It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the craziest thing disclosure could reveal?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Only with a planerian worm I believe. I'm with you..."Pull the tape worm out of your A$$"...System of a Down

We all together are God imagining fig mints?

You could be there for a while, tape worms can grow up to 50 feet.

Push! Rover, Push! (Sorry about the doggy ball bag!)

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Though they don't always come out of your a*s!!!

Anyone fancy some spaghetti?

[edit on 11/6/09 by hey1212]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
"What's the craziest thing disclosure could reveal?"

Oswald acted alone.

The Pentagon was hit by an airliner... really.

Or that the pentagon is really square but NASA have been photoshopping the arial photos! Has anyone ever bothered counting the sides?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
what the # at the pictures, if i was on LL or /b/ i would be in a state expecting those but right now im eating and dont wnat to see that #

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42
what the # at the pictures, if i was on LL or /b/ i would be in a state expecting those but right now im eating and dont wnat to see that #

Just keeping it real my man!

If you can't stomach that how could you stomach a disgusting alien with 4 eyes and slimey skin?

I do however apologise for any offence to your appetite. If your hungry enough you'l eventually eat it. If not then you probably weren't hungry anyway!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Ok, due to popular demand (well from Deus Ex Machina 42), I have changed the photo's to a "see if you want" only status but whats the point cos everyone is going to look anyway!

Its ugly alien training for your mind!

Take a look at my photo's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: had to edit to fix my grammar and spelling!

[edit on 11/6/09 by hey1212]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola
I'm God and you're all figments of my imagination

Well then God... if you are responsible for this mess down here, then your imagination sucks

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hi Zorgy, did you check out my pics?

Oh sh*t I've just had a revelation!!!

What if the aliens and Jesus turn up at the same time!!! Oh sh*t it would be like an awkward moment where we got caught in bed with someone else!

Hopefully though we'd be forgiven and Jesus would explain he was here first but we'd be like yea but look at how you treated us! Not so much as a call in 2000 years!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hey1212
The Humble Dust Mite

Do you know how many of those are in your bedsheets feeding on skin cells?

A typical used mattress can have 10,000 to 10 million mites inside, and ten percent of the weight of a two year old pillow can be composed of dead mites and their fecal pellets. There are 11 species of mites that have been found on mattresses and bedding, others prefer human skin scales, and others gravitate towards dogs, cats, and birds.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73a6647b89e3.jpg[/atsimg]

Caption: "Dust mites seen at 350x magnification foraging for human skin on a bedsheet.

www.dustmitemagic.com...

[edit on 11-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hey1212 it would be like an awkward moment where we got caught in bed with someone else!

Got a beeter one for ya...

What IF it was revealed that the guy shown with the Horns is really the GOOD GUY and the one that people worship is the BAD GUY?

What if that war so very long ago went bad for the good guys and they LOST?

Think anout it

Who wipes out mankind because he is in a tiff (the flood)
Who demands you bow down and worship?
Who wants you to remain a mindless sheep? "The LORD is THY SHEPHERD, THOU shall not WANT" The church maintains is 'flock', even Jesus was on about the sheep...

now then
Who was it that gave mankind knowledge?
Who is for free will "Do as thou wilt...."

Now wouldn't THAT be a real kicker? Can you imagine the world CHAOS that revelation would cause? No WONDER they keep the truth hidden from us

Think about it...

And the 'Fallen Ones' they fell to Earth and are banished here just like we were given the boot from Eden and got stuck down here, where we are still in prison so to speak

Oh yeah? find me a remote viewer or astral traveler that can truly state they have left the solar system

So the 'Fallen Ones' are true ET's and are now landed immigrants. I wonder if Bush gave them green cards? I mean after all they are ALIEN cards... says so on mine

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

What IF it was revealed that the guy shown with the Horns is really the GOOD GUY and the one that people worship is the BAD GUY?

Have you been reading the terra papers lately?

Even if mainstream religion is false, it did appear to help make us more civilised.

Oh wait, actually its caused about 100 wars and countless conquests.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
What if the only person on Earth they will deal with is George W. Bush?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Oh wait, actually its caused about 100 wars and countless conquests.

And the Inquisition, and the Jesuit scourge all in the name of the 'Good Guy"
Even Hell was created by Dante under contract to the Church to scare the cr.. outta ya into rooting for the "Good Guy"

Lucifer is the 'bringer of light'

Prometheus gave man fire to keep warm... look what happened to hi,

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
And the Inquisition, and the Jesuit scourge all in the name of the 'Good Guy"
Even Hell was created by Dante under contract to the Church to scare the cr.. outta ya into rooting for the "Good Guy"

Lucifer is the 'bringer of light'

I'm not sure the facts or origin of religion but I don't want this to end up as a bible bashing thread! Each to their own, cos that could easily be what lucifer has been saying to get us to turn against the real good guys etc.

The problem with not not knowing, is not knowing if something is true then not knowing if it was dis-info!!!!

I think we all agree what it is to be a good person and what qualifies as righteousness which is the main thing. Personally I'd prefer not to upset God & St. Michael!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by hey1212

Hmm... reduced G raptors... DO NOT WANT !!!! You're walking along on the moon, and then all of a sudden , Raptor glides past and slices open your suit ? I mean talk about health and saftey issues!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I.e. are we the bastard children of goats! Lol

But seriously what do you consider really out there?

Will we find out about ghosts and instantly become able to contact dead loved ones?

Or will we get a list of aliens in our society, MIB movie style?

Will all the "invisible" UFO's in our atmosphere suddenly decide there's no need to hide anymore and suddenly we have floating cities in our skies?

[edit on 10/6/09 by hey1212]

That they have Fast Food Stores but its called "Fast Fatty Humans"

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by hey1212

Dont worry about the pictures. The large majority of realists (ATS Members *LOL*) are mentaly prepared for much worse than a dust mite, and lets face it, if someone can be shocked into loosing thier hunger by a mere mite, they arent going to get very far really are they ? I mean come on , if nuclear devastation, hostile alien invasion , or some other catastrohpy occurs, then this dude is gonna die of starvation . Its not that there wont be food, its just that the person in question will have seen some TRUELY disturbing sights. My god, acid reflux for months!!! I can see the technicolour yawn right now !

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I think South Park did it best....the craziest thing would be that Earth is really an intergalactic reality show where the aliens collected different species from different planets and threw them all together to see what would happen....

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

That they have Fast Food Stores but its called "Fast Fatty Humans"

Yea or Kentucky Fried Children!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by hey1212

Dont worry about the pictures. The large majority of realists (ATS Members *LOL*) are mentaly prepared for much worse than a dust mite

Eh, thanks for your support but they ain't dust mites!!!

Take a look, LOL and report back!

Edit to add: By the way its the link to the pics at the top of Pg3.

[edit on 12/6/09 by hey1212]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I think South Park did it best....the craziest thing would be that Earth is really an intergalactic reality show where the aliens collected different species from different planets and threw them all together to see what would happen....

Thats hilarious!!!

Never saw that episode. It is also very possible!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join