It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OJ Simpson: The Case Reviewed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
my apologies for posting incorrect info. I must have been half asleep when I posted that. I was searching ssi death index but came up with a list but not the ssi death list.

the most recent ssi death index goes up to may 2009 and jason l simpson is not listed

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

Don't worry about it. Mistakes happen, but what i find interesting is that none of us can find where or what the hell Jason Simpson is doing.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
yes that is interesting, something will turn up eventually, we keep looking

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
If i had one wish in this case, I wished the dog Kato would be able to talk.. What do you think he would say? That poor animal witnessed its owner getting slashed by his other owner and then the dog was given to OJ after the case and they changed the dogs name..We need to interview the dog..

Bud316

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
hi everybody!

i'm from graz (where arnie was born) and i'm very interested in the
murders of nicole simpson and ron goldman.

so i always thought: oj did it, that's for sure.

after i followed bill dear's investigation i'm not total 100% sure anymore.

then, some months ago i accidentally stumbled into one of the
50 billion youtube videos, where a religious, preacher-like book
author (eric phelbs), was holding a seminar, and at the Q&A session
a member of the audience asked him about OJ.

here is what phelbs said (and he too believd in oj's guilt before
he heard this himself):

a friend of phelbs knows a hollywood producer who said this:

various rich black people incl. michael jordan, bill cosby, oj simpson
bought controlling stocks at ford international
(a powerful intern. corporation, also involved in weapons prod.)
-NOT ford motor company.

somehow, things went sour:
they sent simpson a loaded gun, tell him to blow his brains out.
they contact simpson. he sells back all the stocks to them.

in the aftermath people died, allegedly because of this "megadeal"
gone wrong:
nicole simpson, michael jordan's father, bill cosby's son, robert shapiro's son.

so i looked up the incidents:

2 "normal" homicides (jordan's father was gunned down during a car robbery while sleeping in his car in 93, cosby's son was gunned down while changing a tire on the freeway in 97) - all perpetrators got captured, confessed, and seem to be everyday/lowlife criminals.

nicole simpson stabbed to death, together with ron goldman, in 94.

1 accidental death (brent shapiro, drug-history, was sober at
the end, then took ecstasy+drinks, died a day and a half later, 2005)

so the only crime that sticks out is the simpson-crime.

BUT WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ERIC PHELBS GUY TALKING ABOUT?

does anybody know of this "über-deal", since i'm not living in america this is
all totally new stuff to me.

anyway, any answer would be great,
thanks in advance,
joe

[edit on 8-7-2009 by joe_damato]

[edit on 8-7-2009 by joe_damato]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
but don't get me wrong here:

i'm no theory-nut. i rather stick to the facts, and these tell me that only 2 men could've done it:

oj in a jealous frenzy OR jason went nuts.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by joe_damato

Yes it was one or the other. I think the evidence hints more towad Jason then OJ. It adds up and makes more common sense. What did OJ have to kill her over? Not much. But what did Jason have to kill her over? A lot.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
FINALLY I FOUND THE VIDEO..lol..

I hope you enjoy it and hopefully it appears very interesting.

OJ is Guilty, but not of Murder

Google Video Link

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If anyone is really interested in OJs guilt, I myself would look into the calls he placed AFTER the trial, particularly a call he placed to Illinois in the middle of the night where he apologized for the murders.

Or so the story goes.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I believe his son did it.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Here is the Phelps vid where he talks about OJ, the deal, etc. I've yet to find anything about Dord International, however.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

I think this as well..

Can you outline your reasons?

Sorry I missed them previously

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I've always thought OJ did it but I always believed he had help doing it.I never thought just one person, even though OJ is big and tough, could do it by themself.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

The glove didn't fit because of the latex gloves, if they used silk gloves underneith instead of latex they probably would have fit, have you ever tried to put gloves over latex gloves? I guess they didn't want to 'destroy' the evidence by letting him put them on without gloves, the truth was destroyed in the minds of the gullible jury.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
reply to post by EMPIRE

I think this as well..

Can you outline your reasons?

Sorry I missed them previously

My opinion is based on some of the information presented by the OP, some of the information presented in the "OJ is guilty but not guilty of murder" vid and the fact that OJ Simpson is not the sharpest knife in the drawer (no pun intended.) I'll explain more in my next post, I have to kick rocks now.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

If you are going to post this kind of nonsense you might want to do some fact checking.
First of all Aaren was a girl not a boy and second of all she was the daughter of O.J. and his first wife not of O.J. and Nicole.

Check wiki if you don't believe me. I question all of your other information due to the fact that you can't get two simple facts correct that are so easily verified on the internet. It makes me wonder whether or not you checked on any of these other supposed facts you post here.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

O.J. had more to kill her over than Jason . O.J. was a jealous abusive controlling ex husband who shared custody of his children with her. He had a history of violence with her and threatening to kill her. When it comes to jealous abusive spouses and ex spouses that is the motive the fact that they are controlling abusive people who are losing control. The ultimate way for them to regain control is to end that person's life.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Ok this is just ridiculous you name so many things as if they are motives so that you can say "look the list for Jason is longer than O.J.'s". I could easily do the same thing with O.J. you fail to mention his many assaults or death threats to Nicole. The hatred O.J. had of her and her friends. The way he talked about her liked she deserved what she got, the obsession he had with her. You guys are a joke! Jason may be mentally disturbed but you actually believe it was more likely that he was driven to murder because she flaked on a dinner? Really? Yet you find it hard to believe that O.J's admittedly volatile abusive relationship with her was not enough to make him want to murder a woman he had so severely abused and stalked in the past? Give me a break I'm shocked and how you are so willing to accept flimsy evidence against Jason and not solid evidence against O.J. If Jason was there I believe it may have been to help his father commit the crime and that is it but I'm not even convinced he was there.

Another question I have is, id there any proof that Jason called O.J. that night? I'm sure they pulled O.J.'s phone records. The defense and the prosecution must have had these and one of them would have brought up a phone call that happened around the time of the murders the defense to prove innocence or the prosecution to prove he was not home. Now I know you are all going to say that the defense didn't want to cast light on Jason as a suspect but seeing as how he wasn't even close to being considered what would claiming O.J. was on the phone with is son hurt?
On the blood thing yes father and son do have similar blood chemistry but not so close as to being a 1 and 3 million chance that it was O.J.'s blood. What I know of DNA they can tell when the blood of one person is similar in ways of relation compared to actually being that persons blood. So if it was Jason's blood and not O.J's the dna tests would have shown that it came from someone who was related to O.J. but not him.
Please people get an education and stop buying these things just because they are said on some blog.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Does anyone else think that maybe Jason was unable to see Nicole's dead body because it is upsetting to see any dead body especially someone you love and thought of as a second mother? I have been to funerals before and I did not murder any of them and I found it very upsetting. I also assume the state of her body was much worse than any of the dead bodies I have seen. I no longer go to view bodies at funerals because of this I prefer to remember people the way they were when I saw them last and not in some box. Running from a casket due to being upset in no way points to guilt.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Maybe he was just not reacting like everyone else. Maybe he felt like even though he was happy for his father to be found not guilty he did not think it was appropriate to "jump for joy". He did say he thought of Nicole as a second mother and maybe he realized (like the rest of the family should have) that she was still dead so this was not the occasion to be "jumping for joy". Two people were brutally murdered and his two younger siblings lost their mother and their father was accused of it. Him being found not guilty does not take the reality of any of this away. He may have just been trying to show some restraint like the court has asked they do and did not want to throw it in the face of two families that lost their loved ones.
Another thought might be that he knew his father was guilty all along and although he stood by his family and showed a united front he still thought his Dad was guilty and should have been convicted so was not too happy when he was not.
You would think that if O.J. was really covering up for Jason he would have been even more happy than the rest of the family when O.J. was found not guilty because the guilt would be eating away at him and the not guilty verdict would bring relief.
I'm assuming you think he was not happy because he was worried with his Dad being found innocent that they may look at him next but I think anyone watching the case at that point realized they were not looking at anyone else but O.J., the reason was because O.J. did it.
I read part of, I DID IT, the one where O.J. confessed and he still talks about Nicole like a piece of trash and if you really did not kill someone all that anger would be gone the minute you find out they were dead. Most normal people who are not the murderer of someone tend to remember the good things and not speak ill of the dead once they are gone. If what he says is true and he only loved her than that would show now years after her murder. He would only say kind things and not make excuses for why she deserved what she got. No innocent man would write a book about murdering his ex wife that he still has living children with. No one would think it was funny to joke or write about a murder they were accused of committing if they were truly innocent.
The details he gave explained exactly how he did it and why he only had the socks on etc. He explained everything himself in that book read it! How would he get the details so accurate if he really did not do it? The evidence is there if you look for it he wrote it himself!
The only thing I might believe is that Jason was the "Charlie" O.J. mentions in the book. I don't really believe there is a Charlie but if there really is it may be Jason. I think "Charlie" is O.J.'s way of explaining why he thinks Nicole deserved it and why he was in such a rage at the time he killed her. I believe he is a figment of O.J.'s imagination and his way to make you think that he wasn't the only one who thought Nicole was so deserving of what she got. O.J.'s a murderer end of story. If you want to discount the mounds of evidence against him fine but at least take his own word for it when he confesses.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join