It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
In an effort to steer this thread back on track...

I am wondering if there are any events that resonate with what we have going on in the world at the moment.

The big themes at the moment seem to be Wikileaks - government control vs public opinion of government - and the ongoing financial crisis (Questionable banking practices being exposed, people getting pissed off with banks). There are a lot of other things going on as well but in terms of novelty and in relation to this free-fall these 2 things seem the most significant.

I will try to check this when I am at home tonight.

Again it may be that I am personally tense because of my belief in TWZ, but it does seem like tensions are rising in the world. It feels as though "something" is coming which will break that tension.

Anyone else feel the same?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
So I went and had a look at the graph for the period of 14 November, 2010 to 14 December, 2010. It resonates with the period of April 1878 to July, 1883 and ~6000BC. All of this info is paraphrased from wikipedia (I know not solid research but I am just outlining a few events that may be related).

There are a few interesting threads:

6000 BC was around the time when Agriculture was appearing and spreading across the earth.

The 1880s were in the Second Industrial Revolution, when Thomas Edison invented electricity. This is related because it also revolutionised the agricultural world. The first electric power plant was switched on on September 4, 1882 which resonates with December 9, 2010. I couldn't find anything energy related in the news, but the Wikileaks saga is continuing as is the financial one.

This was also known as the Gilded Age in which America was very prosperous, however "The super-rich industrialists and financiers such as John D. Rockefeller, Andrew W. Mellon, Andrew Carnegie, Henry Flagler, Henry H. Rogers, J.P. Morgan, Cornelius Vanderbilt of the Vanderbilt family, and the prominent Astor family were attacked as "robber barons" by critics, who believed they cheated to get their money and lorded it over the common people." That's a very comment sentiment being thrown around by people at the moment and in some cases its even directed at the same families!

However there does not seem to be any agricultural/technological revolution occurring right now. I do think we may be experiencing a revolution and this is reflected in Wikileaks and the financial crises at the moment. I see it likely that this will result in an energy-communication revolution as happened in the previous resonances. If not then perhaps one related to cyber space? We may have to see how this all pans out to see for sure because there doesn't seem to be a solid link yet.

Now this may be a long shot, but Ned Kelly was captured on June 28, 1880 which resonates with November 26, 2010. He ended up being hung on November 11, 1880 which resonates with November 29, 2010. Ned Kelly was a famous Australian Bush Ranger who was basically resisting the British government by blatantly breaking all of its laws. Its similar in theme to Assange, who is Australian and is also resisting governments. The means are vastly different. November 28, 2010 was when Wikileaks started publishing and on November 29 the Australian Government had this to say.

On November 30, Interpol issued an arrest warrant and on December 7th he was in prison. The timing is almost right and the theme is quite similar, so perhaps this could be a resonance. The big difference of course is that Assange is not dead yet.

One other thing that is interesting is that the Kelly gang had metal armour made for themselves for their final showdown with the police. The police had never faced a foe like this before though they were able to shoot him in the legs which were unprotected. This is similar with Assange since he is using a method to "attack" the government which has not been tried before.

Also interestingly, Ned Kelly was somewhat of a hero of the time - some 30,000 people signed a petition to spare his life for example. Even though he was a criminal his name is a legend in Australia in a similar way to Jesse Jackson etc in the Wild West of America. I suppose that is fitting in itself, since some people are calling the internet the new wild west in cyber space and the accepted public opinion is that Assange is a criminal, but a lot of people are praising him as a hero.

Lastly, Albert Einstein was born within this time period - so perhaps a new brilliant mind has come into existance quite recently! Stay tuned because we'll find out in another 50 years, hehe.
edit on 14-12-2010 by Cecilofs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Anyway, my life is changing BIG time this month...New job, new people around me, new friends, novelty and news all over the place...
I feel like - right now - things are happening in my life that will shape the tune of many tomorrows in the future, even far future.
I was confused because of the " no novel " period in October and November, not realizing that what I was thinking it was habit it was actually something more...
Now the things have suddenly changed since December 2, 12 days, eh ? I already feel like I'm living in a different " place " compared to October.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Cecilofs

July 1883? So, we are near to August 1883, the month in which Krakatoa erupted...Will we see a big eruption very soon?
Also, the climate of this month might replicate the one of the 1880s decade winters...

I would also add , don't we forget, that this period is connected to August 2- October 5 1943...
December 5 2010 connected to the day the nuclear bomb was decided it was going to be built.
Also December 13 was linked to a school disaster and maybe there is some relation with the accident in France of yesterday, even if fortunately no one died...

I think, that early January 2011 resonates with the birth of Hitler, is this right? Around January 4 2011, eclipse time.

edit on 14-12-2010 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

What do you think about the industrial revolution and/or Ned Kelly resonances?

I have to go back and re-read your point about the 1945 resonance - still not understanding that part, but everything happening in America now is eerily similar to Nazi Germany. Perhaps not a surprise given Operation Paperclip - America could well be just an extension of similar ideas or agendas.

It is certainly interesting that Nazi Germany persecuted Jews while America/Christianity is leading the charge on persecution of Muslims. I'm not equating the two just yet, since we aren't going so far as rounding them up and blatantly shooting them (yet), but plenty have been killed in the recent wars

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cecilofsin a similar way to Jesse Jackson etc in the Wild West of America.

Sorry I think that should be Jessie James. Outlaws like him, Billy the Kid etc.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
@Zagari it's almost the end of December and no event. You said we have to wait to January 7th or something before we can call TWZ debunked. I haven't seen anything on the radar yet of this month....

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

So, your life in December was a non event? The world right now hasn't got any significant event? I don't think so...
For your information, novelty goes extreme on JANUARY 16 2011.
From January 16 to January 19 you will definitely see something big. That's all I can say. You are free to think whatever you want to think.

My life personally in December completely changed...Every day seems the change is getting more profound...
It all started December 2nd.
And in the world things are building up, wait for mid- January.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx
@Zagari it's almost the end of December and no event. You said we have to wait to January 7th or something before we can call TWZ debunked. I haven't seen anything on the radar yet of this month....

You seriously see nothing on the radar in the world at the moment? Wikileaks? Economic turmoil? Riots? Bank runs? Environmental disasters? Maybe we aren't living in the same world?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
There has been lots of events happening since 2008, oil crises,the market crash, Obama, pandemic flu, Greece crises, Ireland and Euro crises, bankrupcies, oil rig disaster, very cold winters, Icelandic volcano, Korea crises, Wikileaks, many more riots and strikes than normal...

But this is also quite normal under a Uranus in Aries transit, which happens every 83 years (link here).
Go check the events from previous cycles, to see if the same theme is not repeating again.
And tell me what do you think

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I remember December 24 2010 being the point where the novelty is getting bigger than March 1 ( My birthday )...
Today I feel myself more prone to sudden, unexpected decision and --- changes --- than ever...

For example, I always and I say always followed a very habitual eating style and eating choices...These days, yesterday and today, I discovered some new things to eat, new flavours and I like it...This is a surprise to me, I'm famous because I eat only certain things and that's it but today I was eating out with friends and I ordered something I never tried before...For my life - style, for my attitude, this is totally novel.
I find myself also more extrovert than usual, and I'm in kinda good mood...

December has been a special month to me...New job, new friends, lots and lots of new faces to see, new eating choices, a different way to spend time with my friends, doing things that we never did together before...This is a significant novelty to me.

Novelty to me means being more prone to changes than usual, and when it goes extreme, you are doing sudden changes just for it, just no reason at all...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cecilofs

Originally posted by xweaponx

You seriously see nothing on the radar in the world at the moment? Wikileaks? Economic turmoil? Riots? Bank runs? Environmental disasters? Maybe we aren't living in the same world?

Wikileaks was bound to get caught. So I wouldn't call it on the radar. That's like a drug dealer giving out drugs, he would be bound to get caught. I don't watch the news because watching the news makes you worry about stuff their for I don't want to decrease my life span from watching the news. News stations like CNN, Fox is just a waste of time in my eyes. I've notices people who watch CNN are more stressed people, and not happy with life, so I do not know anything about the riots, bank runs, or economic turmoil?

And @Zagari well I am gratefully for what I have, I don't live above my means I live with what I make do, I love life for what it is, I love the people who want to be in my life, I think reading back you got a new job? If so congratulations. A better job is always better. I'm going to be disappointed in January when nothing happens. From the 16th to the 19th is a sunday to a wednesday. I really can't call it debunked until the 20th. But really...? What do you think is going to happen?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

How you don't see that your beliefs are affecting your perceptions of the world and your actions is beyond my comprehension.

Are you still a teenager or something?

You anticipate these changes. Combined with the energy you've invested into these bogus beliefs, you choose to create and interpret your reality in a way that aligns with these preconceived notions.

That should be obvious to any sane individual with a decent amount of intellect.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I think even without knowing anything about Timewave Zero, I would have been more prone to change and sudden decisions the same way...
My perception on Timewave Zero changes everyday...

Those days I don't really think about this graph at all, just a little, when I'm out of my home I 'm living fully my life...Focusing on the things I gotta do.
edit on 23-12-2010 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

You can't say you will be disappointed --- when --- nothing happens. That's predicting the future. Skeptics don't believe its possible...
Something hugely significant will happen from January 16 2011 to the 18th and in February and March 2011.
I guess I'm betting on it to actually happen.

Anyway, I had a unique dream out of the blue one night that changed my perception, indicating that the global event that represents the end of Timewave Zero will happen near Mid- January 2013...
I dreamt it and I know what it is...

edit on 23-12-2010 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

What is it? I believe 2012 will happen in 2011. Well...at the end of 2011, 2012 should be undeniable, if my research are right!

EDIT: I think it's a progressive change in the way that it's building for a couple of years but eventually it will just...explode and people will see reality for what it is really. I hope so...

edit on 23-12-2010 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
And for those interested, November-December might one of the most significant period of my life, not counting that hell of a month when I've got introduced to the reality of Illuminati/NWO/UFO/all the conspiracies...What a rough ROUGH period it was :S

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

I didn't create most of the changes I expererienced these two months. They happened by themselves...
Even when I chose a different food to eat it was because of the pressure from my friends...

So, I'm not influenced by the novelty level of the graph. I watch and check if something happens.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

I have many premonitory dreams. In my life I remember only once I dreamt about aliens...It was this January 2010...
We were wearing winter stuff, so in the dream it happened in winter, around January 12 I guess.
We were walking among aliens, they were green like plants, 3 meters of height and they had wings.
The scene was similar to the first time the humans see dinosaurs in Jurassic Park 1.

In July 2009 I also dreamt that our universe and a universe set in the year 10.002 in the future were joining together all of a sudden.
edit on 24-12-2010 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Just a brief ri-epilogue of novelty in my life:

2007- Only around June 21- 29 and November 4 2007 and November 23 2007, December 9 2007, December 12 2007, December 29 2007
Extremely important June 2007 to me and extremely novel and outstanding December 2007 to me.

2008 - January 15 and 16 2008, very very important March 19 2008 ( a chapter of my life lasting 8 years closed on this day ) and than 21 March 2008, extremely tough months April and May 2008 from April 7 2008 ( Wtf day ) to mid- May 2008, very very important June 2008, than September 15 2008 significant and October 24 2008 great novelty to me, than November 4 2008, November 12 2008 and November 30 2008 and around Christmas holidays great novelty.

2009 - Very very important January to me from the 5th to 26th...Very novel February, outstanding March 1 2009, also I remember February 7 2009, than April 26 2009 and May 13 2009.
--- Life - changing June from the 7th to the 16th and than around June 25 and 26th ---
June 16th probably changed the way I see life entirely. On June 25th I was beginning my high- school final exams.

I also experienced a total stop of Novelty since July 3rd and lasting until October 5 2009.
A completely habitual summer looking to the events, but inside myself, I was changing the way I see life...

--- Life - changing experiences from October 6 2009 to the 18th and than October 25 2009- October 29 2009, very important November 9 and 10 2009 and than December 9 and 13 2009.
A new chapter of my life opens on October 6 2009 lasting until August 21 2010.

2010 - Great novelty in January 9 and 12 2010, than very significant February 3, very very important March 18 2010 ( I can describe this day with a " Oh, man! " , from April 20 to April 28 2010 extremely strong experiences..." Wtf is going on " I remember saying to myself on May 27 2010, than extremely important experiences since June 14 2010.
July 29 and 30 2010 very important and than...

--- Life- Changing August, really changing the way I am, really extremely strong experiences, it all started on the 4th and than the 11th and all went down since August 19 2010 ( I realized only in November that on August 18 I met for first time a person that now is like my true brother )...
Meltdown on August 21 and 22.
The only thing I was telling myself on August 21 was " My normal life is pretty much dead from today ".

September 2010, time to fix up all the mess of August, on the 4th and the 8th and than Novelty from the 14th to the 23rd.
Significant October 8-9 and than a brief stop of novelty until November 12th, than ...
On November 30 2010 a new chapter of my life opens.

The firm feeling that novelty is starting to move big time starts on November 22, than on November 29-30 my personal novelty goes boom, to culminate on December 2 and 6, than from December 10-11 pretty much going down to extreme novelty.
This could be a life- changing December to me...Big big novelty on December 17 and December 22-23 2010.

edit on 24-12-2010 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join