It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

This seems a contradiction of your beliefs...
When you have premonitory dreams, the definition of random becomes dissoluted...
Random is chaos and chaos is weird and weirdness is thought as insane, but even insane people follow predictable patterns of behavior.
There's no random even in insanity...
If everything was random we wouldn't be able to distinguish who is sane and who isn't.

Another example, we never happen to talk in the opposite way, like to say apple, elppa, just by random event/ occurrence.

You should understand that random excludes every kind of order, therefore is not found in nature.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

This seems a contradiction of your beliefs...
When you have premonitory dreams, the definition of random becomes dissoluted...
Random is chaos and chaos is weird and weirdness is thought as insane, but even insane people follow predictable patterns of behavior.
There's no random even in insanity...
If everything was random we wouldn't be able to distinguish who is sane and who isn't.

Another example, we never happen to talk in the opposite way, like to say apple, elppa, just by random event/ occurrence.

You should understand that random excludes every kind of order, therefore is not found in nature.

I can't say I know for sure what is happening, the future seems subject to randomized change depending on the choices thare are predestined to be. I dont see it as a contradiction if both topics hold some manner of credence to a theology that is beyond the understanding of human intelligence.

As I gaze into the storm of creation I cannot make sense of what I see.

But the obvious fact is too much of what I experience seems well planned and thought out by a higher intelligence then my own.

So much synchronicity. So much!

Blessings,

-G

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Zagari, if you honestly believe you can see the future. You should get help. You may be schizophrenic. No one can see the future. No one can make someone up in their heads and make them become real. You obviously saw that person before, and decided to think about them, then saw them again. No offense, but if I was a doctor, I'd be prescibing you some meds. Maybe you should get out of the house more often.

I believe life is random. We have choices, each and every day. Our actions depends on those choices. Every choice has a consequence, good or bad. If life is not random, Then that means, there is no point in living. Because there's no surprises. No matter what choices we make, we'll still die in that car crash tomorrow. But no, we are in control of our own lives. We make our own fate. Because what would be the point in living if we don't have free will? Sure certain aspects of our lives are not random, obviously we will have the same eating habits, and grow old like everyone else, and most likely have kids, get married, and all that jazz. But that doesn't mean it has to happen like that. Take me for example, I'm a 26 year old virgin. By choice. Now I have the option to change that choice at any time I want. My fate is not destined to be a virgin forever, but I choose to be. I will probably keep that choice for my entire life, but the option is there to change, therefore life is random. One day I might meet someone worth changing it for. One day I might decide to start trying to meet someone and change it. So explain to me how my life is meant to happen this way? You have a choice to reply to this post. By doing so, you'll have to spend several minutes of your life, that could be spent on something else. Is that not random? Take a music playlist for example. The songs are on the list, but no one knows which one will play next. All we know is a song will be played. It's random.

And don't feed me that premonition crap, because if you could really do that, you'd be in a science lab being experimented on. You should really go see a doctor about it.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Well, yeah, you are correct. However, what drives this randomness? I mean, sure, you live in a way you find best fitting, but since you dont remember anything when you are born how do you know which way is the best? The answer is, every way is the best way. Whatever you did/do/will be doing will be the right thing for you, because you have done it. I believe life only apears random to us, because we can't understand it very well. Take the roll of a dice for example. It appears random, however, if you knew the physics of the dice throw it wouldn't be random at all.
Basically, what i'm trying to say is that there is something driving the apparent randomness of quantum mechanics.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Great persistence and determination,
keep it comin Zagari....

I know you're onto something here.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGiantPeach

No, I have enough. I leave right now. I log off forever from this website.
I hope Evasius comes back because right now I will leave this research.
Without him, this thread will die.
Nice change for all of you.

Xshadowfax, go # yourself. My psychologist says I'm smarter than many others and I shouldn't listen to all the skeptical ones.
I have a IQ of 120.
You are ruining this thread right now.
This thread can go in the " forgotten area ".
I don't care anymore.

I work alone, like always. I will never share anything else.
I'M NOT COMING BACK, WHATEVER YOU SAY.

I organized a group of research with my friends on facebook. I will move all of my work right there.
I have enough of sharing and being called like that.
I hope your first premonitory dreams scares you so much you suicide yourself.

Goodbye
edit on 29-12-2010 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Go freaking # yourself. I'm leaving BECAUSE OF YOU.
Are you happy right now? You will be so proud of yourself now.
My psychologist says I'm smarter than many other people.
And you didn't experienced what I did experienced, so go back reading your freaking skeptical science book...

I was challenged from Phage and we won the challenge. But there is only one thing that makes me go this way rude: being called like that.
It never happened before, anyway.
I discovered it right now.

I simply have enough.
I'm young, very young but I know about Timewave Zero exactly like Evasius.
I had a whole summer of 2009 to focus on this research.
Now its time I work by myself. In a place I can delete all the posts of people like you.

Great #ting role you have in all of this thread. You want to ruin this thread. Go on, do it.
That's 127 pages of extremely optimal info before this hellish page.

There is something for you....I have read something about the story of " The Thinker ". The most intelligent man, but skeptical, that because he's thinking. keeps looking to the ground.
He' s observing geometrical lines on the ground, I guess.
Never noticing the marveillous events in the sky and nature around him.

For freaking #'s sake, look at October 7 2008, June 25 2009, October 25 2009, February 27 2010, April 20 2010 identical to Ixtoc 1979, April 10 2010, and tell me the Timewave got it wrong!!!!

You had made me extremely angry and now I feel incredibly stupid because I listened to someone on the other part of the world that calls me like that without ever having seen me!!!!

Go # yourself , for real please! I live in Europe, I have access to universities, I costantly read books, I know more about reality that all of my high school classmates...

The thing that makes me go so angry is that someone on the other part of the world can make me so angry.

I was never interested in dreams and future at all before my first special dream. I made a huge research and I took a dream diary.
This is the way to check out if dreams come true.
They did, and you CAN NOT SAY ANYTHING because you WERE NOT WITH ME AT THAT TIME.
YOU KNOW NOTHING.

In my early life I was a skeptical and scientific kind of dude. Its only since a few years that I got into astrology, premonitory dreams, timewave zero and synchronicities.
BEFORE to believe ANYTHING, I do MY RESEARCH and I CHECK OUT THE RESULTS.

WHO THE # ARE YOU TO TELL ME THESE THINGS?
DID YOU DO A RESEARCH ABOUT DREAMS? DID YOU TRIED THAT RESEARCH ON YOURSELF?

I went to a facebook group in Italy about premonitory dreams. THOUSANDS PEOPLE HAVE THEM.
ARE THEY ALL CRAZY?
I GUESS --- NOT ---.
I want to say this this way because maybe it will enter your head once for all and once for all for all the skeptics.

YOU KNOW NOTHING.

You cannot enter my dreams and watch my entire life!!! You know nothing about what I saw!!!
Its like you are telling to someone on Mars that he is crazy because he experienced something you cannot even imagine!!!
Shut up! Go bring your closed mind somewhere else!!!!

YOU DON'T KNOW A THING!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Zagari,

I would recommend anger management if a personal opinion of another human being could make you so angry.

You do not need to make 5 references to how smart you are or 10+ references to 'not smart' someone else is. This is the arena of theory and gentleman style debate. We keep our cool, share our research and try to broaden the scope of each others reality tunnel.

This thread is not damaged, the mods will remove anything that would truly harm this thread. The incidents between arguing parties are just a tiny stain in the great work that is this thread.

I'd like to read about your engagement with Phage, where is the source?

Science will never explain Timewave Zero, Premonition, or anything else in the fabric of the paranormal. You cannot photograph it, you cant put it in a test tube or on a microscope slate to be proven. They will always say its just random chance until the day when it happens to them, then they will call it a coincidence.

Only when we are overwhelmed with coincidence are we truly birthed from skeptical into the realm of the mystical and until others have found that part of themselves we have no right to tell them otherwise. They are on their journey towards god in whatever form they choose be it the Timewave itself or an ancient deity.

I've been leaning much more towards the theory of multiple realities when I have a premonition as most of my premonitions do not happen, instead it appears as if I am observing another possibility reality. Perhaps your realities are just synching up and following a similar course of events. When I have a powerful prophetic dream that doesnt come true, perhaps the future has changed due to one of the infinite factors that was needed to make it so. Regardless, its nothing to kill yourself over so I wouldnt wish that on someone else if I were you.

Cool off and come back to the thread with the intelligence you claim to possess and show us the wisdom you carry from your research, The better thing to do would be to start your own threads on the topic to be honest and reserve this for the culmination of the Timewave Theory.

The past week feels very compressed, time slips away so readily and easily now. Part of me misses the oldworld where a day was year and a year was a lifetime but I welcome the change.

Lets all make it through the threshold together,

Blessings,

-G

edit on 29-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I am more calm now. I would like to see your reaction if a stranger calls you crazy!!!
The last thing I would do is creating my own Timewave thread since most people in here are waiting for the coming back of Evasius.
In July the same thing happened and I was labelled the ruiner of this thread.
More skeptics enter this thread, more I dislike this thread.
I confused stereologist with Phage. It was actually Stereologist that challenged us in this thread.

This happens every single time I share a thought with everyone else. My family, my friends, everybody laughs and gets angry with me because they don't agree with what I think.
It happens so many times sometimes, I just get angry a bit much or just too much.
So many times I decided I will not share my thoughts again to anyone.
It isn't worth really.

I don't intend to post my thoughts in here anymore. This time its for real.
I will watch and see if thsi thread goes beyond January 17 2011.
I guess if nothing happens, the skeptics will flood this thread forever.
It would be hard for me to look, after all I follow this thread since its FIRST page, June 16 2009.

My actual comprehension says that Timewave Zero ends in early 2013. Today I had enough time to read much more about Timewave Zero, and above all the thread made in 2009, " Timewave Zero, a closer look ".
I understood that many times, events don't happen on the hour and day related to their place in the Timewave Zero. Sometimes even two weeks later.

I am located in North Italy. I created a group and my personal notes, all I know about this theory.
I update daily on there, where some of my friends and relatives can read.
I'm sorry to say that its all in Italian language. I want it to be local and not international.

Once for all, my stuff is not you guys' concern and shouldn't be. On facebook once a week I'm contacted from strangers that want to talk with me about their premonitory stories and all of this is in Italy.
There is a facebook group where thousands Italians share their dreams that came true.
Must be a whole mass of crazy people...

I have a popular friendship life, I have a job, differently from all my high school classmates and I have access to university.
My thoughts don't agree with most people's beliefs and I'm not anymore the scientifical skeptic one.
I wanted to become a doctor for most of my life. Than I started writing books at 15. I'm now 20 and I made many books. I won't become a writer because my family doesn't agree with it.
They never finished reading one of my books.
I'm now working in a school that years ago I would walk much far from it...Never figured out I would work right there.
My mother brought me to a psychologist because of 3 panic attacks, one in 2007 and than in April 2008.
Just that. Not because suddenly I was thinking I was called Cliff or because she found me talking to a plant.
NO.
My last panic attack was in june 2009 when I had a health concern.

No one can judge my thoughts, never the less some strangers on the computer. No, guys.
I struggled a lot to have a mini- group of people with whom share timewave because my classmates were all laughing at me for entire months.

I didn't even know anything about astrology until 2005, than I never thought about dreams until 2008.
So, these things are still pretty new to me, compared to my whole life.
I won't change.what I think because xxshadowfaxx calls me crazy.

I don't know what will happen on January 17 2011. Maybe there will be a crazy event, maybe it will be all calm, but something will grow up to be significant , like swine flu was from April to October 2009.

I will have to think if I will come back and face the skeptics or leave it all and be a spectator.
Hard choice.
I think I faced enough skeptics.
Xxshadowfaxx made up his mind about Timewave Zero falacy in July 2010.
Nothing will change either my mind nor his one.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Wow Zagari, I didn't expect you to blow up like a high school drama queen. I meant no offense in my post, I was merely suggesting things. You can't say that it is normal to have premonitory dreams that come true.... Imagine if all of us could do that, there would never be a car accident again! We would have all met our soulmates by now too. And no one would ever get murdered. So I don't see how anyone, can see the future with any accuracy. Yes, we all have dreams. Dreams of possibilities, scary dreams, sad dreams, apocalypse dreams..... But to dream up a person, their exact birthdate, the clothes they wear and so on.... Then meet that person in real life, how is that possible? It doesn't make any sense. The way you ramble on about things, and do so with such strong personality like you're the only one that knows anything, seems to me like you're trying to hard. No one knows the answers, no one knows the future. Timewave is a graph, it goes up and down so obviously, sooner or later, something will happen on one of the peaks. It's too random, to have any accuracy. A major even could happen tomorrow. An hour from now. And you'd still find a way to tie it into timewave. The theory of nibiru has more credibility than timewave does. I'm currently reading stitchins books, and it's a unique view of human history. Not that I believe in it, but it's interesting. I am the same with timewave. I don't believe in it, but it's an interesting theory. But tell me, what is wrong with being a skeptic? I don't like to dive into something head first. I don't believe in the bible, like just about everyone I know, why? Because life is simply not black and white. It's in full color, with thousands of different possiblities. Sure the world might end on the timewave date of dec 21st 2012. But what if it doesn't? What if everyone is wrong, and the earth keeps on turning. Think about all the time wasted on worrying about nothing. The most frustrating part about all of this is, it is all 100% pure speculation. There is not one single FACT about timewave, nibiru, or 2012. Not one fact. It's all how someone interpreted some piece of artwork, or ancient language, or mathematics. The possiblities are limitless. We don't even know anything our human history, constantly changing our views about that too. So for a race that doesn't even know where it came from, how can we possiblity know where we are going? We're blind in a much bigger picture. We are all clueless. Because one day, something will happen that will defy our entire knowledge base, and make us rethink everything we have ever learned. We simply don't know enough about life, to understand it. I personally believe life is an experience, our energy will leave the body and go somewhere else when we die. We are taught that we are all born from the same energy, but who knows, that might be wrong too.

So perhaps you shouldn't get so offended, so easily, hell I didn't even insult you. So calm down, go punch something, and keep talking in this thread. There is nothing wrong with a good arguement. How long do you think it took to convince the world was round and not flat? If you can't handle a good arguement, then you don't deserve the credit of being right.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
If you can't handle a good arguement, then you don't deserve the credit of being right.

Boosh! I like that.

Very true indeed. We have to be open to everything, otherwise when the time comes that one of these crazy theories was right we can say "

"Oh wow!! I know whats happening! Its the time wave!"

Through understanding - we can destroy our debilitating fear.

Without debilitating fear, we can press forward past even the most dire situations.

The blindness of humanity is more shocking by the day. We REALLY dont know anything.

We are barely hanging on to an understanding of truth in this world, its constantly shifting. I can remember sitting in my truck looking outside and I could feel my consciousness stretching, moving, I was hearing my inner dialogues so clearly it sounded like other voices and I thought I could go mad. Dreams are just so real these days, its like im watching 2-3-4 films at once that are all very much the same.

The key is to be grounded, just live the life and explore the great mystery.

Love in your heart, food on your plate.

Laugh,

-G

edit on 29-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Its useless to continue...Even if something colossal does happen on January 17 2011 you will have the courage to talk about coincidences.
Even with the comparison between Assange and Ned Kelly...And the French revolution with the Iranian turmoil in June 2009.
Even with the perfect tracking of the economic collapse of 2008 as shown from the graph.
Even with the events of February 27 2010, April 10 2010 and April 14 2010, April 20 2010, all of them tracked on the Timewave. All of them with their novelty notch.
You will call everything a coincidence.
We are of opposite minds.
We will never agree on something.
I can't struggle forever to try to make the skeptics think more with a open mind.

If I have to be more open to the possibility that the Timewave is a waste of time, why can't you be more open to the possibility that the Timewave has credit and reliability and above all , sense?
I have to be pushed continuously to think its all a waste of my time and you can come here and shout hoax all the time?

Apart from this, I know what I will do, in the chance that that fateful day NOTHING happens.
I will go on. Like everyone else.Just like the day I discovered the graph, I will discover something else.
I will get lots of new hobbies. I will go on with my life.
The falacy of the graph doesn't ends my life.

But, anyway, I still have to see a single proof that this graph has failed. the April 4 2010 earthquake was perfect to the hour and minutes.
Too much hype was for November 14 2010 when the graph actually descends starting from November 21 2010. So much near the Korean trouble of November 23 2010.
The day Stereologist challenged us.

We are stucked on the way. I will not become a skeptic again until I see a single proof of the graph's falacy still yet to see,
You will never call anything differently from a " coincidence ".
What do we do now?

I would have never logged in this thread and tell my 2 cents if I knew it would have been like this.
I enjoyed more being a spectator.

You made up your mind. Its all the year that you say this is a hoax in this thread.
All the year. I had read this entire thread.
I wonder WHAT you do here, than. What's your purpose? You personally figured out its a waste of time in July.
Why are you still here?

I don't know why Evasius is not coming back. Maybe he became tired with skeptics.
I tried to update his work and I wasn't able to do what he did.
Many others tried and they were more successful than me.
Whatever.
All in the while, I didn't lose time with my life.
That is what matters.

Don't ever think this thread is more important for me than my job or my family or my best friends.
I bought all the Christmas presents for my family this year, because they had to do their jobs.
I worked a half-hour more than required on my first day of new job.

Don't ever think I'm dead without this thread.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

Don't ever think this thread is more important for me than my job or my family or my best friends.
I bought all the Christmas presents for my family this year, because they had to do their jobs.
I worked a half-hour more than required on my first day of new job.

Don't ever think I'm dead without this thread.

WhaaaA????

What does that have to do anything -

I think we have a minor language barrier that makes a comment like this seem a tad bit strange to me.

But yes, It is clear you desire praise, reward and acknowledgement for your efforts.

Bravo friend. The time wave stands strong because it cannot be proven or disproven!

IT STILL!!! DRAWS!!! BREATH!!! *roaarrr*

It will only truly be dead after 2013.

But even then, Terrence Mckenna said it could just be the invention of time travel, which eradicates the graph entirely.

Lets roll those dice baby! Woo!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Some think I'm obsessed with this thread. They may think its the only thing I do in my life.
Its not true and I wanted to tell them.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
My question to the mods ,.
who is not doing their job here?
is this last page really on topic?
and when are you going to say what needs to be said,. like "Knock it Off Kids"
I mean really,.. on most other threads if someone strays off topic for more than two posts
the big sign comes out for "off topic removed"
what the heck,.

Oh and Zagari,..,your response needs to grow up a bit,.
You take timewave WAY to seriously,. especially since it carries no accuracy.
chill man

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Can someone tell me WHY the Timewave is wrong?
What made you guys think that?
What was the moment you lost interest in this theory?

I just need some answers. If we want to end all of it here, lets do it with some answers.
If the theory is not reliable, what are we doing here? Nothing that is worth doing.
This thread won't last one more page.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Evasius still believes in the graph otherwise he wouldn't have done such an amazing job,..
He just updated the video TIMEWAVE ZERO 2011 on his you tube channel. I watched it, its amazing, he updated it with TWO graphs, Kelley and Sheliak...

I may try to contact him someway and tell him to please come back here because its the day this thread needs the most of his genius job.

If he doesn't come back, I'm not going to post anymore. Absolutely for real.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

No one can prove it wrong. No one can prove it right.

Its just very interesting how we can trace back all those major incidents in the growth of consciousness directly to the time wave harmonic.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Since I too have a you tube channel, I was able to contact Evasius...There is a good chance he is coming back in a few hours after the message I sent him...

You can even hear Evasius' voice in the video...It sounds even younger than mine!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is the first one. He will update a slower video...

new topics

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join