten wealth to effectively nothing....I would call that a fracture, wouldn't you? It will be very interesting to watch, and I wish the people of California much luck.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
great thread! There seems to be a lot of things going on around the world which is edging us closer and closer to our destiny whatever that is. Theres seems to be an Iranian revolution so i wonder if this coincides with the french revolution although i think something much bigger could happen.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
Very good thread my old friend Evasius ...
Keep it up !
We may build some tech based on this theory, which will enable time travel or presence at once in multiple times, which in turn will make time meaningless. This also means no deaths, no births and no causality, no physical laws. It may also mean no physical matter (its everywhere everytime remember) and no time.... of course.

Dream Tech perhaps? Dream Time, Conscious Time and the Singularity could all be a factor in this study. As you say, the probability of critical mass populationwise could occur at the endpoint of 12/21/12 when the sleep episodes mentioned in Alta Reports are also reaching critical mass. The sleep distortion or "difference" felt in sleep could position mankind for a revolution that reflects the timeline during the French Revolution.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
There are a number of threads floating around on the board that point to the time between June 21st through 23rd as big possible dates, including one I started. The correlation is all very interesting.

To sum them up, 3.5 years from Dec. 21st, 2012 is June 21st of 2009. 3.5 years is the suspected time for the first half of the Tribulation, as believed by some people.

Your repeating of the revolutionary time would make sense for some type of upheaval.

S & F

didnt some guy on another website say there was gonna be a nuclear attack on the 21st in NY and they just ran a "dry run"? i am trying to remember the site...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
hi there,

a fantastic thread that has me and many others very excited about following it!!

Man, you have put in a great amount of work here.

Thanks and S&F. Will be watching these graphs with huge interest.

G.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Maybe, I'm off historically but bear with me... as Evasius and others have posted here, what is now happening in Iran might be a sort of reenactment of the French Revolution. Assuming that is the case, if I remember correctly, the French Revolution ended when Napoleon Bonaparte became leader, and then, Emperor of France.
Now, I've read a bit about the timewave theory. As far as I can gather, events are said to repeat but not be quite the same. In any event, if Iran is the French Revolution Part Deux (although, I suppose there's been more than one French Revolution) will there be a Napoleon counterpart to come out of it?
Just some food for thought.

That being said, Evasius, you rock. Please, keep posting. I truly enjoy your blogs - both intellectually and for entertainment value.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
hmm, i really hope the june20th-ish event isn't something to do with the Korea's.

i don't see that working out for anyone.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I was flipping through the news of the day and came across this story that made me think of the timewave and it's events that would mirror the New Madrid earthquake in 1811.

www.siliconvalley.com...

They say that the impact will occur on October 8th of this year if everything goes as planned with the launch tomorrow.

It's not an exact match up as the graph shows October 26th as being the "dip" seen in the line, but it's still close enough that I thought it was worth bringing up. And if we launched at a slightly later date, then this event could line up extremely close to the 26th "target" date.

Just thought I'd share this, I'm curious if anyone else thinks the timing is interesting.

Maybe not an earthquake here, but it will be a big event with alot of people watching that will create a nice sized BOOM!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
great thread (again lol)

hey guys, if god wants to kick over our anthill, who are we to say it is unfair or not right?

i am not saying that will happen or anything, because i have not experienced the future yet

excellent discussion tho

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I titled this discussion "Countdown to Transition" because I want to make it clear, this is not a another 'Doomsday thread.' Although some folks think the Timewave is tracking our progress towards ultimate oblivion, I believe the 'zero date' marks a major transition point in human history, evolution, and technological progress. It will mark the pinnacle of one era and the beginning of another - a transition from animalistic Man to something else.

I think this is a great topic. I believe that the 'zero' point is when we can make an evolutionary jump and start living as 4D beings outside of time. Since time is only relevant to 3D and the true reality is NOW. I believe we will have a perception/reality change where we all may come to realize this. Thus creating a new beginning.

What correlations in history do you have for the large spikes in amplitude for 2010, 2011, and 2012?

I have been reading some opinion pieces that suggest 2010 may be a wild ride as well.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
so when is the next "spike" going to take place?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This timewave zero is interesting theory but it is only theory. There is always big events in earth scale and you can always find events in past and you can say this chart is 100% right.

We can see what past times was, choices we make is a future.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

WOW !!

2nd line ...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hello, just like to say that today I have joint ATS but I was reading some threads since quite a time. I first heard about Timewave Zero somewhere else and came here by searching additional info on the net. I also checked the post regarding AF447 and the first aviation fatalities.

So, ok - here I am and I will follow this post closely. Please let's stay in this post together until the end of the Timewave.

What I still find very confusing is "how the Wave was made out of the I-Ching" and how it repeats and get's more and more compressed over time. Anyway, all ancient cultures had their way to "point to a special event". Nostradamus, Bible, Tora uses words; Mayan used calendar; Egyptians built pyramids, but from the old Chinease doesn't come much info, besides the Timewave (or am I wrong?).

If you first look on to the Charts you might think it's from Wall Street, but then you remember (perhaps?) personal astrological charts with your emotional lines giving you ups and downs constantly. Every single living creature has its ups and downs. Humans know it and by observing your dog or cat, you realize that some time they also have their "bad days". I believe that plants and other living elements share those same feelings somehow and it is like a cycle. It all comes back within the same time period. Some need days, others weeks, month or Ages.

I consider our planet as a living element. It's spinning, turning, shifting and has its own life time. From its first day to its very last. We call it time. We also know that some day will be the last day. That is for sure. Maybe Timewave is the "astrological chart" of our planet. Its emotional ups and downs. I put much emphazise in "astrological" because I believe the "key to all" lies in the stars. Present and future. They are travelling on a much larger scale, but still, they repeat in a certain pattern.

Keep on posting. We will break this code sooner or later.

***WHITE WIDOW***

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Don't forget Cipher/Judas(Timewave Zero) betrayed Neo/Jesus and brought him to the hands of the agents/TPTB.

Ultimately the whole timewave/prophecy leads Neo to the Source, where he then learns from the architect/illuminati that the whole point of the prophecy/timewave was to betray them to bring that singular outcome.

The symbols of our past(Religion) / present(Money/Logos/TV/Etc..) all reveal a paper trail of evidence leading us to the conclusion that our story has been laid down for us; betraying us to that singular outcome.

The Wachowski's spin on this spiraling story was that we ultimately have choice. Mckenna chose to live out his last days on the side of a volcano fearing that the world would become insane in the compressed madness of our timewave.

Google the story of how Mckenna came to the idea of mixing the I-Ching with his novelty theory. Just cover your eyes at the scary parts.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
These are among my favorite threads on ATS lately. Great stuff OP
!

Can anyone recommend a good TWZ calculator? I tried the timewave2012 one and for some reason I keep getting error messages when I try to register.

I've been wanting to experiment with other end dates to see if peak consistencies still exist on the extended TL. I think that would be a good control experiment to accompany this thread.

Please advise if anyone has suggestions! Thx

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I am a little confused. Is it the high points or the low points that indicate important events? What are some coming dates to watch?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Ok, by just taking evasius's time durations and looking up the past and the present/future i may have a cool correlation and if it is the case that events can turn out in any way it could be a golden opportunity for the plebs

1932/1933 President Jackson abolished the central banks (it blew back into his face on a certain moment but hey, nobody is perfect)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4330e2cb86bf.jpg[/atsimg]

end of februari 2010 this one will come to pass again. Well there are about 8 months to get to that point, let's make it count
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b8374fdee17.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join