It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will refuse the vaccine?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
no vaccine for me thanks, i got my vapour rub.
if it becomes mandatory i will stay up the mountains until it all blows over.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I will never accept a mandatory vaccination ever! Its not like *they* care for the people, its about power, money, profit, manipulation and greed as usual.

Us resistant need to group together and stand up for our eternal rights as beings of the universe. I would gladly meet with others aware and conscious of whats really going on in the world and contribute to a plan of effective action to change this crap that others willfully allow... and yea that sounds a little out there, but thats what is happening now.

Nazi like fascism seems to be slowly repeating itself in these current times, but I will not be one to stand for it and allow it to happen again. I would rather die for exercising my eternal freedoms, lest I die for being cowardly and fearful of these insane peoples and their never-ending quest for complete control.

Really, its time to take group action on our part, not to talk of a personal reaction to this crap everyone! This is all wasted energy if we together, do nothing to stop it now.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Sk8rDude7]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I don't really care whether Obama is "for" selective vaccinations or not, he can force himself to have one. But he is not "GOD" to anyone, and his opinion is not CREDO nor is his legistation LAW. Even with law, one has to believe the law is not a crime against humanity, for if one believes it is, then its a crime to follow. Thats really basic law stuff by the way.

No one will be vaccinating or quaratining us. No matter what, they will not violate my personhood or my families, in any way. The SS will be told to move along!!!!

[edit on 11-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I have torn thoughts on this...

On the one hand, I want NOTHING to do with a 'vaccine' and trust my own immune system to keep me safe.

However, being that I'm in the military, and if TSHTF, I could imagine getting the 'real' vaccine, since the PTB would want to keep their fighting force safe and sound. That's when I submit some blood samples to some honest, trustworthy doctors and scientists out there to get the true vaccine to whomever they can.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Bird Flu Distributed by Dept of Homeland Security

I found this video online , I think there is some government conspiracy behind all this Swine Flu big time...I do believe that for some reason the government is doing all of this...also check the video!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
No way no how! The hills definately will have eyes if they start mandatory jabs, and at least eight of those eyes will belong to me and mine. Peace.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Oh, I'll def be taking a vaccine

But it sure as hell wont be tamiflu

(MMS) Miracle Mineral all the way for me!

Self Educated, Self Medicated, Self Sustained

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I was planning to see how the first wave of vaccines go before i decide. If no one shows any ill effects i'll probably take a vaccine, although I reckon swine flu is no more deadly than regular flu, which i take the vaccine every year, never felt bad and never get the flu. Although i do have cancer, which is why i take the original flu vaccine

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I wont be in for any vaccinations that for sure.. but im curious if anyone knows what Australias laws are on possible mandatory injections in pandemic situations?? I wouldn't think we would but you never know nowadays my faith in the Australian government dwindles..

I have been told that a couple of people at my workplace have possibly been infected with the swine flu.. they are in quarantine and we wont know for sure till monday. We work pretty close so i suppose i would be exposed if thats the case. In terms of avoiding the virus in a healthy way i have been drinking colloidal silver every morn basically cause i had a cold about 3 weeks ago.. Im not worried to much about catching the virus because i really think its more hype than anything.. but avoiding would be better.. anyone know of anything that would fight it better?

[edit on 12-6-2009 by GLthurlos]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I will more than likely say no thanks to any vaccine.. and if they insisted, then I think I would have to accept the consequences of saying a very polite.. Hell no.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
They are probably counting on all the conspiracy UFOers to deny the vaccine and die off. The perfect plan!

I will take the vaccine to fight another day. I already had the seasonal jab because I have a family to support and cannot afford to miss work (everyone around me at work is sick). The seasonal jab was a tiny amount of liquid under the skin, yeah it has some nasty crap in it but I feel one walk through the city to my office and a can of tuna is about 10x worse. I tend to not worry much about this stuff because 1) 15mg resveratrol 2xdaily will add 20yrs to my life and in 30yrs when the singularity arrives we'll have nanites repairing our body anyway. So I gladly accept the huge side effect of the vaccine which is LIFE.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
There is noooooo way they are putting that stuff in me. I've had life threatening adverse drug reactions before, and I avoid meds like crazy....haven't even taken an aspirin in almost 7 years!

Plus, I'm about 80% sure I've already had it, but even if I hadn't, I'd rather quarantine myself in a bathroom for 6 months than be a guinea pig for their poison.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I will not take the chip, ready to fight and die if I have to.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I will take the vaccine. No one has to mandate that I take it as I will seek it out if it is scarce.

The seasonal vaccine is a go also. I want that too.

I want the anthrax vaccine too but haven't been able to find it yet.

Foolish pride and peer pressure can be deadly. Deny ignorance.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GLthurlos

Black elderberry extract could work. It's pretty cheap. A few weeks ago when the original story broke I kinda felt sick, but didn't know.

I took some licorice herb root to help me sleep in the afternoon (three capsules) and awoke refreshed and feeling fine.

Colloidal silver seems a good bet. I need to have some on hand anyway for my pets, but I have never used it.
Almost forgot, I do have some oil of oregano. Could put some in my soup each day if I feel crummy. Do need to get more than one bottle of it, though.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by total newbie]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
There will be no forced vaccinations, thats just ridiculous. I dont think there has ever been a time in history where US citizens were forced to take vaccinations.
HOWEVER, if that does become the case, I would have to weigh the consequences of not getting it, if any, VS getting it and taking my chances.

Ive already had a huge fight with my X regarding gardasil and my eleven year old daughter, which of course I won.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
[edit on 12-6-2009 by total newbie]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I think, this is the last step to Martial Law. If you refuse the vaccination, you're a danger acoording to the Martial Law and you will end up in one of the many FEMA-camps. NAFTA-camps are exectly the same-camps, just another name.
You can check in, but you can never check out !!! Ofcourse they call them quarantine-camps. Otherwise you'would,nt go in there.
There are NOT quarantine'camps !!!!! Remember, the Germans named them "work-camps".

After the economic crash, you're gouverment expected civil-unrest. That did,nt happen, "luckely" they had a plan B, the Mexican-Flu.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Just what and where is this vaccine ?
Has someone developed one ?
Has a law been instated making this supposed vaccine mandatory ?
Or is this all nothing but assumption.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
Just what and where is this vaccine ?
Has someone developed one ?
Has a law been instated making this supposed vaccine mandatory ?
Or is this all nothing but assumption.

Did you read the OP? I take it you didn't.

yes a vaccine has been developed. WHO moved to pandemic level 6. The U.S.'s entire pandemic defense is based off of the WHO. So, mandatory vaccinations are a lot closer than you think.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join