It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the craziest thing disclosure could reveal?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I.e. are we the bastard children of goats! Lol

But seriously what do you consider really out there?

Will we find out about ghosts and instantly become able to contact dead loved ones?

Or will we get a list of aliens in our society, MIB movie style?

Will all the "invisible" UFO's in our atmosphere suddenly decide there's no need to hide anymore and suddenly we have floating cities in our skies?

[edit on 10/6/09 by hey1212]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
the craziest would be told that our highest politicians and athletes are all reptilians
that would be a fun joke, or not!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The craziest thing they could disclose would definately have to be thatwe really are genetically engineered monkeys. And what if they announced we could go to these aliens planets for free? That would be the #!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I doubt it would be free to go to another planet! Not sure i'd want to go either!

Haven't even explored all of earth!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
NOTHING

we are so backwards in thought that any revelation could only make more sense than the current set of lies we live by...

What is Crazy, is our current world view of our place in the cosmos, nothing could be crazier than that.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

nothing could be crazier than that.

Not even if we found out that only animals on earth fart?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The craziest thing I can think of right now is that humans are an engineered species created by worms living on Nibiru so that there would always be worm food for the criminal worms that are imprisoned and then banished to Earth, every 3600 years. Everybody knows that if a human is cut in half, it becomes worm food, but cut a worm in half and you get two worms.

But, that's right now. Scuse me whilst I open up this bottle of Jim Beam to clarify my mind.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hey1212

I quite well expect this is the case, only a planet that is inherently put together somewhat lopsided would evolve a method of digestion that involves the expulsion of a noxious flammable gas and simultaneously involve a so called "intelligent" life form that then chooses to sleep with it's Mate... the being most attracted to it... under air tight bed covers

It would be hard pressed as an issue to find a more absurd set of circumstances...

Unless

You wish to discuss the fact that we wipe (smear) not wash the feces from our anus

that perhaps wins the intergalactic darwin award

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Yea but if they worms were prisoners here then surely they'd only get bread and water.

Worms are like the laid back bugs of the ground. They don't even have eyes cos they don't care enough to see.

I hope we get some of the really juicy stuff but I doubt there will be anything more than a "yea aliens are here".

It would be funny if suddenly aliens were walking amongst us and sitting in our pubs! LOL

Try explaining to them what the machine in the mens toilet is for!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

One mans smear is another mans wash. I wonder if ET #s? He's bound to. Its like a necessary process to digest food. I wonder if ET washes or smears?

I may be weird but the thought of ET sittin takin a dump amuses me. Im 24! LOL

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hey1212

Realistically, the craziest thing disclosure could reveal would be a rather frightening aspect of the UFO phenomenon: Abductions.

If you were in the place of those who ultimately get to make that yes-or-no disclosure decision, would you so willingly inform the public of the world that you neither have any control over the UFO situation nor the fact that people are being unwillingly abducted in some cases? -- When you ask yourself that question and think over it for a bit you will more than likely come to terms with the Fact that full disclosure of "immediate nature" (instant gratification) will never happen, and for very good reason too.

Best regards,

[edit on 10/6/09 by Majorion]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The craziest thing they could say is that Star Wars was actually based on a true story/documentary, and that it occured in our exact same galaxy, in only a few years.

Crazy: Yes

Insane: Probably

Not gonna happen: Most Likely

The look on our faces: Priceless

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

Yea, I do accept that full disclosure wouldn't be a good thing, not all at once anyway but I was talking more about the harmless facts that we might learn.

Sort of ET pub talk, did you know...........etc

I wonder what there vices are? Could there be an alien sex trade in the stars?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

Yea or maybe they'l tell us were they moved the dinosaurs to before the astroid struck!

I want a big fluffy T-Rex for my back garden. That should keep next doors cat away!

Or maybe we can use ET's technology to help look for the loch ness monster!

I'm just like a good idea machine or what is that word for it?.............Oh yea a genius!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
we are nothing more then cells that build up another organism? that seems crazy. perhaps this organism is dying? or maybe being born?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
That we are really just disclosing ourselves to ourselves.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hey1212

Yep. I get ur point.
Well taken. lol. Okay. I am just about 5 shots into the Jim Beam. Maybe I will find some great insight soon. lol.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hmm, well, perhaps one crazy thing that could be revealed, would be that Scientology is completely true, and Xenu is angry with me personally for harboring thetans.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The craziest thing would be that they tell us that the UFO's are really space creatures that have always lived in our atmosphere and near space and that there really are no Aliens in spacecraft.

Now wouldn't THAT be a kicker?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I think the craziest thing that could be revealed would be that time travel is a common technology among space traveling advanced life forms.

I think time travel offers the potential for more possibilities than any other aspect of science. The paradoxes it creates are so amazing they are unbelievable and the most probable answer is likely that Time Travel is NOT possible.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join