It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
In a while there will be resonance with chernobyl reactor 4, on July 22 2012. I think we are going to see something big coming from fukushima.

One resonance is enough, it means there were predispositions for it to happen. That's it. That is al you need to know.
edit on 3-7-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
**ATTENTION**

IF you aren't going to discuss the topic, then please do not post at all.

No discussion of fellow members, their past posts, or life events will be tolerated. Neither will off-topic posts regarding anything else but the TOPIC will be allowed.

You've all been warned.

~Tenth
ATS Mod

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The timewave itself is a mathematical formula created from McKenna’s interpretation and analysis of numerical patterns in the I Ching, an oracular tool based on Chinese philosophy and associated with magic. McKenna used I Ching to show that the events of any given time are recursively related to the events of other times Things change at an increasing speed and reach a point where change is all that exist and when will this occur?

What do you think?

Of course, on the 21st of December 2012. However, apparently McKenna’s followers claim that since he and his brother came up with the 2012 date from another source than the Maya calendar this supposedly support the idea that the world ends or is transformed on this date, since having proof from more than one source is better.

The I-Ching had nothing to do with the end of the world until a man by the name of Terence McKenna came along and made a pattern out of every possible result. After applying this pattern to a line graph accompanied by a timeline of recorded history, he discovered that the high and low points of the graph coincided with several significant events.

The reality is McKenna utilized a pattern of his own invention to create a timeline of his own invention, and then predicted world events that had already happened.

After all, there’s enough bad sh%$ in human history that you could probably correlate several large scale catastrophes right alongside the peaks and valleys of a line graph showing Disney’s stock price over the last decade.

He couldn’t even decide what the end of his timeline signified, claiming everything from the apocalypse to alien invasion to time travel. Honestly, what kind of half-a$$ed prophet was this guy?

Maybe the next Batman movie comes out in 2012 and it’s a huge disappointment, and the I-Ching just takes it way harder than everybody else.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalMonocular

Timewave zero is not about the end of the world. It is about the Great Attractor, an event that occurs in the future and whose consequences reverberate both into the far future and in the far past.
Terence Mckenna was not alone in developing timewave zero. It is a process that was occurring much before Terence Mckenna's birth already.
He was helped by mathematics scientists such as Sheliak. Timewave ran through many processes to acquire precision.
The goal of this topic is to prove that there are connections between past and present events.
Evasius introduced to us timewave using this process, analyzing events and finding out resonances.
People that say this process is not necessary and will lead to nothing simply lack information about the graph.

I will not allow myself to be involved into another argument/discussion with you.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Timewave zero, which is part of Novelty theory, is a pseudo-scientific numerological formula that purports to calculate the ebb and flow of "novelty", defined as increase in the universe's interconnectedness, or organized complexity, over time. According to McKenna the universe has a teleological attractor at the end of time that increases interconnectedness, eventually reaching a singularity of infinite complexity on December 21, 2012, at which point anything and everything imaginable will occur instantaneously.

This idea has failed to gain any scientific credibility or recognition.

Btw, McKenna practically stole TWZ and certainly did the term "novelty" from Alfred North Whitehead. However, beware.

Over 95% of the TWZ software is bogus and unusable, the wrong versions were distributed originally.

Analysts concurred that the immediate challenge for Novelty Theory enthusiasts would be the smooth and rapid dissemination of the new version of the Timewave and the replacement of key files in the widely distributed Timewave Zero software so that it will generate the new corrected values. Owners of Timewave Zero software should contact BlueWater Publishing to obtain info on software upgrades.

95% did not.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Is there a site left up with this timewave zero software, I had it and lost it, now all the sites that had it are down. Thanks guys...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Eternium

The only one available is the one of fractal-timewave.com. I cannot post the link for some reason.
edit on 3-7-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

thanks, I've looked all over there, sounds like you have to pay for it?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

The website has a free graph that makes you see it from 1995 to 2012, sadly it is only kelley and watkins graphs and there are no resonances, but it may be useful because you can see months and years with indications about novelty times.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Yes, I need the resonance, I noticed something a few days ago but had to reformat. Thanks for your help though.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

You can make us aware of what you noticed if you think it would be a good update for this thread.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Nothing worldly related, but more personal, my birth date's resonance happens in a month or so, exactly 9000 days from my birth date. I'm not trying to be a number tard because I know the more one looks the more design he will find. Just thought it was interesting because a lot of interesting inner things have taken place lately...
edit on 3-7-2012 by Eternium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

My birthdate's resonance comes in August. On my mother's birthdate resonance we risked to have a fire in the house and she was the first to be aware of it and she interrupted it.
On my father's birthdate resonance he had a back condition that sent him to bed for days, but he recovered.

I think when the birthdate resonance comes , we are going to repeat major events in our life...I know many people think timewave doesn't work personally but novelty points influence our personal life and resonances can be found out in our personal events.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

You're on to something then. I thought, hmm, I was born then, I wonder what even will mirror than. And the timing seems to be significant too.

Anything taking place is part of me as much as my body and stars are, so whether it looks "good" or "bad", it really doesn't matter, life is still just a ride.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eternium
Is there a site left up with this timewave zero software, I had it and lost it, now all the sites that had it are down. Thanks guys...

Make sure you get the website with the corrected algorithm and the latest software.

No one knows which version or website has that, if it does at all, otherwise your time will be "wavested".

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalMonocular

Originally posted by Eternium

Make sure you get the website with the corrected algorithm and the latest software.

No one knows which version or website has that, if it does at all, otherwise your time will be "wavested".

The versions of the software that have the right mathematics have to be bought from Peter Meyer.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
We are crossing a second peak of habit on July 8th that will lead to major novelty on JULY 11, the next big date...
That date is the most novel date in July.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
We are crossing a second peak of habit on July 8th that will lead to major novelty on JULY 11, the next big date...
That date is the most novel date in July.

Zaggie which version of TWZ software are you using?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
Timewave zero is not about the end of the world. It is about the Great Attractor, an event that occurs in the future and whose consequences reverberate both into the far future and in the far past.

Am sure you'll know of this, but just incase you've not seen it yet and for others too, it's related to the idea of the Noosphere : Omega Point

Two of the attributes of the Omega Point from the second link :

Transcendent :

The Omega Point cannot be the result of the universe's final complex stage of itself on consciousness. Instead, the Omega Point must exist even before the universe's evolution, because the Omega Point is responsible for the rise of the universe towards more complexity, consciousness and personality. Which essentially means that the Omega Point is outside the framework in which the universe rises, because it is by the attraction of the Omega Point that the universe evolves towards Him.

Irreversible :

That is attainable and imperative; it must happen and cannot be undone.

edit on 8-7-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

More novel than the Higgs Boson day? Also, what did that day link with in the past?

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join