It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranians Revolt - Latest News

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by vox2442

Originally posted by Manouche
A CIA involvement is possible but it is still speculations so far.

I've sketched out the American links here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you, a few years ago I happened to glance at the CIA's help wanted pages on their own website. What intrigued me then and made no sense to me until I remembered it today, was that they were ONLY hiring::: Theatrical Make Up Artists

More info please see these three posts HERE especially the last one

Added: And Set Designers

[edit on 16-6-2009 by seataka]

[edit on 16-6-2009 by seataka]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Last night on Coast to Coast one of the guests had said that Iran was playing in a Soccer match on Wednesday and he felt that if Iran wins this match then there is a good chance that the protests would in all likelihood dwindle off . On the flip side , he felt that if Iran lost this match then he was of the belief that things could get worse . An interesting take on things to say the least .

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

I disagree, it makes perfect sense.

If something takes their minds off the issue, like winning a soccer game, they will calm down.
(They take their soccer very seriously)

If something does not, then this will stay on their minds.

You have seen this in American as well as other countries politic's.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by seataka
a few years ago I happened to glance at the CIA's help wanted pages on their own website. What intrigued me then and made no sense to me until I remembered it today, was that they were ONLY hiring Theatrical Make Up Artists

Added: And Set Designers

Most who've worked in any corporate environment know the critical jobs are not advertised on a help wanted page. Only low level skills.

The CIA no doubt has a large personnel department that sources people in ways not observable by the general public.

They would not, for example, put an ad up for an advanced Chinese speaking decoding expert.

Mike

[edit on 17-6-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

After being accused of blocking access to social networking and video-sharing sites, the Iranian government itself has come under cyber attack from opposition supporters. Unlike more traditional cyber attacks involving hardcore hackers, this post-election revolt relies on the common internet user to help take out government websites. A campaign has been orchestrated to co-opt less web-savvy protestors in denial of service attacks (DDoS), with government websites becoming flooded with users and ultimately crashing. Using sites like Twitter (despite being banned in Iran), Digg and other internet discussion forums, protesters have shut down official websites such as President Ahmadinejad's own site, cyber security blog Zero Day reports. The President's personal website is functioning again but his blog remains offline. The online attacks are reminiscent of those launched against Georgia's internet infrastructure during last year's Russian-Georgian conflict as well as a DDoS attack on CNN.com launched by Chinese "hacktivists". Palestinian sympathisers were also accused of taking down Israeli websites earlier this year, and the FBI's cyber division thinks these sort of attacks pose the greatest threat to the US after nuclear weapons. (Read more: FBI warns of cyber attack threat) Iran has been in upheaval since the re-election of President Ahmadinejad at the weekend, with opposition protestors clashing with police and pro-government hardliners after accusations the poll was rigged. In the wake of the election result, the government shut down sites such as Twitter and YouTube as well as blocking mobile phone calls and text messaging. (Read more: US asks Twitter to 'maintain service' in Iran)

news.ninemsn.com.au...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mrgalleria

Alo ha,
I read this quote from an eye witness in Iran-
An Iranian-born woman vacationing in her homeland sends this dispatch with a plea for prayer. Her name is being withheld for her protection.

I am currently in Iran for vacation! What a vacation???!!! I feel like obligated to give you a report about what is happening in Iran and ask you to pray for us and pray for justice and freedom.

Ahmadinejad has cheated in the election and whole Iran is in the streets! Ahmadinejad supporters are mostly poor BUT also uneducated and fanatic people. You can see and feel that they are less than 10% of our people.

People are VERY angry. They feel cheated, insulted and humiliated.

You can see even very religious people with Chador and a complete Islamic hijab fighting for their rights in the streets, supporting Mousavi. Police men are beating people whenever they can. They insult people badly and you can see from their language what kind of people they are.

The interesting thing is that many police men are speaking Arabic and they can even not speak Farsi???!!!!? People believe that the government has brought fanatics from Palestine, Lebanon, Iraq , Syria etc. probably mostly from fanatic groups such as Hezbollah or Hamas to fight with our own people as Iranians are mostly not ready to beat Iranians.

How did the Iranian government accomplish this so fast?
Foreign police coming in to attack women and old ladies?
Possible tech weapons?
This is typical CIA, and very well thought out. I don't need inside information. This is so obvious.
This is the new police state, coming to your neighborhood soon.
Bill

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mrgalleria

How did the Iranian government accomplish this so fast? Foreign police coming in to attack women and old ladies? Possible tech weapons? This is typical CIA, and very well thought out. I don't need inside information. This is so obvious. This is the new police state, coming to your neighborhood soon. Bill

The same thing happened in Serbia during Milosevic rule.
High profile criminals and assassins were used by Milosevic regime and served as "special units" (Red Berets). During street protests which lasted for several years, they chased people in the streets and beat women and children with baseball bats...

They were also used in war in Bosnia and Kosovo to terrorize and murder people, as "elite units". Their pay was, of course - looting. And concessions in drug trafficking, smuggling cigarettes and other contraband, including gasoline (Milosevic took care Serbia was under UN sanctions at all times, so criminal would flourish).

Most totalitarian regimes will do exactly the same.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

There is no assault squads im all most sure. This is a rumor that started spreading as the people tried to understand how the police could do this to them. They really dont believe an iranian capable of beating another iranian to death.This is a way to push that though off on to an enemy so they can say the police dont want to hurt us.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Breaking the pattern?

Beginning of "history": Roaming gangs of idle people, without any sense of ethics, go about, too lazy to dig or hunt, abuse people, steal, kill, rape, submit, manipulate. That is state. All the "upgrades", like religious or ideological systems are projections which pretend to be the "reality" and their only function is to hide the truth - the raw, naked violence. Rights, obligations, society, services, all that is in function to ensure the gangsters are "tolerated" as "necessary evil" which, with Plato or Confucius, translates into the "highest good".

The present situation is like this:
New energy sources, cheap and easily available, have gained enough mass and are out of control. The living standard attainable by all undermines the authority more than anything.

New inventions, although hidden and locked behind seven iron doors, still leak out. Knowledge spreads. Lies disintegrate.

The authorities need to create such chaos and divert attention of people to prevent them to advance their knowledge.

The frequency by which new generations are learning things is on the rise, time shortens accordingly. There is a strong initiative to dull people by introducing new measures, like "vaccinations" and chemicals in food, air and water, to lower this frequency. They are making people sick so they will depend on their "health care". I see no other reason for Obama to push this agenda at this time. There is a very specific agenda to it.

Arbeit macht frei!

So, how will this work in the time of so many layoffs?

Forced or "voluntary" labor, rebuilding and reviving the ruined country. Not just one country, the whole world! Ruined health, ruined economy, ruined civil society, ruined education, ruined communication. All this needs to be repaired and with enormous sacrifices.

Rohm Emmanuel knows that destruction releases energy - so he is going to use it to create a new paradigm of engaging everyone into a huge collective effort.

For that he needs a mechanism. (Albert Speer did it for Hitler).

The mechanism of control will encompass all technological means - in the first place the data processing power in order to "translate" all values into "currency" (IBM did it for Hitler, they tracked each Jew in Germany as well as everybody else). Everything a "citizen" does, like shopping or applying, will be mediated through the "personal records" of the centralized processing system. The system will "decide" whether one is "allowed" to do the transaction or "communication" with another "citizen unit".

You think this is just a fantasy, a SF distopia?

Did I read today that ABC is now at Obama's disposal? Centralized (unidirectional) information flow... (Goebbels did it for Hitler).

Did I read today that BAC asked its workers to work for free? Wage-free labor... (God, I forgot his name, but he did it for Hitler).

Container ships are already sent to intercept North Korean ships, ready to fill and bring NK refugees to America, or elsewhere, where cheap labor is needed.

War is production, the most cost effective economy tool. It makes labor cheap. (Hitler did it for Hitler).

So, Obama is going to break the pattern?

No, it is repeating all over again and on the monstrous scale.

For some people, Revelation is like Armageddon, and for others, Revelation is a Point where all stops - the true breach of Pattern.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
ahhhh its only gonna escalate this is gonna get interesting

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The conciousness on this is working. Being blasted all over MSM rang bells for me that this was a psyops operation.
The word psyops quickly popped into my head. Then i come on to read a few other people commenting this is a psyops operation.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Applesandoranges
The conciousness on this is working. Being blasted all over MSM rang bells for me that this was a psyops operation.
The word psyops quickly popped into my head. Then i come on to read a few other people commenting this is a psyops operation.

I'm a little confused about this. If the MSM media does not provide enough coverage of a particular event (SEE SWINE FLU threads) then there will be charges that there is a cover up.

If there is, "too much," coverage then it is a psy-ops operation.

I guess we don't have much interest in truth anymore...only conspiracies.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
There is an internal power struggle happening with Ayatollahs Khameini, Khatami, Rafsanjani being the key figures.

Mousavi is the public face for it. Mass revolt is the means. Who the Revolutionary Guard ultimately side with is the deciding factor.

Outside powers, major players like the US, Russia, China, and international arms dealers are on the sideline offering support to whoever they favour.

What happens on the street is the tip of a very large iceberg.

Mike

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Sorry i was talking from a spiritual perspective which i guess is me and i dont care what people think i like to be open with my thoughts. Alot of major stories like this in MSM is a fear based control system from darkness . Networks are owned by the very people who control certain information.
Anyway no i dont think my perspective is on the media part, that is a long story and certainly does have a part to play. I compacted my answer as to read between the lines.
Im referring to the psyop's being carried out on social networking sites.
1. Use a story people will agree with.
2. Reveal it, so that it angers and revolts, causes destruction.
3. Operate on a check mate basis.
4. Start infiltrating
5. Add tentickles
6. Seperate, manipulate and control

I always trust my intuition no matter what, I have the ability to read minds on occassion, other peoples thought forms i can pick up through conciousness. I'am saying its psyops because i picked up on the conciousness of this. 100% of the time a word that pops in to my head has significance.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This uprising in Iran has opened eyes for people who fear destruction of Internet.
Going online by using proxy servers is now been introduced as a countermeasure and represents a beginning of an Internet revolution on its own right.

People, learn how to do it. It will be needed very soon elsewhere, everywhere.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
dangerdeath i know this. This is why they themselves too are using the internet(if you cant beat them join em). You dont think the CIA does this themselves?
They know the internet is a powerful tool. Do you think they have not studied ways of how people now think and act towards government? Think about it

If this is to bring in martial law then it only worked for them to create more manipulation and control , anyway we will see how it all pans out. Its turned ugly and the CIA love ugly situations as it seems they are usually where the pit of evil is. That's a psyops operation.
We need to seperate the truth from disinformation(masquerading as truth).
The rigged election is very much real but the extent to which source of the information came from is one to be questioned.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Applesandoranges

If this is to bring in martial law then it only worked for them to create more manipulation and control , anyway we will see how it all pans out. Its turned ugly and the CIA love ugly situations as it seems they are usually where the pit of evil is. That's a psyops operation.
We need to seperate the truth from disinformation(masquerading as truth).
The rigged election is very much real but the extent to which source of the information came from is one to be questioned.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Applesandoranges]

Please forgive me if I am misunderstanding you but are you suggesting that the Iran election fiasco was concocted by the CIA in order to condition us for Martial Law?

Again, if that isn't what you were suggesting, I apologize but that is how I read it.

As for separating truth from disinformation, I agree but how do you propose we do that? If the MSM is nothing more than a govt controlled entity (I don't agree with this but I believe you believe it to be so) then what do we believe? What sources?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
In the rush to condemn everything that comes out of the MSM, one should remember how CNN broadcast Tiananmen Square real time.

They may have their biases, but in the end, they are motivated by their need to constantly put out stuff that attracts audiences.

The Weather Channel tells you when a storm is moving in the direction of where you live.

Not everything is automatically disinformation intended to manipulate opinion.

I see that just as often or more coming from the knee jerk critics of the MSM.

Mike

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
NOt sure if this video has been posted before,its been on liveleak for 5 hours,not sure when it was filmed.
Large amounts of shots heard,another poor girl gets a bullet.
Also appears that the cameraman is injured(heavy breathing,bloody hand).
Sick.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I read on reddit that the guy who leaked the election results showing Ahmadinejad coming third has died in a mysterious car accident. I guess they want to send a message.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join