It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowland8

On July 4 we were connected with 1983...Found out anything?
I can assure you the most novel day in July as timewave says, its July 11.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PeaNice

Both Sheliak and Watkins. Watkins is the revised version of Kelley and Sheliak is the ultimate version, much more accurate.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by PeaNice

Both Sheliak and Watkins. Watkins is the revised version of Kelley and Sheliak is the ultimate version, much more accurate.

????

The version number is what I meant.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

reply to post by PeaNice

Have you got a link for Sheliak's version please?

Also : how are you linking current dates with the past please? Like, 1983 was mentioned back there, what are you using to link current dates with 1983?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

*starred*
I asked on another TWZ thread twice but no one ever answered me, last I checked.
I specifically asked if there was a website I could go to for a list of resonating dates.
edit on 10-7-2012 by 08051962 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

There aren't any, but you will find many of them in here and on other threads.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

reply to post by 08051962

There aren't any, but you will find many of them in here and on other threads.

You're going to make us search 200+ pages? Any chance you can find a post or two that has the dates please? I'm also wondering if the Sheliek version is online... Sorry if this is annoying, I'll start spending more time researching it. Got to admit that I really haven't noticed it working yet though.

As for resonance though, I'm hoping to learn how it's actually calculated and why it's like that.

Zagari, have you really noticed things working this year then? Or has most of the stufff you thought would be the case not happened? Or is it that you think it's going to be quiet until we start edging a decent bit closer to dec 21st, where the effects (if anything big happens.) will start rippling back through time enough for us to notice them clearly?

edit : found this so far - www.fractal-timewave.com...

I guess Zagari is using his own program where he puts in a date and it calculates a list of resonance dates, but I can't find one to download yet.
edit on 10-7-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Finally got the program running, a bit of messing around though....

I'm on vista, so I had to :

find a torrent for the small file seeing as most links are down,
download dosbox because it wouldn't run in vista,
create a mount directory for dosbox, then run the file.

So if anyone actually does this and you don't know how to use dosbox, etc :

1) type in 2012 Timewave zero Fractal Time Software at the pirate bay or something, the torrent is only the free program anyway so there's nothing dodgy about downloading it.
2) download it, then type in dosbox in your search engine and get that.
3) open your timewave folder and unzip fractal time.zip to get frt.exe
4) then put the folder right at the start of c: to make things easier.
5) ok, now open dosbox and type this in (wtf? you can't add backslash to the forum posts? ok making an image) :

edit on 10-7-2012 by robhines because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 08051962
reply to post by robhines

*starred*
I asked on another TWZ thread twice but no one ever answered me, last I checked.
I specifically asked if there was a website I could go to for a list of resonating dates.
edit on 10-7-2012 by 08051962 because: (no reason given)

Sure but it has the bad version of the software so what's the use?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PeaNice

What does that even mean?? "it has the bad version of the program"... what is "it"? And which version do you speak of?

Is this your way of saying: Timewave Zero isn't real and I don't believe in it?
(which is not what I was asking for..ie. personal opinion of real or fake. I just wanted a list of resonances)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 08051962
reply to post by PeaNice

What does that even mean?? "it has the bad version of the program"... what is "it"? And which version do you speak of?

Is this your way of saying: Timewave Zero isn't real and I don't believe in it?
(which is not what I was asking for..ie. personal opinion of real or fake. I just wanted a list of resonances)

I am saying what dozens of others have said thruout the 200+ pages of this thread. That McKenna's original mathematics were proven - by his own freinds and his McKenna's own admission - to be faulty crap.

Read.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
So no one wants to put the file up somewhere we can download it?

ETA
Well I got the torrent to work, through dosbox like another user here suggested. It'll work, harder to use than the other timewave software I had, but it'll work.
edit on 11-7-2012 by Eternium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eternium

Uh, like NO.

The only version that works properly is copyrighted and has to be bought. So go buy it.

Sheesh!

edit on 11-7-2012 by PeaNice because: Removed "thief, jerk and other derogatories

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PeaNice

my bad bro...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
What happened today? July 11 was supposed to be the most novel day of July. I haven't dug through the news to see if anything substantial happened. Also, was does this date resonate with?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
What happened today? July 11 was supposed to be the most novel day of July. I haven't dug through the news to see if anything substantial happened.

That's the fun part. You get to comb through the entire planet's happenings on July 11th and pick pout one that you think is novel. Not me, not that guy next to you, you think is novel.

Voila! Timewave zero works! lol

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeaNice

Originally posted by MJZoo
What happened today? July 11 was supposed to be the most novel day of July. I haven't dug through the news to see if anything substantial happened.

That's the fun part. You get to comb through the entire planet's happenings on July 11th and pick pout one that you think is novel. Not me, not that guy next to you, you think is novel.

Two questions:

1) There is no definition of novel?
2) What about the International dateline.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeaNice

Originally posted by PulsusHilarisCaro

Two questions:

1) There is no definition of novel?
2) What about the International dateline.

1) Why need a definition, it's what you think is novel. Yes, I know there must be a zillion concepts of novel but, hey, pick one!

2) Er..........I dunno.

Quit nitpicking McKenna!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eternium

ETA
Well I got the torrent to work, through dosbox like another user here suggested. It'll work, harder to use than the other timewave software I had, but it'll work.
edit on 11-7-2012 by Eternium because: (no reason given)

Good. Don't go wasting money on it lol.

They probably charge an absurd amount for it anyways.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
www.rt.com...

Latest record rains resonate with the ones in 1983: Heavy massive rain and mudslides at western Shimane prefecture, Japan, kill 117. JULY 23 1983
Resonance is late of 5 days.

new topics

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join