It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Today I studied some Timewave Zero patterns. Its my firm opinion that Timewave Zero final novelty actually happens at 6 am of February 23 2013.
Its simple...If the whole graph acts like a compass, than the event that is pushing the graph towards itself, to speak symbolically is something that stays at another level, so that is off-scale...
( The infinite repetition pattern also happened on November 14 2010 but nothing happened...Anyway, I think its a wrong way to end the graph ).
But there is a pattern...Extreme jumps of novelties like August 31 2006- November 3 2006, October 7 2008- December 10 2008, November 14 2010 - January 17 2011 always last 64 days...
I think its logical that Timewave graph would end like that, 64 days after December 21 2012...
The magnitudo of the change is the thing that brings it off-scale...
Every 2 years the lowest point is always more low than the previous year that this happens.

Also, I believe in a 2 years cycle that always affected my life...It was the thing I believed before the Timewave Zero...
And I see that for December 21 2010 most people waited just like they will in 2012, but than nothing happens.
I think January 17 2011 represents February 23 2013.

So, I won't be surprised if nothing happens December 21 2012...The graph acts in another way...

We can calculate how much time the novelty goes off-scale...After that day...And it arrives to February 23 2013.

That's obviously my 2 cents
edit on 30-12-2010 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by Zagari

Since I too have a you tube channel, I was able to contact Evasius...There is a good chance he is coming back in a few hours after the message I sent him...

You can even hear Evasius' voice in the video...It sounds even younger than mine!

Just as a correction, that's not Evasius' voice in the video... it's a clip from the movie "Back to the Future" where Michael J. Fox is on stage about to play the song "Johnny Be Good".

I watched the video... it's good to see Evasius is still working on the Timewave. I'll be interested to see what he has to say.

~Namaste

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
In an effort to give this thread what it deserves by keeping it alive, I'd like to quote some external content that I came across and found to be extremely well-written. It should also help new visitors who are looking at the last page of the thread to gain a better understanding of who Terence McKenna was, because without understanding the man and what he was trying to do or what path he was on, nobody will ever know or be able to finish the kind of work he was doing, nor can anyone truly understand his perception of Timewave theory. People are quick to disqualify McKenna because of his use of psychedelics, but please keep in mind that aside from his decision to explore this side of science (which is the pursuit of truth), he was also a highly recognized mathematician who worked extensively with chaos theory, and this is often forgotten and overlooked with his work on the Timewave.

Worth mentioning here... again... is that Timewave theory is NOT prophecy or a form of prediction, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop trying to say it can be proven right OR wrong or that it can predict the future.

There are plenty of scientific models that CAN predict events, like weather and nuclear explosions, but THEY ARE NOT ALWAYS RIGHT, yet we depend on them for various things and at the same time, we know know and accept that it is impossible for them to predict the future. However, through various tools, we can MODEL what the possibilities are by having a variable to start with. From that starting point, we can extrapolate out what the possibilities are of ending up at a certain point based on INFORMATION that we gain and previous data from past observations. Timewave is in this sense, not an exact graph with exact points, but a MODEL that incorporates and encapsulates many events, observations and calculations to show POSSIBLE outcomes... just like with weather. When the weather forecast tells us there is the POSSIBILITY of rain tomorrow, it isn't considered prophecy.... the same is true for Timewave. It shows us what the POSSIBILITY is for "newness" or novel events to occur. Just because the Timewave shows two different times where the same possibility (level of novelty) is there, does not mean that the same or even similar events will happen. In fact, the odds of the same events happening are very very slim to none. The Timewave represents peaks and troughs where the collective consciousness (that each of us is a part of) is either "on or off" to CHANGES. These are the times when people are inspired, when revolutions happen, when major paradigms shift, when brand new inventions or technological advancements occur, when catastrophe has a higher chance of succeeding, when wars have a better chance of starting, etc. The opposite is when things are building upon existing trends and previously "new" things that were created. There are never times when change is not happening, it's happening constantly.... but there are times when those changes have a more "direct" effect or when the changes can't be ignored (for example, a world war would be something nobody could ignore but a fight between two villages in Africa would never be heard). So during the peaks and troughs, people should come to understand that those are times when the "habit" of their everyday life has the highest chance of being altered, whether it be by a new idea, the once-a-year snowstorm that screws up your whole week, or what ever else lies in the realm of possibility. Rise in graph = more habit-like behavior, less chance of big changes happening... Decline in graph = greater possibility of big changes, less habit-like behavior.

This is why I felt it was so important to re-hash what McKenna was all about.

Aside from my rant, I found this article below to be a great "primer" for people interested in McKenna and this subject, so my hope is that it re-invigorates the thread and gets us thinking about what the TW represents instead of the senseless banter that has gone back and forth here, at times becoming personal and insulting, which I'm sure is that last thing Evasius would want, and definitely not something McKenna would want people doing in the pursuit of his work.

My apologies if this is repeated material, but I think it's extremely pertinent. Enjoy!

The Background

Terence Kemp McKenna (November 16, 1946 -- April 3, 2000) was born under the auspices of a conventional upbringing. His brother, Dennis, shared a penchant for the eccentricities of the fringe. Not unlike most psychopomp aficionados, McKenna's introduction to the realm of psychedelic phenomena came through Aldous Huxley's The Doors of Perception. The seed planted by this classic experiential account never left the McKenna boys in their ever-growing studies in philosophy and the sciences. After attaining his B.S. in Ecology and Conservation at U.C. Berkeley, Terence moved to Japan, eventually travelling throughout Southeast Asia until his mother died of cancer in 1971. A year later, Terence, Dennis, and friends made a long-awaited trek into the lower Putumayo of the Amazon Basin in search of a shamanic plant preparation called oo-koo-hé. The death of their mother, and the trials that came with Western society, was evident in their escape into the wilds of the rainforest. "We are at last freed of our umbilical connection to civilization," wrote Terence in his journal the first day on the river. (1) Dennis makes this sentiment clear as well, in a letter to his brother a year before their expedition: ". . . I have considered that [this journey] may well give us, as living men, willful access to the doorway that the dead pass daily." (2) Though their trip was specific to the exploration of a particular ceremonial medicine, it was indeed part of a larger quest in the spirit of imagination and exploration, to investigate the capacities of psychedelic consciousness.

Settling on the outskirts of the Mission at La Chorrera, it was the events that transpired during this crusade that became the catalyst of McKenna's ideas.

The Experiment

It was here that Terence and his party became acquainted with Stropharia cubensis fungi (now known as Psilocybe cubensis). The psilocybin alkaloid in this particular mushroom is part of the tryptamine class, which bears a structural relationship to serotonin in the human brain. Particularly, the correlation of biochemical functions between tryptamines and serotonin is what inspired them. In their experiments, Terence and Dennis pursued through firsthand experience the "phenomenology of the tryptamine dimension." (3) The study involved Terence and Dennis as guinea pigs, testing out this hypothesis: "Hallucinogens, by effecting the neural matrix, can produce changes in consciousness in the temporal dimension." (4) The temporal phenomena experienced here is not just described as pertaining to the dimension of time, but that of the physical or material world as well.

In essence, you can change reality while tripping on ‘shrooms.

The bread crumbs leading the McKenna brothers to this perspective was in fact the shamanic method. The Amazonian medicine ayahuasca-brewed from the Banisteriopsis caapi vine mixed with shrub leaves containing dimethyltryptamine ('___')-is used by indigenous ayahuasceros or curanderos (curers) as a sacrament and medicine to heal the sick. Called "The Vine of the Dead," ayahuasca is renowned for giving healers supernatural abilities such as the ability to speak with the dead, with animals, and with plants; telepathic communication; curing physical, emotional, and spiritual ailments of all kinds, including addiction; and finally divination. Terence wrote: "By entering the domain of plant intelligence, the shaman becomes, in a way, privileged to a higher dimensional perspective on experience." (5) These fantastical attributes inspired Terence and his brother to apply the Baconian practice of scientific investigation with shamanic faculty.

Undergoing a lengthy binge in psilocybin mushrooms, they put this hypothesis to the test.

The Result

Time stopped, became tangible. Encounters with a UFO. No sleep for eleven days without any physical strain. These are just some of the phenomenal developments manifested during the experiment at La Chorrera. To summarize their conclusions, Terence and Dennis postulated that "all phenomena are at root constellated by a waveform that is the hierarchical summation of its constituent parts, morphogenetic patterns related to those in DNA." (6) Basically, that time is an objective apparatus acting as a wave (instead of the linear line framework we get from historiography) and that all events and thought forms are the development of that wave's motion. The back and forth motion, or crest and trough, of this wave is represented by critical moments in history they call novelty: the discovery of fire, the birth of agriculture, the creation of the Mona Lisa, the invention of the steam engine, the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, and so on. "Time is a topological manifold over which events must flow subject to the constraints of the manifold [...] by examining time from this point of view we can see when in history great outbreaks of novelty occurred." (7) Within this waveform the brothers found a pattern of novelty, a cycle in which the time spans become shorter and shorter. When this pattern ends it becomes a singularity, a zero point. Using a computer program they wrote, the McKenna brothers traced this zero point to an approximate location on our calendar and found it correlating with the end of the Mayan Calendar on December 22, 2012.

Now, keep in mind this theory was presented in 1975, long before the 2012 hype. Before the 21st Century, the 2012 phenomenon was almost exclusively in the McKenna camp. Most all of the apocalyptic doomsayers saw 2000, Y2K, or maybe even Ronald Reagan's Presidential reign as the cusp of Armageddon. But, did the McKennas really see this as the end of the world?

The Revival

"So historical patterns are largely cyclical, but not entirely-there is ultimately a highest level of the pattern, which does not repeat, and that's the part that is responsible for the advance into true novelty." (8)

Terence McKenna spent a large part of his career after this experiment attending lectures and seminars. He had become an emerging figure of the counter-culture, psychedelic movement, filling a void that had long been empty since the quiet death of the hippie movement in the early 1970s. Through his story-telling prowess, he regularly testified his arduous transition from Platonic philosopher to psychonautic proselytizer. The common pattern found in the majority of his presentations is a deconstruction of the modern, consumerist tendencies that pervade Western society. These tendencies are represented as the "dominator" model: "hierarchical, paternalistic, materialistic, and male dominated." (9) What Terence saw as the zero point at the end of history would actually manifest as the dissemination of the dominator value system. This period would be characterized as the "passing out of one set of laws that are conditioning existence and into another radically different set of laws." (10)

This end point is a chaotic and trying time. Terence recognized this shift in the world around us and did not lack a compass for which he could direct this oncoming transformation. "The last best hope for dissolving the steep walls of cultural inflexibility that appear to be channeling us toward true ruin is a renewed shamanism," he wrote. (11) "In the view of our present cultural impasse, I conclude that the next evolutionary step must involve not only a repudiation of dominator culture but an Archaic Revival." (12)

The Archaic Revival is McKenna's notion of our saving grace. It is a social recovery of the value systems that have been lost since the late Neolithic Age and can be surmised by these three aspects:

· The tribalization of society, reminiscent of the Goddess-worshipping days before agriculture.
· A sense of planetary connectedness as a primary component of all cultural habits and policy.
· Instead of values being imposed from external agencies, they should be discovered in the inner realms through various forms of consciousness expansion.

What this Revival looks like in the McKenna framework is a symphony of imagery described as "energy unbounded by space or time," a "quantum jump," or a "revelation of the interspecies' mind" as an experiential "confrontation with the Jungian 'collective unconscious'." (13). Whatever the result, the role of the tryptamine is vital to this paradigm shift into the Archaic Revival. Simply put, psychedelics of the entheogenic (plant spirit medicine) class are ego-suppressors. This is the cardinal remedy for the dominator problem afflicting us, because "they dissolve boundaries whatever the boundaries are. And as a consequence of this they dissolve cultural programming." (14)

The Elves

"There are forces friendly to our struggle to birth ourselves as an intelligent species." (15) The elf component is the spice in the Terence McKenna flavor.

It is the supernatural entities encountered during his tryptamine experiences that compose the language of McKenna's Archaic pulpit. "In the phenomenon of Stropharia cubensis, we are confronted with an intelligent and seemingly alien life-form." (16) McKenna recounts time and time again the analogous experiences with these entities, what he calls "self-transforming machine elves" which one can make contact with in the psychedelic universe. "Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien." (17) What this suggests is that the psilocybin experience opens the pathways to a sort of parallel dimension, where one can speak and interact with otherworldly beings. The intrigue of this lies in its repeatability of these alien forms and the nature of their interactions: "This spectacle of more than Oriental splendor is the characteristic, even unvarying, manner in which this experience presents itself." (18)

In fact, these elfin beings are a construct of a greater picture. Terence makes it clear the "speaking entity" of the tryptamine realm is an interior manifestation of the Logos, the ultimate source of all knowledge. The machine elves act as a sort of ambassadorship for the Logos, the collective unconscious, Oversoul, or Gaian Mind. It is from this place that Terence received the knowledge of his time wave theory: "Shamans and mystics and psychedelic travelers may be getting a very noisy, low-grade signal about a future event that is somehow built into the structure of space and time." (19)

Again, the shamanic model makes itself evident. In indigenous societies, the shaman receives all of his/her knowledge from the same type of beings through entheogenic plants; it is integral to the success of their curing methods. "The shaman is able to act as an intermediary between the society and the supernatural, or to put it in Jungian terms, he is an intermediary to the collective unconscious." (20)

The Gist

"A reinstitution of the shamanic role in modern society might prevent its total estrangement from the collective unconscious, which remains the fountainhead of all human cultures, archaic and modern." (21)

Terence McKenna evolved to a sort of psychedelic prophet. The Village Voice called him the "Copernicus of consciousness." The reason I feel he has something to offer society is because he recognizes that the current system is broken. It doesn't serve the community; rather the community serves the system. McKenna's approach was to turn the value system of modernism upside down. And although at first glance it may seem Terence was obsessed only with the naked embrace of the natural world, he was not without practicality. Indeed he felt technology was a problem-solving mechanism that would help get us out of this mess. "I think the electronic shaman-the person who pursues the exploration of these spaces-exists to return to tell the rest of us about it." (22)

Are his ideas totally out there? Absolutely they are! But, that is precisely the point. The McKenna recipe is about finding a new language in which to understand our world. Because our current model of operating is so damaging to our way of life that it might actually end our life, it will take an absolute and agonizing reappraisal of our situation. However, Terence will be the first to admit that he doesn't have the complete answer to this enigma: "You have to take seriously the notion that understanding the universe is your responsibility, because the only understanding of the universe that will be useful to you is your own understanding." (23)

In conclusion, Terence McKenna was a scientist turned gypsy spokesperson for the shamanic realms. His claim is that by ingesting certain plants we come into contact with an objective reality that has a message for us. That message is about returning to a way of living that is more conscious of the Earth as personality, rather than a resource to tap. It is Terence's contention that the plant spirits are trying to tell us this and that it is imperative to tune in to their frequency. "Nature is not our enemy, to be raped and conquered. Nature is ourselves, to be cherished and explored. Shamanism has always known this, and shamanism has always, in its most authentic expressions, taught that the path required allies. These allies are the hallucinogenic plants and the mysterious teaching entities, luminous and transcendental, that reside in that nearby dimension of ecstatic beauty and understanding that we have denied until it is now nearly too late." (24)

But taking ourselves too seriously is not part of the McKenna formula. The great attractor to Terence McKenna as counter-culture icon was his insistence on having a good time. When asked in an interview by David Brown what the ultimate goal of human evolution was, Terence's judicious response was plainly: "Oh, a good party." (25)

Footnotes

1. True Hallucinations, p.23
2. True Hallucinations, p.5
3. The Invisible Landscape, p.98
4. The Invisible Landscape, p.74
5. Food of the Gods, p.8
6. The Invisible Landscape, p.111
7. Chaos, Creativity, and Cosmic Consciousness, p.11
8. The Archaic Revival, p.215
9. The Archaic Revival, p.149
10. True Hallucinations, p.199
11. Food of the Gods, p.98
12. Food of the Gods, p.92
13. The Invisible Landscape, p.176
14. The Archaic Revival, p.243
15. Food of the Gods, p.13
16. True Hallucinations, p.209
17. The Archaic Revival, p.38
18. The Invisible Landscape, p.114
19. Chaos, Creativity, and Cosmic Consciousness, p.156
20. The Invisible Landscape, p.12
21. The Invisible Landscape, p.27
22. The Archaic Revival, p.165
23. The Archaic Revival, p.88
24. Food of the Gods, p.274
25. The Archaic Revival, p.210

Source

~Namaste
edit on 30-12-2010 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
As a follow-up to my previous post, I found something about 2012 and the Mayan calendar to be very revealing....

I'm interested in seeing how the timelines on here line up with dates on Timewave. Ian Lungold was VERY familiar with the Mayan calendar and their views and understandings of consciousness.

I put this video (part 6) in because it is the starting point in his discussion for dates on the Mayan calendar and their significance, but everyone should watch the whole series because it puts a lot into perspective and includes many of the same ideas that McKenna was exploring. I personally believe they were both on to something, coming at it from two different paths but eventually arriving at nearly the same conclusion.

@Zagari - I wish I had time to compare the dates he mentions to the Timewave, but this is something that someone else would need to do. If you have the time, I would be curious to see what would happen if you divided up the Timewave into the same segments of time that Ian Lungold discusses, and then seeing if each period has a peak in novelty. Perhaps that would explain the fractal nature of the Timewave graph?

According to Lungold, creation and consciousness are inextricably connected, and that there are set periods of time for consciousness to evolve in each step of creation. This is well explained in the videos. Perhaps each of these periods represents a fractal section of the Timewave graph. So, the first fractal would be extremely long, and would represent probably a billion years or so. The second would be less time, and so on. If Lungold is on to something here, maybe the cycles of creation follow a specific pattern that repeats. Definitely worth exploring....

Probably the easiest thing to do to see if there is any correlation would be to see how many times the same repeating pattern is found in the entire Timewave... if it's found 13 or so times, it might be "something".

~Namaste

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

The pattern of the extreme novelty every 2 years can be found --- every 2 years in the decade 2000s, 1990s and 1980s, 1970s, 1960s, 1950s...Its always the same pattern...
It happens in a slightly different way also on Sheliak graph.
And its always 64 days long.
64 is a important number in Timewave Zero.

2010 graph until November 14 2010 and 2012 graph until December 21 2012 are EXACTLY the same on Kelley, anyway nothing novel happens on November 14 2010...
Maybe its because the event pushing for novelty will happen on January 17 2011?

edit on 31-12-2010 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

The pattern of the extreme novelty every 2 years can be found --- every 2 years in the decade 2000s, 1990s and 1980s, 1970s, 1960s, 1950s...Its always the same pattern...
It happens in a slightly different way also on Sheliak graph.
And its always 64 days long.
64 is a important number in Timewave Zero.

2010 graph until November 14 2010 and 2012 graph until December 21 2012 are EXACTLY the same on Kelley, anyway nothing novel happens on November 14 2010...
Maybe its because the event pushing for novelty will happen on January 17 2011?

So here would be my questions regarding what you said and some feedback...

64 is an interesting number because it is a multiplicative of 8 and 16 bit programming, so could it be a programming anomoly or is it part of a fractal repeating pattern? The earlier threads I recall from Evasius or perhaps yourself, displayed side by side graphs from the timewave... one would cover a much longer period of time than the other, but the curves on the graphs were identical, and this is how the fractal nature was demonstrated. How exactly do you see the relationship of 64 to the timewave?

You also said that peak novelty is the same in each decade... but the overall curve of the timewave is not, so can you illustrate this somehow since most people, myself included, prefer visual presentations?

What I'm trying to find out is if those fractal patterns that repeat in the Timewave from the very beginning of it until now, are the same slices of time that Ian Lungold talks about with the Mayan calendars. The Mayans apparently had calendars that went all the way back to the creation of earth, and the Timewave does the same, so if the Mayans believe that the first step in creation took a billion years, and the first complete fractal pattern on the Timewave lasts the same amount of time, that connection would be profound, to say the least. From there, if the remaining fractals line up with the additional steps in the Mayan creation/consciousness calendar, it would be huge.

When you watch the entire set of videos from Ian Lungold, he shows how the creation steps would have our current time in the time of Ethics and moving into a period of Universal consciousness, meaning that we would become much more aware of our existence in the universe, not just our solar system or even our galaxy. If you look at current events over the period he discusses (which was long before the events occurred), you might see that there is something to it.

Form your own conclusions, always, but I'm curious to see what other folks have to say about this.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In my thread I analyze completely the entire year of 2011.

Apologies to XxShadowfaxxX for my past behavior...I was too vulgar to be taken seriously...I'm not proud of the way I behaved...
Sorry...

---

I'm not very good at posting pictures but if you have the software you can see the patterns.
Its my firm belief that the graph should end with a dive into novelty off- scale, into another level of awareness.
edit on 1-1-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
I think it's important for people to remember that Terrence McKenna died before completing his theory, so the dates could very well be off. He was making adjustments every time. I really think he died too early...
lets also remember Terrence McKenna did acid
many times,.
For me that leaves great question to the validity to his actual findings.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hello friends, I'm back.

I've outlined what the b'ak'tun may mean [1] and also the k'atun for the 20th century [2].

The main problem with McKenna's theory is not on the resonances: the things we catch ourselves arguing over and over again are the novelty values. Now, this is just my humble opinion, but I think this is the least interesting aspect of the theory and the more susceptible to cognitive distortions due to our expetancies, whether positive ( "The Eschaton must be the truth!" ) or negative ( "McKenna was an egghead." ) . We know that novelty is increasing, but saying we know how it increases seems preposterous: not even the great Maya, who had hundreds of years of access to McKenna's bibliographical source -- the teonanácatl -- attempted at such a thing. Instead of asking ourselves: "Was this day more novel compared to the day that came before? Does this fit Sheliak's or Watkins' or X's wave profile?" I guess we would find out a lot more if we asked ourselves "How do the resonances relate to this moment?".

Novelty values work kinda often, although Sheliak and Paul Meyer will show you several times they failed. Again, we can argue whether these moments were truly novel or not until hell freezes over: there's no way to win such a game. But McKenna made very significant discoveries about Nazi Germany and the Old Kingdom of Egypt, Muhammed and the Gulf War without resorting to novelty values [3]. The primary purpoted use of the wave -- to predict the future -- never demanded novelty values, only resonances. As a matter of fact, it didn't even demand software: we know resonances happen...

every 64 days;
every 64 * 6 days;
every 64 * 6 * 64 days;
every 64 * 6 * 64 * 64 days;
every 64 * 6 * 64 * 64 * 6 days;
every 64 * 6 * 64 * 64 * 6 * 64 days;
and so on.

every 64 / 64 days;
every 64 / ( 64 * 6 ) days;
every 64 / ( 64 * 6 * 64 ) days;
and so on.

...and that's very simple math. [4]

Maybe this exaggerated focus on getting novelty values right deprived us from further exploring theories that may help us in understanding resonances, like Steve Krakowski's [5]. I've used Krakowski's insights to derive surprising quote unquote descriptions of September 11 [6][7], the assasination of John F. Kennedy [8][9] and Woodstock. [10][11]
edit on 2-1-2011 by theursprachist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

I think it's important for people to remember that Terrence McKenna died before completing his theory, so the dates could very well be off. He was making adjustments every time. I really think he died too early...
many times,.
]

He did a lot more then just acid, but many of the Terrence McKenna enthusiasts would say that such a process leads some to a more authentic truth then can be deciphered from practical methods that are widely accepted by the scientific community.

He was a risk taker and a revolutionary. I hope to walk a similar road that is jam packed with truths, half truths and oddities that seem to make no relevant sense whatsoever. I've listened to hours of his recordings and I can vouch for his quality.

He was a bright light indeed. Shining us in the right direction.

Our loss is great. But his teachings live on.

Blessings,

-G

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

many times,.
]

He did a lot more then just acid, but many of the Terrence McKenna enthusiasts would say that such a process leads some to a more authentic truth then can be deciphered from practical methods that are widely accepted by the scientific community.

He was a risk taker and a revolutionary. I hope to walk a similar road that is jam packed with truths, half truths and oddities that seem to make no relevant sense whatsoever. I've listened to hours of his recordings and I can vouch for his quality.

He was a bright light indeed. Shining us in the right direction.

Our loss is great. But his teachings live on.

Blessings,

-G
It is still debatable.
Terrence did drugs,. and though "some" say it may have produced results,.
that still doesnt make his results correct..

Some can say that smoking Marijuana makes them play better music,.
well the problem there is in ones perception,.
while the one on the trip thinks they are creating beautiful sounds
being on the receiving end may prove to be quite different, depending on your understanding of the piece.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

The expansion of consciousness is a 'very' interesting subject to get into. Its almost not even worth discussing with someone who hasn't undergone intense meditative or substance induced expansion. Once you have the perception of Intelligence Squared, you're on a whole new playing field with another vantage point from which to grow.

What I try to consider when I'm entering an unfamiliar state of consciousness is how it contrasts to my ordinary levels. Its as if we are floating within a great sea and the truth is scattered in tiny parcels floating on the waves. Circulating through the water. From the vantage point of normal consciousness and heightened consciousness, we can make assumptions towards a 3rd vantage in order to triangulate and pin point higher levels of knowing.

It sounds strange, but the way the brain is able to piece together 'knowing' from these experiences has never ceased to amaze me. Yet when you try to communicate what you have learned upon returning, it can be very difficult to record the higher understanding within a lower framework of language, hence why the music can sound so incredibly lousy while they are high, yet their understanding of the music is growing, perhaps when they are sober they will play better. The profound learning is never wasted, it remains a part of you, it has the potential to add to your character, your vibration, your charisma and energy that you radiate to the world.

Great masters who have learned to move between the worlds are drawing people in with their slack jawed sense of awe as they think to themselves "he remembers something important, he knows something I do not!", yet most of the time, they are not even able to teach it, they are only able to stand as the bright light on the road to transformation and say "This way"

Exciting time to be alive.

edit on 2-1-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxxIs that not random? Take a music playlist for example. The songs are on the list, but no one knows which one will play next. All we know is a song will be played. It's random.

Firstly, there's no such thing as random - that is only a belief we have because we experience time linearly and we think we can't tell the future. The probability that something will happen is 1. That's it, 100% that one outcome will occur. You flip a coin and say its 50/50 because we are limited in our perception.

You may have "free will" but it runs in accordance with the universe. The universe doesn't care about you personally yet at the same time it won't let you wreck # up

My point being, that is your belief and its fine if you believe that - we believe something different AND THAT IS ALSO FINE. We accept that you believe everything is random and you can't tell the future. Given that belief, there is nothing left for you in this thread besides annoying the posters who are trying to make something of it (even if I don't agree with everything said).

So move on.

And Zagari - don't leave the thread because of obvious trolls, just stop responding to them or try to keep your cool, because remember what arguing on the internet is like

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Cecilofs

Hey man there is nothing wrong with stating my opinion. There is always an alternative arguement to every theory. It wouldn't be a theory otherwise. If you want to prove the theory, you have to put up with people like me. I'm a skeptic, and I'm a skeptic for a reason. That doesn't mean my mind can't change. If I see evidence of something I'll give credit where it is due. But this thread is constantly about the end of the world and doom and gloom. Every single date Zagari predicts from timewave, is a constant, disaster of some sort..... As if nothing good ever happened in the past. And to be honest, even if the timewave theory is true, I really don't believe it has an exact set date and time that everything is going to occur. We may have an approximate idea of one, but to target something like an earthquake down to the day... or a flase flag attack down to the day.... seriously... gimme a break. The whole concept of timewave is neat, but you guys here take it sooo seriously. Be open to criticism, its a theory, it's not a fact. Timewave is more of a belief than anything. So keep analyzing it, but stop saying omg we're all gonna die next week.... That got old a while ago.
edit on 3-1-2011 by xxshadowfaxx because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2011 by xxshadowfaxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Shadowfax , as you know, I posted a apology for my previous behavior and I also learnt once again for the 100th time that sharing one's belief is counterproductive.

I know one thing: my experiences in 2010 went beyond paranormal...It all started when I begun to be interested in the law of attraction.
Its as if I jumped already beyond paranormal because I never experienced something that would be called so, but even more extreme...
Last year was poor of dreams and plenty to the brim of synchronicities...
I even experienced a intense episode of karma.
It was the last thing on my head at that time.

I can tell you one thing: I always have surprises, but the one thing of the 1.000.000.000 things that happen to me that I already know it will happen, it always happens, even after months, and almost always when I'm forgetting it.
Thanks to dreams, I don't know the future, I know ONE thing of the billions that will happen to me.

For example, today, I wasn't in the know of the important thing that the post-man brought to me, in fact going out of my home I was thinking " Nothing has arrived, Not today "...
And it did happen, instead, it arrived today.
Today is already a crucial day for me.
But no dream told me it was going to be that.

So, no, I don't know the future, not everything, of course, but one thing at one time...
I 'm completely able to control my own thoughts and I'm able to be rational.

Anyway, I'm not a believer of free will. Anyway, everyone can choose a street where to go, but that street is void of free will.
Only choices are from our free will. We can only choose.
I also agree that certain events can change a possible result of a predictive dream, but only if it was destined to be so...
I also experienced things like that.
I even know which moment was that one that changed my whole life...
I met two people and I chose to befriend only one of them.
I don't know if it was the right thing to choose, because in 3 days, this person made my life looking like hell...
Anyway, some 3 months after, another CHOICE made me able to get back on the previous path...In a original way...

I also know one thing, nobody will ever change what I experienced. Its just too relevant to just forget and adapt to one's skeptical idea.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I agree with what you have just said its my own thoughts on this to think though I make a choice that choice was set in stone, it was may path, I could never change it or know it was may path (at least i cant see my path from my current perspective). If you do something or dont do something there are consquences, there is your choice but you cannot know the consquences of that choice; if you could see the intricate effects of consequences of actions you would also see the future, because, if you know the state of all systems at that moment you would also be able to calculate past and future states of those systems. This is why I think we cannot alter our fate through choice but we can know that there has to be a past and future because there IS a state of all systems right know, we just dont know it and could never hope to know - we cannot hope to know because to calculate the state of every partical in our universe would take more particals than is in the universe but this does not stop my mind postulating the universe has a state.

Anyway just want to add a voice of support for your continued posting, wright or wrong with your ideas myself and others here think this entire subject is worth a few mins to read about.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

This thread's purpose will be to track the Timewave graph from now until Zero Date (December 21, 2012).

Just a reminder to please remember the intent and main subject of this thread... we can still talk about the ins-n-outs of TW theory on here, but it's original intent was to keep a record of things until 2012 in the hopes that the continued documentation might reveal more clues about the nature of TW theory.

The quote above was the first line of Evasius's post on this thread.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
2012 global ascension awakening - first contact - Nibiru - hollow earth awareness - NWO gets owned -The world becomes one once again, yeah that sounds right to me =)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I know we're coming up on a date this month that is supposed to be extreme novelty....

Well, fish and birds are dying off, in some cases, by the millions, all over the world...

Something is definitely up, this doesn't happen over such a wide range and in such a short time.

To me, this is extremely novel and is happening right now, but perhaps will culminate at the low point of the graph this week or next.

Interesting times indeed....

Thoughts anyone?

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I think its a new fear trend and people now fall for it...Once again...

Its no serious yet, it already happened before and there weren't thousands threads dedicated to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join