It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalMonocular

And what happened?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

There's a difference between 'bad' and 'so earth shatteringly horrible it makes the angels scream in terror as they violently rip their heads off, their blood spraying into the faces of a thousand sweet innocent horrified children, who will forever have the terrible images burned into their tiny little minds'.

Zagari was the latter.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hey Zagari, i'm just wondering if you could find a resonance between World's first GM babies born and other genetically modified novelties? Could be quite interesting...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

First test-tube baby born, 1978, July, resonance, June 7 2012 may be an option.
We are resonancing with 1982 now. Gmos experiments begun in late 1980s.
First genetically modified plant was produced in 1983.

edit on 29-6-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

The whole timewave research is based on analyzing past events, since history repeats itself. If i started to write what I suppose will be the next events of these next months, people would post that knowing the future is impossible.
I'm trying to find a way to satisfie certain people and to make sure that people understand connections between past events and future events.
Believe me, it is better to wait for the events and than finding out the connections.
If you want to know the future, open a history book and read from 1982 and start imagine...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Here we have another pseudoskeptic, all pompous and confident that comes here and thinks he made us feel stupid.
Well, there's news for you. I will continue my research and posting here , whatever you say. I will never surrender, and of course, not because of your words.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
6mo till we all get to laugh about this nonsense

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Well your signature suggests there is a scientific basis for remote viewing.

Not saying remote viewing is true or not, I believe it is possible although the research is still controversial, and same goes for me to twz. I believe in the theory, although I know it is controversial. I believe Mckenna was a very wise person and he came up with something that the vast majority either cannot understand or don't believe it is possible.

Believe in whatever you want to believe, but don't force anyone with your belief systems. I don't know who gave you the right to call someone's work nothing, but I don't see you trying to contribute to science and the understanding of time more than Mckenna so please.

edit on 1-7-2012 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Oh I am very familiar with these so much so that they are proof of my point, "Zagari". Let's take a quick examination, shall we?

From John Sheliak which links you provided...

"Computer Software program written by Meyer and others, based on a mathematical relationship exhibited by the I-Ching

Note that I-Ching has never been mathematically vetted which leads to his comment "the question is are we clever and conscious enough to decipher and express I-Ching correctly and appropriately."

So, we now have a second issue. If I-Ching is mathematically vetted (and it is not), then does TWZ properly represent it? Sheliak didn't know but you," Zagari" an anonymous poster who has no ascertainable backgound, does?

Sheliak PDF

Well, it gets worse "Zagari", let's cut to the chase using your own links to condemn the TWZ veracity. From Results and Conclusions and Concluding Remarks by John Sheliak.

"The results reported here make no final claims as to the validity of the TimeWave as it is expressed by Novelty Theory, nor does it claim that the current TimeWave is the best description of the Novelty process...and more work needs to be done to examine the specific reflections or projections that the TimeWave may be revealing"

www.levity.com...

Followed by:

"I would also like to express my thanks and appreciation to Mathew Watkins for his work in exposing the mathematical inconsistencies, vagaries, and procedural errors of the standard TimeWave data set development, and challenging a theory that may have become far too sedentary and inbred for its own good. Whatever the final outcome of this endeavor of Novelty Theory, he has set the enterprise on its proper course of open and critical inquiry.

"Zagari", you really do need to read the links you submit instead of blindly, hurriedly providing them for your own self-demolition.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Posted this on another thread and thought I'd bring it over here since it is in the news:

New Mayan calendar artifacts discovered

In what is considered to be one of the most significant hieroglyphic discoveries in decades, archaeologists in Guatemala, announced the uncovering of panels reportedly showing the second-known reference to the Mayan 2012 "end date."

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Here is a more in depth article:
news.discovery.com...
edit on 7/1/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Posted this on another thread and thought I'd bring it over here since it is in the news:

New Mayan calendar artifacts discovered

In what is considered to be one of the most significant hieroglyphic discoveries in decades, archaeologists in Guatemala, announced the uncovering of panels reportedly showing the second-known reference to the Mayan 2012 "end date."

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

You are aware that McKenna himself made no, zero, nada connection between his TWZ "forecast"
of Dec 21 2012 and the Mayan's?

edit on 1-7-2012 by AlchemicalMonocular because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Current Japanese protests against nuclear and against reactivation of reactors in Oi...
and June 12 1982, a rally against nuclear weapons draws 750.000 to New York City...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
Current Japanese protests against nuclear and against reactivation of reactors in Oi...
and June 12 1982, a rally against nuclear weapons draws 750.000 to New York City...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No novelty recorded by TWZ for those dates.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

No. Learn something new everyday.
edit on 7/1/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join