It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
So, from June 2 to June 17 we have a big period of novelty, we have:

- Economic trouble for Spain becoming serious
- Incoming elections in Greece will decide fate of the country
- 10 days late on the graph, scheduled for June 4 was another " greatest achievement of modern science and humanity " and we got that : voyager 1 leaves solar system, another greatest achievement on record, breaking it.
- Russia sending troops in Syria
- Indiana radiations

edit on 15-6-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
So, from June 2 to June 17 we have a big period of novelty, we have:

- Economic trouble for Spain becoming serious
- Incoming elections in Greece will decide fate of the country
- 10 days late on the graph, scheduled for June 4 was another " greatest achievement of modern science and humanity " and we got that : voyager 1 leaves solar system, another greatest achievement on record, breaking it.
- Russia sending troops in Syria
- Indiana radiations

Russia and Syria situation is parallel ro 1979 Russia and Afghanistan invasion.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I predicted death of a history icon mentioning the date June 17 ( I thought it would have happened some day before ) and now Rodney King is dead...Sterologist...What do you say?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I have been away from this thread for ages.

Rodney King is a well known name. He changed the way LA police do their work. He was a catalyst for people filming the police just as the police film their own actions. Even neighborhood watch groups flush dealers out of their areas by bringing out video cameras. People know the power of videos.

I think many people might think that that moment in time when he was beaten more than when he was again in trouble with the law.

If you are asking for a match on a famous person dieing I'll give a thumbs up on Rodney King. He certainly deserved that more than a Kardashian.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Stereologist, do you consider him some kind of a history icon/symbol?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Actually I do. He has that mix of troubles that makes him an iconic figure. He was trouble. He was arrested a number of times for drugs and other problems. He became famous for being beaten during a traffic stop. He was filmed. His name is connected to videos of police actions. He has been mentioned countless times during other videotapings where police misconduct has been alleged. Al Sharpton, mentions him. I suspect other will mention him.

I would suggest that my opinion seems to coincide with Sharpton. I suspect others will as well. We'll see.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I hope you noticed that on June 15th ( as I just found out ) there was a connection with Russia sending troops in Afghanistan in 1979 and on same day Russia sent troops in Syria.
And that an object made by a human escaped solar system or kinda like this during a significant period of novelty increase ( June 2 to June 17, culmination ).

I wonder if the death of Rodney King is some sort of a resonance of the death of Steve Biko in 1977 ( connection with June 3 2012 ), I do feel there is a connection between them.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DanielTheAngel71

Very interesting, seems to connect a lot of dots.

On another note, i'm quite sure that the lack of interest in twz and 2012 is because of the illusion is extremely powerful these days, all that people care about is "bread and circuses", things that actually requires some thinking and a different perspective to life is being ignored and pushed aside as BS. VERY interesting to see where it'll go, but indeed it shows us that we ARE in the end times.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
No interest about Timewave Zero.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 37human

Excellent contribution!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
We have a hit on same day. We are currently connected to June 1981, when Alfredo Rampi, a kid fell in a well and the story was followed by tv for 3 days, It ended badly. He died.
Now, we have another similar story, the one of Mahi, the indian girl who died after falling in a well and story was on tv for days.

Also, a 17 year old boy just fell in a well today in Bengala.
edit on 24-6-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

yes but this is very minor,,,,, kids fall in a well probably every other day.......

this is like saying today there was a news report about a murder and a robbery,,,

and on this same day in 1968 there was a news report with a murder and a robbery,,,, also both news reporters had a mustache,, see all the coincidences!!!

I enjoy your contributions and analysis and work and thoughts, and i am interested in terrence mckenna and TWZ,,, but I dont like the idea at grasping at straws to make ones conclusive belief fit around reality,,,,,

do you really think those well stories are novel events in the history of mankind?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

These aren't major events, but I think he's just trying to give examples of how Timewave Zero shows that history repeats itself.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I recently came across a rather interesting page in which the I Ching was heavily influential.

From the perspective of the I Ching, it is crucial not to attempt to prestructure the future. Prestructuring the future is when we build an image of the future in our minds and then presume that the future will comply with the image. For example, we build a fantasy in our mind of a romantic future with a person we find attractive. The prestructured fantasy attempts to control the lifecycle of the relationship, which is a third entity not fully controlled by either party. When we prestructure the future we become clumsy, rigid and diminished in our ability to flow with the spontaneous and unexpected. I Ching scholar Carol Anthony uses tennis to illustrate this principle. If we expect the ball to come across the net in a certain way, we may not be prepared for how it actually comes across. But if we wait on our side of the net with an unstructured attitude, we are ready for anything. There is nothing wrong with planning and scheduling if you are aware of these as strategic and tactical exercises done in present time with the full awareness that unexpected events may come up which will force you to change the plan or schedule.

-As written by Jonathan Zap of the Zap Oracle. I recommend it for gauging for influences.

Yes ,the novelty wave resonates the events of the inner and outer consciousness levels.
Through hysteresis you may be able to pinpoint certain events ,but you can't say definitely
how things will go. There are 64 hexagramatical influences which are in play in the I Ching.

Knowing the right influences you'll be able to more accurately pinpoint how things may turn out
similarly to how a game of chess is played. A chessboard has 64 squares ,32 of which are black
and 32 of which are white. The hexagrams also exist in such pairs of 32 black and 32 white.

Making accurate pinpoints with this is like driving a car through a thick fog in the night.
You have to consider all the little details which play into it and you have to use the proper
instrument settings ,like the fog lights on your car. Otherwise you're not utilizing it right.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

How about you tell me what is going to happen, rather than looking back and saying see it fits. We all have 20/20 vision. Give actual detail so we cant scan headlines to find something that matches, something concrete that leaves no room for error.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I try to predict events according to my usual method, some people complain or disagree. ( Everyone is free to disagree ). I analyze events already happened to find links with the past and still people complain or disagree.

Can we be able to agree on something? Can we accept one of the methods and follow that path? I used to predict potential events looking at future resonances, people were complaining and I decided it was better to do that by myself at home, analyzing all my results...

I analyzed 113 events so far, at home, and I found out that the graph is precise on same day as forecasted ( the events happen on day graph predicted ) 35 times so far, on 113 results.
I found out 46 different outcomes, different levels of precision of the graph. 35 times was perfect precision, for all the others the graph is late or the event happens before it is supposed to happen.

If you want to see some proof, there are two methods:

1. Look at the WHOLE thread, you will find out many proofs
2. Find them out by yourself and contribute the thread.

P.S. Mystic Technician, I think, to use a metaphor, that the " surroundings " were foggy once in the past, say 2009, when we were all trying to guess and gain info about the graph. With the passing of time, we are more and more at the end of the foggy period into a period of clearance.
I think we are more conscious about time, history...
Look at the progress we are doing in this thread.

edit on 27-6-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

reply to post by Zagari

How about you tell me what is going to happen, Zagari, rather than looking back and saying see it fits. We all have 20/20 vision. Give actual detail so we cant scan headlines to find something that matches, something concrete that leaves no room for error.

Good luck with that.

"Zagari" has gone that route once before to his immense chagrin.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
I analyze events already happened to find links with the past and still people complain or disagree.

This is the problem, search long and hard enough and you will find what you want, regardless of whether there is any actual connection. The only way this can be taken seriously is if you can tell me what WILL happen tomorrow, not you found a great uncle of person x had twins on this day and a great aunt of person y had twins 30 years ago and claim AHA my system works.

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join