It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will refuse the vaccine?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
So, WHO is moving to phase 6. Which means mandatory vaccinations and/or quarantines look like a REAL possibility.

My question: How many of you will refuse the vaccine, if it becomes mandatory, and face fines, quarantine and/or jail?

My reason for starting this thread is to get an idea of whether or not this could become a civil unrest issue. If enough people deny something like mandatory vaccines, things could get ugly very quickly.

I WILL NOT accept mandatory vaccines.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I figure I will bride someone to sign off that we took, my whole family, the vaccines. Hope it works. Ok, I meant bribe, I'm not marrying anyone to get out of a vaccine, once was enough!

[edit on 11-6-2009 by SunnyDee]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
What are they going to do? Make me?

Hahahaha

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
im not putting that trash in my body!

i dont want to end up paralyzed like the other poor people in the 70s did.

thenewsjunkie.com...

im taking to the woods if they start that crap.

cus yea they probably would make you...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I was thinkin of this the other day. I remember one of my mates (who works in a dental practice (also, i realy think they should stop calling it a practice, im pritty sure the people would want to think that they know what there doing and not just practicing on there patients)) And she was telling me a month ago that they had to be shown how to give mandatory medical vacinations if the patient refuses :S

link   
If it doesn't get worse later this year i will just catch it(hopefully not though) and let it run its course.If it gets more serious(mutates) and starts killing folks who are young and healthy then i will be getting the vaccine yes.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Solomons]

link   
They can't even balance a budget or run an economy...how successful do you think they will be at making it mandatory??
I don't have that much faith in my government to be scared of anything they want to call mandatory.
If they want to come and give me a vaccine then they better pack a lunch as its not going to be easy.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
im in canada and i told my family theres no way im taking the flu shot this year, and im not touching that tamiflu crap. there are enough proven natural remedies to get anyone through this, provided they dont ban or outlaw healthy food (which seems likely)

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
If quarantine is the only penalty, I'll probably refuse a mandatory vaccination. I've got enough food stocked. Fines, well it'll depends on my financial situation at the moment. Jail? I'd rather take the vaccine. Or bug out

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Ive taken one flu shot in my life and I will never take another one....Period.
I had never been so gravely ill in my life. I actually thought that I would die.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Ill definetly refuse the vaccine up until im threatened with life incarceration or death but i would most likely take to the woods as well. nothing should be mandatory, if i want to die from a horrible disease thats my right. this swine flu crap is over hyped and just another form of government fear mongering. The pharmaceudical fat cats are making mad bank. Refuse the vaccine at all costs, if we get a posse goin i would definetly join the march. next thing they want to do is put chips in everyones body. this is one of the many things going on leading to the demise of democracy.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Thread on Avoiding the Mandatory Vaccination.

Oh .. and what Obama intends - 3 flu shots this fall.
1 seasonal flu shot.
2 swine flu shots.
That was on TV news.

And as far as voluntarily not taking the shot ... again, look at what Obama has said about selective vaccinations -

"I am not for selective vaccination, I believe that it will bring back deadly diseases, like polio.” - Obama .. Sept 5, 2008

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Stupid double post - totally unintentional!!

[edit on 6/11/2009 by Champagne]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I WILL NOT accept mandatory vaccines - EVER!!

I will definitely disappear & prepare - full scale - to defend my rights to the fullest! What are 'they' gonna do when people with weapons refuse?? Let the games begin.....

[edit on 6/11/2009 by Champagne]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Vaccination is the only defense these fools have developed against real disease in our world - but it doesn't work. And much evidence suggests that vaccinations go a long way towards creating new diseases.

I won't take it. Might have to hit the bush tho...

Laws in North America allow forced treatment for infectious disease, and incarceration of those who refuse.

In Canada, Manitoba, at least, passed some fairly draconian quarantine/emergency measures legislation in 2005:

The Quarantine Solution

In addition, NAFTA Super-sized and NORTHCOM provide the legal basis for human quarantine, the imprisonment of non-compliant citizen/consumers and other interventions...

The Patriot Act 2, Immigration and NORTHCOM

US Brokers Continental Corporate Takeover: Update March 22, 2005

More Here

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The sad truth is that the media will report lots of people sick or dead, it will scare the population, and people will line up in droves to get the vaccination. Really doesn't matter if the vaccine has been tested or not.

I don't see any civil unrest due to mandatory vaccinations.

BTW, count me out. They will just have to feed me three times a day..

Knowing my luck, they will just mix it in with my food.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Champagne

I wouldn't take it that far. We've seen in the past 2 days just what an extremist attitude and paranoia can drive people to do.

A simple "no" or "G.F.Y." would probably be sufficient.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Thanks for posting the Canadian quarantine solution. I'm from Manitoba also. I know you from the New Winnipeg messageboards I think.

I'll resist, tooth and nail if I have to. Forced vaccinations is Nazi crap, IMO!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Add me to the list of refusing mandatory vaccines!

I don't know how things will keep up developing in my country, but people are freaking out and are eagerly lining up.

[edit on 11/6/09 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Well, I don't work right now, and if I have to stop going to the doctor so he doesn't monitor my mandatory vaccine then so beat it.

To tell you the truth if the government plans to come to each home and residence in the nation to make sure everybody is vaccinated then that is the only way they will be able to track me down.

Still My children are adults so I don't have to worry about the school requirements and I feel sorry for those if at work they are forced to take it or lose their job.

So I guess I will seat and wait until the gestapo comes knocking the door.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join